Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Pieces

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:57 pm

From time to time a random thing will slither into my mind and has no place to go. Most of the time these thoughts are forgotten. NOT ANYMORE! I will now be posting random creative thoughts here no matter how large, small or trivial they tend to be!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Yay random thoughts! Cant wait to see what you put in here
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:11 am

I get those too it's so annoying. I have a thread for them which I've gotta start posting in.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 am

Okay stories I'm working on

The Last Song: Sad sad stuff about Takai's drug habit, Charade's betrayal and Nexia's heartbreak... All of this takes place like 3-4 years after the current BT4 story line in an alternative future which leads to BTGen2.0

Dana Mercy 2- Electric boogaloo!: I honestly have no idea what to do with this I just want to use Dana again... Maybe I'll focus more on her treatment of Ona/Madora rather then Vincent.

Ona's Story: I think I finished with the base line of the Akashic field but there is so much more to explore. I don't plan to bring Ona back other then random apperances in BT every now and then but I still like her character. Oh and just to clarify Akashic field basically heaven, Diyu is Hell... Not like in a religous sense but thats kind of the feel I'm going for.

Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 am

Yay more stories! Looking forward to them XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh we get to see the Doctor Again, good I liked her. She was rather popular beyond your belief wasn't she mel?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah, she was definatly a well recieved character and I found that I was more found of her then I thought I would be. What do you guys like so much about her character?
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

She's so persistent and well-meaning, like a misunderstood saint
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 am

She's so nice ^^ I'd want to be her friend
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 pm

There's a revised version of this below

Okay so this is the start of the Heresy book called Awakening. The start is just introducing the main 5 so it's not that exciting but I value your input and want your opinion. You might recognize a couple of things from my other stories, these are just the best parts I've written and loved so I've adapted them into this. The Heresy project is something I'm working on with my friend Simon AKA Tawio, he came up with the characters and basics of how they look which I fleshed out giving them a history and ect. He is basically the producer and I'm the writer.... Anyways tell me what you think.

The first raindrop of winter plummeted from the clouded skies of Perth, it passed between several rooftops and street lamps to land on the raven haired head of James Bentley. Out of the one million seven hundred forty thousand citizens of Perth, that single drop of rain had decided to land on him on this abysmal afternoon.
“Augh! No!” He cried out as the droplet ran down his olive skin. His legs ached in protest with each step pounding against the pavement as an immense pressure pressed against his ribs, making each breath a struggle. The rain- which had only started as a few sporadic drops- was now pounding against his crimson tinted glasses, but he didn’t pay it any more attention. James was late and even though this was a regular occurrence for a man with his luck, it was something he would always try his best to avoid. He saw his destination ahead, saw people leaving with loved ones already and wondered if perhaps this time no one had waited for him. “Hey!” A voice exclaimed beside him, making him freeze in an instant. As he turned to face the smiling girl who stood beneath a bright green umbrella “You’re late” she said and approached him to hold the lime umbrella above his head as well. Every feature of her thin, sun kissed face presented warmth as she smiled.
“I’m sorry Steph” James replied to his oldest friend in defeat. Stephanie Grant was a benevolent and quick witted girl who had a knack for keeping James out of trouble. She looked him over, her emerald eyes simular to James’s own and frowned. His black jacket was drenched, along with his black jeans and grey ill-fitting shirt. His red converses were splattered with mud and he was still panting heavily, exhausted from running to meet up with her and the others.
“You’ll catch a flu if we stay out here. The others are helping Jossie with her art project. Come on lets go” said Steph as she lead James into Tesla Senior High School.

“Is it done yet?” whined Zac as he sat on the table beside Jossie, swinging his legs like a hyper active child.
“No!” Jossie spat back
“Now stay still!” She lifted a small brush and dipped it into the chestnut colour paint on her palette. Josephine Fare Watkins, the unwanted child, had been sentenced to extra work after class for pretending to curse on of her class mates. Josephine or as she preferred Jossie was a complicated young girl who would often use her knowledge of the occult to scare those around her. She was not a hateful person but was rather insecure; her parents were too busy for her as a child which left her craving attention even if it was for the wrong reasons.
“Can I see it yet?” Zac perked up again making Jossie jump again causing the brush to go off on a tangent. The boy froze as he could see the rage building beneath the girls sapphire eyes and he knew that the rage was directed solely at him.
“N-Now listen Jossie” He stuttered, hands raised in self defence, sweat building upon his brow
“It was an accident... I-I didn-“
“This is meant to be a portrait” She interrupted the pale girl kept her hands at her sides, fingers curling into fists so tight the knuckles turned white
“You are meant to be the model for this portrait and models, stay! Still!” Jossie hissed through gritted teeth. Zac only nodded
“Y-yes ma’am!” He said and sat back down beside her, not daring to move a muscle. Jossie let out a slow and steady breath reaching for the paint brush once more. She looked at her work and then back at her friend Zachary Hines, as much as she hassled and berated him she still considered him the closest friend she had. She was thankful to have met the spiky haired boy beside her but would never tell him that, his ego was far too large already. Zac lived with an air of arrogance about him, he had gel tussled tawny hair, a lean body emphasized by his tanned skin, deep coffee coloured eyes which looked almost black, so unlike her own. He wore black sneakers with ¾ denim shorts, a prized old diving watch-a gift from his ex- and a dark blue tank top where a dark scar on his right shoulder blade could be seen poking out, making its presence known to the world. She chuckled slightly to herself as she mused how the pair must look to others, the class clown with the class reject. Jossie had long hair reaching down to her lower back which was almost the same colour as Zac’s eyes, her hair had a natural wave to it and her fringe was just long enough to fall above her blue eyes but other than that she never paid much attention to styling it. The only girly attempt she made to her appearance was wearing pure black eyeliner which curled downwards once it hit the outer part of her almond eyes. And where the other girls wore tight, revealing clothes to show off their developing bodies Jossie seemed to pile more and more clothes on her skin, always in black. She wore a long sleeved black V-neck with a long black hooded jacket which had a pointed hood and wide sleeves. Below that was a black ankle length skirt and beneath that was a pair of scuffed up black boots, going half way up her shins. She also wore a black silk chocker around her neck which sat just above her collar bone and a pair of blood red drop earrings, only because they were a gift from Steph. Despite all of her black clad clothes she would not categorise herself as gothic, the genre just didn’t seem to fit her. Then again it seemed Jossie didn’t fit into any group category she considered the term ‘fish out of water’ and it fit her perfectly.
“Look who I found” Steph said, her voice carrying its usual cheery tone and her white sandals squeaking as she walked across the linoleum floor. Behind her loomed James, the eldest of the group and by far the tallest. Jossie watched as James moved towards them, leaving small puddles behind him and thought how out of the rest James was probably the most simular to her, complicated and out of place.

Steph peered over Jossie shoulder
“Huh, only you could keep Zac so still for so long” she grinned looking at the portraits progress. Zac did not acknowledge the two as they entered, he simply sweated in response to Jossie’s icy stare
“He knows the consequences” Jossie replied to Steph and carried on with her work. Steph observed the room, her short violet dress flowing around her as she turned
“Where’s Lauran?” she asked before taking a seat across from the two. James, who had been drying himself off with various paper towels, suddenly paid attention to the conversation.
“She stepped out for something” Jossie said with a careless shrug. “But it’s pouring” James said a motioned to the window behind her
“It wasn’t when she left, look she should be back soon. I’m busy” Jossie replied to focused on her work to really give either of them much attention. James sighed and sat down quietly beside Steph, each watching Jossie as she worked silently on a picture of a nervous boy. Some time passed before the door swung open and standing in the door way was a drenched girl with fiery red hair.
“So very cold” She complained and slammed the door behind her. Her red hair was only long enough to reach her chin and was very unkempt and she wore a red ¾ sleeve shirt which matched closely to her dyed hair, with a black waist coat casually thrown over the top. She had black business like pants and matching black wedges. James was instantly by her side
“Here take my jacket” He said sliding the dark sleeves off of his arms, it was only when he presented it in front of her did he realise the flaw in his plan. His jacket was still dripping almost as much as her clothes were. She smiled at him anyway and he was-for only a moment- taken aback by her smile. Her forest green oval eyes- that had been darkened by a thin line of eyeliner- squinted as her flushed, pronounced cheeks rose. Her heavily pointed eye brows lifted unevenly as her full rubicund lips curved into a crocked smile, which made the bridge of round button nose crease slightly. James thought she was the most stunning, charismatic woman he had ever met and the best part was she was his girlfriend.

Hope you enjoyed
[i]
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Chapter
One

The first raindrop of winter plummeted from the clouded skies of Perth, it passed between several rooftops and street lamps to land on the raven haired head of James Bentley. Out of the one million seven hundred forty thousand citizens of Perth, that single drop of rain had decided to land on him on this abysmal afternoon.
“Augh! No!” He cried out as the droplet ran down his olive skin. His legs ached in protest with each step pounding against the pavement as an immense pressure pressed against his ribs, making each breath a struggle. The rain- which had only started as a few sporadic drops- was now pounding against his crimson tinted glasses, but he didn’t pay it any more attention. James was late and even though this was a regular occurrence for a man with his luck, it was something he would always try his best to avoid. He saw his destination ahead, saw people leaving with loved ones already and wondered if perhaps this time no one had waited for him.
“Hey!” A voice exclaimed beside him, making him freeze in an instant. As he turned to face the smiling girl who stood beneath a bright green umbrella
“You’re late” she said and approached him to hold the lime umbrella above his head as well. Every feature of her thin, sun kissed face presented warmth as she smiled.
“I’m sorry Steph” James replied to his oldest friend in defeat. Stephanie Grant was a benevolent and quick witted girl who had a knack for keeping James out of trouble. She looked him over, her emerald eyes simular to James’s own and frowned. His clothes were drenched and splattered with mud and he was still panting heavily, exhausted from running to meet up with her and the others.
“You’ll catch a cold if we stay out here. The others are helping Jossie with her art project. Come on lets go” said Steph as she lead James into Tesla Senior High School.

“Is it done yet?” whined Zac as he sat on the table beside Jossie, swinging his legs like a hyper active child.
“No!” Jossie spat back
“Now stay still!” She lifted a small brush and dipped it into the chestnut colour paint on her palette. Josephine Fare Watkins, the unwanted child, had been sentenced to extra work after class for pretending to curse on of her class mates. Josephine or as she preferred Jossie was a complicated young girl who would often use her knowledge of the occult to scare those around her. She was not a hateful person but was rather insecure; her parents were too busy for her as a child which left her craving attention even if it was for the wrong reasons.
“Can I see it yet?” Zac perked up again making Jossie jump again causing the brush to go off on a tangent. The boy froze as he could see the rage building beneath the girls sapphire eyes and he knew that the rage was directed solely at him.
“N-Now listen Jossie” He stuttered, hands raised in self defence, sweat building upon his brow
“It was an accident... I-I didn-“
“This is meant to be a portrait” She interrupted the pale girl kept her hands at her sides, fingers curling into fists so tight the knuckles turned white
“You are meant to be the model for this portrait and models, stay! Still!” Jossie hissed through gritted teeth. Zac only nodded
“Y-yes ma’am!” He said and sat back down beside her, not daring to move a muscle. Jossie let out a slow and steady breath reaching for the paint brush once more. She looked at her work and then back at her friend Zachary Hines, as much as she hassled and berated him she still considered him the closest friend she had. She was thankful to have met the spiky haired boy beside her but would never tell him that, his ego was far too large already. Zac lived with an air of arrogance about him; he would spend more time fussing with his tawny hair in front of a mirror than her. Jossie always considered his attention to his appearance as vain, though she had to admit his effort did show. Zac had the pearly white movie star smile that made so many others envious and burning bistre eyes that could make any girl swoon, any girl other than Jossie herself. She chuckled slightly to herself as she mused how the pair must look to others, the class clown with the class reject. Jossie was not the type to fuss over her hair or her clothes; she would rather use her time to study the occult than decide how she should style her hair. Her flowing sorrel hair was long enough to reach her lower back, sitting just above her hips. She would only comb her hair and her natural waves made her hair seem like a waterfall flowing down her back. The only girly attempt she made to her appearance was wearing pure black eyeliner which curled downwards once it hit the outer part of her almond eyes and a pair of russet drop earrings, a gift from Steph. Despite all of appearance she would not categorise herself as gothic or emo, the genres just didn’t seem to fit her. Then again it seemed Jossie didn’t fit into any group category she considered the term ‘fish out of water’ and it fit her perfectly.
“Look who I found” Steph said, her voice carrying its usual cheery tone and her white sandals squeaking as she walked across the linoleum floor. Behind her loomed James, the eldest of the group and by far the tallest. Jossie watched as James moved towards them, leaving small puddles behind him and thought how out of the rest James was probably the most simular to her, complicated and out of place. Steph peered over Jossie shoulder
“Huh, only you could keep Zac so still for so long” she grinned looking at the portraits progress. Zac did not acknowledge the two as they entered; he simply sweated in response to Jossie’s icy stare
“He knows the consequences” Jossie replied to Steph and carried on with her work. Steph observed the room, her short violet dress flowing around her as she turned
“Where’s Lauran?” she asked before taking a seat across from the two. James, who had been drying himself off with various paper towels, suddenly paid attention to the conversation.
“She stepped out for something” Jossie said with a careless shrug.
“But it’s pouring” James said a motioned to the window behind Jossie
“It wasn’t when she left, look she should be back soon. I’m busy” Jossie replied to focused on her work to really give either of them much attention. James sighed and sat down quietly beside Steph, each watching Jossie as she worked silently on a picture of a nervous boy. The group sat in silence together, Zac to afraid to speak, Jossie to lost in her work, James was busy watching the rain drops pounding against the window and Steph was trying to decipher what was trouble her closest friend. The door swung open with a loud thud as it crashed into the wall behind it, making Jossie thankful she didn’t have the brush pressed against her canvas.
“So very cold” complained Lauran as she slammed the door shut again. The girl’s hair¬-which had been dyed bright red-, was still dripping, causing icy water to slide down her alabaster face. James stood up almost instantly and was by her side, tugging at the sleeves of his charcoal coloured jacket.
“Here take my jacket” He said at last pulling the jacket off of his back, it was only when he presented it in front of her did he realise the flaw in his plan. His jacket was still drenched almost as much as her clothes were. She smiled at his sweet foolishness and he was-for only a moment- taken aback by her smile. Her deep viridian oval eyes- that had been darkened by a thin line of eyeliner- squinted as her flushed, pronounced cheeks rose. Her heavily pointed eye brows lifted unevenly as her pouted lips -painted rubicund- curved into a crocked smile, which made the bridge of her round button nose crease slightly. James thought she was the most stunning, charismatic woman he had ever met and the best part was she-for reasons that still eluded him-was dating him.
“You can use mine” Steph said with a heavy sigh, she began to remove her light grey jacket but Lauran raised her hand to stop her
“Nah don’t worry about it, I can’t stay long anyway” She said casually. Lauran turned her attention back to James and smiled playfully.
“Looks like you were too late today” James slumped forward slightly obviously upset by this.
“Can’t you stay a little longer?” He begged.
“I’m sorry but my Mum is waiting for me already. Seems like Dad needs my help with setting up the new T.V you know how stubborn he is, I offered help but no he said he could handle it” Lauran said, obviously bitter about changing her plans due to her father’s incompetence. She leaned forward, the tips of her toes pressing against the floor and kissed James on the cheek. The soft, quick brush of her lips against his cheek was enough to cause James to flush lightly.
“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” She said her hand pressing against the cheek she had just kissed. James nodded in response before Steph interrupted the two
“We’re meeting at Zac’s at two Lauran. You sure you’ll be able to help your Dad and be there on time?”
“Yeah, this won’t take all night and day. I’ll be there” She said with an assuring nod. James reached past her and pulled the door back open making Lauran grimace at the ever growing storm.
“I’ll see ya’ll tomorrow” Lauran added as she walked through the door, only taking a moment to re-adjust herself against the bracing cold. Steph watched as James waved a cheerful goodbye to his girlfriend before –without cause nor reason- jolting upright and slamming the door shut. Neither Zac nor Jossie had paid any attention to James’s strange behaviour but Steph was scrutinizing his actions. She as James’s continued to stare at the door for a few moments before taking a few shaky steps towards the nearest seat then crumbled into the chair.
Something is defiantly bothering him, but what? She thought as James ran his fingers through his jet black hair. Steph tapped her long pink nails against the table top in a rhythmic beat, deciding whether to confront James about this or wait till he came to her. She had noticed differences about James over the last week or so, they began as subtle things; such as making sure the doors were defiantly locked but over time he had started jumping at his own shadow. He was paranoid about something and hiding it from the rest of them, even Lauran. The two girls had talked about the boys perplexing attitude and yet neither of them came up with a definitive answer. Lauran was worried about him; though she wouldn’t say it aloud Steph could tell. She had always been very empathetic, especially with James. Enough was enough, if he wasn’t going to say anything on his own then she would make him tell her, after all they had know each other for just over twelve years and shared everything. What was so bad he had to hide it from her? Steph stopped drumming her fingers and pushed herself away from the desk. She marched over to James, a confident stride showing that she was certain of her decision.
James! She would start with to show she wasn’t messing around
What on earth are you hiding?! We’re your friends and you’ve got us worried sick! Even Lauran is concerned about you! That would certainly make him confess.
“Um... Hey Steph...?” James said in a confused tone watching the silver haired girl suddenly jump at his voice. It was at this moment she realized she had been standing silently in front of James for 2 minutes. She felt her cheeks sting as the turned florid from embarrassment. She suddenly forgot her assertive speech. Steph sat down on the blue table in front of James, reached out and placed her hand against his shoulder.
“James... What’s up with you lately?” She asked in a concerned voice. James recoiled from her touch, acting aloof to her question.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about”
“Yes you do” She added, her voice taking on a more forceful tone. He tried avoiding her probing gaze but she grabbed his chin forcing him to meet with her sage green eyes.
“You’ve been acting so strange lately. Why did you slam that door all of a sudden? Why are acting so...” She paused trying to find the most delicate word to express what she was thinking.
“Paranoid” Steph finished and saw that despite her efforts she had struck a nerve.

That's all for now ADVICE ALWAYS WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Continued from previous post

James was certainly one to hide his emotions from those around him but over the many years they had known each other Steph had learn to pick up the subtle signs. For the briefest moment she could see his right canine slip out and nip the corner of his lower lip before taking off his circular framed glasses and wiping the clean with the bottom of his shirt. Small nervous habits he had developed over time. She kept her eyes firmly locked on his; she wouldn’t let him weasel his way out of this one. Steph noticed his eyes dart to the right as he pushed his glasses up against the bridge of his nose.
“Listen Steph” He said finally answering her
“I’ve just been under a lot of pressure at work plus rushing here everyday... Things like that. It’s nothing”
“Bullshit” She was quick to snap back at him and James was surprised by her reaction. Even Jossie looked up from her work to see what the commotion was about.
“Alright, keep your voice down” James hastily responded in a hush tone, raising his hands in defence. He reached across his body and scratched at his shoulder blade, his eyes drifting towards the table top. The two stayed silent for some time and when James finally spoke his words carried barley louder than a whisper.
“I’ve been... Seeing things lately”
“What kind of things?” Steph asked, trying to decide if he was telling the truth this time.
“Weird things, I’m not sure... Just... Shadows or something that’s just in the corner of my eye but, but I can’t see it.” As James spoke Steph could sense the tension in his words, how just recalling the shadows made him feel uneasy.
“It feels like something’s following me but I’m no-“
The two stopped at the sound of Nyan Cat’s song starting up on Steph’s phone. She jumped at the sudden noise before rummaging through her pocket to find the small black phone. One the screen was a picture of a blonde mid-aged woman and the word Mum beneath it.
“S-sorry” She stuttered a little embarrassed about the interruption. Steph placed the receiver to her ear and James was thankful for the distraction, he hated being put on the spot by Steph. He eased back on his chair, a deep breath escaped his lips as he felt the pressure against his chest lifting. He ignored Steph’s words as she prattled on with her Mother and looked to the dark clouds outside the window.
What is it I’ve been seeing? He mused and clicked his tongue, it felt as if he was piecing together a puzzle and half the pieces had been stolen in a practical joke, which he was on the end of.
“Damn” Steph muttered as she slipped her phone back into her pocket. James snapped out of his trance and looked towards Stephanie as she slipped off of the table.
“We’re not done talking about this” She whispered to him before looking over to Zac.
“Zac, Your Dad’s working overtime so my Mum’s taking you home with me” Zac looked over to Jossie wordlessly begging to be set free. Jossie sighed and rolled down the sleeves of her black hooded jumper as she stepped away from her painting.
“Yeah you can go. I’ve done my time now”
“Yes!” Zac shouted with glee as he leapt from the table, throwing his arms into the air with triumph. He scooped up his scarlet backpack and threw it over his right shoulder, hiding the part of his scar his midnight blue tank top could not conceal.
“What about you Jossie?” He asked looking up towards the darkly dress girl. Jossie replied with a shrug as she gathered up the various brushes she had used.
“I’ve got to clean up this mess before I go”
“But it’s already starting to get dark” Zac said obviously concerned for Jossie safety.
“I’ll walk her home” James called out from the other side of the room. Zac looked at James, sizing him up for a moment.
“Okay” He said casually and strolled over towards Steph.
“Bye guys” Steph said giving them a wave
“I’ll see you tomorrow” Zac added as the two walked out the door. Each of them thankful the rain had slowed considerably. James stood up from the seat after the two had left and made his way to Jossie’s painting. He glanced over at Jossie who was at one of the sinks in front of the window.
“It looks good”
“Thanks” She murmured, to busy concentrating on cleaning the brushes before her. She watched as the murky colours of painting twisted together and plummeted down the drain into the darkness. Jossie kept focused on properly cleaning each brush instead of talking to James, she had always been a girl who found silence comforting. If she had something to contribute to the conversation she would but if there was nothing to talk about she was happy to stay quiet and be entertained by her own thoughts. James was not like this, he preferred the company of others rather than his own thoughts which plagued him with ideas of stalking shadows.
“You really captured the fear in his eyes” He added trying to start a conversation. Jossie chuckled lightly and glanced over her shoulder at James and the painting.
“It was either paint fear or a blurry smear on the canvas”
“You could’ve just passed it off as modern art” James said before stepping over to the sink Jossie was at. He stood behind her easily watching over her as she cleaned.
“Let me help you” He reached towards the pile of brushes just as she did, his fingers brushing against the back of her hand.
“Sorry” he muttered out of habit and pulled his hand away. She let her hand linger for a second before finally pulling the next brush under the running tap. Jossie glanced at her reflection in the mirror to see if she had any tell tale signs of her emotions as James moved to the sink beside her, a bundle of brushes in hand.
Did he feel that too? She questioned her eyes glancing over at James who was concentrating too much on the brushes to notice her.
Ugh! Silly girl he’s with Lauran, why would he feel anything for you? She mentally scolded herself for such fantasies. Then there was the matter of Lauran, Jossie had been the one to introduce her to the group even though Lauran was now closer to Steph Jossie still considered her a good friend. And she couldn’t steal James away from her, though where was the harm in harbouring a little secret crush? She stayed silent beside me, careful not to give any hints to her secret. If she kept to herself she could keep her feelings under control. Too bad James was a talkative person.
“So what did you do to get detention again anyway?”
“I told that Chelsea girl I was going to make all her hair fall out then pretended to make a voodoo doll of her. She screamed and ran to the teacher”
“Where is the teacher anyway?”
“In his office” Jossie replied giving a brief nod in the direction of Mr. Branson’s door which sat in the corner of the art room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pieces   Random Pieces Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Random Pieces
Page 1 of 1