Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 am

So I'm pretty crazy about League of Legends and I know Onne-chan is too so I figure hey thread!
So League of Legends is this awesome game made By Riot where two teams pick from a vast pool of (currently 116 I think) champions then the two teams battle it out with strategy and teamwork (hopefully)

Everyone reading this probably already knows this but I figure hey it deserves an introduction. First question Does Mel Play? If so awesome three way conversations all around!

I talk To Onne-chan a lot about LoL particularly lately because my craze has been so bad, unfortunately we haven't been able to play together because the servers are based on location and She gets lag when she tries to go on the NA server where I'm at. Our most recent LoL conversation lead us to start shipping league champions, and I ended up discovering I am a huge fan of Veigar x Syndra! Super adorable, one of them has a bad day being evil and then they can huggles to feel better *Gushes at the adorableness*

Also you all may remember I suck at LoL which puts a huge hamper on my plans to be super pro Canadian player Razz

Anyway thoughts opinions funny stories .... videos (Eh Onne-chan?)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 pm

I've always been interested and keen to play but currently I am typing on an OLD run down laptop which works via hopes and dreams. It can't run terraria without crashing so I doubt I'd have much luck with LOL ): Though I am saving up for a new one, so maybe when I get that I can join in.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Awww Old Laptops suck, Hailey has one and it's constantly freezing on her and I hate it when mine operates so much as a fraction slower than normal. Although LoL is an awesome game it is hard to get used to, you gotta really train your instincts ( I keep accidentally burning my flash when I try to hit S for stop because my flash is set to D)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

heres a video of me and some friends playing LoL racing, using revive, Homeguard boots, and movement speed items. i was FiM.Dashie playing Hecarim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrJh6lVZ9us

in normal games i play AD or AP ranged carries (with special bias to archers Ashe and Varus), and the occasional tank. i tried ranked and got up to Silver III before getting bored because PH LoL community sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: