Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kira/Camillia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 am

This is something that I thought of recently. Kira is a half wraith half human hybrid, allowing her to switch between human form and shadow form. Now not a lot is known about Vanitese (Camillia's mother) but with all the hints we've had about her I'm under the impression she is human too. So does that mean Camillia has a human form too? From what I remember about Camillia she doesn't look like a normal wraith. A normal wraith is basically all black with a diffrent eye color, Camillia (This is all based on memory I could be wrong here) has the same skin as a wraith but with blue hair, she shares the same red eyes as her father and has his abilities but I assume she gets her hair color from her mother. So is it possible that instead of having a human form to switch too like Kira does she only has the one form which is a mash up of both human and wraith?

Another thing that could contribute to this factor is how each girl got their powers. Now we know little abouth the wraiths origins, all we know is they were a group of children at one stage and for one reason or another a group of wizards infected them with imortality(Or at the very least a long life span), shadow minipulation, possession and acid blood. My theroy is that the wizards were trying to sumon a shadow being (Perhaps from Diyu) and they needed a pure scarifice, however they thought that having more then one sacrifice would be a good thing, it wasn't. The shadow being they summoned was poured into each of the children giving them diffrent aspects of the shadow beings mentality but all of them having the same power.This would also explain why when they join they become neo-shade, or what I assume is the origanal shadow being. But I digress, this is how the origanal five wraiths possible got their power but not how Kira or Camillia did. It's been hinted that a wraith (Shade, Yumi, Chester, ect.) can infect a human to become another wraith, though I don't think this has ever been seen. We don't exactly know how Camillia got her powers but is it possible she was born human and shade infected her but because it was done by him and not a wizard it wasn't quite right and she came out with blue hair?

When Velina was pregnant she went to Ruby for help when she was worried about the child, Velina at this point was 4-5 months pregnant. Ruby revealled the child was not a boy but a girl and had no mention of it being a twin, the scans could've just missed this fact but it could also have something to do with Kira's origin. During Shade's apparent death Velina stayed behind raising a sheild to protect her family while they escaped, her stomach was struck by a black bolt of lightening and this is how Kira gained her shadow powers. But I like to think it was more then that. When you look at Kira and Takai's character they have very few things in common, they are two sides of the same coin, yin and yang. Is it possible that when Velina was struck the piece of wraiths power made a whole new being inside her? A copy of Takai (It's why they're twins) and a copy of Shade (Why she has his red eyes) This would explain why Kira can switch and Camillia can't

Then theres the theroy of Camilla was just born that way. It could be that Camillia was not infected at all but gained her powers through genetics where as Kira kinda stole hers. Kira's shadows when against any other wraith are weaker and she often went with less conventional types of combat, does this mean Camillia is weaker too? Both girls are Human/Wraith hybrids and both got their powers from Shade one way or another but both present their wraith apperance diffrently is there a reason for this or is it just luck of the draw?
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:58 am

I am thoroughly impressed with your in-depth analysis of the wraiths and their powers, Professor Mel. I will assist by contributign a few facts,

Vanitese was indeed a pure-blood human ( and Italian at that )

Due to shade having directly, shall we say 'contributed' to the creation of Camillia, rather than indirectly like Kira is the reason behind the slight difference in appearance, Camillia indeed being a true hybrid has both human and wraith features in the same form. Where as Kira's Wraith powers were created indirectly from Shade's Residual Energy Afflicting Velina's womb. Dare I say as it is rather rude, but that would mean Kira is more of a, 'Mock' Hybrid.

I am quite impressed by your hypothesis as to the origin of wraith powers, considering what scant information has been provided. After having read through it I conclude that it is very possible, whether or not the Shadow Being was a citizen of Diyu has yet to be confirmed, if it even if possible at that point. This leads me to my next topic, Neo-Shade.

If Neo-Shade is indeed a reassembly of the individual aspects that made up the Shadow Being I can theorize a few things, firstly due to the immense magical power required to summon, and in the case of the Wraiths sunder a shadow being it is quite likely that perfectly reassembling the being would be impossible, especially considering that the Wraiths originally were children each with their own mind. The passage of time has likely and irreversibly bonded the Shadow Being to each individual child's mind. Attempted separation would most certainly lead to the death of both the Wraith, and the Shadow aspect within.

Now judging from the attitudes and behaviors of each wraith things can be explained. Chester appears to be the aspect of the Shadow Being's rage, seeing his unprovoked beating of Kira. Orpheus appears to be the aspect of knowledge, constantly reading out of his chained book. The book itself could represent the forbidden knowledge of the shadow being, meaning Orpheaus could potentially be a very competent mage. Fiona appears to be the loving and caring, perhaps even lustful side of the Shadow Being, it can be assumed, but not proven that she is the weakest. Yumi appears to be the aspect of responsibility, keeping the entire group of four in line.

Shade is a unique case, seeming being in the presence of his siblings, and even further more detest becoming Neo-Shade, This leads me to believe that Shade has full bodily inherited the Shadow Being's aspect of Independence, and Ambition. This can be seen by how the other 4 Wraiths haven't left each others sides seemingly since their creation yet Shade has lived an adventurous life traveling around the world. Also creating an extensive criminal organization to fuel whatever vague semblance of a goal he may have.

The ability to infect another human into a Wraith has been hinted to, and should in fact be taken seriously as truth. I recall reports of a girl named Akuma, being infected.

It could very well be possible that Kira is a shadowy clone of Takai created from the residual energy of Shade, though it would not explain them being opposing sides of the coin, rather it's more than likely how they turned out.

to reply to the question of 'Power Levels' between Camillia and Kira. Considering their origins, Camillia being born directly of Shade inheriting his power, and Kira inheriting only residual energy it is more than likely Camillia has more power. However I theorize that should Kira have been born of the residual energy of Neo-Shade this could be quite different. Seeing as how Neo-Shade unconsciously releases more 'Shadow Energy' than Shade did consciously during the incident that created Kira's Wraith powers.

Based on this one can fathom the grim truth that Neo-Shade's Presence could be akin to a plague. Pregnant women and in M.A.C.'s Case ( Whom I am selling this report to for a great sum of cash) Test Tube creations would be afflicted by Neo-Shade's considerable power decreasingly over a range of Approximately One Megametre, which is akin the Approximate diameter of the moon.

Though this info may be tempting to M.A.C. to cause Neo-Shade forming. Be warned that Regular Wraiths appear to have the power to consume one another, Such is how Shade was forced into reforming Neo-Shade rather than willing. It can be assumed that with the Power Neo-Shade has It may assimilate any with Wraith like abilities with ease, most likely causing vast enhancement to It's own power.

- Professor Van Dongen

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Huh I guess that does make a lot of sense, thanks for the info.

And about Kira being a mock hybrid that would explain why when against other with shadow manipulation she's so weak... I wonder if Madora knows that lol

As for Vanitese you ever thought about doing a short story about her time with Shade? We know so little about her and I'd love to read it.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

wow...deep o_o this does clear up many thing about the two
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Umm I did have one written in my head, I'd just need to put it on paper.

In my head it was more of a summary of their relationship though.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Well I suppose if you don't end up doing the story you could just put the summary up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira/Camillia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira/Camillia   Kira/Camillia Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kira/Camillia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: General :: Characters-
Jump to: