Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Thunder Eternal Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Shade looked down at Ayala, overpowering her with his height. Add to it that Ayala was sitting down, by comparison Shade was quite intimidating. "Have you," He paused, gently biting his lower lip. Though he was generally unreadable, with his vibrant, dangerous mood swings and overall nubilous demenor it was clear that he was deep in thought. 'Should I?' His thoughts rang out in his head the question weighed on him heavily. Several minutes passed as he debated within himself. Eventually an answer was found. chuckling quietly, like a maniac finding his fix, an eerie smile crept it's way onto his face. 'Why not?' As he opened his mouth to speak. "Ever wonder what it was like to be, immortal?" Finishing his sentence from what seemed like eternity ago, but unfortunately for the Shadow Lord would only be a fleeting memory in the grand scheme of things. Looking down at Ayala with Stygian eyes he continued. " It is after all, the single greatest ambiguous concept in existence." Shade's eyes softened into the likeness of crystals, toiled and churned through the earth through thousands of years being exposed to unimaginable heat and pressure.

Nathin looked over to Demitri a mild smirk on his face from the childish nature of his partner. " Well then I guess you have to decide how we'll be doing this, the boring legal way, or." He got up from his lazy seat in the kitchen and walked over to the Red head menace, "The fun illegal way?""
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Eve sighed happily before turning to the over sized cross behind her and falling to her knees "Lord....? I've... I've been doing good, I mean I saved Kitsune and steered her from a path of destruction. So please, please will you accept me again? Will you please cure me of this curse?" Eve opened her eyes and lifted her hand in front of her face, the fingers snapped forward suddenly growing longer and hardening into bone as the flesh between the fingers formed together. She sighed quietly and leaned backwards as her hand returned to it's human form "I still wear demon flesh... I guess there's more good for me to do."

"Pfft immortality is nothing" Ayala said with a heavy sigh her mind wondering back to her time trapped in Diyu. "What I need is the power to take down people like you... I need strength"

(all for today folks D= )
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 pm

"Oh, I do love how your mind works, my dear. I do enjoy five-fingered discounts." Demitri said to Nathan as he propped himself up on the couch. He swung his legs off the couch and proceeded to his room. "Come on, get dressed! Let's go, let's go!" Demitri said excitedly as he went to go get changed.

Ray drove like a maniac towards the area Takai had pointed out on the laptop computer back in Charade's house. She drove the car to a screeching halt on the curve, the car still rocking on its axles till it stopped. "Hmm...I need more practice." Rayvyn muttered under her breath.

Lucien looked to Madora. "So, where do you plan to start?"

Takara stopped just before the Jump City's main military headquarters. With a deep breath, she walked in and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 am

Nathan couldn't help but burst into full blown laughter at Demitri's response. " All right I'm going, I'm going." His laughter slowly died down with only an occasional chortle as he opened the door to his room and tossed his undershirt off, opting for a set of body armour with a casual shirt with palm trees on it. "Oh tropical." He nodded to himself as he checked himself out in the mirror.

Camillia's heart fluttered she had found it, the perfect dress. A long flowing blue and black dress going just past her knees. Camillia ran into her walk in closet to try it on. She couldn't help, but feel slightly silly, being excited. After all the date hadn't even started yet! Emerging from her closet she looked at herself in the mirror. The dress showed off her cleavage nicely without being overly skanky, and a blue ribbon placed in the centre of the chest area would help draw that attention. Estatic she reached into the upper draws of her vanity dresser. Carefully, she cupped her hands underneath something and pulled out a small pendant. Fond memories swam over her. Aww Camillia Sweet-heart! I'm so proud of you! Camillia felt a warm smile spread across her lips, and cool tears well up in her eyes. Quietly, she stared at the pendant. It was a small circular pendent with 2 gemstones embedded in it, one was sapphire, deep blue like the ocean. The other was a ruby, burning with passion. Both were regal gems representing the two of the most important people in her life. How appropriate that she would be wearing it when she finally confessed to Mini.

Shade glared down at Ayala like an elder being interrupted by a toddler. "Anyway." He sighed with irritation. Suddenly he didn't feel like talking, as if the verbal momentum he had going had run into a wall. "You stay here, I'm going to get us both something to eat."
he said beginning to walk off into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Eve stepped out of the chapel and looked up at the fading dusk sky and sighed happily, at last nightfall was setting in this very long and horrible day was coming to it's end. She walked down the street and peered through a window of an electronic store, the news was playing with reporter Kenneth Cole speaking about the grim news. "The citizens of Jump City are calling this the worst day in the town's history. The town has been under seige before many suviours will recall the day of darkness 10 years ago when the town was covered in smog and brutilized by armed soldiers all planned by the notorious mastermind known as Shade, others will recall the event only 2 years ago when M.A.C posioned the water supply and infected numerous people with an unknown virus. But still the death toll has not been this high until now. Earlier in the morning Halows Asylum exploded the cause of the explosion is as of yet unknown but the surviving patients caused untold damage upon the citizens of Jump City. Later a strange and possible unrelated terriorist attack was stopped by only 4 of the Enforcers and 1 unknown assistant. After that the same woman who caused the attack destroyed the hospital killing an unditermined amount of people. Kitsune was sighted later but so far she has been the only Enforcer seen after the hospital's down fall. After which Jump City was rocked by numerous earth quakes and yet another building was destroyed. As of yet there has been no sightings of any Enforcers and many are questioning if like their predecessors the Teen Titans, The Enforcers have disappeared. Regardless of that, the city has still suffered today and it will take some time to recover" Eve stepped away from the window The lord works in mysterous ways... Maybe I can help people at the hospital She groaned as dark bat-like wings pierced through her skin, the wings were a deep purple with thick red veins were visable through the thin membrane. She lept from the ground and took flight, soaring across the city with ease.

"Pfft, yeah right" Ayala scoffed after Shade left. She stood up and walked to the door she had seen him pass through when he entered. She reached for the door handle and gave it a firm tug only to hear it click as if fate were laughing at her 'Cause that'd be too easy... Maybe theres a key around here Ayala looked over to the mahogny cabinet next to the large vanity mirror and ripped open each draw. With each empty draw opened she felt her discouragment- and as much as she'd hate to admit it her fear- rise. Ayala quickly tore into the bed side table and yet there was still no key. Instead she found a silver necklace, she lifted the thing chain into the air and let the pendant dangle in front of her eyes. It was a smooth dome with a small sapphire stone in the top corner and across from that was a deep blue spinel gem. Ayala stared the pendant down with her fuchsia eyes before poking it slightly and watching it rock back and forth mesmerized by the movement.

Madora paused for a moment. she had a plan that began with Bedell and yet she had no idea where Bedell was. It was then that a looming shadow hovered across her breaking her concentration, in the glare of the sun she could make out a femmine figure "Lets follow batgirl" She responded with little care as too why following the woman was a good idea, it simply seemed like a fun idea.

Charade pressed the barrel of his gun into Nexia's forehead, her head fell forward as Charade pulled back the hammer "Last words?" He mused as Nadia smiled at him, happy with the girls defeat. "Sorry Charade..." Nexia muttered "exuro" she whispered as a spiral of fire formed around Nexia's feet. She stood in the center of the flamming tornado as it threw Charade and Nadia backwards. Nexia looked back once the flames had cleared and saw the charred flesh on Nadia's body quickly healing, Nexia ignored this and ran towards Charade. She rolled him off the floor onto his back, his body was large covered in burns and parts of his pants were now torn. "Oh god, Charade I..." Nexia's voice trailed off when she noticed that much like Nadia Charade's body was healing too "We pumped him full of serum 94, seems like it's enough to heal his wounds for now" Charade said as he stood up inspecting his hand as the flesh returned to it's normal pale complexion. "How fast do you heal witch?" Charade raised his gun again and with out delay fired, luckily Nexia moved quick enough to only have the bullet graze the side of her temple. She pressed the wound against her hand trying to nurse the wound. "And how much longer will you last?" Charade asked aiming his gun for Nexia as she reached into her pouch. When suddenly Takai darted through the broken doors "Charade!" The small girl shouted and ran towards the pale man only to be tackled to the ground by Nedia "Ugh! More people" He groaned in a weary voice "Kill her as well Nadia" "What?" Takai squeeked in a confused voice as Nadia raised her claws into the air, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Demitri pulled his shirt off over his head as soon as he got into his room and flung it onto his bed. Pulling open his wardrobe, he looked through a small collection of coats and took down a red one that had a black bow on the back. He also chose a pair of black slacks and a black inner shirt to go with it. After putting on his outfit, Demitri proceeded to spend five minutes combing his long hair. Once he was satisfied, and tired of Kit nudging his leg to hurry up, he left his room to meet Nathan in the lounge room, not forgetting to pick up his twin swords. Just in case.

Lucien's smile was tight-lipped. He knew other demons to contract themselves off as excellent butlers or maids to ultimately devour their charge's soul, but Lucien always found the concept odd. Now, he found himself following this girl, this very violent though brilliant evil mastermind of a girl, and he couldnt help but think of how he seemed like a servant. "...Of course. Let's follow her."

Rayvyn ran from behind Takai and put herself in the way of Nadia's claws. Ray's fist shot up towards Nadia's stomach as the claws came down.

Kitsune found herself in a cave a mountain somewhere to the north of Jump City. So, she thought, this is where the wind takes me. She sat on the ground by the mouth of the cave and looked at what has become of the City. It was all such a spectacular mess. A scarred war zone. Part of it was her fault of course. She leaned back against the rough stone wall and lifted her hand to her face. It was just as it always was, but somehow different. Still pale, still thin with long fingers, still hasnt aged. Then she remembered that she wasnt human and that somehow, her stagnant demonic soul didnt corrupt her artificial body at all. Well of course, the one who made her body was a brilliant woman. "I miss you." Kitsune whispered to the wind, suddenly feeling as helpless as she was all those years ago when she was a child on the run, hunted by her kin. "You were always my strength. Without you, I dont know what to do." tears rolled down her cheeks unchecked, as Kitsune leaned against the cold rocks, watching the mayhem she had caused in the city below.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Shade walked the streets of Old Jump, curiously in the future these streets would be wrecked by earthquakes. "Now then some food." he tilted his head looking around for some kind of diner or restaurant . He had a particular one in mind. Darling, you shouldn't have this is the premier place in town! .......How sweet of you "Heh, I never paid much attention to things like this after her death.

Nathan stood in the doorway to the living room curious as to when Demitri would be finished. His foot was tapping lightly to some old song playing on the radio.

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 am

(Alright people I'm drunk, tiered and dreading going to work in the morning... This post will not end well)

Danika looked upwards and saw a girl soaring through the sky, she gently nudged Vincent "Oi, what'd ya think? She a threat?" It was then that sevral black arrows piereced into the girls wings. She shrieked loudly before spiraling to the ground "Oh christ!"Danika shouted leaping to her feet "I didn't expect that!"

"So I've been thinking what else can Kira's powers make?" Madora held her hands in front of her and formed a bow and arrows. With ease she drew the arrows back firing at the girl, each one hitting with prescion. As the blonde girl feel the bow and arrows disappeared in a puff of smoke and Madora caught the wounded woman in her arms "Howdy hun, can we chat?"

Nadia drew her hands back holding her stomach as Takai crawled out from beneath her. She stood up and looked at Charade "How could you?! I trusted you! I came to save you!" She shouted angrily at Charade who seemed unaffected. "It's not Charade, someones controlling him" Nexia replied "I can help him, but I'll need 100% concentration if I slip up once well lose him" Takai looked back at Rayvyn "Do we trust her?"

Mini Death walked knocked lightly on Shiva's door "Shiva...? I need help"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 am

"Good shot, Madora." Lucien waved a hand over the fallen girl's bleeding wings and flames leapt to cauterize the wounds. It wouldnt do for the girl to die in the middle of a chat. Lucien was only mildly surprised at seeing what looked like another demon, or at least a person with demonic powers in the area.

Rayvyn simply nodded. Nexia wasnt of M.A.C, and so could be trusted. She turned her attention back to Nadia who was recovering quickly. "Where's Bedell?"

Demitri went straight to Nathan and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Alright, I'm ready! Let's go!" he said cheerfully, steering Nathan to the door of Black Thunder's apartment. "We'll be back later!" he shouted to the others.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 am

Nathan looked over to Demitri with a slightly irritated look upon his other wise handsome face. "What took you so long?" he asked pushing the elevator door button. Waiting for the elevator now.

Shiva peeked her head up from the computer and rose to open the door. "hmm? Oh Mini Death! Come in come in, I'm always willing to help you out, now then." Opening the door to her room fully it was like looking into a Winter Wonderland icicles decorated the ceiling and snow flakes the walls, and once more, everything was made of ice. A small wave of cold emitted from Shiva's room. It seemed certain that Shiva had made the decor from her powers. Shiva herself wore an elegant icy blue corset and a long skirt. Shiva gave Mini death a small pat on the head as she walked over to her bed and sat herself on top of the sheets, which thankfully weren't ice. "What do you need help with?" She said with a calm and serene voice on her lips a smooth and motherly smile. She patted the spot on the bed next to herself for Mini to sit down on.

Vincent watched the mystery girl fall and something clicked inside him. "she ..... SHE LOOKS LIKE ME!" He shouted noting both of their demonic transformations. Quickly he ran to the edge of the building and leaped off his powerful wings unfurled and his flames rekindled themselves as he dove towards where he saw the girl touch down.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Mini Death looked down at the bed's ice frame and wondered what the matresses material was. She decided not to find out "I'll stand" Mini Death awkwardly shifted her weight "I uhhh I got a date with erm, with... Camillia but well I've never been on anything like date. What do I do?"

"Thankyou Lucien" Madora said quite pleased with herself. "Who-Who are you?" Eve asked shakily "Who are you?" Madora replied "My name is Eve"She said as Madora lowered her to the floor "Eve, thats a pretty name... I'm Madora" Eve's body froze as she looked at the white haired woman with disbelief "Madora... Of M.A.C?" "Oh yes, that'd be the one" "...Are you here to kill me?" "Erm..." Madora paused, thinking weather killing her would be more fun then simply toying with her mind. "Now why would I do that after all I'm-" She stopped mid sentence suddenly noticing the looming shadow above them "Vincent" She hissed with a scornfilled tone as he landed between Madora and Eve. Eve watched his wings in amazement "No way..."

"Over here" Bedell said giving a cheerful wave as he sat in front of a screen. "Do what ever you have to do. We'll take care of the others" Takai said to Nexia who only nodded in response. She sat down on the floor and crossed her legs "Okay Charade, hold on for a bumpy ride" She pulled out a small black ball and crumbled the ball into dust. The powder traveled along the floor in a straight line, it darted towards Charade before shooting up towards him and delving into his chest.

(So anyone wanna see the trippy illusion in Charades head as he trys to regain control?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

(yay, trippy illusions please!)

"Boy, do you know how long it takes to get this hair to look this hot?" Demitri said with an amused laugh. The elevator doors dinged open. It was empty, and the two of them stepped in, Demitri pressing the button for the ground floor. "So, what do we do first? Eat, steal, movie, or arcade?" Demitri asked, leaning his head on Nathan's shoulder.

Kumiho was still too stunned to speak, and could only watch as Eve was shot down and Vincent took off after her. "Well...That was sudden. What do we do, Danika?"

Lucien snorted and rolled his eyes. More demons? Seriously? He suddenly felt so common in this land. He'd much rather be teaching his unruly sister how to control her powers than be with these mongrels. Although...Lucien crossed his arms and took a small step back away from Vincent's flames. This could get interesting.

Rayvyn readied herself for a fight. Nadia recovers quickly, she knew, and a punch to the gut was next to nothing. Shit, I'm unarmed. No time to find a weapon.

Kitsune sighed and furiously wiped away the streaks of tears. Now she was just angry at everything again, but mostly at herself. She was so weak! Curiosita gave her this body, so why wasnt she using it? Kitsune berated herself silently for a while, and thought of what to do next. For one thing, she knew she was practical immortal...now what was she to do with immortality?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 am

Nathan laughed with Demitri when he made the joke about his hair. Patting his head when he leaned on his shoulder quietly stroking said silky hair. "where to go huh?" Nathan tilted his head onto Demitri. "Well I wouldn't mind the arcade first, then move, then eat and steal. You know, that way we can enjoy them all?" Looking up into Demi's deep green eyes.

Vincent looked at the scene before him recalling his Enforcer training, two bad guys, one hostage, and Enforcer. He could do this, he had to, she looked like him. A human turned demon, her whole appearance seemed similar to him. On the other hand, so did the thing holding her. "S ...shade?" Vincent's eyes squinted looking at the shadow. slight confusion played across his face 'shade didn't have boobs.' Thankfully thoughts kept themselves private. His tail twitched leaving long whip like scorch marks on the ground.

Shiva smiled when the question came out, she felt excited, proud. Standing up she walked over to Mini Death. " Well Mini, you can do whatever the two of you want on a date." Shiva felt more like a mother than she had ever before, and it was so satisfying, so heartfelt. "Listen Mini." Shiva said kneeling down to look into her eyes. "Camillia, really loves you," Shiva held back a small chuckle as she saw a certain resemblance to herself in Mini Death, maybe it was the eyeshadow. " and because she loves you, she'll just be really happy your asking her out, and at the Vine no less you really pulled out all the stops for her didn't you?" Shiva gave a light laugh. "Just be ... you Mini." Shiva looked gently into Mini Death's eyes, raising her hand to touch her cheek slightly. " The you that she fell in love with."

A small branch broke near Kitsune's rocky perch. From the underbrush emerged a slim reddish figure ears drooped, and looking at her with both sadness and fear.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Madora couldn't help but snicker at Vincent's guess "Not quite" she replied before shadow's coiled around Eve's legs. Before Eve could say a word she was pulled down into the pool of darkness and appeared beside Madora with shadow's writhing around her body. "But you're very close" a smile played on her lips as she looked back at Lucien "Lucy, do you want to kill him or just leave Vincent with yet another failure?"

"Erm how did you know it was at the Vine?" Mini Death asked slightly confused.

Danika sighed "I don't know, I can't think of anyone that'd help Abri...

Nadia moaned slightly as curled up on the floor, her bones snapping as she twitched and shivered. He clothing tore as she began to form an exo-skeleton over her body. Her claws grew larger and over the upper half of her face a helmet-like growth formed. She stood upwards and looked at Rayvynn, Takai and the Nexia "Going all out are you dear?" Charade asked and Nadia's smirk widened "Just for you pudding" she responded before darting towards Nexia.

( Nadia's new look; http://baiken032.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Woman-44252378?q=gallery%3Abaiken032+sort%3Atime&qo=73 I found the coloured version of this a while ago, but sadly couldn't find it now. This is the first time Nadia's gone full monster form)

Charade laid on the floor in the darkness, oblivous to the world outside. He felt a slender arm slide around his chest and looked down at the bisque arm that rested against him "I think we need to get up" A quite voice muttered as he felt the figure press against him. Charade froze for a moment, captivated by her warmth and the intoxicating aroma of her flesh "I could make some coffee if you'd like?" She said and he could feel her moving away, the matress of the bed they now laid on wobbled slightly with her movement. He sat up against the pillows letting the blankets fall gentley around him as he stared at her in wonder "...Ushi?" "Hmm? Whats wrong Charade?" she asked her deep eyes looked up at him with concern as he stood up and approached her. "N-Nothing... It just feels like it's been so long" He said and wrapped his arms around her. Ushi was taken aback by this but gently hugged him back "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" She pulled back slightly and stood on the tips of her toes to kiss him on the side of his mask "Ushi, go back to bed. I'll make us some breakfast" "You cooking?" She laughed a little and added "It must be a special occassion" Ushi moved past him and crept back into the bed "Don't take to long"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Lucien's lips parted to reveal his fangs. "Why kill him now? I want to see the desperation in his eyes as he realizes the last Enforcer has failed."

Rayvyn's features were as if of stone; she showed no emotion and didnt even look interested as Nadia shifted into her monster form. Ray calmly bent her legs, ready to spring when Nadia moved, and held her hands out in a simple but steady martial arts stance. She easily assumed the icy composure of professionalism she had developed during her years at M.A.C. When Nadia made a move for Nexia, Ray moved to intercept the attack at almost the same time. She ran full tilt towards Nadia and dove for the space where Nadia's head would be a split second later. She grabbed hold of Nadia and used the diversion of momentum to fling Nadia away from Nexia.

Demitri laughed and led the way as the elevator doors opened onto the ground floor. "The arcade it is then! I do think youre much better than me at time management, dear Nathan." he said.

"Should we...go after Vincent or something?" Kumiho asked, unsure.

Kitsune was startled by the slight noise. She had been busy focusing all her attention and will into getting her body to change its appearance. Lucien could do it, so why couldnt she? She looked towards the source of the noise, every instinct telling her to expect danger. When she saw who it was, she instantly relaxed. "What are you doing here, Hybrid?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 am

Vincent growled at Lucien and Madora. "Fail?" He gritted his teeth and his wings unfurled. The runic symbols began to glow eerie and the temperature began to rise. "I won't fail." His eyes shone determination, before filling up pitch black, glowing. "I've killed Shade once before. I'm going to kill the both of you next!"

Nathan smiled and patted Demitri on the head. "Perhaps I am Demi." Nathan smiled and walked out of the elevator with him.

Shiva chuckled nervously at Mini's question. " Well mini, I uh, kinda overheard you."

Hybrid looked up at Kitsune, painful memories slipped through her mind, ears drooping further. Realizing that she was being spoken to looked up. " Oh, uh I was just walking around. Admiring nature." 'Actually I thought I had your scent'

( I'm building up posting energy!)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 am

"... I'm shaking" Madora said sarcastically. The shadows around Eve began to grow and encased her body "You're move Vincent"

"Oh... Does anyone else know?" Mini Death asked in a nervous tone.

Nadia's body crashed into the wall, she stood up shaking her head in a mild daze. Charade shook his head and groaned slightly as Bedell shouted "Bloody witch!" In frustration. Charade pulled out a handgun and aimed for Nexia, but Takai grabbed a hold of his arm trying to wrestle the gun away from his grip. Charade however easily overpowered the small girl and threw her to the ground before firing at Nexia. "No!" Shouted Takai as her eyes followed the speeding bullet best she could. Nexia opened her eyes and raised her hand "Consto" she muttered and the bullet stopped before the palm of her hand, frozen in mid-air.

Charade returned to the bed room with two plates in hadn, each plate had scrambled eggs and toast on them Ushi's favorite. He looked at Ushi who was sitting in the middle of the bed with blankets wrapped around her body and couldn't help but think how lucky he was right now, perhaps to lucky. "I am dead now you know" She said bluntly as he approached, her words left him speechless deep down he knew that she was dead all along but for awhile he simply wanted to pretend. "I know Ushi... I... I'm sorry you died" He said quietly putting the plates on the bedside table "Dyings not so bad, I hardly felt it. What sucks is dying and knowing that it's someone elses fault... It was you're fault after all" "Ushi-" "You let me burn" She said calmly as a fire began to spread through the blankets quickly consuming Ushi and the bed.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Lucien chuckled. "Oh, scary. This is going to be good." he smirked.

Demitri led Nathan towards the mall that was, for some reason, still open and running normally though the city was hit by a crisis just a short while ago. The two arrived at the arcade where Demitri grabbed Nathan's arm and excitedly dragged the other boy to the air hockey table.

Rayvyn's head snapped away from Nexia when she heard Takai scream. Shit! she wasnt able to stop Charade's bullet from firing but at least Nexia stopped it, although it was an interruption. Rayvyn couldnt let it happen again. She leapt for Charade and kicked the gun out of his hand, caught it as it fell, and disassembled it as soon as she did.

Kitsune sighed and beckoned for Hybrid to come closer. "Come on, I know you were looking for me. I mean, isnt the old Black Thunder school at the other side of the city?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:31 am

Taking his cue Vincent's wings pushed against the ground giving him air charging towards Madora his claws outstretched Vincent took a slash at her his mind focusing into a sort of combat tunnel vision.

" I don't think anyone else knows about the date Mini." Shiva said not wanting to freak her out.

Nathan smirked when he saw the hockey table. "Nice choice Demi, though don't you think people will be cautious when they see our super awesome reflexes?" Walking up he picked up a paddle looking around the side of the table for a coin slot.

Hybrid crept closer to Kitsune. "Well uh, I umm ..okay you got me." she said rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment finding a comfortable spot on the rocks right next to Kitsune, Hybrid perched herself. Looking over at Kitsune she felt the situation to be awkward.

The Shadows danced in the penthouse as from them Lord Shade emerged holding a bag. Casually he walked to an old broken cabinet and retrieved a pair of old, dusty, but usable plates. With a sigh and a neutral look on his weary face he walked over to what used to be the dining room and placed the retrieved china onto the table, fishing out from the bag a pair of styrofoam boxes he laid them out onto the table. From within the boxes shade retrieved food and placed them, he continued to set the table in a systematic, almost instinctive way as if having done this thousands of times before.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Twisted into the intangible nightfall all Eve could feel was the immense pressure crushing her ribs which made each breath a struggle. Claustrophobia an insidious thing, she suffered it in silence—never being one to voice her complaints— and barley understood the basis of the fear and yet without cause nor reason the terror was closing in and in and in, getting tighter. The shadows so close against her skin they could crush her still beating heart with barley enough room to echo a whimper. She closes her eyes and seeks sanctuary in the corners of her mind The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? In troubled times faith was often sought for consolidation— mostly by people too cowardly to do what need be done— but none were more comforted then Eve by the writings of the bible for in the words held the answers to her predicament.

Mini Death smiled satisfied that she could trust Shiva’s word “I... I don’t want everyone to know. If I do something stupid and ruin this then... Well it’d be bad enough but I wouldn’t want everyone’s pitiful stares I get enough of that as it is” She shifted her weight uneasily “I know I’m not the bravest girl, or the funniest, or smartest. I know that I didn’t have the best childhood Shiva, but when people look at me that’s all they see. The worst parts of me on display and think I should be coddled, I should be treated tenderly and protected. But when Camilla looks at me...” Mini Death’s smile returned to her face, it was a serene smile of amorousness “When Cammy looks at me I know she can look past all that and see me as a nearly normal girl that she cares for... I want to do something for her that lets her feel the same way.”

The clatter of china against hardened wood shook Ayala from her trance “How long was I...?” Ayala’s thoughts trailed away as she made her way towards the sound. She tangled the necklace between her fingers and let it slip to her side; the pendant swinging rhythmically was her movements. “What is it?” Ayala asked Shade, referring to the food on the table. The tone of her voice had a newfound stillness about it as Ayala seemed more at ease. And yet with the way she presented herself there could be no doubt she was still on guard.

Vincent’s movements were reminiscent of lightening, but Madora showed no fear in fact the air about her showed arrogance as was the way Madora often went about life and—in many cases concerning her bizarre life— death as well. With a wraiths power she felt unstoppable and with ease— and a flick of her fingers— a protective shield formed between her and Vincent. However arrogance is a fools faith and often lead to a fools defeat, by random chance this was one of the rare occasions Madora was not an exception to this rule. Whilst being blinded by pride she had overlooked the major flaw in a creature of darkness. Light. Behind her the ball of darkness containing Eve burned brightly in a brilliant explosion. The flickering flames stunned Madora and turned her darkness to dust, allowing Vincent’s attack to slice through her shoulder. The sharpened claws cleaved through her skin and the peculiar heat sizzling the flesh like steak on a griddle. The pain took her aback, it was a sensation Madora was use too but prior to her trip to Diyu, pain was a fleeting feeling before she began to heal. This time the agony stuck, burning one simple truth into Madora’s mind. She was now weak. Madora cradled the tender flesh beneath her fingers and looked to Eve who was on her knees savouring each lingering breath as her body was enveloped in flames, the fire however seemed to cause her no discomfort but was bright enough to render Madora close to useless.

“Oh Rayvyn what happened to you being sick of fighting?” Charade asked as he approached the dark haired girl. He placed his hands on her shoulders, in a comforting manner and held her gently “You could always come back to us you know? Charade’s too far gone now not even the witch can help him. Why not join him instead?” Bedell smiled at the screen taking pleasure in the discomfort it brought Rayvyn to see Charade as little more than a play thing and once Bedell had his fun he would just as easily discard the toy soldier as he had done so many others.

Charade shielded his eyes from the flames as they grew around him, he heard Ushi scream but dare not look at another one of his failures. When suddenly there was silence, the eerie calm set his senses on high. The light had softened now and was little brighter than that of a common house light. He could hear the faint moans of a wounded being echoing just beyond his sight and he could smell that heavy metallic scent he was tragically too familiar with. Blood, it was thick in the air and reminded him of Rayvyn. As if he willed her into existence there she was nailed to the wall, pale and blood stained. “No, this isn’t fair” Charade muttered as he approached her “I can’t pull you down... I don’t want to pull you down, it’ll hurt you. I don’t want to hurt you.” “Which is why you’re keeping me around right...? You don’t want to hurt me. I’m just a guilt trip” She spoke with malice in her voice but her face was blank and her eyes were those of a corpse. “Why’d you have to be there Rayvyn?! Why do you have to be here too?! This isn’t fair!” He shouted back “Oh shut up. I’m nailed to a wall, that’s not fair. And you let Hee do all those awful things to me while you were out trying to save a lost cause” “That wasn’t my fault” He spoke back, hissing through gritted teeth. “Really Charade?! Think about everyone that’s died for you. God there’s so many isn’t there?! What if it happened to you?” Nooses ripped out from the floor, the roof and the walls. They snatched up Charade’s limbs twisting them until they cracked and forced him to the ground. “R-Ray...” Her name carried across the room as a gentle whisper before she coldly replied “You deserve worse than this” And he had to agree with her.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Nexia cursed herself still watching the bullet before her. She had been distracted Bedell’s drugs were already easily pulling Charade back but even so she could feel the faint connection to him pulsating into the back of her mind. She needed to act now or she could lose him forever, which for Nexia was not an option. She took a deep breath and leaned to the side finally lowering her hand. The bullet suddenly shot forward as if it had never been stopped and tore into her shoulder. She cried out, her scream was sudden and brief for an instance later she had returned to her mediative state leaving the discomfort of her bleeding wound behind.

(This took me longer to write then I thought it would... However Eve's paragraph is the best thing I've written to date)

Last edited by Tainted Soul on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 am

("Oh shut up. I'm nailed to a wall." i dont know why, but i lol'd)

Demitri slipped a coin into the machine's slot, feeling for the jets of air that signal when it's working. "Let's try to keep this a game compatible for mortal comprehension, shall we?" he said slyly, gently nudging the puck towards Nathan.

Kitty ran a hand through her hair, an action reminiscent of Acheron's nervous tick. "I'm sorry, Hybrid. I...I messed up." she said in a quiet voice. She didnt know what else to say.

Lucien quickly raised a large stone between Madora and Vincent, cutting off the latter's attack. He was surprised Madora didnt recover immediately after being struck by Vincent, and that Eve had somehow burst free of her dark cage. He said nothing, but held his hand out towards Vincent, and blasted the boy back with a shot of Arctic wind.

Ray's face contorted with grief and tears threatened to fall from her face. She stared at the ground, not wanting to look into Charade's mask. "How dare you treat him like a toy!" she screamed eventually. Drawing power from the earth, Ray twisted her whole body to lend force to the four rigid fingers she jabbed into Charade's solar plexus. A blow like that should incapacitate the target for at least a few minutes. I'm sorry Charade. she thought, but immediately looked around the room for a door or other passageway to where Bedell might be.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 am

Shiva was struck deep my Camillia's words, she was surprised at the strength this girl had. "Alright Mini, I understand. I won't tell anyone, I promise." Gazing down at her with motherly blue eyes she smiled with compassion at the brave young girl. "Good luck on your date, I'm sure Cammy will love it." Giving her a gentle hand on the shoulder.

Nathan nodded. "Indeed Mr. Big words, indeed." He smirked as he thwacked the puck over to Demitri's side of the field with a quick sweep of his hand.

Vincent felt a satisfying feeling of his claws cleaving through Madora's shoulder and the warm blood soaking onto it. his euphoria was cut short, by a tall stone and arctic winds. "Grah!" He raised his arms as the gale blasted him. Flexing his claws he began to up the heat of his body to try and counteract the frost.

Shade paused and looked over at Ayala. Tapping the box open he revealed. "New York Strip Steak, with a side of garlic mash potatoes and gravy." He immediately began to distribute the food to the two plates placing them on either side of the table. Walking to the shadows he vanished, returning moments later with a bottle of champaigne.

Hybrid looked up at Kitsune. "Kitsune." He muttered quietly leaning against her. "It's okay, y-you were going through a lot of stress, that's all." Hybrid was reassuring herself more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 pm

(Quick Post, I is in a rush)

Mini Death smiled at Shiva "Thanks... Now I've got to decidedd something to wear" She gave a light chuckle before heading for the door.

"No! No! No!"Madora whinned sounding more like Kira then herself. The force of Lucien's attack made Eve's fire flicker out "Ah! Wait" She said looking at her now human hands, Madora seized this moment and grabbed Eve's shoulders "We have to go"

"It's posioned right?" Ayala asked looking at the food suspciously.

(Not posting the Takai/Charade/Nexia ect. ect. thing this time it's too long)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:01 pm

(quite alright)

Lucien retracted the stone back into the ground, and moved in position between Vincent and Madora. "Yes, it is best to leave...right now." he said over his shoulder. Vincent's raised body heat was starting small fires around him. Lucien made two upward sweeping motions with his arms, and two enormous sheets of blue ice shot from the ground and enveloped Vincent, covering completely. Inside the ice, the space began to fill with water. Either Vincent will drown or freeze to death.

Demitri slapped the puck back with an even quicker movement, slowly amping up the speed and intensity of their game.

"Stress. Oh yeah, definitely. What with losing someone I care about and finding out I'm not human." Kitsune said bitterly. "Hybrid, I can't take care of you anymore. Not while I'm like this."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:49 am

Shiva sighed happily as she watched Mini run off. "Ah children." Sounding older than she was.

Shade raised a dark eyebrow in Ayala's direction. "Poison you say?" Looking at the mood in a face mocking suspicion. "Well then I suppose I should try both dishes then just to make sure." He said promptly slicing each stake and consuming it chewing slowly then swallowing. Clearly this was an over elaborate attempt to make fun of Ayala.

Nathan's wrist flicked reactively bouncing the puck off the side of the table. "Not a bad move." He looked at his opponent with determination.

Vincent shrieked as the ice and water blasted his skin. The hot and cold met causing an enormous cloud of steam to erupted from within the icy prison, obscuring the vision of those outside. For moments everything was silent within the block of ice, but then an eerie red glow appeared from withing the ice. *Crack* Vincent lashed out punching the wall of his prison . * Crack* His demonic flames burning with malice. *Crack* The ice prison was failing.
(This didn't turn out the way I wanted it above )

Hybrid looked up at Kitsune, the women she had admired since her academy days, the moment who she had called 'mother' for all these years, and after all these years she was rejecting her. Hybrid began to tremble. "I-I U-unders-stand *sniff*" she was trying hard not to show it, but she was breaking down.
(This is slightly better)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder Eternal Evil
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next