Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veiled Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:51 am

"I dont know. Gods above I dont know." Haedria stammered, holding Elysia to her tightly. The exotic floral scent washed over her again and her breathing steadied slowly. After a while, she stepped back to let the slave girl breathe. With shaking hands she held their girl's beautiful face and felt herself getting lost in the crystal blue of her eyes. "Elysia..." she whispered.

Sera's face was set in a manic grin. Hamilcar's men stormed into the encampment, screaming war cries and swinging axes with abandon. Theoleas's men were all panicked screams as they fell against the ripping teeth of the Sagnian hounds.
"I am not here as a witness!" Sera screamed, rushing into the fray, her twin swords flashing in the moonlight as they descended unto unprepared victims like the grim reaper's scythe coming to collect.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:58 am

Elysia gazed into the Queen's eyes such beautiful eyes held fear deep inside them, "Yes your majesty?" she asked with a smile on her face, gently she stroked the Queen's cheek. Absent mindedly she wondered on how the Princess was fairing against Thealeos' men.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:11 am

The queen's eyes snapped to focus as she remembered. "Sera. Where is Sera?" she asked, stepping slightly back from the slave girl. Thoughts swirled through her head. The protection of the kingdom, Theoleas at their door. Sera, too eager to be bathed in blood. Her wild gaze found her window and saw the blanket of night. "How long was I asleep?"

Blood seeped down into Sera's eye from a cut across her face. It was a shallow cut, since the princess managed to pull back away from the blade. She stood, breathing heavily and drenched in blood. It stained her skin crimson and dripped off her swords. Around her, what hounds remained feasted on the dead and the barbarians pillaged the supplies of the enemy's camp.
"Bow." she hissed, walking down a line of prisoners. The barbarians had rounded up some two hundred of the enemy who had surrendered before the horde of hounds and their mad master and her whirling blades.
"I will never bow before you crazy bloody whore." one man answered, spitting at Sera's feet. A giddy madness shone in her eyes as Sera lifted the man's chin with her sword.
"Then you forfeit your pathetic life." her blade slid easily through his flesh and he sank to the ground, his blood pooling around her boots. "Do any of you worthless cowards feel the same? Do you?" she challenged, leveling her swords at all of them. None dared to raise his eyes. Sera grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Elysia eyes grew dull as the Queen pulled away from her. The overriding panic for her sister was amusing as pieces of Darkmin slipped through Elysia's disguise. A small smile etched it's way unto the canvas of her face as her eyes regained their false splendor. Silently she rose up behind the Queen gently coiling her arms around the Queen's waist. Her head rested upon the Haedria's shoulder, "You've been asleep the entire day my Queen, the Princess handled today's affairs quite splendidly." Elysia's voice spoke in a low relaxed whisper, floating into Haedria's ear. "The Princess is presently attacking a small encampment of invaders in the forest, she's brought the kennel with her." Elysia laughed at the ridiculously folktaleish image of a hundred dogs running to war with their Princess leading them. Turning the Queen to face her Elysia smiled, "In her absence she has tasked me to protect and take care of you." Elysia pulled the Queen into a hug stroking her red hair and massaging her scalp. Haedria's scent was so invigorating, Elysia breathed in deep and tasted it on her tongue, and felt it tingling in her nose. Resting her head against Haedria she closed her eyes briefly, "I intend on doing so with what little power I have." Pulling back she looked Haedria in the eyes and smiled endearingly.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Haedria's gaze flickered across Elysia's face, not focusing on anything for more than a second. She was so confused, it was as if time had stopped for her while the world raced on. The light pressure of the gorgeous woman at her back and waist eased the beginnings of panic, however.
"The...The dogs. Yes, she'll be safe." the queen muttered, unfocused. Slowly, she stroked Elysia's soft hair and the exposed skin of her back. "I....Thank you. Elysia."

"Men! Gather the prisoners, march them back to the castle." Sera roared. The barbarians roared back while the dogs howled in reply. The stinging of her wound could not wipe the mad glee from her face. Hamilcar made his way beside the princess, his bear fur stained with blood and his chest bearing new slash marks that would fade and scar to join the rest.
"A beautiful victory, princess." the barbarian king sounded impressed.
"And you thought I was insane." Sera replied, breathing in deep the metallic scent of blood.
"Aye, ye still are. But a fierce fighter as well." Hamilcar paused, thinking. "One worthy of respect." he saluted in the nature of his people, and bowed low in the style of Sagna. Sera, surprised by the gesture, bowed back in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Elysia laughed heartily a sound she assumed unknown the the stone of this room, let alone this castle. "Why I'm sure the Princess is on her way home now in triumph." Becoming quiet Elysia looked compassionately at Haedria, "And until then I will stay here and keep you company, because I can never replace the love of a sister." Pulling Haedria into a hug, a tight and loving hug she let out a compassionate sigh, "But I will always be there for you, Haedria." Taking a moment or two to let the word sink in Elysia recoiled back in blushed embarrassment and horror, "Oh forgive my rudeness my Queen, I, I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 pm

"No. No, it is fine." Haedria said, pulling the slave girl back into their embrace. Her hands shook as she stroked the girl's hair again. "Thank you, Elysia. Thank you. And you may call me whatever you wish, if that pleases you." gently, she raised Elysia's chin so she could lose herself in those crystal eyes. The look on her face was one of adoration and affection. It was a look she only ever had when with Sera. Leaning in closer, Haedria lightly brushed the slave girl's lips with her own.

The march back to the town was full of loud whoops and roars. Villagers shrank back in fear from the vision of blood and blades that was the Red Sister who led the prisoners and hounds into the town atop a pitch-black horse. Most of Hamilcar's men retired back to their own camp, spoils of war and stolen arms in tow. The Sagnian warhounds, intelligent yet brutish beasts they were, nipped and barked at the prisoner's ankles, keeping all the men in line. As the thrill of battle left her, Sera sobered. Her mad grin was now demure. She was quite pleased with herself, and looked forward to a long soak in hot water and the touch of Elysia. Catching herself, she blinked. Before, she would be looking forward to Haedria's attentions. She began to wonder how her sister was faring.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Elysia smiled as she became on first name basis with the Queen, things were going positively wonderfully. Of course that meant she needed to be on the lookout for disaster looming. Although it would be difficult with these lips on hers. Wrapping her arms around Haedria's waist Elysia returned the Queen's kiss with one of passion and vigour. Her hand going slightly off course and stroking Haedria's rump. A devious look entered Elysia's eye, pulling her lips from Haedria she whispered, "When Princess Sera Returns, perhaps the two of us should help her ... celebrate her victory?"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:41 pm

There was a devilish twinkle in the queen's eyes at the suggestion. "Of course we will. It's only proper." her lips curled into a smirk. In response to the slave girl grabbing her royal ass, Haedria fiercely groped Elysia's breasts, lightly pinching her nipples.

The the palace guard's help, the prisoners were rounded up and taken to the barracks to kneel in the practice yard. They were to be branded with the Sagnian heraldry, making them property of the Red Sisters. Slaves, for all intents and purposes. Kerza came down to the courtyard to greet the princess and retrieve his hounds, but when he got there, he had to stop and smile. Sera was on the ground laughing, trying to fight off a dozen of more of the dogs. They bounded and leapt around and on her, eagerly licking off the blood on her armor and giving it a good coating of slobber.
"Kerza!" Sera gasped, winded from laughing so hard. "Little help?"
The Royal Undertaker whistled for the hounds, and the dogs ran to him and formed ragged lines, planting their butts on the ground but still wagging in joy.
"Your hounds did well! My apologies for those that fell in battle." the princess said, slowly getting to her feet. Kerza bowed and explained that it was honor enough for the dogs to have protected the princess. While the hounds were led back to the kennels, Sera made her way through the castle to the baths.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Elysia gasped lightly at Haedria's grabbing hands and not letting one grab go un accounted so she promptly groped the Queen's posterior and smiled, "Now then your Majesty, where would Sera go after a battle?" The sound of houdns barking filled the courtyard and Elysia's eared perked at the sound, "Ah I believe we must make haste if we are to surprise the Princess." She was surprised the Queen had gone along so easily with it, it was only this morning Haedria had attempted to kill her for sleeping beside Sera, and well having sex with her as well, "And we must take every measure to make this a night she'll never forget."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Haedria smiled and nodded. She unstrapped the dagger from her thigh and left it on her nightstand. Without another thought, she took Elysia's hand and led her to the door. "To the baths, then."

Sera peeled off her armor, wincing as the motions found new pains for wounds she hadnt noticed before. There was a cut on her back and shoulder, as well as the one across her face. With a heavy sigh, she eased herself into the hot water. She gasped as the heat seared her skin and stung her wounds, but in time the heat became a welcome comfort. The blood and slobber washed out of her skin and hair easily, and she leaned back to lay her head at the edge of the baths. As she did so, she was met by dark eyes and dark red hair, the face of their owner smiling down at her.
"Haedria!" she said, startled. The queen leaned down and lightly kissed her sister's lips.
"Welcome back, my valiant knight." Haedria said, eyes half-lidded with a small smile playing on her lips. The queen shed her nightclothes and slipped into the water beside her sister.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:01 pm

"If Mi'lady wouldn't mind I have come to bath as well." Elysia strode up to the baths fully nude and glorious, with a mischievous smile on her face. Allowing herself to slide next to Sera on the opposite side of Haedria with a giggle Elysia reached around Sera and her hands found perch on Sera's shoulder's, "Allow me to help ease your weary body, Mi'lady." Elysia's hands immediately began to massage Sera's shoulders, slowly however her hands began moving to other more naughty places, teasing the Princess mercilessly with her massage.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Sera shuddered at the hands on her shoulders and the naked girls beside her. She was thankful the steam from the bath hid the blush rising in her cheeks.
"Elysia has told me you handled matters quite expertly today." Haedria said conversationally, though her hands were roaming Sera's body, being sure not to touch those spots she knew Sera liked.
"Y-yes...I've defeated the forest encampment with Hamilcar and his men, and the warhounds." Sera screwed her eyes shut as the impatience was getting unbearable.
"I had no doubt that you would." the queen cupped Sera's face and kissed her so passionately that Sera hardly had breath left to moan. Teasingly releasing Sera from her kiss, Haedria looked to Elysia expectantly. Her turn.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Elysia smiled at the Queen's prompting turning Sera body to face her, "Oh Mi'lady you must have looked so gorgeous on the field of battle," She began hands dancing around the edge's of her lower lips as Elysia began to suckle the Princess' neck and nibble occasionally, looking up on her with full eyes she smiled, "carving up the invaders, showing them what happens when they cross your sister and yourself." Elysia smiled her finger gently tracing the tip of Sera's right breast nipple, "How could we ever show our gratitude to you, Mi'lady?" Elysia put much effort into a seductive tone her gaze narrowed and her mouth curled into a coy and tempting smiled, her body becoming more akin to a predator.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Haedria chuckled lightly. "She is right. How could we ever reward you for your strength..." she said, all but matching the slave girl's seductive tone. Her hands trailed down Sera's left side while she leaned into whisper and nip at her sister's ear. "...and bravery..." she trailed kisses down Sera's neck, reveling in the shuddering gasps the younger girl made. "...your prowess and skill." The queen grasped Sera's breast, causing a spike of pleasure coursing through her body, making Sera's back arch up into the cool air.
Sera breathed heavily, her mind racing as both her sister and the slave girl touched her.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Once the queen had grasped Sera's Breast Firmly Elysia's smiled widened as her hand travelled under the water to caress and enter the Princess. Though as she did a thought struck her, "Oh Haedria she called coyly, perhaps we can reward Mi'lady with a splendid display of our new fondness for one another?
'" Floating over to the Queen she gently gave her a peck on the cheek , her foot however touched Sera's playfully, "and if battle has not wearied her too terribly, perhaps she could join in. Provided she does spend some bathtime resting, wouldn't want to have Mi'lady leave one battle ... just to enter another." Elysia giggled at this as she playfully nipped Haedria's neck.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:39 pm

A low laugh rose from Haedria as she held Elysia close to her, pressing herself against all of the slave girl. The queen trailed a hand down Elysia's back to her ass, groping the girl's firm yet soft flesh. From behind Elysia's curtain of wet red hair, Haedria winked seductively at her sister, who was left alone and confused in the water.
Sera looked on at the queen and Elysia, eyes wide in shock and arousal. Wasnt she so intent on killing the slave girl just that morning? With a smile Sera got up kissed her sister fiercely, running a hand through crimson hair.
"You two would leave me just like that?" Sera said feigning hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Elysia gasped in elated excitement as she was groped, when suddenly Sera came barging in and stole Haedria, "Mi'lady we merely thought you'd be exhausted." With that Elysia sunk beneath the water and Sera began to feel for the first time, the grace of Elysia's tongue. Meanwhile she thought to herself, 'whom am I to sleep with tonight?' a nervousness entered her core.

Tultrin sat in his office, eating funnel cake, alone.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Sera moaned loudly as Elysia's tongue entered her, but was silence when Haedria pulled her into another kiss. The queen expertly fondled her sister's breasts in the way she knew would make Sera fall apart in her arms. Already the younger girl was having trouble keeping upright. Her lips curling into a devious smirk, she took Sera's hand, rough and strong from years with the sword, and guided it between the queen's own legs. Sera, feeling the familiar wetness of her sister, stroked the queen lower lips till Haedria growled impatiently and moved to nip at her neck. The queen's shuddering moan was music to Sera's ears when she entered her.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Elysia had no trouble breathing under the bath waters, but she had to at least make it appear so. Raising from the water Elysia took a deep breath. She wasted no time s her hands reached around Sera's waist and began to give her the same treatment she was giving the Queen delicately manoeuvring her way and feeling for the most sensitive spots.

tultrin's eyes gazed over his last piece of Funnel Cake, of course he said last when he could always call for more, but he liked to savour each piece. Licking his lips he picked up the Funnel Cake.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Sera's movements quickened and Haedria fell against her sister, moaning into her hair, her arms wrapped around her shoulders. The queen bucked and shuddered restlessly, a signal to Sera that the older girl was close.
"G-Gods, Sera." came the breathless moan as the queen tensed and came, gripping her knight closer to her. When Haedria eased down from her high, she pulled Sera into another eager kiss, the queen's hands playing with the plump breasts. Sera gasped into Haedria's kiss as she felt Elysia's tongue and fingers at her lower lips.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Elysia noted the Queen had released, now all that was left was to finish off Sera. The dancing of her tongue hastened and her arms reached around groping Sera's posterior. Feeling daring Elysia gently nipped Sera as she worked. Her other arm running down the length of the Princess' leg.

Tultrin ate his cake.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:22 pm

The pleasure built, the heat so tight and delicious at Sera's core. Haedria saw her sister's eyes flutter close and chuckled. The queen set to work on Sera's breasts, lapping gently at her stiff peaks. Sera gasped under the attention she was getting from both Elysia and Haedria, moaning from the ecstasy rising with her. Her hand shook as she reached out to the top of Elysia's head, twining her fingers within the wet hair. Throwing her head back, Sera came, long and hard, gasping for breath just above the water.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Elysia rose her head above the water eyeing the devastation both she and Haedria had wrought on their younger companion. Sera was lying her back on the water with the brightest glow she had seen in quite a while, twitching, with an unfalteringly wide smile. The result was pleasing to Elysia who turned to the Queen and fluttered her eyelashes, "Your Majesty, I think we may have broken her." A light smile appeared on her lips as Elysia pressed her back against the wet stone enjoying the rest of the bath. While her bed, in this case bath abilities were always good to show off and helped in establishing a long term in service to the Sagnian royals it didn't accomplish much else in the way of plotting. Closing her eyes Elysia let the warm waters seep in and warm her cold body.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Headria let Sera relax in her afterglow. With a small smile the queen set to gently cleaning her sister's wounds with a sponge. Whenever Sera's eyes would open to peek at the queen, Haedria would lightly kiss her on the forehead and tell her to lie back and relax.
"Haedria?" Sera said, her eyes closed. "This is nice."
The queen smiled in contentment. "Yes. It is." she paused in her cleaning when Sera winced. The wound Haedria was cleaning was a bit deep. "Do you want to go to the healer?"
"No, I'll be fine. Your touch helps. Its...soothing." she sighed happily as she turned over, exposing more of her back so Haedria would have better access to her cut.
The queen gently laid a hand on the younger girl's back. Firmly muscled flesh was marred by a gash running from the top of her right shoulder to the base of her left, across the spine. It had stopped bleeding, but still lay open. Some compulsion made Haedria touch both ends of the cut with her forefingers.
Sera felt a cool wind blow across her back, soothing and gentle. "Oh, that feels nice. What did you put on me, dear sister?"
Haedria didnt respond. Her eyes were wide and her mouth fell open in shock. The wound had knit together before her eyes, leaving nothing but a faint scar as evidence. The queen splashed hot water into her face and rubbed at her eyes but the result was the same. The wound was gone, Sera was healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Veiled Chaos
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next