Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome to my little Garden in which I grow dark twisted thoughts and tales, both riddled with thorns. Be careful not to prick yourself or you'll find yourself lying down for a rest and enter a world of unrelenting nightmares with light at the end of the tunnel only more darkness. and with that welcome, to Darkness Garden.

In reality it won't be that bad.

Anyway I will try to post something Daily, If I don't, kick me.

I have the perfect story to start with.

This morning I woke up at bloody freaking 5:10 A.M. my alarm was set to 6:10. why you ask? Because of a damn imaginary fish, that's right you heard me let me explain. You see I was driving my car underwater. What? ...oh I forgot to mention it was a dream. Anyway and so in this dream I was in the back seat, while driving, I dunno don't ask. then this fish comes up to me in the back seat and starts poking me, the whole interiors filled with water btw. and it keeps poking me then I get irritated, but I don't want to hit it because it looks like a red sting ray, you know how if a bee is bugging you you try to avoid it but you don't wanna hit it because it might get pissed and sting you? anyway it keeps poking them then I get frustrated and then wake up.

I ended up going to school early cause I felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm glad your starting one of these Shade, and I'll kick ya each time you don't post lol also stupid fish!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Ngehehe. Stupid fish...Hehehehe. *retarded laugh*
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 am

yea, damn fish.

anyway this morning I vaguely remember my alarm going off at 5 .. but someone else shut it off leaving me unable to wake up until 7:48 meaning I needed to get going, in 2 minutes. After that I went through my classes like normal, wrote a test in social sciences today. It had a really stupid essay question "Social scientists can't do any more than observe thoughts and behaviours." I was supposed to defend this statement I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out what the hell it meant, managed to finish anyway. I got a sucker. In history we all sat in a circle around the teachers desk and we took up some homework questions, talking about the de-mystification of the world and how it's both good and bad. and what not then we ended up off topic about the Da Vinci code, Ms. Cecile totally shot everything in the book down with real facts, then proceeded to crush the mystery around the free masons, then Atlantis. I already knew the third one but I enjoyed listening to the discussion. Then telling us humanity is fascinated with stuff like that, I chalked it up to humans wanting to try and re-mystify the world.

Now I'm home writing on this when I should be starting on my other essay, and writing my made up creation story.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 am

Sounds like your history class was waaaaaay more fun then mine. My history class was sit quietly in rows and read this book.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 am

You have no idea how fun our history we, we watch documentaries and everything, plus our teacher can link all kinds of different stuff together mix it in with her sarcastic cynicalistic personality it becomes great fun.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:37 am

*Jellousy* lol
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 am

Jellousy eh? sounds yummy, does it come in strawberry or orange?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 am

Neither it's peppermint flavoured!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 am

Yum, I think I've tried that kind before.

Oh yea every time you post a story, a massive reply to the rp, or anything artistic.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 am

Today I handed in my two assignments only to get another one in return! I have to find a song about social change with a partner and present in like 2 weeks seriously!

In other news I'm starting up a new story which I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FINISH EVEN IF IT MEANS GRINDING MY FINGERS INTO THE DUST!!!!

that is all have a nice day.

Oh actually I'm listening to "This is Halloween" and applying the Bt characters to it

Shade - Shadow on a moonlite night filling your dreams to the brim with fright
Charade - The clown with the tear-away face here in a flash and gone without a trace

maybe I'll make a bt musical sequal?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Ya know theres this really rude song by Insane clown posse called The Nedden game and all I can think of is Lucien as Contestant number 1 Shade as Contestant number 2 Madora as Sharon and Charade as the presenter. Seriously go listen to the song with those chars in mind... But it's very rude.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 pm

If I remember after school I will
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Shade, theres a song about the social hierarchy, but its in Tagalog. If you wanna use it as an example of the topic in other countries, it might help. Its called Tatsulok by Bamboo (no idea why you would want it, but its an option)

And I listened to the Neden Game with Lucien, Shade, Madora, and Charade in mind and....I lol'd. I imagined them on a talk show and...wow Lucy XD I only ever thought of Lucien as Satan in the song Beelzeboss from the Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny movie.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 am

aww thanks guys.

but wait, then who are the two dudes that fight satan in tenacious D?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:41 am

Any whosits

Not much really interesting happened at school my nerd friend said he can't get the discs I want to be till at least after this weekend cause his bros coming home from wherever and Craig doesn't know if he'll want to install any of the games. So I'm going to have to wait. In other news school was boring though I got depressed during second cause some peoples came in and talked to the class about the future and to pick where we are going so yea. Then in 3rd period we learned about social change and 4th was boring because we had a sub teacher.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am

Do you only have 4 subjects?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:32 pm

4 periods a semester, 2 semesters
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:45 pm

....please refer to my signature for the appropriate response.

Damn, Asian school is so hardcore. My sister has like, 8 classes a quarter, 4 quarters a year. I have varying number of classes (because stupid college), but 2 meetings per class per week, with varying degrees of diffuclty (ie major subjects, floating subjects, floating subjects that think theyre major subjects)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Um damn O_o

you guys needa break. Then again maybe that's why asains are so awesome?
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 pm

An inside joke at DLSU is that we have a "term break". All colleges have a short break between terms, but ours is only a week, and that week also has grades day, enrollment, grade consultation days so we only have like...3 days before the start of the next term. Ahaha, vacation? What is vacation? I do not know dis word o_O

ANYWAY, maybe the rush to graduate is why the main export of the Philippines are workers.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:01 pm

That would explain it
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

oh btw correction: my sister has 12 classes every weekday.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am

Well yesterday I was at my friend Drew's house we hung out played games etc, I also slept over which was kind of spur of the moment because I couldn't get a hold of anyone at my house which kinda trapped me at Drew's, but don't worry as you can see I made it back safely!

Anyway hopefully by tomorrow my nerd friend will come through for me and I will have some more C&C games.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

C&C?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darkness Garden
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: