Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veiled Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:38 pm

Sera placed a hand over the slave girl's. She didnt look away after watching her sister disappear into the shadows of their castle. "I dont understand." she muttered. Her sword joined its twin on the ground. "I just dont understand why. Her hand on Elysia's was cold, cold like her heart at that very moment. "If I had know what she was planning...It should have been me."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Elysia leaned her head against Sera's shoulder, "I'm sorry, I don't know what is bothering the Queen, I have not been made privy to the talks beyond my own involvement as tribute." slowly and hesitantly Elysia slipped her arm around Sera's waist holding it comfortably in her arm, "Mi'lady I cannot express how terrible I feel for causing the Queen to recoil like that. I must find a way to redeem myself, if there anything I can do to make it up to both her for the incident and you for your kindness in defending me?" Elysia closed her eyes and let her breath tingle Sera's neck.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:56 pm

"It was not your fault." Sera said, pulling Elysia into her arms and embracing her. "It had nothing to do with you, so strike that concern from you mind." So many emotions swirled behind her closed eyes. Concern and worry for Haedria, the kingdom, a blossoming affection for this innocent slave girl. "My sister would want to be alone this night. But I am not of the same mind." she twirled a lock of the slave girl's hair between her fingers. "I....I find comfort in your presence." she breathed.

Haedria violently flung open the door to her chambers, and slammed it shut behind her. In a whirl of rage, fear, and shame, she seized a jug of wine that was sitting on a table and drank greedily from it, hoping to drown away the foul taste of the barbarian king.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Elysia let out a light gasp as Sera embraced her. The mixture of breath and words and the subtle twirling of her locks caused Elysia to quiver ever so slightly in the arms of this beautiful warrior, "Mi'lady, comfort, in my presence? But I am only a slave," Putting her knuckle to her mouth in a quizzing expression an innocence feigned in her meaning. "Mi'lady do you, wish for me to serve you personally tonight?" Her other hand laid rest casually upon Sera's waist. "Does the Queen allow a slave to serve one of her warriors over night?" Her voice contained the coy undertones of double meanings.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Sera laughed lightly and cupped the slave girl's cheek with her hand. She gently rubbed her thumb over Elysia's soft brown skin. "The queen doesnt allow her slaves to please her warriors. But she has no say over who the princess wants in her bed." Sera's smile faltered, and she looked away slightly embarrassed. She had never been with anyone other than Haedria, never touched anyone other than Haedria. She hastily let go of the girl and took a step back. "T-That is if you wouldnt mind?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:24 pm

A look of shock struck Elysia, "The Princess!?" She nearly shouted, making a display to nearly stumble over herself to curtsey, "You're Majesty, I," raising from her bow Elysia gave a relaxed smile and let out a heart warming giggle. Reaching out hand hand clasped the Princess' firmly, and their fingers interwove sharing the warmth of her hand. Her other hand brushed gently against the Princess' cheek. Elysia leaned in slowly, lips barely touching and whispered, "If you would have me, Mi'lady." Keeping their lips apart, Elysia would let Sera make any first moves.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Sera's eyes widened. Her heart raced faster than the fastest palace horse. Thoughts swirled behind shocked eyes. Would Haedria be alright alone? Would she allow Sera to lay with this slave girl? The girl's exotic, almost floral scent rolled off her skin in intoxicating waves.
Closing her eyes, she wrapped a hand around the back of Elysia's neck, pulling her closer gently. Her kiss was gentle at first. Hesitant. She worried that Elysia would pull away.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Elysia closed her eyes as the Princess' lips pressed against hers and she embraced the princess' touch. Elysia gave a soft and enticing moan as she wrapped her arms around the Princess' back and returned her kiss albeit gently. 'She did kiss me, and without her sister's permission, I wonder how this will play out in the days to come. The Princess is taking more and more independent steps'
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Sera's kiss became more intense. Elysia's taste was so different, she couldnt help but try to have more. The sharp scent of blood that usually accompanied such pleasure was gone, replaced by exotic perfumes from the Eastern Shores. Her hands no longer held pale flesh. It was different. Sera broke the kiss with a slight gasp. She looked into Elysia's eyes and felt herself falling into their mesmerizing blue. "S-should we continue some where else?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:04 pm

The taste of iron danced on Elysia's pale lips, thoughts of rust and decay bloomed in her mind and a small excitement lit in her heart. Letting out and excited gasp she smiled her eyes gleaming with excitement, "Mi'lady it has been far too long since I have rested in a proper bed, and experienced the pleasures of sheets." Placing her hands against her body pressing her dress against her skin, an accompanying bow exposed much of Elyisia's cleavage. "Mi'lady I follow your lead, but forgive my slow pace." The forever injured leg moved uncomfortable at its mention.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Sera's smile was tinged with sadness. 'This poor girl hasnt been in a proper bed in so long?' she thought, but at the sight of Elysia's bow, her concern was eclipsed by a heat coursing through her body. She wrapped an arm around the salve girl's waist and led her, slowly, through the castle. As they turned a corner into the hallway of the Red Sister's chambers, Sera saw two of the palace guards at their post by the queen's door. She hurried forward to the guards. "How is the queen?" she asked him.
The guard's look was strained and weary. Before he could answer, a series of loud crashes were heard from the queen's chambers. Sera only stared at the closed door sadly. Beloved sister or no, Sera knew she would meet something thrown at her head at high speed if she was to enter. With a sad sigh, she led Elysia to her room.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Being lead through the castle gently on the arms of the Princess Elysia found herself leaning against her head on her shoulder eyes closed enjoying the sensation of Sera's strong shoulders. When suddenly Sera was gone and the sound of crashing was heard, stumbling over onto her bad leg Elysia winced in pain from the shock slowly readjusting herself to stand up straight, looking over to Sera and the guards her eyes watched, and her heard hear. The queen has enraged, and the Princess was obviously concerned. Turning her head sadly from the noise a few tears leaked from her eyes on cue.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:35 pm

"Why do you cry?" Sera asked as she turned back to Elysia and saw tears threatening to fall. She wiped them away gently and wrapped an arm around the girl's waist again. "My chambers are just past here. You can pass the night in my bed if you wish." her voice was kind, but her heart had seized up with worry over Haedria. The fitfulness of the queen distracted her from the beauty of the slave girl. Pushing open the door, Sera's chambers were almost a twin of the queen's. A large four-posted bed with curtains drawn stood by the opposite door. Jugs of wine and water had been left at her table.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Elysia looked up at Sera, blue eye bathed in sorrow "I cry for the Queen Mi'lady. That I cannot help her." Being lead into the Princess' chamber a smile spread across Elysia's face, quietly she wandered her way towards the bed, "Oh mi'lady you have such beautiful chambers can I truly sleep in this bed?" Looking at it in slight amazement and wonder. With a smile Elysia let herself collapse onto the bed, "Ah this is wonderful! It is so comfortable!" A happy smile spread across Elysia's face as she pulled herself under the sheet, eye darting over to Sera she called out, "Mi'lady do you wish to join me?" pulling aside the covers to a spot next to her, eyes guilty of stealing the Princess' bed.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Sera smiled warmly as she watched Elysia gush on about her bed. She took a while to remove her armor. The leather armor and chainmail shirt came off quickly, and she set her sword belt on her table. It was absent her swords, but she knew the servants would find them and return them to her tomorrow. "Of course you may sleep here. I wouldnt have you sleep every night on a hard cot." she said. She turned back to check on Elysia, now dressed in only her underwear, and saw the slave girl offering her a spot in her own bed. With a smile, she slipped in under the covers and stretched, a gentle moan escaping her as she felt the tension of her heart and body leave with that one motion.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 pm

"Thank you for your generosity Mi'lady I simply adore your bedroom!" Turning her head to face Sera Elysia's eyes gleamed hungrily as the near nude Princess strode into bed. As Sera lay next to her Elysia slipped her dress off and placed it atop the sheets, drawing her body against the Princess for warmth and the comfort of flesh. "Do I get to stay here all night Mi'lady?" Having the Princess' ear would be valuable indeed so long as she could keep Sera interested in her. A warm smile spread from Elysia's lips.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Sera ran a hand over the slave girl's curves. Her skin was so soft, so delicate. Her finger traced the scar on her hip. "You can stay all night, and every night since, if that is what you wish." she breathed. She gently moved a hand to move away a strand of red hair that fell into Elysia's face. The princess took in the sight of the slave girl that looked more like a vision of a goddess. She drew Elysia closer to her, holding her tightly, and brushing her lips on the soft skin of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:28 pm

"Then stay all night, every night, I shall be here lying here in your bed." A smile spread across her face as Sera gave her attention. Brushing her hand across Sera's neck she smiled, "Mi'lady, do you," she paused mischievously as her hand ran down Sera's sides, "have an appetite?" Leaning into Sera's lips Elysia let out a quiet gasp.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Elysia's touch was like electricity coursing through Sera's veins. She shuddered slightly at the touch, and brought her lips to the other girl's. Her eyes darkened with desire as she drew Elysia ever closer. "You may call me Sera." she said. The princess's hands traced the girl's body. "And yes. I do."

The next morning, Haedria left her chamber before dawn and stalked through the shadows of the castle. She paused before the closed doors of Sera's chambers. She wondered how her sister had handled the night, possibly alone in a cold bed. She sighed sadly and continued on through the castle, gripping a thin robe to her body. She would lie in the baths till its hot water run cold.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Darkmin listened quietly as the footfalls of the queen faded into the silence of the castle, turning his eyes over to Sera watching her lye contently in bed,"So I'm already on a first name basis with the Princess of Sagna, sleeping in her room every night, not bad for two days." Reaching out he grabbed the pitcher of wine and gave it a careful whiff and a light taste before deciding it wasn't poison and began to drink it readily. 'It seems the Queen ha, oh this is good actually, anyway, it seems the Queen and Hamiclar has solidified some sort of alliance, I don't like that; I'm surprised she didn't try to spring her trap.' Darkmin peaked out of the window looking cautiously beyond the curtain. 'Well then know what I'm the Princess' sex partner I need to make sure I keep her interested in me, and not wear off this infatuation I've created, perhaps some traditional courting is in order.' Placing a hand on his chin he took another sip of the wine. 'Now then, I've yet to notice an heir to this Kingdom, I'll assume that means that neither Haedria nor Sera have a man to produce a child with and have left this Kingdom precariously on the edge of a succession crisis. Although Haedria could become pregnant.' His mind wandered back, rather than the calculating precise mind Darkmin was taking his time, enjoying the atmosphere making calculated plans rather than snap plots. 'The Sorcerer is a source of potential Chaos, once the food harvest fails, and if I can breakdown any attempts at trade then the starving citizens could be roused into a rebellion by an inspiring leader. Or perhaps I can get the councillors to establish a faction, hmmm there are so many things that could be done the real question is, what do I think would be most entertaining?' Turning to look at Sera once more his lips curled into smile, a devilish grin, "Well Two sisters out to kill one another could be a good start, Haedria is already .... unhing-" The gin became wider, and far more sinister.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Two young men dressed in the furs and leathers of Hamilcar's people adjusted the straps of their horses saddles. They talked among themselves about their orders.
"Explain it to me again." one said. His chest was bare and bore the scars of many battles. The other one, smaller and weaker, but infinitely more clever than his companion, sighed as he mounted his horse.
"King Hamilcar orders us to scout the Sagnian forest and the lands beyond for signs of an enemy camp."
"Then we kill?"
"No, we are only to watch. We're scouts, Lugo."
"I do not want to be scout! I want to kill!"
Duro shook his head, defeated. The two of them galloped into the forest with Duro in the lead. Why he was assigned an important mission with this brainless oaf, he would never know.

Haedria ran her hands over her dagger's black blade as she soaked in the hot water. The steam and heat all but burned away her worries of yesterday. Hamilcar, that honor-bound idiot, would stick to their agreement. Her stomach turned as she remembered his rough hands on her, and her grip on the dagger's handle tightened. Never again. Never again would she lay herself down for another man. Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked around at the bath and saw no trace of playful bright hair under the water. The ache of sorrow and longing settled in her heart as she slipped under the water's surface. She had pushed Sera away twice in as many days. It was about time she tried to repair the damage she had done. It was time to be a sister instead of a queen.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Half a jar of wine later and Darkmin had concocted a plan, another gear in the machine of Sagna's chaotic collapse. Wiping the smile from his expression Darkmin crept towards Sera as she slept. Elysia slipped herself next to Sera and closed her eyes yet stayed ever awake. 'Te Queen's sanity is fleeting, I think I can help that along quite easily, then let the games begin. Curling up next to Sera the smile on Elysia's face never faded.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:39 pm

In her sleep, Sera muttered and rolled over. Feeling for Elysia's warmth, she easily found the slave girl and pulled her closer. The look on her face spoke of peace and utter contentment. She was in such a deep sleep that she did not stir from the sound of her door creaking open, and her sister calling her name. Dawn was breaking now, and the soft light lit the princess's room with a glow. Haedria stood at the threshold of her chambers, clutching a robe to herself, completely shocked. In her sister's bed was the slave girl from the barbarians, naked and being held by Sera rather intimately.
"What is the meaning of this?" her voice cracked and shook with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:58 pm

'I expected this to happen sooner or later,' Darkmin thought to himself, the body of Elysia stirring slowly to the sound of Haedria's voice. Grabbing her dress Elysia stood up from the bed being careful to not wake Sera and began to robe herself in silence, taking note of the Queen. Once fully robed Elysia walked before Haedria and feel to her knees, and whispered as to not wake Sera, "My sincerest apologies my Queen, I have defiled your sister by mine own hands." She stared into the Queens eyes summoning every ounce of sorrow and anguished pain that an eternity of practice could muster. "I have learned that slaves are not allowed to bed your warriors, and I had told her this when I thought she was a knight of your realm, but then she revealed to me that it t'was the Princess who was courting my affections, I beg you I am to blame for this." Placing her palms flat against the cold stone tears dripped down her elegant face, "I have been a terrible servant thus far, unable to comfort you in your time of need and then accepting your sister's courting, I have failed in my duty to please you. I beg of you to punish me in however fashion you find most deserving," Elysia's snivelling slowed and her face began grim, "I would even accept torture and death, as any punishment is too generous to me." Darkmin chuckled internally, 'I wonder what will happen next?' he was relaxed, because it was all too likely that he could easily turn the situation around.

Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Haedria surged forward, grabbing the slave girl by her hair and slamming her into one of the pillars of Sera's bad. She brought the black dagger across Elysia's throat. And added pressure, a simple swipe and the girl would bleed until death. The queen's face was a mask of rage and madness. "You dared to touch my sister?" her voice was flat and cold in stark contrast with her mood. "Sera is mine, you despicable whore!" her voice rose, and she made to drag the dagger across Elysia's throat. Sera, startled awake by the commotion, screamed and scrambled out of bed. The sound of her sister screaming her name made Haedria look up, into dark eyes that matched her own. There was fear in Sera's eyes, the queen saw. Then she remembered what else the slave girl had said. She had accepted the princess's courting. Sera's advances.
"Haedria, put down the dagger. Please." Sera said cautiously, her movements open and slow as if approaching a wild animal.
"You..." Haedria began. "You chose to lie with this?" her voice was thick with disgust as she threw the slave girl to the floor, but away from the blade.
Sera took a deep breath to steel herself before her sister. "I'm sorry. I was...unable to find comfort in your presence as you wanted to be alone."
Sera meant that she wanted to spend the night with her sister, but Haedria flinched backwards as if struck. She had hurt her sister, so she turned to this harlot. She had failed Sera. Hurt her and left to suffer alone. The queen turned to flee out of the room, but the princess was quick. She embraced the queen from behind, burying her face into her sister's robed shoulder. "But now you're here. Let me ease what troubles you, Haedria. Please." she begged, and she began to feel the queen's sobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Veiled Chaos
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next