Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Automatic Heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Automatic Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 pm

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, SHADE.

lol jk, i dont.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:05 pm

This website has a map showing the location of the people online, so next time you and Shade are online together you can see where he lives.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 pm

oh most interesting *rubs hands together evily*

okay, what did i do today? i got asked by this guy i met 3 weeks ago if he could be my boyfriend. i said no, i'm gay. he was like, "super AWESOME"
i did not know how to react to that o_o'

in other news, my arms, shoulders, and ankles are hurting like fuck. but wai? coz i attended that 10.10.10 Run for Pasig River advocacy run last sunday. around 150,000 people showed up and finished the run (3, 5, or 10 kilometers) and we're hoping it'll break the Guiness record for most people attending an advocacy footrace. oh and then yesterday i went wall climbing. it hurts to raise my arms XD

oh oh. and i have that familiar headache and whirlwind of conflicting emotions again. i feel like im going mad. again.
sleep, coffee, and C2 should clear that up. maybe.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 am

Well even if you did know where I lived what good would it do you all the way on the other side of the world. Even if you could coem here it would only benefit me. After all A) I get to see my Onee-chan or B) I get released from the mortal coil by my Onee-chan ( Don't ask me to explain why B would ever happen but I notice the things that happen are the things that are never mentioned. So this is my way of preventing B )

So you are gay? Oh and super awesome means that since most single guys totally dream of hot lesbian action they are totally thrilled when they know a real lesbian. You could react with a "Yea, if I get hooked up wanna watch." Or something similar, IF you wanna get this guy in the palm of your hand and try getting him to do random shit for ya. or respond with a " Ummmm okay." I find that latter always works out.

Finally I'm beginning to develop a theory that certain feelings come on in sessions. Example like people having bouts of depression and then going in and out of it. I do that too from time to time, it never lasts being optimistic, but then again it'll always come back, being pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 am

@shade: ....................................................................................................................................-_-...........

....so, i may not be online on friday...
did anyone know that my birthday is this friday?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 am

No I didn't, unfortunately I won't be around to give you a cyber card so it will have to be belated.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:16 pm

I knew!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 am

yay TS knew and remembered! i'm happy ^^

it is now 12am on October 15. I am now officially 19 years old.

and yes, I am gay. Lesbian. there, i admitted it. its official.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 pm

i know right?

Today i spent 4 hours doing nothing much in a cold studio room, was named chairperson of the lottery, loaded the lotto balls into the machine on camera, pressed the button for the machine on live nation-wide television, and got paid 1,500 pesos. Not a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Ooh! Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 am

Awesome job with the lottery work there Onee-chan.

and yay we all have another thing in common, We all like girls Razz
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:50 am

yeah, it was fun

tourist tip: try not to visit the philippines during summer, its too hot. try not to visit the philippines during august to october, there might be typhoons. november to march is a nice time to go to the philippines, weather-wise.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am

I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Same thing with Australia, it's spring right now and still it's fricken hot. Autum is definatly the best.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 pm

*starts making tourist plans*
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 pm

lol.

and well, i am not awesome at the moment. i am horribly, terribly, irrationally depressed. and constantly at certain level of pissed off all the time. its like a pan of water just sitting there...simmering and fuming....
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:27 am

Well as long as you don't put a lid on a pan of water on a stove simmering and fuming it steams into the air and doesn't create a dangerous contained pressure zone which could explode.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 pm

i have Tonsillophanryngitis, as of yesterday. All of monday was spent in and out of consciousness with an epic headache and high fever. yesterday, after having trouble swallowing anything, my mom brought me and my sister (who had a simple fever) to the hospital where I was diagnosed with that really long word mentioned before. IT HURTS TO DRINK WATER.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 am

Oh shit, man that sucks! Well I hope you feel better soon maybe some ice cream would help?
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Im not sure if ice cream would help as it hurts to eat or drink anything. might give it a try though
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 pm

well if it's anything more than strep throat on steroids then it won't work because sore throats for me at least are soothed by the power of frozen desserts
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 pm

i tried eating ice cream. my throat burned. it didnt work. BUT the ice cream was good. Ube flavored =D
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 am

Well that's ...good? bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automatic Heart   Automatic Heart - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Automatic Heart
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: