Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:29 am

Gay Witches do gay things while trying not to disappoint their family in the midst of an ancient blood feud between their family and another that threatens to tear them apart?
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:10 pm

Ashford sighed as he walked through the halls of the university's main campus. His classes were more a chore than anything else, and his classmates were even worse. Boorish, muscle headed jocks, and snobbish girls, the lot of them. He clutched this week's book-for-leisure in his hands, and walked to the main entrance. As he dully went through the motions of walking, his mind wandered, unfortunately, to his aunt. She always said how going to university was a waste of time and money, and how she had set aside a role for him in the future. He was to learn the spells and rituals, and become a right and proper witch. But there was still so much else to do in the world, Ashford always argued, before being silenced with a slipper to the face.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:13 am

A plastic Frisbee flew freely, just over Ashcroft's head, "I've got it!" echoed off to his left. Catching the renegade disc with ease was the nephew of Head Witch Olivia, Leo. If there was anybody that flew in the face of Aunt Olivia's teachings more than her son attending some nothing university campus on the muggle side of things, it was her nephew. "Catch Chris!" Leo shouted past Ash going to throw the disc, "Psyche! Maria!" The small group that was making their way to morning classes began to laugh at Maria in surprise nearly fumbled. Over and around Ashford a game of Frisbee was being played. "So which ,heh, which of your classes is this again Ash?" Leo absent mindedly asked.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:41 am

Ash froze up when the frisbee flew over his head, and he tried to press himself into a wall to be out of the way. He watched the game warily, trying not to get hit or jostled by students coming past. His mouth quirked up into a small, shy smile when Leo addressed him.
"I just finished chem. I was on my way to the library, but..." he trailed off as Leo threw the frisbee back. "What about you? Are you free or cutting classes?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Leo shrugged, keeping his eye on the Frisbee as it passed from friend to friend.
"Eh I forget where I'm supposed to be right now, so I figured I'd walk you wherever you were walking."
As the lime green Frisbee was passed to Leo once more, one of the players turned to Ash.
"Hey Ash, you're in Intro Organic chem right? With Prof. Foster? Have you seen the new Head Sister of the Roses?"
The Roses, or The Rose & Scroll Society were an all female society group on campus with a lot of history,
" I heard she's in your class, Clara something?"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:13 pm

"Huh? What?" Ash stuttered, confused and startled. He wasnt really used to being talked to by anyone other than the professors, and Leo. He cleared his throat and focused. "Uh, yeah... I saw her today. I think she usually sits in the back. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:47 pm

"Oh I just thought you might know something about her, she got in real easily, people are gossiping. We were curious." The player leapt to catch the Frisbee and shrugged.

Leo as off to the side and grinning widely. Ash was interacting, his plan was going perfectly. Ash never believed him when he told Ash that social interaction was easy, or even that there were people that wanted to talk to him. "People are saying she's some kind of 'New Age' Hippie, but really serious," Leo mulled over what he could remember "Good looking though." The crowd smiled, and Maria gave a faux offense and elbowed her boyfriend, and the crowd laughed. "So Ash, you done class by like ..... 5 right?" Leo asked, maybe a tad suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:11 am

"New Age?" Ash repeated, eyebrow raised. There was a hint of a smile on his face as he watched Leo, but subtly looked away as the crowd laughed and Maria pretended to be offended. "Oh um...I get off earlier today. The prof called in sick. And well... I didnt want to go home yet, so I was on my way to the library." he said, talking mostly to the floor. There were too many people around, and he just wanted to be on his way.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Leo nodded and gave Ash a thumping pat on the back. Facing Ash with a beaming smile and popping a thumbs up she chuckled, "Well alright let's get you to the library! Guys we're going! See ya'll later!" The crowd waved back said their goodbyes and the cousins separated from the group. Leo walked Ash for a while towards the library before starting up conversation, "See they like you Ashy!"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Ash walked on, prompted by Leo, but he kept his eyes shyly fixed to the floor. When he spoke, he looked to Leo. "I wasnt expecting that but...why? I rarely ever talk to them. Only you do." he said.
When they got to the library, Ash smiled slightly and waved to the librarian, who was too busy stamping books as overdue to spare more than a glance. Ash headed towards a study table and set his things down.
"Thanks for coming with me, Leo." he said. "Are you sure you dont have something better to do than to bring me to the library? I dont want to be in your way."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Leo smiled and looked down to Ash, patting him on the head with a strong, firm hand, "Well you're part of the group!"

"SHHH!!!!!"

Leo flinched at the loud sush noises erupting from the library. He whispered, much more quietly this time, "And I wanted to spend time with you Ashy." He said smiling, a mischievous glint appeared in his eye, "You know, the libraries really quiet ... and there's got to be a lot of places nobody goes." Leo leaned his head onto Ash's, trying to convey subtly what he was already conveying obviously.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Ash blushed fiercely, and hid his face in his hands. "Leo!!" his voice was an urgent, panicked whisper. "Wee're in the library! I mean- it's really exciting, but what if we get caught? We're in public! If we make any noise--"

"SHHH!!"

Ash barely stiffled a yelp. He glared pointedly back at the librarian as if to prove his point why this was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Leo gave a relaxed glance over to the librarian working furtively to try and look busy, "Oh don't worry about her Ashy," He said, arm finding a resting place over Ashford's shoulders, "We haven't been banned yet. We'll just be," Trailing off Leo leaned down to Ash and give him a a peck on the temple, "extra careful."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Ash wondered if his skin was a hundred degrees from his blush. He nodded, still covering his face.
"A-Alright. Extra careful then...W-Where do we go?" he finally put down his hands, but probably still looked as red as a beet.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:21 am

Leo smiled and let out a chuckle he attempted to stifle at seeing Ash's adorably embarrassed face. Thoughtfully putting a finger to his chin he pondered aloud, "Well the broom closet didn't work out for a number of reasons last time but I have a good feeling about Founder's Corner though No one ever goes there." And no one did, usually.

Founder's Corner was an oddity at the university. The books there had no courses attached to them, and there were rarely any visits let alone checkouts. This was because several hundred tombs resting there were all occult works mostly from unknown authors mostly as donations. Built by William Abernathy many mistook it as the man's ego, putting a dedication to himself in his own library. However till his death Mr. Abernathy claimed he had built it for the school's second founder. An oddity upon an oddity for sure, for Mr. Abernathy had put forward all the money and paperwork himself, no one else was involved in the process as far as anyone can remember. It was called Founder's Corner since the beginning, since the name of this mysterious second was ever given, and no records were presented even Mr. Abernathy was pressed. Without anything to go on aside from gossip and ill-founded rumour that it was his lover, a secret foreign interest, or even his dog. Eventually it was settled that it was just a humorous joke by Mr. Abernathy and put to rest. Naturally with such a strange history it has acquired all sorts of urban legends about it since it's inception.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:25 am

"F-Founder's Corner?" Ash repeated hesitantly. "I guess we could. We havent tried there before, and no one goes there. I dont even go there." He cast a cautious glance back at the librarian. "Since no one goes there, Ms. Desiree won't have any reason to go looking so..."

Ash looked shly at Leo, as he usually did, but there was a glint of cautious excitement in his eye. "D-Do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:31 am

Leo gave an enthusiastic grim and began to move with deviant purpose, "Alright let's go. That casual pervert will never catch hardened delinquents like us" He quietly exclaimed, already moving, "Oh we should do it on the spooky desk. I hear it rumbles when ghosts are around, I bet the extra vibration will feel great."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:38 am

Ash wasnt sure whether to blanche in horror or blush, because that was both a horrible idea and a very exciting one. "Maybe we shouldnt disturb any ghosts on our first trip there, though?" he whispered, getting his things and following Leo over to the Founder's Corner. "D-Do we do it on the floor? O-Or...Actually I've never been there so I dont know where..." he blushed again, embarrassed to say outloud that he didnt know where to have sex in an unfamiliar room.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 am

Laughter nearly erupted from Leo as Ash contemplated where they'd be doing the dirty deed, "The floor huh? You're into that? I would never have guessed." patting Ash on the head the way to the Founder's corner was accompanied with cheer and merriment. The cut however, was cut with the smell of burning herbs, "Hey .... Ash ... Do you smell that?" Leo stopped, face contorted in puzzlement.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:56 am

Ash stopped and frowned, he smelled it too. "Smells like smoke? Like...herbs. For a smudge stick, maybe." he sniffed the air and looked around, trying to find the source of it. "I-Is there someone else in here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 am

"You think someone's trying to get high in the Founder's Corner?" Leo shrugged to himself and sighed, "Well that's what I'm telling myself let's see." Closing his eyes, Leo pushed his nose forward and took a few barely audible sniffs before grimacing and pinching the bridge of his nose, "It's not pot unfortunately, you're right it's kinda like a smudge stick, but it smells wrong. White sage, cloves, and .. something earthy and gross." Leo opened his eyes and looked down at Ash, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:10 am

"Earthy and gross?" Ash tried to rack his brain with what that could possibly be. All plants come from the earth, but herbs dont usually smell "earthy". He stepped closer to Leo. "W-What if its...mushrooms?" he said at a guess.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 am

Leo scoffed at the idea, "Oh so they are doing drugs in there Well then," Angry that his idea of a romantic time with Ash was being put off for a bunch of neo-hippies with an occult fetish doing drugs Leo did what any reasonable Witch would have done, stormed in. "IS this a fire hazard I smell i here!?" He shouted with vigour and a grim look, which stopped suddenly. Ash saw Leo's face turn form anger, to concern and shock.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 am

Ash followed behind Leo, and his eyes widened in shock at what he saw. Three people, kneeling on the floor, around a crudely drawn summoning circle. They had candles, burning herbs, spell books, ritual knives, the works, although the set up wasnt all that impressive. The summoners seemed to be beginners, as they couldnt even draw the circle properly. But, it was working well enough. A small, imp-like creature was clawing its way through from the circle.
"Leo!" Ash said, pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 am

Nobody in that room was more shocked than the summoners. Three plain looking university kids, a couple of girls and a girl, were torn between looking up in shock at the intrusion, or looking down in shock at the thing clawing it's way through the floor and devouring the ritual offering.

"I uh it's not what it looks like!" one of the kids shouted waving his hands in front of him as if shaking his entire body would add credibility to the statement. The others were more alert, "Run!"

Leo's eyes narrowed and he felt himself springing to action without thought sprinting towards the cowering kid. However, before he could grab him one of the girls in the back tossed something at him, a thick tomb clocked Leo in the forehead and sent him sprawling to the floor.

This was the summoners' chances to escape, bolting out the emergency fire exit triggering the fire alarm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza   Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ashford & Leo's Magically Gay Extravaganza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Fun :: Role Play-
Jump to: