Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:48 pm

I never got into kingdom hearts, I tried to I really really tried to but I did not enjoy it. And I'm glad to hear you're gonna try and get involved in BT more.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:57 am

Yea I was trying to think of how I could fine tune the time plot.

Oh I beat the Iron Imprisoner and acquired the Ultima Keyblade, but now I've gotta focus my efforts on the Vanita's remnant. After him is Unknown >.<.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 pm

I understood nothing of that second line
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

ooooh, i never bothered. after i finished the story i left it alone and watched the secret cutscene on youtube
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm getting my ass handed to me, rapidly and continuously by Vanitas, son of a bitch.

oh and in other news I ummm ..... realize my blog sucks >.<
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 am

Okay yea Nothing really interesting has been happening to me lately, I've been trying to keep my post count the highest but that's turning out to be difficult, I mean serious look at this post right now. In reality this is just an over complicated attempt to get more posts.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Hey guys, It's been a while. I'm kinda in a down mood. I've been pretty depressed lately, feeling pretty alone, and scared. MY future scares me, the concept that I'm moving on into a bigger world where I'll have to give up my childhood. That's just one thing though. What really scares me is that I don't know where I'm going or what I want to do in life. Or even if I'll be successful, that I'll disappoint everyone, My parents, my friends, and myself. It really depresses me. I also have a pair of projects that need doing in a few days and I don't have anything on them. Everyone has been so wrapped up in whatever that I'm not even noticed. I spent an entire lunch just standing behind my group of friends listening. They didn't even notice me. I don't know why I didn't join in maybe I just wanted to see if they would see me or some. I don't even know what's going on anymore. Thoughts of suicide have been forming in my head, popping up more and more often. I tried to call Hailey, Rbb, my girlfriend for some comfort, but she wasn't there so I left a message, then later at night I called and her dad said she was asleep. I dunno, I dunno. I had a creative idea for a series, but what's the point? I'll never finish it and it'll never give me any more satisfaction then me just thinking about it in my head for a few hours maybe even a few days before it floats away into nothing. I'm starting to hate things, like Sephiroth I guess. Starting to hate everything, I've been getting irritable lately. It's more sadness then anger though. I kinda feel like dying. Anyway I don't even know why I'm posting this. Sorry for wasting your time. You probably have things to do. I wanna die, I wanna cry, I wanna feel like someone loves me.

........I miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Aw I missed you too Shade.

And I think the fear of the future is a normal thing everyone has it. But I don't think you'll ever disappoint the people that love you. Also don't kill yourself, if you do I'll jump off a bridge and haunt your ghostly ass! Cheer up hun, things can always get better.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:05 am

Awwwww, I didn't know you cared about me like that Maddie that means a lot to me.

You actually made me feel better Smile

As time goes on I find that you guys are like real family members to me.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 am

Family that have never met, like the creepy distant cousin no one wants to admit they're really related too XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:40 am

So I'm a creepy distant cousin no one wants to admit they're related to?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Too be fair, so am I
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 pm

we creepy cousins need to stick together
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Also in other news Today I got my order for the first 3 world of warcraft cds! I still need to get my parents to pay for a suscription though.

Hey assholish and jerky thought can someone go out and buy a pre paid war craft time card and read me the code?
....well maybe it could be a christmas present.

or that could be me trying to make myself feel less jerky and assholish about asking.

yea sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 am

Whew today was interesting, in 4th period we're writing our history essay in class and I was supposed to have all our research by then. but I didn't. Luckily I had enough research for the first paragraph of the essay and the teach let me write despite not havign my third submission in.

I may have dodged a bullet today but I don't think I can do it twice In a row.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

good luck with that :/ and no, im not buying a warcraft card
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 pm

I hate world of warcraft!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

I like it, simple as that

but I hate essays
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:35 am

God I miss this place.

I miss you guys.

I feel so lonely.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm

I miss you both :<
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 am

Well I'm here Smile

*hug* it's been way too long Onee-chan
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 3:54 am

Very Happy OMG YOU REMEMBERED I AM SO HAPPY
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 3:54 am

Thanks Onee-chan! * hugs*
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 pm

It was yesterday? I thought it was today... Well now I feel very asshole-ish... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADE! Enjoy many more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darkness Garden
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: