Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning to BT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey guys, been awhile like 2 years... maybe closer to 3. Anyways a lot can change in that time so I thought I'd start this to ask how ya been and whats new with you?
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 am

Well I'm in University now trying for an English Creative Writing Major. I got a bit of stress hanging off me, been affecting my health in unexpected ways.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 pm

not doing that great, having dropped out of college due to "medical reasons". i had a job at a call center, but it didnt last very long till i had to be confined again. right now im trying to decide which college to take to start all over
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 pm

What course will you do when you go back to college?

Also Blake you need tea to calm yourself, I've been there during all these big assignments all due at the same time my body decided it HATED me. Tea helps.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:51 pm

possibly multimedia arts or animation. i cant draw but they say the course includes lessons. i can at least write a story

also yes, tea helps a lot. green tea especially
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 pm

I usually drink tea tonic. I love their stuff! Also Alex I noticed your DP changed, I had no idea you were a LOL fan... Or did you just like the video?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Alex   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Happy birthday my little fish cheers Welcome to the twenty-two year old club!

Despite the times where we've spent without talking, I still consider you someone very close and special to me. I hope you've had a great day with each day getting better than the last.I love you 
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 pm

ive been playing for at least a year, lvl 30 and in a guild of good friends, and i main AD ranged champs like well...Jinx XD also i love the mv and the song and the model XD

thank yooouu!! it really makes my day to hear that ^^
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I haven't quite gotten the taste for tea yet unfortunately, but yea I've got two mid-terms on Wednesday though they are on very similar subject material so I am hoping I can do well on those.

I'm also a LoL fan, haven't been able to play for months, I think I got up to level 20 or 22, no guild, no good friends, but I'm pretty decent at playing tank, if I remember correctly I'm a good top laner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning to BT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to BT   Returning to BT Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning to BT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: