Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tainted Soul's newest work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul's newest work Empty
PostSubject: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 am

So I figured since the other post is all old stuff I should start one for new stuff.

After BT died I dove into my old work with my friend Tawio on his Heresy project ( You can see it here: http://s7ree7.deviantart.com/gallery/? ) Now I mostly helpp with orginisation of his pictures, character consistancy, plot lines and ect. But I wanted to do some coloring of his work

Tainted Soul's newest work 11

This is how the image ended up. This is Tawio's characters called Rym and Myr, Rym controls life and Myr controls death. The two were origanally one person but after being seperated the 'sisters' had to make a choice who would rule life and who would rule death, Myr chose to rule death to spare Rym the sorrow of taking life.

Now I like Myr, she's my favorite aspect of reality Tainted Soul's newest work 10

And I had just heard about the DC revamp so I thought hey, I could make my own revamp of Myr (Tawio said it was fine) Oh also since BT ended I switched from DC style to well kinda disney-ish style. It's a lot easier to draw, but I'm trying to do DC style again I have some BT pics in various comic book styles but there all sketch work I dunno if I'll upload them or not... Anyway I did the Myr pic and it turned out like this:
Tainted Soul's newest work 9

Full version:

Tainted Soul's newest work 8

Pencils:

Tainted Soul's newest work 7

Also in Heresy I have may own little group of characters, four girls and two boys. My favorite (And first char) is Evalie, she also winds up being the only one of the group to remain in the story line till the end. But it occured to me Evalie's first outfit is with her for one story arc she needs a new outfit.... And someone to train her.... So Evalie in training A.K.A getting her ass kicked.

Tainted Soul's newest work 5

Close up:

Tainted Soul's newest work 6

Pencil:

Tainted Soul's newest work 4

The same day I drew this picture Corey and I went on a long trip to visit his Dad. I thought about what else could be done with Evalie well a while ago Tawio did these things called sketch cards, basically a close up of a characters face with info on them. He did Evalie's sketch card when she was in the first arc http://s7ree7.deviantart.com/gallery/28350221#/d3803iw I decided to do one of her in the newer arc. So yeah car drawing WHOO!

Tainted Soul's newest work 1-1

And that turned into this;

Tainted Soul's newest work 3

A few days later I was sorting through Tawio's pictures and I came across this:

Tainted Soul's newest work 15

It's one of his really early works and I thought it was funny and since I was bored I colored it. Please note though the coloring of this was an experiment, I wanted to see if I could make a quicker way of coloring and still have it look good. It looks okay, but not great

Tainted Soul's newest work 16

So I started experimenting with colors and found this picture online (The following was not drawn or inked by me but I can't find the person who did it so I can't credit them) Now Tawio wants the Heresy comic to be colored in black and white so I started of with that:

Tainted Soul's newest work 12

And then decided to do it in color

Ver 1:

Tainted Soul's newest work 14

Ver 2:

Tainted Soul's newest work 13

Oh and also newer version of Corey's tat minus swords

Tainted Soul's newest work Fuck-up

Okay so thats that. I might upload them sketchs but theres nothing great in them, theres Shiva as an orphange next to a scribled version of her grown up, theres an angry Vincent who turned out to manly (No offence to Vincent he just doesn't strike me as the manly man of mansville), there's one of Madora as the Queen of Diyu... But she looked a bit like She-Ra and too realistic, next to Madora is a crappy crappy chibi verison of Charade excited about boobs cause Madora was nude in Diyu. Then theres a scribbled one of Danika, then theres another of Vinni which is okay but not great then theres a pretty nice one of Kitsune in the outfit I designed for her in BTEE (Except she has her origanal long hair) but after doing that I was like oh wait, Kitsunes a demon chick now with smoke hair and stuff and... what clothes is she wearing again? Meh fuck it I'm over drawing!

But yeah thats all folks, sorry if any of the pictures seem to large!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 pm

as usual, your drawings are god-like XD i like Tawio's ninja, its cute XD good coloring too!
Kitsune's hair is silver, wears a sleeveless red vest, and dark pants

ps: your Myr is hot
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Awww thanks I was going for the hot look ^_^
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm

you did it very well!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Yea Vincent isn't muscle bound hes a lot thinner, his transformation is also slender. For future reference, nice drawings. Wouldn't midn seeing the madora one.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:05 am

Hmm I might put them all up
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

put up ALL the drawings!!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 am

O.o Yes ma'am as soon as I get my scanner set up again
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:15 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY *runs around in joy*
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

Wow your excited.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Okay so as you guys know I'm working on a book with Tawio. It's a Heresy book (Most the pics above are Heresy stuff) and it's meant to be the first arc. Now Tawio is doing the drawings of the characters (He came up with names and I came up with appearance other then one or two things he added) so once he's done I'll see if I can put them up here. But anyways this is the first arc and it's called Awakening. So I was fiddling around with the layout on word ya know making it A5, standard book size when I ended up adding other things. (This pic may be a bit big it's a screen shot after all)

Tainted Soul's newest work Booklayout

So I added a water mark of the Heresy logo. I added a header on the first page, which I might move down a bit and start half way, why? Because that's what my fave author does when she starts a new chapter and I added page numbers to each one with the book title underneath in case people forget what book they're reading Smile I'm not sure if you guys can see the water mark but anyways tell me what you think and ect.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 am

Newer version of the book layout. Enjoy guys and as always any suggestions to better it is appreciated.

Tainted Soul's newest work Booklayout-2
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah i kinda like the second version better. the starting halfway down the page looks nice and it also gives a clear view of the Heresy logo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tainted Soul's newest work   Tainted Soul's newest work Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tainted Soul's newest work
Page 1 of 1