Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Thunder Eternal Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Demitri matched the pace Nathan set, and relished in the gasps and cheers from the crowd at every near miss and near goal.

Hee smiled, standing up to embrace Reiverta. "I'm fine. I may to take a break though." she winced as pain shot through her arm. "Besides, there will always be time for something else." she said smoothly, running the back of her good hand across Reiverta's cheek.

"It seems so. You had enough foresight to plan this far ahead, and make it so that everything would fall into place even with no memory of it." Lucien smiled. "I am impressed, Madora. Though now, what will you do?"

Rayvyn sat quietly in the passenger's seat, listening to Charade and Nexia. "Are you sure you want to do that? I'm worried. Nexia did say that all of it at once may kill you. The M.A.C drug might not even work in this case."

Kit sat at the base of Camila's bed, nudging the box and signalling for her to open it.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:00 pm

"A peaceful life." Darkly staring at his food Shade looked away in sadness. " I almost had that once." shade looked to Ayala, but he wasn't Shade anymore, not the Dark tyrannical evil monster of Black Thunder. He was a hurt man a pained and broken man, one who has experienced a tragic loss. This stranger looked down again and spoke. "I've concluded that because of the explosion of the Machine that as beings from another timeline we will involuntarily warp randomly in time until we make it back to our own original time.
( ehh iffy about this post at least it's moving the story along )

Reiverta's purple hued eyes stared with both love and concern for his fiancee. "A break sounds nice." grasping her pale hand close into his own e shivered slightly at the cool touch of the skin but held her firm warming Hee's hand with his own. "I've set the preparations for tomorrow. The invites will arrive soon. The decor is done, food will be prepared, Your dress is in the works, and now." Reiverta's pale lips curled into a warm smile. " Now there is nothing left to do darling but, wait. "
( AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW )

Nathan's heart pounded ferociously in his chest as Adrenaline rushed throughout his body. Slamming the puck outwards causing it to ricochet off the wall. This game was starting to turn to a real battle, at least in Nathan's mind
( Demitri is getting to him with his amazing athletics and sexy good looks )

Camillia looked down at Kit then the box. " You want me, to open it boy?" Kit never being wrong before Camillia undid the latch and creaked the box open.
( Whats in it! I can't describe dresses Sad )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Ayala bit her lip and looked away from Shade, she knew the sickening thoughts that slithered around Shade's head and she knew he was probably telling her this to manipulate her but the pain he felt was real, she could sense it. She could feel it as if it were her own and she felt pity for him. She wiped away tears with the back of her gloves before pushing her chair away from the table. Ayala rested her hand on Shade's shoulder "Then let's go somewhere else, anywhere else. I'm sure that somehow you and I will find a home of our own"

Charade simply shrugged "Worth a shot" He replied casually and looked back at Nexia "So will you do it?" "You're stupid Charade! We just got you back and now you wanna do something crazy?! What is it with you heroes and constantly throwing yourself in the line of fire?" She snapped back, her shouting awoke Takai who looked up at the two with large confused eyes. "Well duh, we're heroes. It's what we do" He replied as he turned forward and gripped the wheel "Fine, I'll do it... But I won't be happy about it" "Okay then, how do we start?" "We start by getting to a safe house first. Knowing our luck something will explode during the spell" "Good point" Charade started the car and began to slowly drive down the road, he wanted to be cautious as at any given moment something or someone could attack.

(Not much to post right now)
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 pm

"I wish tomorrow would come faster." Hee said, smiling. "My love, I'm so excited! I cannot simply sit and wait." she chuckled lightly, and reached up to kiss Reiverta's lips.

Demitri's eyes followed the blur of plastic as best as they can, and just as the puck sped towards a certain spot on the table near his goal, Demitri's hand shot forward, shooting the puck into Nathan's goal and bringing the score to 5-2 in Demitri's favor. Demitri punched the air in an excited and energetic way, and even did a little victory dance. "Yeah, first to 5! You owe me soda!"

Kit, likewise interested in the contents of the chest, poked his big head through the metal hinges of the box to look inside. Inside the wooden chest was an evening gown. It was shining black silk with an intricate swirling pattern of silver thread along the right side, all ending just at ankle height. Two thin straps along the left shoulder brought attention to the bust line. Satisfied with the contents of the chest, Kit sat back on his haunches and waited for Camila to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 am

Shade looked up at Ayala in confusion. "Our own home?" Wondering if perhaps she didn't know what she said.

Reiverta returned Hee's kiss with heat and passion holding her body close to his, he felt joy in embracing his love.

Nathan froze staring at the scoreboard. " I, I guess you did win." Sighing to himself he looked at Demitri. "So what kind of soda?"

Camillia's face brightened instantly upon seeing the dress holding it up to herself in the mirror. " It's it's, Oh My God it's gorgeous! It's perfect, absolutely perfect! Oh thank you Kit you amazing little fox you." Placing the dress onto the bed she clutched the fox into a tight hug.

Shiva smiled to herself. " Ah she sounds happy."
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Ayala smiled "Sure, a place where we can forget it all and at last live in peace. It's never too late" She pulled Shade's chair away from the table far enough for so she could stand between him and his meal. "Come on Shade, is that something you'd want? You can take care of all this. Finish making the future as it is and then finally live your life" She said taking his hand in hers. Ayala knew in her hand was tainted flesh, she knew that he had a filthy soul, and she knew it could just as easily be trick. However she couldn't help but feel pity on the shadow lord despite all he had done to her. "And if you promise Archeron's saftey, I'll help you"

It wasn't long before Charade pulled up to a bunker like building in the heart of the city. He stepped out and moved to the back seat to lift out Takai who had once again fallen asleep. He couldn't blame her, she had a stressfull day and it was definatly past her bedtime. "Here it is... I reckon this'll make a good enough home" He said and looked back at Rayvyn "Right?"

Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:35 am

Hee matched Reiverta's passion as she leaned into him, deepening their kiss. She felt his warmth slowly but steadily spreading through her, banishing the cold she had felt for what seemed like the longest time.

Demitri passed through the crowd and draped an arm over Nathan's shoulders, steering him out of the arcade. "I'll decide later. Right now, shopping!" he said loudly, a satisfied smirk on his face.

Kit rubbed his head against Camilia's shoulder, and his fluffy tail thumped the floor in delight. He was happy he made one of his masters happy.

Rayvyn slowly climbed out of the car and only took a quick look at the bunker. "A new home. Its just fine." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:40 am

Shade smiled, he had no idea what triggered her sudden change in emotions, but he was glad for it. In the sense that he'd converted her, and perhaps somewhere deep inside him he was happy for a different reason. "thank you for your kindness, I promise Archeron's complete safety within my ability to keep him so."

Reiverta's heart leapt as he held onto Hee's back affection shone on his face like a glorious sunrise.

Camillia gave Kit one last affectionate squeeze as she hung the dress up a coat hanger leaving it on the door. Reluctant to tear her eyes away from the gorgeous fabric he crawled into bed, tomorrow she'd be able to wear it for Mini-Death. To her, that's what made it so special.

Nathan let out a depressed sigh. "Yep, yep shopping it is, where to?"

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Ayala smiled to Shade "Then we have a deal" She pulled him upwards, forcing him to stand and exclaimed "Lets get a move on then!"

"Right, small problem though" Nexia said as she pulled the door handle but the door refused to move still latched in place. "It's locked" "No problem, I know the code" "Is there anything you don't know?" Nexia said in a sarcastic tone "Algebra, never got what the hell was going on with those letters invading the damn numbers" Charade replied with an entirly serious tone as he handed Takai to Nexia. Nexia only stared back at him with a confused look as he entered the code and the door swung open. He moved back to Rayvyn's side and wrapped his arm around her waist to help her walk inside.

(Nergh I'm busy, I'll give a damn about my writing later)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Hee pulled away from Reiverta with one last playful lick. "Ah. We shouldnt get too carried away before the wedding." she saild with a grin.

Rayvyn laid an arm around Charade's shoulders to help support herself as they all went into the bunker. Algebra...I actually liked that subject. she thought, remembering her lessons at M.A.C years ago.

Kit moved to a spot by Camilia's bed and lay down, his head on his paws, and tried to drift off to sleep. He still hoped the lady who had taken care of him when he was a baby would come back.

"No idea, but I want a new coat. And after that, where do you want to go?" Demitri asked, looking at all the different shops as they passed by. Some of them were dark and closing down for the night.

(am i right to assume that its late night in BT time?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 am

Shade jolted into an upright position forced himself into a smile. "Ah well alright then let's g- huh?" Shade's body began to glow gaintly purple as a strange aura emitted from the bottom of his feet slowly crawling all right. Things the wave touched becomming wavy and distorted, slowly the wave spread outwards into the city, however none the regular pupulace seemed to notice, they too becomeing distoryed, The clock on the wall, began to tick faster. The hour hand suddenly beginning to whizz like a tornado. "What the!" Shade shouted in surprise. "We seem to, we seem to be warping through the time line!."

(sickest accidental time travel ever)

Reiverta pulled back as well, although disappoint he knew the rewards for his patience, would be sweet. "Of course my sweet." A playful grin upon his face as well.

Camillia smiled losing conciousness to sleep, she fell into the land of dreams.

"Me? Nothing, but it looks like we better hurry all the shops are closing" Nathan said pointign out the darked out shops.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:42 pm

"Well not quite yet" Miss. May spoke as she placed the ledger on the table. She held the smiling mask in front of her, lining it up with Cody's head "It does suit you well" She mused, however Miss. May presented little if any emotion in her voice. The way she spoke so calmly was slightly disturbing to Mai who was use to more glee filled maniacs such as Madora. "Please, please don't do this" She shouted and approached Miss. May, still clutching her child to her chest. "Sorry, it's just business" She replied and swiftly kicked Mai in the stomach. the force of her attack was powerful enough to hurl Mai into the wall and devistating enough for Mai to become dazed. Cody looked up at Miss. May as she approached him, he was on his knees to tiered to stand let only fight due to the loss of blood and the intense pain caused by his wounds. Miss. May placed her finger's beneath his chin and raised his head as Mai shouted in vain "Stop!" As the mask connected it clasped onto his flesh and his body voilently jerked forward while from his neck dowards his skin began to take on a ghastly complexion like a virus squirming through his body. Mai jumped to her feet and rushed to his side, she dropped to her knees beside him and scrapped her fingernails at the edge of the mask trying to pry it off. She suddenly halted however when she noted the wall beside them was begining to crack and behind it was a glowing lilac energy. Mai watched as the crack spread and the paint curled upwards, chunks of concrete feel to the floor and the metal beams insdie the wall rusted until they snapped in two. The wall soon feel and the pulsating ray begane to devour the rest of the room destroying everything in it's path as easily as crushing an ant. Mai covered her eyes, sheilding them from the blinding light until it too consumed her. She braced herself, awaited for the burning of her flesh, the sensation of her limbs being ripped apart, the experience of her organs boiling in her body until they burst, any type of torment and yet there was none. Mai was left unscathed but as she looked around and no longer found the comforting surrounding of Cody's home but instead an unfamiliar environment she felt a crushing loneliness and a burning sense of failure.

Ayala stumbled backwards and gripped her head in-between her thumb and forefinger "I...I feel kind of sick" She muttered mostly to herself. She shook her head, trying to regain herself before finally deciding to sti down. Ayala dropped down to the floor and neatly folded her legs to her side, she at last raised her head and curiosuly looked about their surroundings "Where, where are we now? Are we home?" She stuttered in a stupor somewhat reminiscent of an inebriated person.

Charade stepped into the dark chamber and as soon as his foot connected with the ground a row of light either side of them came to life and lead towards a single door. The door itself had a circle in the center which shared the same lighting "Guess it's that way?" Nexia said with a slight upturn of pitch at the end of her statement which matched the baffled look on her face perfectly. As the group approached the door each foot step made a loud clunk sound as they stepped across the metal grating beneath them. Charade pressed his hand against the sleek metal door but it didn't budge even an inch instead it spoke "You're not the Enforcers" It said with an unnatural echo present in it's feminine voice "Erm, no we're not. We're friends of the Enforcers" Charade replied, he was surprised to hear a talking door. "Friends...? Yes, you are. You are Nexia fiance of the late Captain and you... You go by many names don't you? You also presented a connection to Captain... But the others... Hold on you are Rayvyn, you are not a friend no you are rather an enemy, you hold a connection to M.A.C and the child in Nexia's arms is Takai daughter of Damien, deceased and Velina, whom is adopted daughter of Shade, enemy. You may pass but Rayvyn and Takai are not welcome here and must leave or be disposed" "Whoa, we ain't going anywhere! No talking door will tell us what to do!" Charade shouted, only realizing afterwards how ridiculous he sounded. "Talking door? No, you are mistaken. I am behind you" The group turned and Nexia suddenly dreaded the fact she had followed Charade and Rayvyn in. Before them was a woman with sleek ebony skin which appeared to be constructed from various parts of metal, her dark brown hair was straightened and tied backwards in a high pony tail underneath it wire from the base of her neck moved upwards and connected with the roof, while her slender physic was wrapped in various cords barley covering her body. She stared at them with white iris's as she spoke "I am Base, I am in charge of this bunker and that includes it's weaponry." "Okay Base we'll leave. But first let me ask why you're here?" Charade said as he gently rested Rayvyn against the wall "I was placed here by the goverment to assist the Enforcers. I am a technopath raised to assist any hereos" "And how did you know who we were?" Nexia asked "I have access to various files only the citizens of Jump City" "Okay then so you should know the Enforcers are gone" "Only Vincent remains in Jump City at this time" "So, we're their replacments" "Why would an M.A.C agent abandon her company? And why would a child leave her Mother?"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:54 pm

"Well shit." Demitri cursed, looking down the halls of rapidly closing shops. "Looks like our quick battle went a little too long. Let's just come back tomorrow, hmm?" he said, subtly wrapping an arm around Nathan's waist as he led him towards the mall exit.

"It's late, we should both rest." Hee said, just before reaching up to kiss Reiverta once on the lips. Pulling back, she had a genuinely joyful smile on her face.

Wincing, Rayvyn leaned against the wall of the base, cradling her ribs. She was fairly sure one or two of them were broken. "I have left M.A.C and want nothing more to do with it. I fought against what was left of it to rescue him." she nodded to Charade. ""If I am not to be let inside after defecting from my company, so be it. But let Takai go, she is innocent."
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 pm

(Whose turn is it to post?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:14 am

Nathan put his arm around Demitri's should leading them out of the mall. " Yea too, bad I guess tomorrow is the day huh?" Chuckling lightly.

Reiverta couldn't wipe the smile from his face. "You're right of course My love. Tomorrow we will truly be united. The minions of course will be prepared to bring them to our manor."

Shade fell to his knees from the disorienting feeling that washed over him. "I don't, urk, know. I think we jsut leapt forward in time.

(quick ressurection post and bt archeron gots warped too right?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 pm

(i guess acheron would be pulled along. but then so would Mai. and TS, its your turn)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

( Yep Ts it's your turn)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 pm

(Tottally can't tell you're trying to be top poster Shade Razz this is gonna be rushed, cause I was so sure I had already posted)

Base clicked her tounge, her dead eyes focused on Rayvyn. "My sensor detect no increase in heart rate nor in body tempreture. You may enter the base, but I will be keeping sevral defense systems locked on you at all times" Base pressed herself against a nearby wall and as she did so the metal connecting her body together pulled apart and attached to the wall until she was no more. Charade gave a sigh of relief, although he'd never admit it he the girls apperance made her uncomforable. "Come on lets go" The door's behind them opened at last revealing the interior of a large elevator. As the group stepped in Base's voice called out "Destination?" "Erm... Medical... Room?" He replied slightly confused. The voice gave a displeased sigh and responded with "Sick bay" The door's opened and the outside was no longer the dimly lit hallway but instead an immaculate operating room, there had been no feeling of movement in the elevator to suggest that they were travelling.

(Mai's already been pulled along, I just dunno where they've ended up now)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Hee smiled as she lightly took Reiverta's hand and led him up the stairs of the workshop.

Rayvyn spared herself a few moments to be amazed at the new high tech base before limping over to the nearest hospital style bed and gingerly lowering herself into it. "Good we all got in....probation isnt so bad..." she muttered to herself, wincing as it hurt to breathe. "Charade, how's Takai doing?"

(i dont know what to pooooooooooost)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 pm

( we'll have to figure what time they ended up in, but I've got some ideas that I wanna conference with you guys before I decide)

Reiverta turned to his darling Hee, a heartwarming smile spread across his lips as gentle hands caressed her check. "Tomorrow, my love, tomorrow." A true irony that dark sorcerers of the dead in deep life giving love.

( dry spell of creativity )
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm

(SO! Shall we continue this any time soooooo~ooooooon?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:38 am

( God I hope so, I almost decided I wanted to write a fanfiction about it Razz )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

(I'd like too but what things did you want to run by us Shade?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 am

( I wanted to run things by you?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:57 pm

(I think he forgot his ideas by now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder Eternal Evil
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next