Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dump of Fic DEUX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

The Dump of Fic DEUX Empty
PostSubject: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm making another fic dump thread~ Finals are over and it's the one week off between terms and I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing before I mess up my Agency or the rps with rusty writing.

SNEA Side Fic: Midnight

Wrath sat at her desk, quivering with rage, running her hands through her fiery dyed red hair. She didnt want to pound the walls which were already pocked with dents. She didnt want to smash the furniture; it would wake everyone else up and Vash just bought her a new desk yesterday. No one else knew why she was always so angry. They just chalked it up to her being the incarnation of Wrath, and left it at that. No one bothered to ask if there was another reason. They were all to scared of her to find out the truth: she needed help. Day and night when left to her own devices, all she could think about was-

There was a knock on the door. A soft, shy, uncertain knock. "Wrath? Are you awake?"
Wrath looked up, startled. Who was that? She glanced at the wall clock hanging on the wall opposite her bed, swiftly reading the glow-in-the-dark numbers. It was exactly 12 o'clock. Midnight. She got up and crossed the room in three strides. She was dressed not as she usually was, but in silk pajamas and a fitted silk short sleeved shirt. Her arms bore an intricate lattice of scars that no one else saw as she always wore her strait jacket during the day. This was the first time someone bothered her at night. Her hand flew to the door knob and she saw the pattern of scars. Briefly she thought of getting something to cover them, but thought better of it. It was too late now. She opened her door.

When Wrath opened the door to her room, she saw Pride standing there. Wrath was taken aback, what did Pride want? She was naturally taller than Pride, but the other girl looked so much smaller. "What is it, Pride?" Wrath asked. "Can I come in? Please?" Pride sounded scared and uncertain. So unlike, well, Pride. Wrath ushered her into the room and closed the door behind both of them. "Alright Pride, what is it?" Wrath asked, still as confused as ever. When she turned away from the door, she found Pride face down in her bed, crying. She sat down beside Pride and gently laid a hand on her shoulders. "Come on, tell me whats wrong. Please?" Pride said nothing but continued to sob. Wrath didnt know what to do. How can she help if she didnt know what was wrong? Then Pride suddenly latched onto Wrath, hugging her tightly and crying into her hair. "Oh Wrath. It's because of him." Pride managed to say. Wrath said nothing, only hugged the other girl back and stroked her hair.
Take that, Gluttony. She's mine.

--
and then i promptly loss interest
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 pm

N'aww poor pride
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 am

Side Fic - Poison

Pure white as virgin snow. Untouched, sacred, holy. But not for long.
Ilyana was her name. It was simple yet bore a unmistakable beauty, a mysterious and exotic sound. She was young and innocent, but unlucky. Terribly, terribly unlucky. She saw no death, no trouble with her few but close friends, and only minor trouble with her family. Her greatest conflict was one that no one else but her knew. She would let no one else hear of her troubles. Absolutely no one.

She stood before a simple table, both palms pressing heavily against the wood as tears dropped from her eyes to pool upon the wood. A mirror lay on the table, propped up by a couple of old books.

"Do not cry, Yana. There is no reason to." a voice hissed beside her ear. It was soft and clear. Melodious. But it could not hide a deeper, darker intent. "Come now child. Think of all the dreams you had."
"My dreams have been shattered! All you say are lies!" Ilyana cried, pounding a frail fist on the table. "All of them are lies, you hypocrite! You know nothing of love!"
"Are they lies, girl? Or are they simply truth you do not wish to accept? You made a mistake, yet you blame me for your deed."
"You influenced me, clouded my mind, confused my heart. How could you?"
"Would you say that it is in my nature to lie, cheat, and steal? Or perhaps....it is in yours?"
"I do no such thing."
"Of course, you say that now. But when left alone, with no watchful eyes, no witnesses nor proof against you...You allow your impulses to roam free. I know."
"Liar! You deceiving snake!"
"Oh, I am the liar, Yana? It takes on to know one then."

Ilyana sank to the ground, gripping her shoulders tightly. Her frame shook as she sobbed. Her heart was torn apart, and all these accusations merely made her realized the intensity of what had happened.

"Your words, your lies, your dreams. They're all poison. Killing me slowly with every word." she whispered through her veil of tears.
"You once had someone to be your precious cure. You shunned them away. Now it is all your fault to blame. Poison...Yes, it will slowly burn away at your, at your heart and at your mind, till there is nothing left. Nothing left of a sweet, kind girl but the distorted features of the monster she is within." the voice was like mist, drifting in and around the girl. She couldnt escape it.

She stood, abruptly, and grasped the mirror, staring hard into its surface. She spun and threw the glass at her accuser, judge and jury. The mirror shattered upon the far wall, and from where she stood, Ilyana could see only herself.
Her worst enemy. The poisoned snake in the mirror.

--
sleep deprived. need coffee. or sleep.
i like the name Ilyana.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

That's pretty deep stuff, actually a little frightening.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:50 pm

SNEA/BT side story: Reivee

"Yes, Mistress. I understand, Mistress."

Reiveee stood ramrod straight as her superior explained the detail of her mission. The Mystic stood a head taller than Reivee, elegant in her flowing white robe and cowled hood. A white satin veil covered her lower face, and every inch of the Mystic, save her eyes, were covered. When Reivee first encountered the Mystic, she thought she was an angel, or a deity. Her appearance was majestic, to say the least. But when the Mysitc spoke, a demon's voice issued from her mouth. It was unsettling to hear harsh, guttural growls coming from what seemed to be a pure and uncorrupted figure. The damage to the Mystic's voice belied her use and dependency on black magic, the techniques of which she taught to others as the head of a black magic cult. Reivee had joined the Mystic's cult three years after leaving her childhood mansion at the outskirts of Jump City. Her natural talent for the dark arts had proven her worth to the Mystic's cult and had gained her favor with the Mystic herself. Today, the Mystic entrusted Reivee with a delicate mission: Reivee was to enlist the aid of a powerful magician and necromancer. To have this person on The Underground's side would give them an edge against any and all who would oppose their hold over the black market. When Reivee heard the name of who she only knew as "one of the most powerful necromancers in the world", she visibly relaxed, her confidence suddenly surging. This mission would be completed as her Mistress commanded.

Reivee left the cult's territory with only a pouch containing her blue clamshell cellphone, several small vials of various liquids, a roll of cash for expense and bribery, a number of silver accessories, and a small pack of cookies. The pouch she fastened to her thigh, making sure the flap was zippered tightly closed. She wore a pair of dark jogging pants and a sleeveless white hoodie, clothes easy to move in as she had taken up freerunning seriously in the years after leaving home. There were no rules as to attire in the cult, but most of the acolytes and mages wore something white, unconsciously copying their Mistress. Reivee was allowed to bring her loyal wolf dog with her, as the cult was not strict about keeping pets. As she pushed open a heavy stone door, the sunlight that streamed in was weak and fuzzy, despite being open and in full view of the noonday sun. The entrance to the Mystic's cult was heavily hidden and protected by spells that caused passersby's eyes to slide away from it, to see only a pile of trash or a squatter's camp, or to simple not see the gray stone door. For added security, as all three members of the Underground were wary of their bases being discovered, several members of the cult, well trained in battle magic and spells of forgetting and unmaking, were disguised as squatter's in the real homeless camp that was pitched in the empty lot the main entrance opened to. The guards and spells would only allow one to enter if he or she bore the Mystic's seal either on their body or clothing. Reivee had the seal as a design spanning the back of her hoodie. Normal people were unable to perceive it, they would only see a plain white sleeveless jacket. When a member of the cult used magic, the seal glowed and the taxing effects of the magic would be lessened. The Mystic's seal also provided authority to whoever bore it if faced with a demon from beyond. Even a great high ranking demon would falter if he saw the Mystic's seal on a newly recruited acolyte.

Squinting against the suddenly harsh sunlight, Reivee closed the door behind her and left the protective field of magic, already setting off at a brisk pace down the street, dodging speeding cars and slow pedestrians as she crossed the street with her hound at her heels. It would take quite a long time to get to her destination, a full week if she didn't take a plane ride. Reivee smiled as a plan started to form in her mind. She didn't plan on spending for airfare, but that didn't mean she wouldnt fly. Making sure her padded fingerless gloves her fastened tight while at a run, Reivee leapt for the chipped and cracked concrete wall of a cafe, easily climbing up as her sneakered feet found purchase in the uneven cracks. She climbed till she reached the roof of the cafe, which was at the third storey. Rolling onto the roof, she peeked over the edge and saw her dog looking sorrowfully up at her as he obviously could not follow. Smiling to herself, Reivee sketched a few symbols in the air with her fingers and pointed down at her dog, whispering the spell under her breath. The wolf dog felt the familiar tingle of his master's magic and confidently placed both paws onto the wall and pushed off the ground with his back legs. In no time, the white and gray dog was running quickly up the wall, his tongue lolling out in joy for he could finally rejoin his master. When the dog cleared the roof, Reivee calmed him down with a few pats on the head before reaching into her leg pouch and pulling out a silver trinket.

It was a silver bracelet that bore the image of a raven's wings in intricately carved detail. The realism of the craftsmanship matched that of the coiled silver snake Reivee wore on her left upper arm. Slipping the bracelet onto her right wrist, Reivee closed her eyes and felt a dormant power stir within the bracelet, like a beast slowly coming awake after along sleep. She made a mental note to release the bird from the spell that held it as a silver trinket for a short while, but only after it had granted Reivee a boon. She would use the raven's wings to fly closer to her destination. Reivee stood up straight on the roof of the cafe, facing the direction of her target, and put two fingers to her heart. "As granted to me by right of allegiance, I invoke Her seal." she intoned clearly, sketching the outline of the Mystic's seal in the air with the two fingers she pressed against her heart. In response, the seal pattern on her jacket's back flashed red and dimmed to a dull glow. Right after the flash, Reivee felt a surge of power through her, like a jolt of electricity kick starting a tired old machine. She spoke the spell that would give her the powers of her raven, and in response, a pair of large wings with jet black feathers grew from her shoulder blades, slipping through a pair of slits that Reivee kept torn on the back of her hoodie. The wings soon grew the right size and were large enough to easily carry her weight. Reivee sketched some more spells and set them on her hound in preparation for their flight. Spells of weightlessness and attachment went into the dog while lesser spells for concealment went into both the girl and the beast. When all was ready, the dog climbed into Reivee's back, settling in just between the wings and the spell stuck him there so he would not fall no matter how hard the wings flapped. With an easy jump off the side of the roof, Reivee's wings took the strain and easily lifted her into the sky. Soon, she will face the necromancer and if all went well, she would gain favor with her Mistress.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 am

would this world class necromancer be Reiverta or Hee by chance?

Good chapter ( and interesting) though my empathy to Reiverta make me sad that she left hoem for three years and is now part of some cult.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:40 am

(We'll see who it is~ Also, I'm thinking of changing it to and "Order" so at least it would sound better. Reivee just joined so she could learn more and get more powerful)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

(I'l continue Reivee's short story, but first, practice in Second Person (i think) writing! Actually, I have no idea what its called but well...sounds cool. Mom got back from a week long writing workshop and im inspired~)

Side Story: One for Many

"Hello. What's that? Where are you? Haha...I'll tell you later. For now, my name isn't important. Besides, you don't have to know. Oh wait, you don't really care huh? You just want to know why you're blindfolded."

You notice the rough fabric of cloth wrapped around your eyes and the pressure around your ears from where the strip of dark cloth was tied. You shift your wrists a bit, and realize you cant move. You have been tied to a chair. The man's voice was smooth, like he was a professional con artist. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. All you know is that your life is in his hands.

"Don't be scared, you won't be harmed. I bet you're thinking that you've been abducted or something right now."

Your heartbeat suddenly quickens because you've been thinking that same thing just then. Who is this guy?

"Chill, you've been...Ah what's the right word for this..."

You rotate and twist your wrists, trying to slip free from your bonds while the man seems distracted. You're not sure if he can see your efforts to escape, but even if he can, he hasn't done anything about it.

"Chosen! That's as close as I can get to describing your predicament. Oh by the way, my apologizes for the lack of hospitality. This was the best we could do on such short notice."

You try not to say anything, but you have a feeling that the man is lying.

"Just in case you're thinking it, I'm not lying. They had to pull me out of jail in the middle of the night to get me here. It wasnt very pleasant either, if you're thinking getting a get out free card was all I wanted. I had a sweet set up at jail. Just perfect for life in prison, let me tell you. But no, when the warden finds my bed empty at morning check, cops will swarm all over the place looking for me. Huh? What's that? Am I a murderer? Well, I didnt kill anyone, and no, I wont hurt you. I got jailed for something I didnt do, but that's another story. For now, I bet you're wondering why you're all tied up."

You're suddenly thankful you're blindfolded, because the man can't see you roll your eyes. If this man had been telling the truth, then he's probably dangerous and it's best not to provoke him. For now, you sit quietly and listen to what he has to say.

"Like I was saying, you've been abducted 'cause you were chosen. Nah, no aliens involved. I don't like having to deal with alien conspiracies so try not to think of aliens. Anyway where was I...right, being chosen. Y'see, only one person is "chosen" for a very special, super secret task, and this task only comes up every fifteen years. And before you ask, no it is not bringing the Ring to Mordor or saving the planet by defeating an ancient evil that quite can't be killed properly. That's too common in stories, don't you think? Ah look at me, I'm rambling. You're task is much, much more simple, but also very, very important."

You shift slightly, unsettled by the sudden sense of responsibility being thrust onto your shoulders. A part of you wants nothing to do with this, for this to be a really weird dream where you can wake up and go back to your computer. Another part of you wants to continue with this, listen to the man, become a hero.

"Feels like The Matrix, doesnt it? The red pill or the blue pill, all that bull. You could think of it like that, but that's not where I'm going. You see..."

You can hear the man walking behind you as he talks, then you feel the blindfold whisked off in a fluid motion. Opening your eyes, you see...nothing. You're in a room with floor, ceiling, and all four walls painted black. A bright glow coming from somewhere behind you suddenly illuminates the room. Theres nothing there, save for you in your chair. You strain your neck looking this way and that, trying to see what's behind you as you realize you're facing the back wall.

"All you have to do is choose. You do that, we make your forget this ever happened, and you can go back to your ignorant bliss."

You hear the man again, but you can't see him. You twist as far as your bonds allow you, but you can't see the man. Is he side-stepping out of your vision at the last minute? Where is his voice coming from if he isnt really there?

"You see, the world is at a critical point in its history. Someone important may be required to die. If he does, history goes this way. If not, history goes the other way. The thing is, we only know who. We don't know if he really has to die or not. Sacrifice one to save many, if you will. Now, we chose you because of your, should I say, political standing? Your beliefs and morals I guess is better to say. Now then."

The light behinds you dims, and the shadow you've been casting against the wall fades as well. The white back light doesnt fully turn off though. It's just light enough for you to make out the detail on your own clothing.

"I can't tell you who it is, what he or she has done or not done, or whether the person is good or evil. You can imagine any number of leaders or tyrants in the world today, but I can't say if your guess is right. Best to not bother. My question is, would you sacrifice one to save a thousand? You have ten minutes. Choose carefully."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

OKAY NOW BACK TO REIVEE
----

The flight freed up Reivee's mind. The Mystic had sent her to a mansion on the outskirts of Jump City, to her childhood home. The necromancer she had to talk to was her own father, Reiverta. The Mystic told her that it was best if both Reiverta and Minhee were to aid in the Mystic's ventures. If they did not agree, both of them were to be executed immediately. Reivee swallowed, and her throat was dry. They were her parents. She couldnt just kill them because of a failed agreement. But she couldnt just turn her back on the Mystic. The Mystic had taken her in when she was near death from her own stubbornness. She gave her a place to stay, and taught her the dark arts, making Reivee even stronger. The Mystic had earned Reivee's trust and loyalty; she couldnt just abandon her mission. With a sigh, Reivee shifted her concentration back to flying. She could only hope that mom and dad would understand.

It took two stopovers to get to the mansion. The raven wasn't built for distance flight, and Reivee's wings began to ache every several miles. When the pain became too unbearable to ignore, Reivee set down on a roof to retract her wings. She also freed the bird from its silver binds, and fed it cookie crumbs as thanks. Reivee smiled when she remembered the time when she presented her accessories to the Mystic. The Mystic's eyes widened when she held the trinkets, marveling at not only the craftsmanship, but at the skill with which Reivee transformed the animals and made their attributes usable. Maybe it was the novelty of seeing such a long forgotten magic that entranced the Mystic, but with the trinkets being Reivee's first independent major spellcasting, the Mystic was very much impressed. After that, the Mystic kept Reivee as one of her most favorite acolytes. Patting her dog again, Reivee stowed her raven bracelet in her thigh pouch and set off at a steady pace for Reiverta's mansion up the hill.

It was evening when Reivee got to her destination. The mansion was just as she had remembered it: smooth white marble all around. There was one thing that made Reivee feel on edge though. The undead, cowled workers that usual worked the garden or did maintenance on the grounds were no where to be found. In fact, the house seemed darker, like no one was inside. With a practiced motion, Reivee half-bent to unzipper her pouch and fish out an earring turned piercing. She slid the silver through a half-healed hole on her right eyebrow, briefly wincing at the pain before wiping away a dot of blood. Her night vision improved ten fold after a whispered word and several blinks. She scanned the windows, doors, and balconies of the mansion for any sign of movement or life. There, in the last window to the right on the second floor there was the briefest flicker of candle light. From her memory, Reivee knew the light was coming from her parent's study.

Reivee expected the front door to be locked, and she already had an unlocking spell at the ready. Surprised and wary, she simply pushed the front door open. The burning acid of nervousness ate at her heart and the pit of her stomach as she silently crossed the space from the door to the grand stair case. Why was the door unlocked? Where was everybody? What happened to Reiverta and Hee? Her wolf dog followed Reivee as silently as he could, trying his best not to let his nails click against the marble steps. Reivee had climbed up the stairs to the second floor, looking behind her every other step to see if there was an ambush. She didnt see, hear, or sense in any way anyone other than herself and her dog. Still, the whole house was dark and silent. Reivee approached the twin mahogany doors to the study and, as silently as possible, pushed open one of the doors just wide enough to for her to slip through. At the far end of the room, infront of the floor-to-ceiling paneled window, Hee sat at a desk writing in a book with her signature lazy scrawl. "Mom?" Reivee carefully called out.

Before Reivee could react, the twin statues of the Grim Reaper that stood beside the doors of the study reached down from their pedestals and held Reivee between them, holding her arms and legs tight. Two smaller statues of skeletons moved easily to detain her wolf dog, who was about to jump up and clamp his jaws around one of the Grim Reaper's arms.

"You. You carry power that is not my daughter's." Hee said, the harshness in her voice penetrating the panic that had started to creep over Reivee. "Who are you?"

"Mom! It's me! Reivee!" Reivee said in a panic, struggling against the statues. Her efforst were useless however, as it seemed that the Grim Reapers returned to being statues after grabbing Reivee. Their grip couldnt be budged.

Hee walked closer to Reivee and stared at her uncomfortably close. Did she not recognize her own daughter? Without a word, the statues released both girl and dog, then returned to their original positions, looking like innocent statues for all the world. Hee sweeped Reivee up into a tight embrace. "I'm so sorry! I didnt recognize you for a moment there. I havent seen you in so long!" Reivee gratefuly returned the hug, now afraid of how to say why she came back. When Hee let go of her daughter, her expression was troubled. "I still sense power that isn't your own..."

Reivee sighed and tried to compose herself. This would be hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 am

Minhee had stalked back to her desk and had been staring out of the window the whole time Reivee was talking. When Reivee finally finished her story of how she met the Mystic and joined her, Hee still did not say a word. Reivee watched her mother closely for any sign of emotion. Even with her magic enhanced night vision, Reivee could not see through the veil of darkness her mother seemed to have cloaked herself with. Her mother's stone like facade was impenetrable. Reivee could do nothing but stand rooted to the spot, watched by the unblinking eyes of the study's sentry statues, fear and uncertainty eating away at her heart. What would mother say? What was Reivee to do if her mother did not accept her offer? It seemed like an eternity of unending fear before Hee turned back to face her wayward daughter. The moonlight that streamed in through the window illuminated only one side of Hee's face, making her stern and stoic expression even more intimidating.

"You're telling me that you've sold yourself out to a cult for power?" Hee asked, cutting through the silence that fell upon the study. Even Reivee's dog didnt dare make noise.
"I've sworn allegiance to Her, and She taught me." Reivee answered.
"In exchange for what exactly? These things are never free." Hee's stare was so intense, it pierced her daughter's mind and soul, making it impossible to lie.
"F-for...She accepted me, mom. I didn't sell my soul or anything. She taught me and gave me a place to stay. She earned my trust and I earned hers." Reivee tried to exert her will, tried to make her mother see that siding with the Mystic wasn't a bad thing.
Hee turned her back on her daughter and paced about the room for a while.

"And for what ends were you used? Did your "Mistress" order you to murder a man, then did you follow like a loyal dog? Did she tamper with you mind to allow yourself to be roped into some shady underground cult?" Hee said harshly, turning about to stare at Reivee again.
"No, mother. My will is my own. Now please, will you join us..." Reivee steeled herself against her mother's withering stare. If Hee said no, Reivee wasnt sure what she would do. Follow her Mistress' order to eliminate one of the best necromancers in the world, or side with her mother?
Hee turned her back to Reivee again, her dark gray robe she wore billowing out behind her. "You disappear for three years and come back without warning reeking of another's magic, and you just expect me to join this foolishness?"
Reivee said nothing in reply to that, and turned her gaze to the ground. The Mystic told Reivee to ask Reiverta first. Her father was the target, but if her mother was to join as well, all the better. "Mom, where's dad?"
"Why? So you can go crawling to him to convince him to follow your Mistress? Have you even heard yourself talk about her? You sound like a dominated slave when you talk about her." Hee's voice was filled with spite. "Your father is simply out, and I suggest you do the same."
"Where can I find him?"
Hee glared over her shoulder at her daughter. "I won't tell you. Now leave."
Reivee turned silently and edged out of the crack between the doors, making sure not to look the sentry statues in their hollow eyes. "Of course mother. Right away." Reivee's voice was heartbroken. The Mystic was her family now.

Reivee left her childhood home and started the familiar trek down the hill from where Reiverta's mansion was. A sense of purpose suddenly filled her, pushing the hate and anger she felt towards her mother down where it could be forgotten Her mission was still not over, and she would not return to the Mystic till it was finished. Reivee slipped on her raven bracelet again, summoned her wings, and leaped into the sky.

Back at the mansion, Hee stared out the window watching a figure take flight, becoming a distant shadow against the moonlight.

-----
done lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dump of Fic DEUX   The Dump of Fic DEUX Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dump of Fic DEUX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Fun :: Stories-
Jump to: