Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Well as I said before I am writing a Heresy book with Tawio, I might post each chapter on her as it's done and see what you think. I only Blake were back on too it'd be just like old times.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Looking forward to reading it Very Happy Blake is easily poked back into action. I can tell him to drop by the forum some time.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Well I've been working on the Heresy book today and I just finished the introduction of all the characters. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could go read it and tell me what you think. Be as critical as you can please.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I read it~ as for critique, this is all i've noticed:

-the first paragraph is very good, i remember you used that bit before XD
-the lack of spacing makes it really hard to read @_@ dropping down a line for dialogue helps
-there is...well...too much detail in my opinion. mentioning every article of clothing clogs up the reader's imagination. its hard to keep up
-introducing all the characters are fine and all, but its a big load for one chapter. perhaps introduce the others as the story progresses?

all in all, im looking forward to reading more of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 am

Okay so took your advice with the line thing, but as for the chapter it doesn't end here. I want to publish this one day and all up this only takes two pages real chapters are usually 20. As for the bunched up detail, you're right. I'm gonna look into that ASAP well okay ASAP after sleep. Thanks Alex, I'll put up the new version once it's done and will await your input
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Btw is Blake coming back?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 am

He might come back you never know.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:34 am

DUN DUN DUN!

Felt that was needed
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 pm

OH NO WHERE IS HE. WHAT EVER SHALL WE DOOOO
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 am

Yea she always did take things well
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:08 am

Visiting old haunts when you can't sleep, I miss this place the fun stress free creativity. I still feel kinda responsible seeing as it was my turn to post in the RP and I didn't I just was so distracted by the craziness of life, I probably still am. Maybe I should just do a random Rp update so I no longer feel guilty, meh it's not like it matters no one is going to read this
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:22 am

You'd be surprised
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey guys, I know, I know it's my turn to post in the RP and I haven't yet but let me just tell you about my day and why you really don't want me posting right now. Please note I am typing this up on my phone so please disregard the multitude of mistakes which are sure to come.

My day has been different, I'm feeling really paranoid an have mild panic attacks and I have no one to blame but myself oh this is also coupled with a very shitty hang over. Why am I experiencing this? Because I smoked the strongest weed I have ever smoked and shot gunned a bunch of captain Morgan's the weed is still in my system cause at the time of smoking it the stuff was pretty awesome so I kept smoking, more and more and more until the point I was trying to make my hands into plastic doll hands, my face was vibrating, my teeth felt numb and I was debating the scientific implications of eyeballs on the wall not being an actual threat to anyone. Now I'm getting the bad part of it, honestly I've never had pot that stayed in your system so long and I am freaking out. I have tried writing but it's the worst writin I have ever seen my brain just isn't thinking and my hearts not in it. I'm also scared my heart may be beating to fast and it's sending me to an early grave. Now given all that you've just read you'd assume one of the next lines would be I AM NEVER DOING IT AGAIN but no I want more so I can put it into baked goods and have a cartoon marathon thn maybe a horror movie marathon. Yeah I may have a problem but I don't want a solution, also I'm out of cigars and I miss them soooo much
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:27 pm

oh mel, never change XD

years ago id have scolded you for this, but now i just want to try some pot. hows the high?
also, take your time with the post. we can wait XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:36 am

I'm still never going to try it I don't think I want to handle additional freaked outitude.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:34 am

To be fair not all types come with freak outs, it's only happened to me twice. Yesterday and a couple years back when I had a bad batch, I ended up falling a sleep in a bath tub with a knife didn't touch drugs for nearl two years after that.

Anyways I'm going into a flotation tank today for the first time and I am told that its great for thinking and meditating I figure I will use this time to consider all of my long term plot points for the new BT that'll make it easier for me to post
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Wait like one of those isolation chambers that is pitch black?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:18 am

Um sorta, you go in this giant pod and lay in water which is heated to 35.5 degrees which is skin temp. The water is filled with Epsom salts which is a muscle relaxant and the amount of salt in the water allows you to float weightlessly. While in the tank you see nothing and you hear nothing so this allows for you to connect with your 'higher self' if you will. You can talk to yourself about your life and how to make it better, you can think about scientific theories and you may see things. Your boy just turns off basically and without any physical stress your brain just talks
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Guess whose laptop broke?

It's okay though my dad's letting me use his compy and I've got everything backed up I just needed save for a new one
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:45 pm

aw no D: good thing you backed up your stuff. any plans on getting a new one?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Yeah as soon as I get the money, but yeah that might be a while haha
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: I did something dumb   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Hey guys so guess what I did?

Ever heard of the spartan race? No? Well it's a 7km obstacle course with 15 obstacles which aren't revealed until the day but here are some of the recurring regulars of the event

• Jumping over burning barrels of hay
  • Scaling an 8 foot (2.5m) wall
  • Climbing a rope over mud
  • Climbing under barbed wire in mud
  • Throwing a spear at a target
  • and Monkey bars... Which I've always been shit at

Oh and if you fail one of the obstacles you need to do 30 burpees in a row. Burpees sound like a funny thing, google them and then think of the horror of doing 30 in a row, in mud and then continuing the obstacle course.

Yeah so I signed up to do a spartan race next year... I have 240 days to go from couch potato to spartan

Today I... - Page 7 602706_335013273286535_65016078_n
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:30 pm

i love a girl that i cannot have but whaimt is life without a tragic romance? also i am drunk
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Spartan Race sounds more like military boot camp than a race D: we've got Outbreak Manila though. which is a 5km only, but with zombies on the road trying to catch you

awww poor mel D: more love life woes *patpat*
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Hey guess what drinking again, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Today I...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: