Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shadow World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 am

Basically another Fancy title for random things I create. You ever have random thoughts in your head that create stuff? like characters places entire series even? The really cool ideas you have but never make use of them? Well this is where I'm going to put mine just for safekeeping and all.

I've already got a few but I'll just put up one.

Professor Cyrus Leng

Aeon City

Professor Leng is a man of Caucasian/Asian Descent. With his father being Chinese, and mother being American.

After graduating the top of his class majoring in Psychology. Professor Leng became a Criminal Psychologist for the APD ( Aeon Police Department ) He was extremely proficient in his field, but then came the rise of Powered Criminals. Professor Leng became fascinated, somewhat obsessive over their profiles in particular, Becoming interesting in figuring out the connection of their minds, and their powers. His works are private but he is close to completing a series of profiles that will be published to the board of Psychology for review and study.

Professor Leng Has never been able to keep a steady relationship with a girl for he is truly ingrained in his work. In his opinion it's better this way he cannot be blackmailed through a girlfriend.

"You might think this talk in pointless, but in a few short moments, I'll be able to tell you everything. Who you are, why you are and even what your going to say before you say it."
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Professor Cyrus Leng and Doctor Dana Mercy could have the best conversations together
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 am

Okay I've gotta post up my new story chapter but first up I'm going to post what in my opinion is a blatant rip off of M.A.C. ( I apologize profusely)

A.R.C.

Advent Research Corporation

Originally founded as Para-Military Research & Development by John Steiner. Was later bought out by M.A.C. however many of the researchers mysteriously disappeared Showing up many years later headed now by Pavlov Morishino establishing what is now today A.R.C. . Based in Aeon City Pavlov has turned the corporation into a powerful society, inviting many eccentric researchers to preform unethical experiments. Of course none of this is public. The company researches and develops devices and techniques in the fields of genetics, robotics, weapons development, and magic ( Weird people )

....... I feel so ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:38 am

More stuff! Yay!

Alex Gnodi
Affiliation: A.R.C.
Power: Genetic Memory
Role: Test Subject/Special Agent/Manga Artist
Hair: Long and black with a purple streak in the front
Eyes: Purple

Alex was born as part of Arc's Ultra Soldier Program ( because super soldier is so cliche ) As a child she was trained, taught, and lived as both a civilian and a sup- I mean ultra agent. Alex grew up learning high school level lessons by day and to break a mans neck by night ( she was 10 )

Alex has been found to be very artistic and loves Japanese culture

She's also governed special attention from Arc's R&D team, developing various equipment for her to test, and use personally.

Alex's genetic memory ability allows her body to remember a previous state of being and return to that state This allows her to recover from illness, reset her body for genetic experiments, have a healing factor, allows her to preserve her appearance. This of course places a great strain on her at a cellular level. Arc is currently attempting to develop a way to clone and preserve cells which could potentially allow Alex limited immortality.

Commonly wields a pair of Adder-21 automatic pistols with 40 bullet magazines and extended grips ( to make up for the recoil ) ( oh and PS Arc made these) Carries with her a variety of other devices.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 am

Acid

A new street gang (some would call them a terrorist organization) in Aeon City led by an African American named Dashikaw Anicana, also known as 'The Black Mamba'. His gang runs drug trafficking, kidnapping, extortion, murder and the like. A unique calling card to Acid is a mind altering chemical compound that they use to recruit new members. Genetic poisons are also used at times to enhance members should the need arise. Side effects include shortened life spans deterioration of the body, heavy dark circles under eyes and insomnia.

When the gang hunts for new members they use non lethal weapons.

Members of the gang tend to stylize themselves with glowing body paint as an intimidation factor.

Secretly. The Mamba is purchasing his toxins from Arc, he also provides them with test subjects and underworld connections.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:12 pm

err yea, no comments?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Well Aeon City kinda died when Elsewhere died, so I don't get why your adding things to it... Though maybe it needs a come back?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 am

I dunno I thought Aeon City was really cool ya know like a fresh canvas for us.
As for why I made them for Aeon City, Arc is just based in aeon it can do other stuff elsewhere but I dunno I just think of it like a place where these things can go, after all Jump pretty much has it's established criminals, and it's insanity lead para military organization.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Well I mean M.A.C is gloadbal
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Oh yea!

Well I suppose they can't be the only ones, and I wouldn't dare say Arc is more powerful
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 am

Okay everyone lo and behold

Seigfried the Techno Magician

I'm just going to say basically he combines technology and magic
say you need to draw a complecated rune on the ground? Take a picture then next time retrieve the image enlarge it and there instant magic

another thing is using computers to carve complex runes onto bullets, how about a healing bullet? or a bullet that will track you? or a tracking healing bullet?

all kinda of crazy sinnanigans with siegfried!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shadow World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow World   The Shadow World Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Shadow World
Page 1 of 1