Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom's Seed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Kingdom's Seed Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom's Seed   Kingdom's Seed Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 am

My name is Yulwyn Harrowood and I wish to tell you my tale. It begins in the Elvish lands of Carosith in the village of Andlegwn, where I was once a young lad. It was an easy life and a joyous life, playing endless games with my young friends in the careless bliss of youth, growing up amongst the glens, grooves and deeps woods. My kind holds the deepest respect for the natural world, though perhaps the fae of Kulder can protest this claim. Among my kind I held perhaps an even deeper respect for the natural order and the sanctity of nature. Long did I marvel and continue to marvel t the beauty of our world. This Respect, no, Love of nature was the seed to one of the great changes in my life. On the seventh moon of Autumn, during the fourteenth year of the New Calender I became a Druid. This was not the end of my life's journey by a great stretch, only the beginning.

The tale I wish to tell is not the story of my youth though I may touch upon it at times. The reason for my writing is to chronicle my adulthood, though I have much life to live yet barring fortuitous events.

This is my Tale. The Tale of Yulwyn Harrowood, Arch-Druid, and Ruler of Bjoren.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280059407683206272/B340E28608A3B39B6AA07C76C2FAF4D15EE7A97C/
Back to top Go down

Kingdom's Seed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Fun :: Stories-
Jump to: