A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Black Thunder

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:14 am

(My first reaction to the deserted bar was "Aww poor man's business is slowly dying in front of him.")

Shade raised his eyebrow to Lucien, "The Ganges? What was I doing th- oh right I remember now," Shade had once spent a long stint as a member of the East Indian Trade Company dealing in spices and growing sizable wealth as well as a collection of cultural items. Shade grimaced remembering all the trouble he had to go through to keep himself disguised, back in the day this included procuring a sorcerer to assist him.
"Of course I don't quite remember your part in India. also when were you planning on introducing me to your ...sister was it? I didn't even realize you had a sister. Verdammt she looks young, and to knock her out like that it's as if you think I'll be a bad influence Lucy."

( HA I CLAIM THE FIRST LUCY! Otherwise I've gotta think of something else real soon.)

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 am

(oh Lucy XD)

Lucien's rage flashed across his eyes for only a second. He hated being called that name, but he tried not to let it show. He would not let Shade get under his skin. Instead, he smiled. "I care not for your influence on her, but simply for her own safety. If Cyrael was to learn of her true nature now, without reigning in her powers, I would lose her to madness." he said, tracing a long nail down Takara's face and neck. His nails left bright red lines on her flesh. "And that simply wouldnt do. Unlike you, I have plans. I do not stay in this wretched city for no reason."

Minhee sprinted down the school's hallway and stopped at a row of lockers. She picked at the lock of her locker and threw it open. Inside was a collection of school books, all boring and factual. Reaching an arm past the History and Advanced Mathematics, she drew out a thick leather-bound book that was held together with thick stitches. Muttering to herself, she flipped through the old tome's pages quickly.
"Hey! What are you doing in the hall? Classes resumed five minutes ago!" a hall monitor yelled at her from an adjacent corridor, and Minhee only spared him and glance and a wave of her hand. He fell to the floor, his body rigid and a look of fear frozen on his face. The Korean girl placed her tome in her school bag and closed the locker.
"I do what I please, pabo." she sneered, and placed a hand between the hall monitor's eyes. She lifted the immobilizing spell and erased his memory. Students or other school staff will find him passed out in the middle of the hall and he will think he fainted. Ms Willis will also find Kim Minhee to be absent the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:56 am

Plans, what were Shade's plans? To be honest he hadn't really though much about schemes or plots since the War. Since then he'd been hiding out away from the hunters of war criminals, in case someone somewhere knew of his existence, and support in the Ubermensch project of the Nazis. Ever since then he felt like something was missing, maybe it was schemes the thrill of plotting and scheming and having power over other people. The unexpected complications that gave a rush of panic as people scrambled to put the scheme right, it was all so delightful, 'heh I guess I really have been sitting around for too long I've become too boring these past years.'

With that a sinister smiled spread across Shade's face. "Well than Lucian, I suppose you ought to keep a close eye on your sister, if she's so crucial to your plans. By the way how old is she? I know you're ancient but she doesn't seem nearly as old, or as sour." Shade remarked sarcastically, his arm hanging gingerly inside his coat.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 am

Lucien's eyes narrowed. "Unlike me, she has met fewer people to cause her demeanor to sour." the hand he lay on Takara's shoulder tightened, causing his nails to dig into her flesh. Takara barely twitched in response. "This mortal shell is fifteen years of age. Still much room to grow."

Minhee took a shortcut back to her house. Throwing open the door, she squealed into the house "Umma, appa! I'm home!" what replied to her was the clicking sound of long dried bones. A skeleton dressed in an apron and sweeping the floor raised a skeletal hand in greeting. "I have work to do, neh? Please dont disturb." Minhee said as she bounded up the stairs into her room. Laying her bag on the floor, she fished out the big tome and laid it on her cluttered desk. She pulled open drawers and opened boxes looking for incense, candles, and all the other little things she'll need for a spell. She flipped through the tome till she found the correct spell. A spell to catch a demon.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:45 am

"But will she grow the way you expect?" Shade turned away from Lucian and simply began to walk down the sidewalk, a twisted smile on his face. Of course he was listening intently for any sort of violent reaction from Lucian. Shade briefly considered walking to the nearest shadows to warp away and spy on Lucian. Although Shade knew that the way the world worked they would inevitably cross paths again, of course that might have everything to do with his own manipulations.

A black limousine drove past a cheering crowd, "I promise to create a city safe for the families of Jump City in which they can send their children to school, or play in the park safely without fear." Above the speaker a great banner hung, 'Kratchit for Change' the slogan simply read.
Inside the limo an older man, balding and slightly overweight with a joyless expression on his wrinkled and intense face. "Ah, looks like the people like him, dat's good our money isn't going to waste right pumpkin?" The man turned his head to look across from him.
In the dark of the limo sat his opposite, a young beautiful woman with all of her hair, black, though dyed with a blue streak.  Her lips coated with red upon the bottom lip, and an odd blue upon the top lip were drawn into a bored expression. "That's right dad," Looking out the window, blue eyes reflected in the glass, she let out a small sigh.
The man looked at his daughter a small drop of concern darted across his eye, "what's da matter pumpkin? Vanitese sweetie?"
Vanitese looked over to her father and smiled sweetly, "Nothing daddy." and turned her head away disgusted with how competent she was at faking happiness, in truth she was dreadfully bored, and not entirely approving of her father, Don Papratio's business.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:43 am

Lucien's eyes narrowed even further, becoming dark lines of intense anger on his pale skin. He roughly grabbed Takara by the forearm and faded both of them from view. Within seconds they appeared at their hut in the middle of the Jump City forest. Laying his sister down on her floor mattress, he lifted the enchantment that rendered her immobile.
"Brother? What happened?" Takara said groggily, squinting in the sunlight that came in through the hut's windows.
"You fainted. I brought you home." Lucien replied simply. That damn Shade, walking away and having the last word. Well fuck him and the high horse he rode in on. Lucien continued to fume silently while Takara shrugged off the incident and went to change out of her school clothes.

Takagure Rin walked up and banged on the door to Minhee's house till her skeleton mom opened the door. The newcomer had hair cut to her jawline and a chest as flat as a board. She was easily mistaken for a boy with her broad shoulders, manly walk, and her clothes that were always baggy. She waved a lazy salute to the skeleton and strode right up and into Minhee's unlocked room. The little necromancer was too absorbed in her book, maybe lost in a spell or two, that she didnt notice the intruder till she was lying with her boots up on Minhee's bed.
"Rin!" Minhee screeched, startled. "When did you get here?"
"Just now, man. Yo." was the drawled answer. Rin winked at her friend and the Korean girl turned back to her book quickly.

Last edited by KittyCyrael on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:17 pm

(Awww poor Lucy just once he wishes he could disengage from a conversation like shade can)

Shade chuckled to himself he could only imagine the sour mood he left Lucian in and the thoughts made him warm on the inside. Although the fact that he had a sister was a truly strange and tempting notion, 'Lucian values her so highly than maybe I should invest in ....influencing her.' As the dark one walked the streets in broad daylight the citizens on Jump, clearly unaccustomed to a made of shadows walking amoungst themselves were gawking in worry and fear, the word "Meta" being whispered amoungst themselves more than once. Shade too entranced in thought to care, he did like to walk around once in a while after all.

( I almost said Shade was too hardcore to care lol not entirely untrue)

The door to the Plastered Patron creaked open, the old wood of the floor groaned against the feet of this new intruder, *Creak, Creak, Creak* their footsteps went. The Intruder was what appeared to be a man, but with soft features and an average height. His, hair was a dull brown, but the most striking feature of this body was the eyes. Pure white the eyes of the blind, yet he walked as if he could see perfectly, and he was staring at Curiosta. Walking up he muttered quietly, "Is this the one?" His soft voice creeping into the air, with no reply he nodded and sat down next to Curiosta, turning slowly to look at he his expression blank and emotionless, with his eyes just as much so. "Curiosta I am here to speak with you."

Last edited by Shade_The_Shadow_Lord on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:00 am

"Get your boots off my bed."
Rin lazily lifted her torso off of Minhee's pressed sheets. "I'm sorry, what was that?"
"I said..." the sorcerer ground her teeth almost audibly. "Get your fucking boots off my fucking bed!" Rin's body suddenly bent itself backwards at a violent angle, her spine cracking with the effort. An invisible force picked up and slammed the newcomer around the room, smacking her into the bedpost, the cabinet, the door, and finally the ceiling. Takagure Rin stayed pinned to the ceiling, panting heavily. Her clunky boots were magically arranged neatly by the side of Minhee's bed. She barked a short laugh.
Insulted, Minhee got up from her desk and glared up at the girl. "What's so funny?" she demanded.
"That didnt hurt." Rin smiled. "If you really meant it, I'd be dead or with bones too broken to move." the force disappeared, and Rin fell to the floor, landing lightly with good reflexes. She stretched out her back with a crack. "I love you too." she said, and Minhee turned away. "So, whats my lil necromancer working on now?"
With a huff, Minhee waved a hand in the air, and an image appeared on a cloud of smoke.
Rin's mouth formed an 'o'.

Last edited by KittyCyrael on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:44 pm

(Thanks for waiting guys Smile )
She regarded the man for a moment - flexing her fingers around her bottle as she did so- He looked blind but from the way he carried himself and the way navigated with ease around his surroundings indicated the opposite.
Probably a meta. I should act natural before I know if he's a threat and if he's dangerous
Easing back on her bar stool, she took a small swig of her beverage. It was the only bottle Cody was willing to freely part with and she had been nursing it for some time, though now it was close to empty she was still attempting to make it last.
"You know me, but I don't know you" She said with a friendly smile and placed the bottle back down on the bench.
Ona stepped out of the black sedan on to the curb, it was nice to return to an urban setting.
"Your pay will be delivered to you by its usual means" Miss. May said as she reached for the door handle. Ona only nodded in response as the door was slammed shut and the car quickly disappeared down the street. The young girl turned around and walked towards the large gleaming glass doors of the building behind her, the door man dressed in red smiled at her
"Are you lost?"
"Excuse me?" Ona asked abruptly, looking him up and down.
"Are you looking for your parents"
"...You're new" The doors were suddenly thrown open and another man in red emerged.
"Let her in! Let her in!" He repeated in haste, the other man only stared at him in bewilderment.
"But-" He began to speak in his defence but the man who had hurried out had already turned his attention to Ona.
"I am so sorry Miss. Lynch, he's new he doesn't know of your... Condition" Ona raised her hand, waving off his apology
"It's alright Jullian, I have been gone for a while. I should have known you would have new staff. Just let me in, I'm very tiered"
"Of course, I'll have a bellboy send up your usual" Jullian replied and extended his arm, directing her to come in. Ona walked through the entrance and headed towards the elevator, top floor, the presidential suite. Home.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:41 am

I
The man did not smile nor even twitch, it was as if he was empty of feeling.The echoes of Curiosta's words faded as he sat there in deathly silence. This pause lasted for several long moments. Slowly he turned his head towards Cody, regarding him as an existence he had only just become aware of, "My name is Henri," His voice cracked through the silence of the bar, low and dispassionate, as he turned back towards Curiosta "I'd like to speak to you, on behalf of another, about your powers." As he spoke the silence of the bar was replaced with an eerie noise, soft breezes bearing the sound of whispers in an unknown language seemed to surround Curiosta, on all sides each sounded just as quiet as the next. Paying them little regard Henri's eyes seemed to be, though blind, staring into the fabric of Curiosta's very being.
See
Shade could no longer see Lucian behind him, or Takara for that matter. Walking away was a wonderfully effective tactic when it came to irritating Lucian that never ceased to produce results. Shade's ever enduring smirk vanished as he pulled himself into the shadows of the city eager to plot out the landscape and plan his first moves. As he immersed himself in the Shadows something felt off, and Shade couldn't quite place his finger on it. Somehow the feeling felt, familiar, and old.
Again

Shiva looked up at the blue sky from her little world and smiled to herself, "You know what, things can't stay the same forever I know I won't be like this forever, one day I won't live in a box, and I'll have fish cooked instead of raw, and I'll have ... a family." She smiled to herself letting her hand feel the twenty dollars in her pocket she rolled onto her stomach, "You know what I think I'll go do something productive!" she beamed happily as she crawled out of her box and looked around, 'I guess I'll try walking around the town?' She talked to herself in private, and thought to herself when she thought someone could her her. Beginning to walk towards the city she had a little bounce to her step.

( I'd just like to point out that these "Whispers" are special in that regular chaps like Cody can't hear them, how eerie!)

(Also I was thinking maybe we really should change the City name, Maybe something like Alden City or something. Or Social Crisis Town Razz)

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:57 pm

"Feel the energy build up. It is both inside you and and around you. Draw the power from the earth and its beings." Lucien's voice was a dull grating drone on Takara's ears.
She tried to focus, she really did. But the sounds of the forest prevented her from fully picturing earth rising and shaping itself, or fire bursting from nothing. Eventually, Lucien shook his head and sighed.
"Youre terrible at this Takara."
"You dont have to remind me." his sister grumbled.
Lucien's mouth opened to deliver another scathing retort but he shut it quickly, his eyes narrowing. "Keep practicing. I'll be back later." was all he said before he vanished into thin air.
The sudden exit of her brother made Takara so mad that the pile of leaves he set aside for her training suddenly caught fire. She rounded on the smoldering bundle, screaming obscenities at it.

Rin sat perched on Hee's bed, her back and shoulders tensed for action. Her previous air of laid-back joy was gone.
"That's....That's ambitious." she said to Hee's back.
The necromancer was back at her desk, poring over several spell books at once. Things like lit candles and burning incense sticks were floating around her head, dangerously close to her hair.
"I know that." Hee said over the scratching of her pen on paper. "But just think of what I can do with h-"
"Hee, look at me."
Minhee turned, a scowl on her face. "What."
Rin just sighed. "This might get you killed. I cant let that happen."
Hee turned around again without a word.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Curiosita spun her barstool around and looked at the empty space around her.
"Cute trick" she said not hinting at her confusion. She turned and looked back at him, seeing Cody ready to assist her if needed.
"is there are point to this? "
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Henri's unflinching gaze focused on Curiosta as she spun on her barstool, so carefree, so blissfully ignorant. "The point," he lulled off gathering his thoughts, 'To tell her upfront would be counterproductive to your goals, what should I - ....... alright' Henri's voice suddenly revived, "Because I have powers similar to your own and I would very much like to introduce you to my patron, another individual with such powers, though greatly beyond both of our combined capabilities." The voices in the air seemed to agree with this statement silencing themselves.

( O )

Within the Necromancer's home a silent force crept its way throughout the halls, avoiding the shambling staff it crept into cupboards, cabinets, drawers, an boxes searching for anything of value, 'Beh the girlie that lives here is for certain a necromancer, damnable Brenf never thinks any of this stuff is real and leaves me alone to try and find what's valuable. After this I should probably head to that 'phantom' house in the downtown.'

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:54 am

Minhee's back straightened. She turned her head to the side and listened intently. Rin did the same but could not hear anything out of the ordinary. Hee must be listening to something 'other'.
"There's a thief in the house." Hee said after a while of listening. Rin hopped off the bed and shoved her feet into her boots. "I'll get him." Hee waved her friend off and turned back to her books.
Rin heard a footstep down the hall. She quickly ducked around the corner and waited for the intruder to come around it. He did right on time, and she pounced on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in an iron bear hug. "Wassup? You're not supposed to be here."
The intruder kicked and struggled against Rin's grip. He dragged the man back into Hee's room, where he was lifted by an unseen force as soon as he put one foot in the room. He was levitated onto the ceiling and pinned there, spread-eagled.
"Check his bag for me, please." Hee said to Rin who went to go through the thief's fallen bag. "Did you really think you could break into my house?" she asked the guy on her ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Curiosita mentally pushed the now empty bottle across the bar and into the bin beside Cody. She groaned and stretched her arms into the air as she stood up
"Okay" She started calmly
"You know my name, you know of my powers and you knew where to find me. The obvious answer here is that you've been following me" Movement behind her caught her attention and she paused briefly. Turning her head slightly -so as not to be obvious to Henri- she saw Cody reaching under the bar. No doubt for his metal bat used to frighten aggressive drunks, though she assumed it would work just as well on unnerving stalkers.
He's going to get himself killed for me She shook her head slightly and he froze, hand still on the weapon, waiting.
"So that leaves me with one choice. I'll go with you" Curiosita voice carried a bubbly tone but inside her stomach was twisted into knots. She had no doubt in her mind that this was a trap and she was willing bait, but she couldn't risk Cody getting hurt for her.
"Curiosita?!" He snapped at her in surprise and she dismissed him with a wave of her hand before turning to face him.
"Calm down you, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself" She placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him to reassure him. He didn't believe her at all.
"What about your package?" Cody asked in an almost pleading voice, an excuse not to throw herself in the line of fire.
"Oh right that..." She shrugged
"I'll deliver it later. Henri, lets go"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:56 pm

He had been caught, Kent let out a small sigh and tried to look as if things were not going according to plan. "Yes, otherwise I wouldn't have tried." He closed his eyes and remembered why he was doing this who he was doing this for, for a moment he focused remember her short brown curls, her freckled face behind her wide smile. Kent tried his best to remember he as she was before and not now, blood and broken bones seeped into his thoughts beginning to drown his memories of her. Feeling like his head was filling with her blood he felt if he shed a tear it would streak crimson across his face. "Before you kill me," Kent coughed instead of speaking with the solemn dignity he had hoped for, "Please make sure the police find my body and think it was an accident, like a car crash or something, it can't look like a suicide though I'm not co ..... I don't care how painful you make it as long as you do that, or what you do after I'm dead, as long as I have that." Soon he thought, he'd have the death he sought.

Henri's emotionless face cracked as the corners of his mouth curled into a slight delight when Curiosta agreed to meet his master, "We don't need to go anywhere for you to meet him, all you need to do is let me in and I can show you him." Standing hardly taller than Curiosta herself he raised his pale hand and extended his index finger, "and it won't take very long at all." reaching out he pressed his finger against her forehead. His empty eyes suddenly lite afire with an unnatural purple glow.

"Child"

Henri relaxed as he bore his way through Curiosta's mind the air around them filled with the incessant chatter of loud voices all dark, strange, and distorted.

"Hear me Child"

Darkness seemed to engulf the both of them, but Henri knew by now that this was only something his Master was creating; an illusion for the both of them in which to see him clearer than otherwise possible. Within the darkness the voices seemed to converge on each other, chattering, overlapping, chattering becoming from many to one voice.

"I can see you child," A deep scratching voice filled her head. A thousand nails scratched a thousand chalkboards of elementary schools, and the children wept pain becoming one bound by thousands of slimy arms of sinew and flesh weeping death from hollow eyes. The children's skin cracked bubbled and oozed as something clawed and angrily tried to break past the wall formed by flesh rending and tearing the wall as the flesh warped and pulsated growing back. "I can see you" Beyond the wall something black moved in the darkness like the empty skull of a predator rows of gleaming grinning teeth coated in a black bile that smelled putrid beyond any human sense. and eyes that were empty and desired to take everything into them.

and eyes that were empty and desired to take everything into them.

Including Curiosta.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 am

Hee cocked her head to the side. "What made you think I was going to kill you?" she asked, confusion plain on her face. "I don't like killing."
"Yeah you do." Rin said with a snicker.
"Shut up, Rin." With a wave of Hee's hand, the interloper floated down to floor level, but was still held immobile. "But what should I do with you...." the little sorceress paced infront of Kent while Rin lay back on her bed. "No one, and I mean no one breaks into my house."
From the bed, Rin raised a lazy hand. "I do all the time. Why havent you killed me yet?"
"Shut up, Rin."

Takara left the forest and walked through the city at a fast pace. How dare her brother leave her like that? Well, she didnt need him anyway! She fumed in silence and walked on aimlessly. Her blind walk led her to a street of finely manicured lawns and whitewashed fences. Everything was pretty quiet, until some guy ran screaming out of one of the houses with his butt on fire. At the threshold of the house was Minhee, almost falling over in laughter. The girl that was holding Hee up nudged her in the ribs, pointed to Takara, and ducked back into the house. Hee visibly stiffened and shut the door behind Rin.
"U-unnie! What are you doing out here?" Hee stammered, walked to Takara, and away from her house with its dead and magic.
"I was out for a walk." Takara answered. "What's the deal with that guy?"
"W-what guy?"
"The guy who ran out of your house with his ass on fire."
"Oh! Him! He, uh, it was a practical joke." Hee's wide grin was obviously forced, but Takara decided not to press the issue.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Curiosita clamped her hands over her ears and feel to her knees, shaking. The sheer terror of the insanity she had became engulfed in was overwhelming.
"What?!... What is that?!"
She shook her head and brought her hands in front of her, trying desperately to cling to any piece of stability. Her fingers curled into fists as she brought them to her chest, refusing to surrendering. Pushing her fear aside she lashed out, consumed by rage. With a flick of her wrist Henri was mentally flung in the air, a tight grip squeezing his body
"Stop this now!" She hissed through her clenched teeth.

A towel slipped from between Ona's fingers onto the floor of her living room. The green haired girl eased back into her white satin chair and looked out onto the Jump City sky line. She watched the people scurry back and forth on the street with no clue that she was watching. Their lives seemed so simple, she envied them from time to time but then she was reminded that her entire career was based on destroying their lives. Lives like Dr. Baum's, an innocent man who had been through intense hardship and only had good intentions. She destroyed him, more guilt she would have to learn to live with. The money would help. She looked to the clock on the wall, her money was late.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Kent had finally managed to extinguish his flaming posterior he let out a growl mixed of pain and anger, she hadn't killed him like he had planned. "Damnit," he cursed under his breath, taking a quick look around. There was a young girl standing nearby staring at the scene. Kent took his jacket off and wrapped it around his waist to cover his charred rear, and sighed. "Excuse me Miss, do you know the closest route to the General hospital from here?" He tried to speak with as much dignity as he could muster.

Henri's body moved against his will as it rose into the air hovering off the ground, a strange sensation and as his body was thrust away Curiosta's mind repelled visions of his master. Henri's smile did not fade as his body was being crushed. His voice spoke but his mouth did not move, "My Master will decide when to release you regardless of my words."

The Ancient Skull bore holes through Curiosta with it's empty all consuming gaze, "I have seen." as slowly the screaming faded then the images then the darkness. The bar returned, yet Henri smiled still for he knew his master had left his mark on Curiosta, he could now sense her.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:03 am

Minhee's eyes widened in panic in the way of someone whose secret was in danger of being found out. "Yah! The hospital is down the road and two blocks left, now move your butt before I move it for you!" she said in a loud voice with wide, intimidating hand gestures. Takara was taken aback. In school, Hee was happy and excitable. But then she was in "home-mode" and she supposed this was how the Korean girl was outside of school.
"Mianhae unnie. So, how are you?" Hee said in a much calmer tone and wrapped an arm around Takara's shoulder and gently steered her away from her house.
"Uh...I'm alright." Takara answered hesitantly.

As Kent moved down the street, Rin made her way behind houses and trees, waiting for the perfect moment when both Takara and Kent were unaware of her presence. As soon as Kent walked by a particularly wide tree, Rin pulled him behind it and held him in a headlock with a large hunting knife at his throat. "I'm not as generous as Hee is. Give me one good excuse not to kill you." she hissed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:39 am

Curiosita slowly rose up, her stance unbalanced. For now things seemed to return to normality but there was this unrelenting feeling of dread clawing in the deepest corners of her mind which reminded her normality was fleeting. With a violent swipe of her hand she threw Henri against the ground and as he bounced back up she caught him again and tossed him through the doors out onto the street.
"Curiosita, what-"
"Not now Cody!" Curiosita snapped back, her words dripping with malice and escaping her lips with a deep animalistic growl. As she headed for the door Cody jumped over the bar and gave chase after her, something was very wrong. He had never seen her attack someone with her powers before, at the very least she would make someone hover in the air merely to boost her ego but aside from that her powers were used for party tricks and tasks she was too lazy to handle. Curiosita didn't stop to open the doors before her, they simply tore from their hinges and went crashing across the road.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Kent was tugged against the blade of a knife, and suddenly his hopes returned, "An excuse not to? Go right ahead, that was the whole point of breaking in anyway." Kent did not move or even flinch as he stated his death wish, "So hurry up and kill me the quicker we can get this over with the better."

Henri was motionless as he was dragged around by Curiosta's telekinetic whims, his bones ached as he was thrashed about by her rage, it seemed his master had struck a nerve somewhere deep in her body. Or perhaps she was trying to compensate for feeling powerless moments earlier, regardless Henri stayed stoic and anticipating of Curiosta's next move. If things got too out of hand he could scream, with his mind.

( Shade and Shiva, I'll figure out what to do, maybe Shiva will wander into this situation)

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Rin let her breath out in a hiss of air. "Looking for death for no other reason than dying." she dragged the knife across Kent's throat, severing his gullet and several arteries in the process. Blood gushed out from the would and began to drip onto the concrete sidewalk. "Shit. Should have thought about that." she muttered to herself as she shoved the bloody knife into its little sheathe and heaved Kent's bleeding body onto her shoulder. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hee shiver slightly. The necromancer would have sensed the death. She quickly moved as out of sight as possible, careful not to leave bloody boot prints. She chucked Kent's body into a ditch and patted him down for valuables, to make the murder look like a mugging. She took what little cash he had in his wallet but left the wallet itself. Then she carefully made her way back to Hee's house. "Aw fuck, theres blood on my boobs." she hissed.

Hee was busy trying to chat Takara up in the middle of the street. Barely anyone drove this way despite the neighborhood being friendly and residential.
"I think I should go." Takara said eventually, and Hee looked visibly relieved.
"I'll see you at school, right unnie?" the Korean asked with wide eyes.
Takara nodded and went about her way, wondering if she would be allowed to try some beer if she went to a little known bar.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:10 pm

As she raised her hand yet again, poised to strike a tawny brown hand gripped her petite wrist and violently ripped her backwards. By now Curiosita was running purely on animal instinct -like a beast fearfully thrashing whilst trapped in a corner- She lashed out, her arm swinging wildly and connected with the side of Cody's face. In actual fact Curiosita was much weaker physically than she was with her mental gift and yet she struck with such force that his neck snapped to the side and her knuckles began to swell. He looked up at her, their eyes locking but it wasn't anger or fear she saw but instead an errie calm. In a flash he gripped her other wrist and held them by her sides, locking them in place.
"Cody I-"
"Shh" He said like a father disciplining a small child, she was immediately silenced and transfixed by the lurid mark on his check a symbolic mark of her failure to protect him even from herself.
"Get a grip lass, I can't let you kill him, it wouldn't be you... And it's bad for business" He said with a zealous smile. His smile was disarming and she chocked out a throaty laugh as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I... I don't know what happened. There was this thing and it..." She shook and it was more than needed to be said, Cody brought her close and embraced her tightly
"It's okay" He said in a voice as smooth as silk as she wrapped her arms around him, breaking. It was then that Cody's cerulean eyes fixed onto Henri
"No riddles now, I just want answers" He said walking past Curiosita towards Henri
"What did you do to her?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Henri hoisted himself up from the ground, his arm hang grotesquely out of its socket from being flung to the ground. Looking at his injury Henri wordlessly reached other and yanked his arm back into place with such force it popped loudly. Turning back to face Cody his expression changed very little. "What exactly happened to her is not for those without the gift of the mind to know, all you need to know is that I sent her mind away into my master's realm for a brief conversation. His presence was easily too much for her to handle, as it was for myself at first. However, overtime she will see what he has to offer and will willingly use her powers in his favour just as I have." with an exasperated sigh he looked over to Curiosta, her primal fear of his master fading away even as he gazed at her, not because of his gaze, seemingly at the presence of this man before him.

Vanitese let loose another sigh, boredom plagued her like leprosy corroding her and rotting her she felt so incredibly pointless just sitting there in her seat as her father talked and talked about politics and business and money, she was bored of it all.

Shiva had been wondering for several minutes through the downtown section of the city, it had always amazed her the hustle and bustle of people moving around in their wonderfully intact clothes eating cooked meals with delicious aromas. Shiva's mouth watered at the scent of food and she found herself gripping the twenty in her coat pocket. Though the fact that she had a coat seemed to be off putting to many of the nearby civilians who regarded her with the odd looks she was accustomed too. Tightening her coat as if it would protect her from the gazes she continued wandering.

From the darkness Red eyes regarded this young child with her pale skin and her blue hair wandering the streets in a winter coat. "How odd" Shade remarked to no one.

His breath was stolen from him, but Kent couldn't help but feel freedom from his slit throat, as he collapsed to the ground body gasping for breath against his will his thoughts drifted away, to a hospital room, with a young girl lying in a heap of mangled flesh and tubes waiting for a surgery that would be funded by his death.

( Alright it seems to me I need to start building up a better inter-connectivity between characters )

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next