A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Black Thunder

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Regarding the man before her Ona quickly broke down her situation; He was well built, most defiantly stronger than her but lacked the agile body of a martial artist, meaning he would rely mostly on brute force in a fight he would be slow and dumb but if lucky enough to land a punch it would daze her briefly giving him the upper hand. Roughly a foot taller than her, she could focus on his mid-section, duck and weaving to avoid his attacks. But then there was the mater of his weapons two browning bdm's each containing 15 rounds, the gun was discontinued in 1998, clearly a lover of dramatics and classics but unlike other two-handed weapons these made him easier to disarm.
"Just stay clam... We'll give you what you want" Tia said with her hands raises in defence, her voice dragging Ona back into the real world, all her ideas were pointless when right now she was innocent Latoya Lynch surrounded by witnesses. The robber turned his attention to her and pointed the barrel of his gun at her, his hand was steady and his body language was calm; he had done this before.
"If you'd be so kind to give me your case?" Slowly she reached into her handbag, feeling around for the thin black case she had received moments ago.
"And if the rest of you would follow this little girls example I'll get to you in a moment" Despite the distortion she could swear she heard the joy in the tone of his voice, so pleased with his little plan. He placed one gun into his shoulder strap and reached for the case in her hand, as he gripped it her malice got the better of her-briefly clouding her judgement- and she held the case tighter refusing to let it go. He lent forward pressing the barrel of his gun into her chest and pulled the case upwards so she came closer, face to face so she could feel the heat of his breath as he whispered
"Do you have any idea who you're fucking with?" Her eyes locked with his heterochromia eyes
Do you? You should've worn glasses... Now I'm going to find you Her grip loosened and he backed away, stuffing the case into the duffle bag slung over his shoulder. She took a few steps backwards and saw Bryan holding Tia tightly in his arms, she seemed to stare in disbelief at what was happening to her lovely bank and it was all Bryan could think to do to help her.
"Stop!" The robber shouted before shooting his gun, the bullet struck Ona in the side of the head before hitting the guard behind her. There wasn't any pain, just this high pitched ringing as she feel backwards, the scent of seared flesh on the wind, the warmth of blood on her face. Dazed she watched Bryan mouth some words to her but she couldn't hear what he was saying, just that damned ring. Bryan quickly removed his jacket and tore the sleeve for a make- shift tourniquet, before he heard Tia scream.
"Ladies and gentlemen, no more fucking around we already have one maybe two dead people. Just give me your cases and I'll go" He held an arm around Tia's neck and kept the gun pressed against her head as he began to move towards the people holding out identical black cases. Tia struggled and sobbed as he tugged her back into line
"Let her go, take me... I won't move against you like that" Bryan begged and the robber shrugged before throwing Tia to the ground and placing Bryan in the same head-lock.

Cody's rambunctious laughter echoed through out the plastered patron
"How cliché can you be? I mean seriously you even have that ridiculous 1920's gangster accent! Is that put on or are you really that in love with al Capone?"  He noticed the smoke coming from Takara's hands and the excited grin on Curiosita's face before sighing
"Okay but take it outside will ya?" A high- pitched noise of sheer joy escaped Curiosita's lips before she mentally threw the two through the door and into the street. She panted slightly from the mental strain from moving two very large men before grabbing Takara's wrist-carefully avoiding her hands- and pulling her towards the exit.

(Not a very good post, but after days I just couldn't think of something better)

Last edited by Tainted Soul on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 am

Shade tilted his head in the direction of the young necromancer's room. "Well, if I desire her assistance in my endeavours I will ask for it. This is a very dangerous business after all. I wouldn't want he involved unless by her own violation. So I would prefer it if you didn't tell her about any of this, including me." His eye wandered back to Rin, "If you think she'd be useful, perhaps I will consider it, in the future." Shade walked towards Rin and extended a hand to her, "So Rin, do we have a deal?"

Shiva clutched onto her chest her breath becoming short and panicked, with the situation spiralling out of control around her she saw Ona getting shot in front of her very eyes. She was scared, she had to help her out. Quietly and hesitantly Shiva crawled onto her belly, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible trying to reach Ona.

The thugs attempted to scramble from the ground having been tossed on their arses, "A Meta, a fucking Meta! The boss will hear about this you bastard!" Abandoning their tough guy disguises the two attempted to flee.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Rin's fists tensed at her side. The offer was very tempting, to say the least. It held promises of money, murder, and action. She thought again of Hee, and decided that it was better she should not be involved. Maybe she could bring her friend a gift of a fresh corpse for fun. With a last glance to the general direction of the necromancer's room, Rin shook Shade's hand. "So, when do I start?"

Takara threw her hands out in front of her, and a stream of fire made its way to the two thug's assess, setting the seats of their pants on fire as they ran. She grinned, quietly pleased with herself. The smile didnt last very long as the reality of what she just did hit home, and she worried internally if her actions would come back to hurt her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Dazed, Ona reached up dragging her fingers across her eye to wiping away the blood from her face. She remained conscious but thoroughly confused as she struggled to sit up, Miss. May would send someone to check on her now and her day held such promise. The robber passed by her as he headed for the door, sirens blaring in the distance
My que to exit He pushed open the door and threw Bryan to the floor before taking off down the street. Bryan quickly leapt to his feet and looked around at the cowering mass before him, this was not his first hostage situation and with his luck probably not his last but he recognized the fear on their faces as all too familiar. It would be up to him to take charge of the authorities, what a great first day.
atleast I wasn't injured

"Aw, I wish they'd stayed longer for a proper fight" Curiosita sulked before throwing her arm around Takara's shoulders
"Nice shooting Tex, at least they'll remember that" She turned and began heading back to the bar with a triumphant saunter as she raised her hand in the air
"Now, important business to deal with sidekick. What do we call ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Shade smiled as his hand was shook and the deal was sealed, "You'll start tonight, meet me at a lonely little bar called the 'Plastered Patron' at precisely 8:00 P.M. I have a lovely little endeavour in the works already and need to do some final planning." Quite pleased with himself he bowed extravagantly as he turned to the corner of the room and walked forward, "Do come armed, I look forward to this Rin." he chuckled as he wallked towards the wall, shadow seemingly sucking his body into them as he disappeared tracelessly.

Shiva rushed over to Ona as the armed man ran off into the streets, "Hey are you alright!?" Ona gasped as she reached out to help her up, 'I froze up' the thought pierced through her like a blade, 'I could have done something, stopped that robber and everything, why didn't I?'

(Oh God 'Lil Shiva is going to grow up all wrong if those thoughts keep up)

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Rin silently watched Shade leave, taking note of his method of exit. Shadows, huh? Explains his complexion she thought. She sat back on the couch and resumed her channel surfing, pausing only to pick up the remains of her fuckin' freaky magic sandwich. The Plastered Patron was halfway across the city and she had lots of time before 8pm. The clicking of bones in the hallway signaled the arrival of Skele-mom. The apron-clad skeleton approached Rin and handed her her hunting knife. In the crook of her bony arm was a bundle of blood-soaked clothes.
Rin accepted the knife with a nod. "Thanks Mrs. Kim."

"I...um..." Takara muttered. Curiosita was very friendly, and that took her off guard. Usually most people treated her with disdain. "I'm not sure. I dont know much about being a sidekick."

Lucien materialized back at his and Takara's shack in the forest. "I see youve found the location without incident." he said in a monotone.
"I wouldnt say "without incident". I was almost attacked by a dog on the way here. And I scuffed my Armani loafer! I'll be expecting compensation." A young man with platinum blonde hair grinned as he spread his arms wide in a gesture of good will. "A joke of course. Just a joke."
Lucien's expression was stern and set in stone. "Claudius Lucius Mercato. Jokes are not the reason you were called here."
"Yeah about that." Claudius pulled out a pair of incredibly expensive sunglasses from his incredibly expensive white suit. "Why am I in the middle of the forest, scuffing my hundred dollar Armani loafers?"
Lucien leaned menacingly close to Claudius's perfect face. "As with your Ancient Roman ancestors before you, you hold a high position in politics. Your shrewd and cunning mind coupled with wealth and power make sure that no one can remove you from your station. You hold the ear of those above you, and keep those below you under heel. You have influence, and I would have your power put to purpose." the demon's eyes glowed a dull and threatening red.
Claudius's eyes were wide. "You sound like my grandfather." he said, shaken. "Alright. What do you want with me?"
Lucien smiled.

(btw, approximately what time is it?)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:05 pm

(2pm)

It was the all too familiar chime of his phone’s alarm which brought him back from the peak of peace. A small electronic bird tweeting, sweet and soft. But he hated it so. Standing from the seiza pose he took slow strides towards the noisey device which had interrupted his daily meditation. It was hard to hold such a grudge against the mobile since he had set the alarm himself, a reminder to take his Olanzapine. Not something he wanted to forget. His ebony fingers gently popped the small blue pill from its foil package onto the table beside his phone before sliding it off the edge of the wooden desk and into his spare hand. He lifted the medicine into the sunlight and regarded it for a moment, it made him dizzy, weak and feel like he had the joints of a man double his age… But it was better than the alternative. Looking to the TV opposite him he watched two men, with greying beards and expensive suits debating a cause they had little to no investment in. Meta’s in the work force, if there should be some jobs they should be banned from. Thankfully regardless of what the outcome would be it would never affect him. He was for like of a better term, a rubbish meta. In that he had no real power of his own; only powers that effected the powers of others. He would amplify them in a variety of ways, which had earned him the nickname Amp from his lover. His real name forgotten like his old life. Amp reached for the remote to turn off the television and as his finger hovered above the red button the two men were interrupted with breaking news of the Jump City Bank, Lunarcorp being robbed. After staring at the report in sheer amazement for a few moments he let out a loud-extremely disgruntled- groan at the thought of how this day would no longer be relaxing.

“Oh… Um… Yes” Ona responded slowly as she held her fingertips to the bleeding wound. She looked to the doors and watched the heroic Bryan direct the medics and the police and push reports back from freshly traumatised patrons. A characteristic she had not envisioned when she met him moments ago. Her amber eyes slowly trailed across the floor and met with Shiva’s once she finally found the strength to raise her head, it was not the blood loss but more the ringing in her ears which had shaken her. She looked Shiva up and down, she wasn’t injured but she seemed very shaken and Ona took on the responsibility of this, she had taken Shiva into this on a personal dispute, had promised her a dream filled day of shiny trinkets and designer clothes and more food than she would know what to do with. But instead it had turned into a day of terror which would haunt her till the end.
“Miss Lynch” A calm baritone, she looked towards this stranger-with some difficulty- and was surprised to see Bryan kneeling before her. His voice sounded so foreign to the man she had met.
“These men will take care of you. You’ll be okay” With that silken voice she believed every word. She would be okay. She was safe now. She nodded slightly and the medics swooped in to access her injury and cart her into the ambulance.
Bryan turned towards Shiva, the sleeves of his pristine white shirt rolled to his elbows and stained crimson from trying-and failing- to save the security guards life. Unlike Tia he looked at her no differently than he had Ona.
“You can go with her if you wish, they’ll be taken her into the hospital. Probably just for a few stiches, nothing more”

(Alex, I legitimately need help with Takara and Curiosita’s supernames :/ )
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Shiva watched as the paramedics took Ona away. Her entire body shook like a leaf, it was a rare moment. She never got cold enough to shake, only fear could cause this in her, and she was feeling plenty of that. The boom of the gunshot had rung out in the room sending a wave through her body; and here was the only person to have shown her kindness being taken into the back of an ambulance on a stretcher. The whole situation was just too much for her, icy cold tears welled up in the corner of her eyes and began to spill out onto the floor, occasionally chiming and crackling into dust as they struck the tile floor. The young girl just stood there sobbing to herself. Shiva didn't even now why she was crying, Ona was alive, and she had been unhurt, and crying never actually did anything, but it just felt natural. In her senseless sorrow Shiva nearly missed the light voice speaking to her. Turning her sob-filled eyes Shiva felt a strange sense of relief as Bryan stood over her looking kindly down on her. It took a few moments for Shiva to work out what he had said before nodding her head quietly, "thank you mister." She murmured as she dashed quickly off to see Ona, today there had been two nice people, and that wasn't something she should cry over. Wiping the icellets from her eyes she jumped into the back of the ambulance next to Ona. Eyes welling with concern for the lightly inured girl.

The shadows of the haunted apartment welcomed their room mate of many years as Shade slipped into the old creaky living room. Shade stood there silently for  moment listening for abnormal noises, the floors groaned under the sudden weight of his return, the soft plopping wet noise of the faucet in the bathroom dripping, but nothing else. Satisfied with the muffled cries of malfunction Shade turned to his coffee machine, which was, perhaps the only thing new in this entire abode, tapping a few of the button Shade placed the coffee packets inside and let the machine do it's work, he had plans to attend to. turning on the old television Shade sat down and relaxed, after all plans were best attended to fully rested and caffeinated. Suddenly Shade became crestfallen as the news station he had been tuned to displayed a truly horrific sight, the caption read 'Lunarcorp Bank Robbery' Shade was at a loss of words, how could this have happened, who would think of daring to do such a deed? What motherfucker would rob a bank he was already planning to rob!? The audacity was astounding, Shade threw his arms in the air as if to protest to a silent cosmic force the unfortunate coincidence. "Well fick I'm not going to rob a bank that's already been robbed, especially for my coming out party. That would be just like kicking a man who's already been kicked, it doesn't make you look very impressive." Grumbling to himself aloud Shade stood up. The floorboards saw fit to protest this sudden movement, ignoring the bitchings of his inanimate flooring Shade stomped over to the coffee machine to claim his well needed beverage of drug fuelled escapades. He needed to find something at least three times as brazen to counteract this young upstart. Taking a sip of his rich drink he thought to himself, 'Seriously. Fuck that guy.' The T.V. spoke up, "Well Obviously once I'm in charge violent crimes like this will be cut right down," Clearly a challenge, Shade turned around to eye the individual who dared think he could contain him, a greying man with a powerful build filled the screen, Grant Thorstean, but all Shade read was 'Target Acquired'

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Rin stopped her channel flipping at the news. 'Lunacorp Bank Robbery' the caption said. Rin watched the news segment for a few seconds, impressed with the guts of the armed robber. As far as she knew, Lunacorp was the biggest and most heavily guarded of all the banks, let alone big companies. How one guy managed to make off with so much money was impressive for the thief, and shameful as all hell for the bank. She sank farther into the couch, bored black eyes never leaving the screen as she picked up the remote and began flipping anew.

While Rin took up all the space on the couch, Minhee perched herself on the furniture's arm and looked down at her friend curiously.
"Have you been down here the entire time?" she asked.
Rin lazily looked up and her eyes widened at what she saw. The way the necromancer sat on the couch pulled her loose knitted top up and her leggings down, baring a lot of waist and back. Rin coughed discreetly and turned back to the tv.
"Yeah. I got bored." Rin said. "How come youre not in your room reading dusty books?"
Hee pushed her friend's legs off the couch and slid down onto the first cushion. "Got tired. Eyes hurt." she muttered.

"How about...um...." Takara trailed off as she thought. Sliding back onto a barstool, she rattled off whatever came to mind, no matter how stupid sounding they were. Spiral snowflakes? Chili con Carnage? Bad Ass and Poofdoom? Firecat and Miss Tique, Super Psycho Pants, Telekinesis Girl, I-Can-Shoot-Fire-Out-Of-My-Hands-You-Assholes-Better-Run Girl? It was difficult.

Claudius rolled his eyes as he watched the news from inside his limo. Grant Thorstean was up to public pandering again? Muting the video, he slid his impeccably white cellphone out of his pocket and dialed up a number. Setting a dazzling smile on his face, he greeted the man on the other end with his most charming tones.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Cold mush. It felt disgusting. This sensation was one he could never get used to. Pulling his hands out from the centre of the brick wall, he sighed satisfied with his plan. The alley way was still deserted with everyone’s attention still on Lunarcorp a few blocks back. Still that wasn’t a reason to linger. Moving quickly, he made his way to a trash can and pulled out a paper bag; inside of which was a candy apple button-down shirt, smart onyx –neatly ironed- pants and matching shined black loafers. The brawny man had no hesitation stripping down –throwing his current all black attire- onto the ground and changing into his newly acquired attire. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing the many tattoos displayed on his tanned arms, each one a badge from a different moment in time. His body a walking scrap book. Kneeling down; He placed his hand onto the crumpled pile of dark clothes and began to push them into the cement floor. There it was again. Cold mush, revolting. Once the clothes were submerged he yanked his hand back and recoiled from the –now solid- patch of concrete. Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, his phone rang.
“aló”
“Don’t you alo me squire!” The abrasive voice snapped back
“Gorgeous, whatever is the matter?” He already knew he was in trouble, might as well have fun with it. He began sauntering out of the alley as he listened to a stream of disgruntled comments.
“What are you thinking?! Are you even thinking?! Can you even think with that stupid empty head of yours?! This is stupid! You are stupid! Why are you being so-“
“Stupid?” He calmly interrupted
“Don’t be smart with me!”
“I’m not, I’m stupid with an empty head”
“Damn straight you are! Just explain to me-“
“Hey gorgeous” He glanced over at his reflection in a window shop. Stopping to run his hand over his shaved head, feeling the prickle of week old stubble.
“What?!” The man screamed back, obviously getting more annoyed by Squire’s relaxed composure.
“The evidence is in the ground, the moneys in a wall, I wore a vocal distorter and spoke only in English. Nothing’s going to happen”
“Did you kill anyone?”
“No, of course not”
“….Why did you do it?” His voice calming now.
“Seriously?! You’re pissed at me about that?!”
“Yes! This is our second chance. A new life for us”
“Exactly! And our second chance is not going to be in some shitty apartment! You deserve better gorgeous! We do!” He knew he was in the clear now and couldn’t help the smug grin creep onto his face.
“…Did you wear contacts?”
Squire paused, staring at his reflection. One blue eye. One hazel. The stared back at him in sheer horror, a dead giveaway to his identity. But he needn’t admit it.
“Yes, yes. It’s all fine” His voice keeping the same casual tone as he spoke. There was a brief pause on the other end, though Squire would swear he could almost hear the cogs turning.
“Just…Just come home… I love you”
“Te amo Amp” His native tongue always soothed his rage, it made him easier to manipulate.

Tia walked over to Bryan, in slow lumbering steps. She had finished speaking to the police and with each step taken she seemed to regain her composure, distancing herself from the traumatic events. He opened his mouth to speak but suddenly Tia was leaning against him, her hand on his chest. And he lost all concept of movement, engulfed in the wonder if she could feel his heart racing from her touch.
“I want to go home” She said softly, her voice no longer that false sweetness she put on for customers. This was wrong and he knew it. A good man would sit her down now and comfort her. A bad man would take her home, ravish her and leave. It had been a lonely few years since his last disastrous date and Bryan was only a man, so maybe he could get away with doing both.
“O-Okay” He stuttered and began to lead her away.

“I’ve got it!” Curiosita shouted in excitement as Cody jumped from surprise.
“Introducing the Silent Phantom and Inferno Kitten!” She threw her hands into the air as if she was some kind of deranged cheerleader. However her pride was suddenly shattered by Cody’s boisterous laughter
“What?!” She snapped at him and he made no effort to hide his amusement
“That’s so dumb! It sounds like villain names from some dumb kid show!”
“Oh yeah? Well you try coming up with some! It’s hard!” Cody suddenly paused, his face taking on a serious expression.
“Okay fine. Inferno Kitten…? Boom! Kitsune!”
“What? Kitsune...? Why?”
“I don’t know. You said kitten, she’s Asian. Kitsune is one of the few Japanese words I know”
“…I think that maybe kinda racist Cody”
“Shhh!” He responded and rubbed the back of his neck. After a few moments of silence he threw his hands in the air and exclaimed
“Fuck it, we’ll just call you Noir!”
“Really? And you thought Silent Phantom was bad”
“It’s redundant… At least Noir is original. You got something better?” Curiosita only shrugged in response
“Guess I’m Noir… What do you think about Kitsune?”

Ona watched as the doors closed behind Shiva just as the ambulance began pulling away. As she drifted into sleep all she could think was how Miss. May would react once she heard about this.

(Yeah not much for Ona, the bitch passed out! But oh look new characters and I’mma bring in another in the next post)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 pm

The old apartment with filled with the drumming of fingers. Shade tapped his foot in anticipation as he thumbed through one of the many piling newspapers that had been gathering on his desk, in reality it was a rickety old coffee table but the distinction of desk sounded much better to him than coffee table. As far as he had been able to gather there were three or so major political candidates, all very well funded and wealthy running for office of Jump City Mayor.

Grant Thorstean, the megalomaniac business man with strong conservative values, currently his campaign involved harping everything his opponents did and putting on the face of the family man, the tabloids were claiming that he had severe anger management issues. He also publicly hated the meta population in the city.

Abriam Cratchit, a much more personally reserved man than Thorstean, but strangely more liberal. His campaign was about bringing change to Jump City. While he never directly said it, it seemed Cratchit liked metas, at least hated them less than Thorstean, enough to only condemn them during times he couldn't avoid it, like violent incidents.

Finally there was Claudius Lucius Mercato, Shade couldn't help but draw a comparison to the other pompous Lucien he knew. He spent his time building up an entirely charity built campaign, all about freedom and equality, and was surprisingly actively pro-meta. Seriously though his middle name was Lucius he had to be evil, or at least pompous.

Shade smirked as he identified his targets, now he just had to find out where they lived and rob them in the most media grabbing way possible. He needed the internet right now. Grabbing his jacket once more he set out to find an internet cafe, they still existed right?

Shiva quietly watched Ona pass out in front of her and her gut wretched as Ona slept she could have helped somehow and that idea was weighing down on her, quietly he reached into her pocket and clutched the twenty dollars in there, a token of Ona.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

The news ended and the commercial began to run. While he chatted on the phone, he smiled. They were running his ad, right on time. The image on the TV showed his face, dazzling and charismatic. His platinum blonde hair was tied back in a modest fashion, and his thousand dollar white suit was replaced by a more sober gray pants-suit.
It showed scenes of him at an orphanage, handing out bowls of soup and reading to the little urchins. Then it cut to him at a podium, neatly-pressed white suit and all, speaking passionately about freedom of speech and equality, fair treatment of meta-humans and blahblahblah. Claudius's attention wandered when the other man on the call said something particularly interesting.
"That's interesting. Yeah, all kinds of useful too. Keep me updated." he cut the call without saying goodbye.

"I like it actually." Takara said, smiling shyly. She had wanted to be called Kitty all her life, and this new name was very similar. Probably better actually. "And I like the name Noir for you. It sounds mysterious."

A few minutes after she sat down, Hee's head had lolled onto her shoulder and her breathing because slow and even. She had fallen asleep. Smiling, Rin put down the volume of the tv so as not to wake Hee.
I guess freaky dark magic things tire her out. she thought.

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:04 pm

Dear whatever is watching me in the sky…. Why do you put me in situations like this? Lorna Lader squirmed uncomfortably in the azure burka, trying her best to act dignified as she stood before Benjamin Singh. A notable scientist whom was leading the field of meta-gene research and donated millions every year to meta-human charities. Truly a great man fighting a noble cause. Also a very boring man. Half of what he said she couldn’t understand and the other half she didn’t care about. She found her eyes lazily scanning across the room, all these people in stunning suits and gorgeous gowns and her in a burka. The saddest part was she wasn’t even allowed to touch the food, it all looked so tasty. Scallops wrapped in prosciutto. Stuffed matzo balls. Tuna nicoise crostini. Profiteroles. This was torture. She felt her date drag his shoe down the back of her heel and she snapped her attention back to Dr. Singh, like an obedient little girl. Her date was shorter than her, fatter than her and much, much older. Lucky Lorna. A very important figure so it didn’t matter what he looked like as long as he could speak honeyed words and endure the world’s most boring convocation. Dr. Singh couldn’t remember him but the man in a white suit insisted they had met before in Tokyo and had a lengthy discussion on the meta-gene which unfortunately had been cut short, being a man of passion Dr. Singh quickly took the opportunity to prattle on about his work. The sound of glass shattering was so brief they barely had time to turn their heads before the bullet tore through Benjamin Singh’s skull. Bits of matter clung to her burka as he feel to the ground, the sound of his hefty body splattering against the floor was loud enough to silence the room. All except for Lorna’s hysterical scream and who would suspect a hysterical woman of such a heinous act. Especially when there was no smoking gun to be seen.

“Alright Kitsune, let’s go!” Custiosita happily marched out of the bar without another word.
“Uhhh, listen kid. I know it seems like fun just to play sidekick to some stranger” Cody started awkwardly as he began to clean up the mess left behind by his Italian friend.
“But Curiosita takes all this stuff seriously. She’s been watching hero’s since she was a like 3… She’ll drag you all the way through this. You should probably go out the back if you wanna get out. A young thing like you don’t wanna be wrapped up in this kinda life” He spoke in a solemn tone, partially hating himself for say it. He wanted to see Curiosita happy but not at the price of some innocent girl, or worse if Takara bailed on her plans half way through it would destroy Curiosita more than she’d admit.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:57 am

Shade grinned widely as he strode openly through the pristine sidewalks of Jump City's Uptown, the horde of eyes in their clean-cut suits and dresses collected on him, mouths gasping and murmuring at his obvious strangeness and recoiling from his appearance. This delighted him, to stand out, to upset the normal and bring the fear of the strange and unknown to the unsuspecting. Some might say he was an asshole, they were probably right. Regardless he walked with such astounding confidence that pedestrians were struck dumbfounded. The Uptown was a center of high profile businesses, restaurants and cultural icons such as Grey Baltin Stadium, and Americe Park. There just happened to be a well established internet cafe on the block. It offered free wifi and was stylized french, patrons could sit outside at the tables with their fancy laptops and look especially important as they dined on classical french dishes such as escargot stuffed mushrooms, ratatouille, and chocolate truffles. A small garden surrounded the dining court and looked absolutely splendid with beautiful roses and violets creating a pleasant atmosphere for the wealthy patrons. Above hung a new sign designed to look classical and worn engraved in overly curly letters, “Octet” apparently french for Byte, some clever computer pun that undoubtedly had the owner splitting his or her sides with laughter. Shade paid no heed to any of this as he welcomed himself inside. The interior was decorated in rich hardwood and was lit dimly to create an atmosphere in conjunction with the soft music playing quietly overhead. Along the east wall was a row of computer stalls mostly full of again self-important business people. Finding himself an empty chair Shade ignored the incredulous looks being directed towards him, a man with skin as black as night and eyes like fresh blood, clearly meta human, (Shade had yet to learn precisely that that meant) had invited himself to the den of regular folk and began to use their computers. Shade quietly opened a web browser and began to type, searching the names of the political candidates in an attempt to find their places as residence. Already however his search was proving difficult, the results were scattered with tabloid esque links describing candidates in bad lights and angry voters hurling insults at one another. Truly humanity had progressed far.

A frosty chill permeated the back of the Ambulance as Shiva tried to distract herself from the trauma experienced a short while before. Breath was visible in short white wisps floating freely through the vehicle. The surfaces across the ambulance slowly became coated with a delicate covering of icy frost slowly stretching outwards. Shiva let out a soft sigh as she stared out the window. She missed winter, she missed being able to pass off as a normal little girl, it was her favourite season. Thoughts of ice skating in the park when nobody was looking and making snowmen in the park to keep her company on lonely nights, to talk with and play games with. These thoughts were distracting her from the robbery and slowly she eased back into comfort, not entirely aware of how lonely she really felt, Shiva's hand reached out to Ona's, secretly desiring human touch, she wondered what it was like. To hold someone's hand tightly and feel their warmth spread into her hand.

“And that's why Meta-humans cannot be safely integrated into society, they are mentally unstable and refuse to follow social norms, they think they are above the law. Vigilantes taking matters into their own hands thinking they are helping, when all they are causing is property damage and dragging innocent people, families into their own self-absorbed delusions.” Thorstean was on a roll in his latest public speech over the dangers of the Meta sub-race of humans, the large heavily conservative crowd he had gathered to him applauded as he raised his hands to show he had concluded.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Takara, who was busy running the name 'Kitsune' over and over through her head to see how it fit, stopped with one foot on the floor, the other still on the bottom rung of the bar stool. She was silent for a while as Cody's words repeated themselves in her head. Wrapped up in the life of playing superhero? Being able to use her god-cursed powers for good, instead of hiding and being picked on and being called a freak just because of what she was? She smiled at Cody.
"Thanks for the heads up, but I think I'll be okay." she said, smiling, and followed Curiosita out the door.

A polished Armani loafer touched the ground before the rest of the man's body emerged from the car. Cladius waved his limo driver off, reminding him to drive the car straight back to the manor's garage and that if he put a single scratch on it, he was fired. Brushing down his suit, he stepped into his manor, greeted by a pair of maids.
"I'm home!" he called, eyes scanning the foyer. The Mercato manor was decorated with the Roman empire in mind, with recliners instead of sofas, life-like marble statues in elaborate poses.
Welcome home, my love. a sweet, melodic voice sounded in his head. Cladius's face lit up and a smile split his face. A young woman, only a year younger than Cladius, stood from the recliner where she was reading. She crossed to where Cladius stood, her dark hair cascading down her back.
How was your meeting? she asked in that voice that only he could hear. There were no servants around so she made no effort to use sign language.
"Same old, same old." he answered with a chuckle, wrapping an arm around her waist. "What have you been up to while I was out, Jackie?"
The woman laughed silently, her shoulders rising and falling in a giggle.
Waiting for you to come home.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Curiosita grinned as she watched Takara walk out towards her, this was really happening. She glanced down at her bicycle and saw the package for Latoya Lynch sitting on her seat. It was very,very late by now and she didn't dare turn her walkie talkie back on for fear of what Leah would say, she should deliver the package and face Leah wrath. Then again, it wasn't Noir's responsibility. With a manic smirk the package was mentally flung into the skyline towards what she assumed was Latoya's residence. It'd get there somehow.

(Blergh. I'mma continue dying now)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:23 am

Americe Park, it was a beautiful day to be outside. The sun shone with small tufts of clouds drifting lazily across the sky. The water glistened, both in the ponds and in the fountain that stood majestically in the square, all accompanied by a gentle cooling breeze, a beautiful day. Park goers enjoyed the scenery, or exercised, or played with their children. Birds and squirrels danced merrily among the people, being fed crumbs. However, neither the birds, the squirrels, nor the people and their children strayed to near to the well-dressed blind man who sat alone by the fountain. Henri sat quietly enjoying the atmosphere of the park. At his feet were crumbs no animal would touch, for fear off coming too close to this strange human, and the uncomfortable feeling they got from him. 'My what a gorgeous day,' He thought to himself, but not alone. He had taken to relaxing in this park of late, though many of the park goers were starting to become weary, after all what blind man can walk perfectly if he is not a Meta? Henri paid them little mind, he had been trying to absent mindedly focus on the minds of others, searching for sparks of power.

YLyTÎ↨↑♂♫☼►↕♪♀☼ã»ê↓¶◙ý↓1☼♫¢D◘52♫D☺KEgdco:¶!9)^<crvb

Henri jolted upright as he turned towards the park entrance, a trio of police cruisers had stopped at the entrance. The Officers piled out and began to walk, not in his direction, but to a small cafe near bye, "Octet"

Shade grimaced as he browsed through article after article all in search of information on his targets, slowly but surely he had been gathering that the internet was so full of slightly related information that finding what you were looking for in particular was a pain. Murmurs and stares filled the air around him, trying to focus he scoffed. A great deal of the political articles were being written by one person from the Jump Times, an Evalin Coldur. It would simply be easier to find this woman and ask her directly if she knew where the politicals lived, he had an appointment after all, grand entrances can absolutely not be late. Just then a heavy hand was placed on Shade's shoulder, instinctively he turned like lightning thrusting the arm off and eyeing his assailant. A fit looking African man recoiled as the hellish red gaze settled on him, clearing his throat and steeling his eyes he glared back, "Alright freak you've had enough free internet time, my customers are getting uncomfortable." Shade raised an eyebrow and cracked a smile, sure he could leave and it would be done, he knew where he had to go to find Evalin, but that wasn't his style, "Its because I'm black isn't it?" The combination of his sly smile and his sharp wit must have offended the young (to him) man as he grouched and grabbed Shade, "Alright asshole we're going outside." a small applause erupted from the restaurateurs, Shade had an audience, "Well, if you insist." Shade's first punch shot the man in the throat, and his second collided with his jaw knocking the man over. Shade chuckled to himself as he strolled outside the restaurant, perfectly casually, grabbing a plate of Coquilles Saint-Jacques for himself. his eyes widened, it tasted great, oh and there was a small squad of police walking towards him, but that was a minor thing.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:04 am

"Um...." Takara's mouth opened and closed as she watched the package fly up and off into the sky. The more rational part of her thought she should argue that launching the thing into the sky was a bad idea. But then it didnt have to do with her, and if her new friend thought it was alright then it probably was. "Uh so now what do we do?" she asked, perking up.

Rin eased the volume of the tv down before turning it off completely. Hee had fallen asleep with her head resting on the armrest of the chair. Checking the wall clock, Rin saw it was only 3pm. She was supposed to meet the weird black guy someplace downtown at 8pm. Way too much time. She got up, made sure Hee was sleeping in a way that wouldnt give her a wicked stiff neck when she woke up, and slipped out of the necromancer's house. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and Rin put a hand up to her face to shield her eyes. Grumbling because it was 'too fucking hot', she headed for downtown.

Jackie Quinn's hands moved in excited gestures as she recounted the story of the new novel she was reading. She told Cladius all about it in his head, making the sign language useless, but one of the staff had wandered into the lounge. She had to keep up appearances. Everyone else at the Mercato manor knew her as the supermodel who was mute, and that Claudius had hooked up with her after a fashion show. They didnt know she was more than an innocent smile and silent speech.
"You really love getting into those things." Claudius remarked when Jackie's signing stopped.
Well that's not all I love getting into. her voice said, while her hands signed that she did, in fact, enjoy reading.
Claudius flushed and Jackie brought a hand to her mouth in a quiet giggle. Really though. What do you think of the whole senator rat race? she asked.
Claudius sighed and loosened his tie as he eased himself onto a recliner. "Thorstean proves himself to be an immovable object yet again."
Jackie's face was pure worry as she slid onto the recliner by Claudius's side. And his supporters?
"As adamant and short-sighted as he is."
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 pm

“Well now Kitsune” As Curiosita spoke the words bounced off her tongue with child-like glee, just speaking the name of this young girls alter ego made her more excited than a grown woman should have been.
“We have our secret identities and now we need the proper gear to keep them secret” Reaching into the pocket of her form-fitting jeans so whipped out a bright violet mobile. Grinning at Takara as if she was somehow in on the joke Curiosita furiously tapped at the screen before placing it too her ear. And eagerly waited, until;
“Hello this is Kaylee I can't come to the phone now, so if, well, actually, I can come to the phone now, I mean, like, I'm at the phone now, recording this message, but I'm doing this now, while you're listening to it later, except for you I guess it's now, like, when you're listening to it... I mean, like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing…”
Curiosita stayed frozen listening to Kaylee melodic voice until it was followed by a high pitched beep, she stared ahead in horror before letting the phone fall too her side. She looked down at Kitsune, eyes wide and with a tremor in her voice she slowly spoke
“She’s not there… That means I have to call the other one”Curiosita spoke with a tone of dread and then shock her head quickly.
“No, a hero must be brave! I must face my fears!” Her voice held great determination but her body conveyed that it was only a lie, she shook as she dialled in another number, slowly. A quivering breath escaped her lips as she raised the phone to her ear once again.
“Hola, Casey speaking” A bubbley voice answered on the other end and Curiosita’s heart dropped, she had hoped she wouldn’t answered.
“H-Hey…” She spoke softly and for a moment there was only silence on the other end.
“Curiosita…? Is that you?”
“Uh, yeah”
“Are you calling to pay your bill?! We’re going bankrupt because of you, you know! I honestly don’t know why my sister puts up with you!”
“Ah, is she there?”
“Oh no you do not get out of this that easily! Where are you?! I’m going to find you! I will run all up and down the city if I have too! You know how quickly I could find you-I bet you’re at that bar! Or-“
“I-I’m not!” Curiosita responded quickly and instantly realised her mistake, she could almost hear Casey’s twisted smirk on the other end.
“I’m coming”
Curiosita cried out loudly before throwing her phone at Takara as if it were a bomb, then in one swift moment she spun on her heels and began to race down the path. She took a full two steps before a large New Zealand woman appeared in front of her in a blur. The woman looked down at Curiosita, grinning from ear to ear, cracking her knuckles as her bronze skin shone in the sunlight.
“Boy, did you fuck up” Casey said cheerfully and Curiosita could only bring herself to slowly nod in awe.

The man white held Lorna in his arms as he led her away from the bloody scene, her body trembling in his embrace. She watched as police quickly swarmed the place -desperately searching for a clue- she knew there wouldn’t be any.
“You did well” The man said quietly and she smiled at his praise. The two walked into the rest room and the instant the door closed behind them Lorna tore off the burka which clung awkwardly to her body. Beneath it Lorna was not the frail feminine character she had been portraying. Her muscular body was something she took pride in, it had taken many years of strict training to achieve. She looked at her alabaster body in the mirror and smirked, running her finger through her short sorrel hair.
“Quit fawning over yourself Lorna” A femine voice muttered. The man’s white suit peeled backwards on its own accord forming into paper white skin, his thinning grey hair rapidly grew in length and fullness changing into a stark black contrast brushed backwards with only a rebellious lock curling over his left eyebrow. His face quickly lost its definition, smoothing into a mask with an outline of feminie features smudged in black paint. This new curvaceous form looked in the direction of one of the toilet cubicles as the black strapless leotard appeared on her body. Out of it stepped a young man in a posh silver suit, his face plastered with a mischievous grin.
“Back to your own beautiful form, eh Deception?”
“Julian do not test me” She hissed, her contempt seething through.
“Ah, only you could break my heart like this” Julian teased playfully, he opened his mouth to speak again only to be interrupted by Lorna
“Just get us outta here, Portal”
“Firstly, must you always call me that? And secondly I got a call while you ladies were doing your thing. Seems little Ona has been causing some trouble and needs a visit from the Doc. I figured we all could go! Say hi and check out the town”
“That’s not going to happen Julian, I won’t allow all of you to wreak havoc on a town. It would cause too many questions”
“But-“
“We can discuss this back home” Deception snapped back. Julian slumped forward and sighed, he knelled down and placed his hand on the cold concrete floor, a blue light emitted from his hand and crept across the floor until it pulled them all inside.

(Oh hey it’s this chick https://2img.net/h/i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/someonewhohatesyou/Deception.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 am

A tall lanky man in a formal shirt with tie and dark jacket sighed wearily as he walked into his office. The deep red colour of the painted walls and the dark brown of the carpeted floor were soothing sights to the weary man. Quietly he placed his coat on a hanger and walked to his desk. It was a smell desk, but it fit him well, with his sturdy construction and matching swivel chair. Ah yes the chair, right now it was the most comfortable thing in the world. Sitting down he could feel the waves of exhaustion and regret wash off him as the comfort of the leather relaxed him, he was home. A sharp whistling buzz cracked across his desk, interrupting his quiet retreat. Wearily he pressed the small red button and a feminine voice crackled to life, "Mr. Kratchit, there is a Mr. Papratio here to see you." There was a long silence as Kratchit sat up in his chair and rifled through a desk drawer pulling out a marginally expensive pair of dark half rimmed glasses, "Send him in, and bring two cappuccinos, the man enjoys his caffeine." There was silence, but Kratchit continued to rifle through his desk, pulling out reports of his campaign's progress, he knew the Don would be up shortly.

Which in fact he was, the door creaked open slowly, a grey and balding man stood at the door with fierce eyes, but no immediate hostile intent,
"Good afternoon Tom," Papratio let himself into the office. Kratchit smiled and met eyes with the Don,
"Good afternoon Luc, why don't you have a seat? I'm having coffee brought up" Papratio nodded curtly and settled himself into the chair.

"Thank you for the hospitality Tom, say how's the politics going? I saw your little public appearance earlier today and it looked good, it looked good." He repeated to himself nodding as the lithe secretary walked in and placed a tray of coffee between the two gentlemen, "I saw it with Vanitese and she said it looked good too." he reached out and grabbed a cup, his face remained unchanged from the intense neutral.

"Thank you for the visit Luc, and the compliments to the campaign. I've got some polls here for you to look at and it should satisfy you, save what the critics say." Kratchit slide a folder of reports across his desk thumbing it open to present.

Papratio looked over the folder carefully, the polls and statistics looked good, but that's what Kratchit's people were paid to do, make things look good. A small slip of paper stood out from the rest, grabbing it between his fingers the Don eyes it stoic, 'The Public likes Claudius' charity, it also likes Grant's perfect little family.' placing the paper quietly down, back among the folders Papratio nodded, "I see, I see, looks good you let me know if there's anything you need."

Kratchit merely smiled, "Unnecessary, but thank you for the offer." The two understood what this exchange really meant, but on the outside it was a simple, if quick update on Kratchit's campaign. On the inside it was much more complex and conniving.

The atmosphere was broken by the soft buzzing of the Don's phone, wordlessly he picked it up, "Hello?" was all he said as a faint voice could be heard across the phone, "Alright, then deal with it." truly he was a man of deep conversation, "Sorry to cut this short Tom, but I've got business," Some of the Don's boys had failed to collect an 'insurance payment' from some barkeep downtown, apparently he had a couple of freaks guarding the joint. Kratchit smiled and nodded, "Of course Luc, thanks for stopping by."

Shade chuckled in amusement as a squad of officers approached him bearing their weapons, "Take out your gun slowly and put it on the ground!" Shade planted his palm into his forehead, had he really been so careless as to let it be seem? Well his coat was getting ragged, maybe he'd get a new, more concealing one. "I didn't say hands on your head, I said gun on the ground!" Shade sighed in minor frustration as he pulled out his luger and placed it slowly on the ground. A smirk shot across his face as the ground seemingly collapsed into darkness, the gun, and Shade vanishing with it. The Officers were in shock as a couple of bullets rang out at the suddenness of the manifestation of power. "Damn Meta! I ant squads to split up and search we've got a teleporting meta with a gun," one of the officers sighed, "Well he didn't shoot anyone, maybe he's got a permit? The older officer looked down at the speaker, "Well if he wasn't guilty he wouldn't have ran now would he? Now patrol!"

Shade smiled applauding his easy duping of the police officers as he, luger in tow swam through the murky darkness. They weren't exactly clever opponents, or so it seemed, but every little victory deserved a smile and praise. "Now I just need to get to Western and Landhew, and I should find The Jump Times Building.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:01 am

Takara's eyes widened at the sight of the rather large woman appearing almost as if from no where. She held onto Curiosita's phone with trembling hands as the air around her started to shimmer and bend, slowly causing her to fade from view. But she swallowed thickly and willed herself back into a more solid state. Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward to stand beside Curiosita.
"Uh...Hi. Is it alright if you dont beat my new friend to a pulp?" she said with a slight squeak, immediately embarrassed and wishing she was more confident. "I mean...I dont want to get in your way or anything but I just met her and we were supposed to go on an adventure or something and I'm not actually sure what we were going to do but its way better than high school so uh...yeah."

Claudius's phone made a high pitched beep from inside his pocket. With a frustrated sigh he flung himself down onto the the recliner and made no move to check it. Jackie rolled her eyes and did a quick scan of the room. No servants were in the lounge. Claudius's phone wiggled and freed itself from his pants pockets, levitating slightly in the air till Jackie reached out and caught it. She deftly flicked through the phone's menus and opened the new message.
"What does it say?" Claudius groaned, flinging an arm over his eyes.
'Marcus says a couple of the Don's men botched a shakedown.' Jackie said his mind. 'Will this put a dent in Krachit's campaign?'
"He's got mob connections, but they're not usually so shaken by one failed shakedown. No, its just as before." Claudius sighed. "Then there's that demon, asking favors."
Jackie stiffened. 'What demon? What favors? Claudius Lucius, what have you gotten yourself into?'
The senator-to-be propped himself up on an elbow to remove his jacket. "Dont worry about it. Its an age old connection. He just wants the pro-meta thing pushed through. No big deal."
Jackie's eyebrows furrowed in worry as she took his jacket and held it close.

Rin emerged from a fast food joint, casually munching on a meat pattie thing. The shop advertised it as being a Jamaican food. Meat and spices baked inside a pastry shell. She stuck to the cooler shadows as she walked down Western street, coming up near a large building. The Jump City Times building was fourteen floors of steel, concrete, and polished glass. Rin shrugged and kept on eating. She never really read the newspaper anyway. Except the comics section, and those were the best on sundays when the strips were colored in.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Casey smiled gleefully at the small child in front of her, sent bent forward resting her hands on her thighs to be roughly at the same height as Takara
“Oh hello there sweetie, I didn’t see you there” Her voice had a softer tone to it then when she had spoken to Curiosita. Casey almost seemed motherly as she reached out a gently placed her hand on the young girls shoulder
“And what might your name be?”
“You are addressing my sidekick, Kitsune” Curiosita interrupted with a brazen, over dramatized flair. Casey responded by quickly flinging her fist backwards into Curiosita stomach, the vision of wrath had returned.
“I wasn’t speaking to you!” She shouted, standing over Curiosita’s injured body as the blonde girl feel to the floor, clutching her stomach in pain.
“And what might you call yourself?! The deadbeat?! The child abductor?! Honestly Curiosita, she’s a high school girl she cannot be your sidekick!” Curiosita weakly raised a hand in protest and whined
“Did you have to hit me so hard?”
“Of course I did! How else will I get through your thick head?!”
“…Fair point”
Casey turned back around towards Takara and cleared her throat. She smiled, hand waiving through her thick black curls and repeated
“So sweetie, what’s your name?”

“Don’t mind the mess” Tia said as she pushed open the door to her spacious apartment. As Bryan entered the room he noticed the living room littered with old books and a blanket on the couch.
“I’m taking care of some old friend’s daughter… She’s at school”
“Is she in uni…?” He asked flicking through the pages of a nearby book, he recognised only a few of the words scrawled on the pages. Bryan had flunked Latin as a child, it was his mother’s idea in the first place, he wanted to learn French.
“No, no. She’s in high school but she’s like her mother. Some kind of genius, her parents are doing some expedition in Antarctica right now so I’m taking care of her… Just haven’t gotten her room sorted yet” Tia said pushing aside some of the books from the couch and motioned for Bryan to sit down. He smiled and happily obliged. Sitting back on the couch he spotted a book more out of place with the others, an English study book with a strange name scribbled on the front that had faded with time Nex-something. The thin man shrugged, nothing of importance.
“I’ll just go get the coffee, you can stay her” Tia cooed as she wandered out of the room. Bryan couldn’t help but smile, his luck was finally turning around. He eased into the soft couch, stretching his arms across the top and knocking over a large stack of books onto the floor.
“What was that?” Tia cried out as the book loudly thudded against the floor.
“Nothing, I’ve got it” He began gently gathering the books, scooping them into his arms. As Bryan reached for one of the opened books his finger swiped against the edge of the paper, blood dripping against the books pages. The next thing he knew a heavy green mist enveloped the room. His shoulder’s slumped forward, the books tumbling from his grasp as he sighed
“You have got to be kidding me”
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:44 am

Slithering his way through the shadows Shade had spotted a spectacularly peculiar sight, Rin. Pulling himself free of the Shadow world into the cool shaded area near Rin he smiled, Well," He began suddenly with no tact or calm introduction whatsoever, "Fancy meeting you here." Chuckling slightly Shade leaned back against the wall. "No seriously I needed to do something over here and you just happened to be here as well, I guess the world works in mysterious ways. Say can you do me a big favour? Tell me a little about the political reporter Evalice ... something what's her name up at the times?" He said motioning over to the rather large building she dismissed earlier.

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 am

"Holy fucking shit!" Rin yelped. Her hand flew up to her mouth to prevent her meat pattie from spewing all over the sidewalk. "That" she waved her half eaten foodstuff accusingly at Shade. "is fucking creepy! Dont just sneak up on people like that! God!"
Eventually Rin regained her composure. "Evalin Coldur? Yeah she's the one who writes updates on the political scene. I dont read the news much though. I did see her on tv one time. She's all about her job, takes it real seriously. She should be up there since its still office hours." she jerked a thumb up at the Jump City Times building.

When the large New Zealander backhanded Curiosita to the ground, something snapped in Takara's mind. Her shaking hands dropped her friends phone, letting it clatter on the sidewalk. She would apologize later.
"Y-you...You did not just hit her!" she roared. The air around her ignited, wreathing the small girl in crackling flames.
"And I'm not a little girl! I am Kitsune!" her eyes blaze with rage as she stepped closer to the woman, putting distance between her and Curiosita. She leaned in close enough to maybe singe an eyebrow.
"Dont you dare touch her again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder   

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Fun :: Role Play-
Jump to: