Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What else does the future hold?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

What else does the future hold? Empty
PostSubject: What else does the future hold?   What else does the future hold? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 pm

(So I was browsing through the hard core archives of our stories when I stopped and made myself a cup of tea. When I came back the cursor was over "I am a servant too Master Lucien and Kira, I traded my freedom so I could walk the earth again" a line by Reizo in the story of Delilah and Takara being married. So I re-read the whole story and thought I could do so must more with Reizo, so here I go, doing more. Mind you I’m not putting a lot effort into this unlike my Curiosita one which I re-write nearly 50 times before posting. The main thing to remember in this world Delilah never went back to M.A.C after getting Bedell’s message this means a number of things are different. Captain never died, Charade never introduced himself to the team, Tess never lost her child, Nadia was never captured, Rayvyn never met Charade, Ayala was never raped or kidnapped and I’m sure there’s some other stuff in there I’m missing but you get what I mean right? Things are different and this takes place of say 6 years after Reizo’s death but let’s say 5 months after Delilah’s death)

It was those eyes, those forest distant eyes, which kept waking her up in the dead of night coated in a fine sweet. She struggles to breath chocking in large gulps of air as her lungs, like bellows burn in her chest over and over, those eyes made it hard to breath. “Ayala?” A voice called out from the dark shadows pooled in the corners of her room. Her body jolted upright at the call of her name and her heart rate picked up again as she started into the cold darkness “Who-who’s there?” She beckoned clutching her blue silk sheets to her chest “Please...” The weak voice called out as Reizo stumbled forward. He was badly beaten, his clothes torn, his skin covered with dry blood and blanked by bruises. “Reizo! Rezio what happened to you?!” She threw back the covers and crawled on her hands and knees to the edge of her bed reaching out for him to make sure he was real. He grabbed her hand and smiled “I escaped, but just barley” “Do you need to go to the medical bay?” “No, no I just... I want to rest... with you” His eyes looked into hers but they weren’t the ones that haunted her nightmares these were the eyes she had fallen in love with so long ago. She nodded in agreement and pulled Reizo backwards on top of her, the scent of his warm skin was intoxicating. He moved his hand against her neck his fingers wrapping around her ivory curls as he moved closer to her lips, so close she could almost taste him. Then she opened her eyes, alone in her bed in her quite bedroom. “Reizo...” She muttered quietly pulling her knees to her chest and sobbing quietly into them as salty tears trailed down her cheeks and stained her silk sheets. “Everyone get up! Emergency!” Mai voice echoed through the halls followed by loud quickening footsteps as she ran past Ayala door. In an instant Ayala jumped from her bed and threw her lace nightie to the ground she rushed over to her closet and pulled open the doors. Over the years Ayala had created her own costume over a more comical nature then her team mates and although at times it had been impractical Ayala was never one to sacrifice fashion for anything Kitsune told her she was vain Ayala simply called it pride in appearance. She put on a white strapless cocktail dress with a black frilled petticoat beneath it and above the dress she had a black under bust corset and a white short cape. To complete her super heroine look she put on a black mask, despite the fact it served no practical purpose as everyone knew her identity she still wore it whenever she went outside. Before stepping out her door she pulled on a pair of ankle high boots, satisfied with her look she left her room behind and the dreams that echoed within it. She ran down the hallway into the living room where the rest of her team was waiting “Nice of you to join us Ayala” Kitsune said sarcastically “Hey the world can be wait for someone to look this good” Ayala replied grinning to Kitsune who simply sighed and shook her head. “So what’s going on Mai?” Captain asked curiously looking to their red haired leader whom seemed uneasy “It’s... It’s Nexia” Mai stammered knowing the effect the girls name would cause. Takara who had become withdrawn and quiet since Delilah’s death stood upright her attention suddenly drawn to Mai rather than staring at the distance and Captain who had struggled to remain her cheerful and perverted self took on a serious tone “Is she alive?” “Yes, but she’s being attacked right now” “Then we have to go” Captain said pushing Archeron aside and running past Mai who grabbed Captain’s wrist shouting “Wait! We need a” “No!” Captain yelled back pulling her arm away “We don’t need anything! We need to go! Now!” Archeron stepped forward placing his hand on Captain’s shoulder “We need a plan, going in without one could get us killed” “You guys don’t get it!” Captain said pulling away from his touch “After seeing what happened to...” Captain looked past the two to Takara who avoided her stare and looked to the ground, something that Captain and Takara did a lot with each other. They lived together and fought together but each one preferred the delusion that the other one didn’t exist. “I can’t see that happen to Nexia! I just can’t!” Captain shouted and turned her back on the group. Mai sighed “Okay, let’s go” She said defeated.

Nexia ran as fast as her feet would let her, her body felt heavy, she was tiered and worn down and couldn’t figure out why it was only her being chased. She looked back for just a moment and saw the corpse known as Cheshire close behind her Nexia gasped at the ghoulish creature and lost her footing. She slipped forward crashing into the concrete ground beneath her, landing hard on her side. She chocked on her breath, the wind knocked from her lungs while for a moment she laid still trying to recover. Cheshire came closer to Nexia as she quivered but simply passed beside her “What?” she muttered and slowly stood up. She looked around confused but Cheshire was nowhere to be found, she was alone on an empty street. Or so she thought when she felt her body suddenly jolt forward and a pain shoot up her arm, instinctively she reached for her shoulder feeling warm blood seeping between her fingers. Another bullet whirled past her hitting the floor next to her, a warning shot. Her ears were ringing from the sound and even though she was tiered and disoriented her body still moved at a quickening pace as she rushed down the street the gun shot following her every step. She zigzagged down the street trying to make it more difficult for her shooter before darting into an alleyway. Nexia pressed herself against the wall her light blonde hair dampened by sweat and her heart pounding against her rib cage. The shooting had finally stopped and for a moment she thought she had escaped. “I have her in your corner Kira” Reizo voice said calmly over the radio and Kira cheered “Oh goodie! This’ll be a blast!” Kira giggled and pulled a grenade from her pocket; she pulled down her yellow tinted goggles and ripped the pin from the grenade. With a live grenade in her hand Kira gave the small bomb a kiss leaving black lip mark on the outer casing before tossing it into the wall in front of her.
(I'll edit the rest in later)
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What else does the future hold?   What else does the future hold? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Okay this story makes me wanna do two things

1) read more

2) get a pair of yellow tinted goggles.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: What else does the future hold?   What else does the future hold? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Yeah I needa update this story it's my I feel like writing but can't be fucked with effort story. So it is relaxing for meh.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: What else does the future hold?   What else does the future hold? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 am

Oh I understand I have one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What else does the future hold?   What else does the future hold? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What else does the future hold?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Fun :: Stories-
Jump to: