Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy 20th Birthday Mel!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Happy 20th Birthday Mel! Empty
PostSubject: Happy 20th Birthday Mel!   Happy 20th Birthday Mel! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!
hope you had an awesome birthday XDD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Happy 20th Birthday Mel!   Happy 20th Birthday Mel! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 am

Happy birthday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Happy 20th Birthday Mel!   Happy 20th Birthday Mel! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Oh guys I had such an awesome birthday!

On Friday (My last day as a 19 year old) Corey and I went to a friend's place for a part and the night consisted of hanging out with friends, doing body shots off of cute girls and then a threesome with me Corey and a girl whose more then happy to do it again ^-^

Then next day we watched the Rocky Horror picture show with friends and then stopped by my mother's for a visit, where she yelled at me... Kinda put a damper on the day but whatever, then Corey and I watched a movie, then went out bowling (I suck!), went for icecream on the beach, went to the arcade and then came home curled up in bed together and watched another movie.

It was so nice! But for some reason we woke up this morning and Corey is really sick, he's got a fever and has been vomiting... I'm taking care of him but he's pretty sick!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Happy 20th Birthday Mel!   Happy 20th Birthday Mel! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Aww sad to hear that he's sick but glad to hear you at least had a kinda fun day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 20th Birthday Mel!   Happy 20th Birthday Mel! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Happy 20th Birthday Mel!
Page 1 of 1