Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When you were young

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

When you were young Empty
PostSubject: When you were young   When you were young Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:54 am

When you were a kid what was the show you could watch and know every little fact about?

For me it was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but if you asked me a question about them know I'd be like okay one of them was Leonardo and the rat was Master Shredder... I think...

Then after that it was Batman the animated series, I still watch episodes from time to time on youtube but I mostly just buy the comics.

After that it was Powerpuff girls, I can still chuckle about it late at night when theres nothing else on but I don't hugely care for it anymore.

And then it was Teen Titans... From which I met you guys ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: When you were young   When you were young Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Teen Titans all the way XD we have so much history because of that show

when was was single-digit young, i watched so much Pokemon and Digimon, many thousands of pesos were spent on toys because of it XD
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: When you were young   When you were young Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Haha! I never hugely got into pokemon or digmon as a kid. But recently Corey introduced me to the game and I have spent many many hours trying to catch all of those little bastards!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: When you were young   When you were young Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:39 pm

ahh the many hours wasted trying to catch and train pokemon...have fun XDD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: When you were young   When you were young Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Teen Titans, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon. I think that's how it goes anyway turns out I know tons more about it now than I did as a kid. Today I'm more into Bleach, Naruto, Rping. I have on and off interests it's really weird, I'll like something for a while then I'll like something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you were young   When you were young Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

When you were young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: T.V-
Jump to: