Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Darkness Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Command and Conquer?
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Yea command and conquer. It's a military type game. You build a base and crank out units to take out your enemies.

Those are the basics anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Jeez today was a real mix up of good and bad.

school was good I found out a lot about scholarships and applied for a course change and to hand in some stuff, had a discussion about those things with my guidance counciler and all without me even booking an appointment! I got to miss 5 minutes of period 3.

then I went to my Ma'amma's house and ate a great dinner chatted with family then I went into my poppies room. in the room I found a picture of his brother, a man whom my mother never met. He was part of the RCAF 426 Thunderbird bomber squad During WWII. I stared at the picture a long time, then I asked to see the book my Grandfather recently got about the subject. 'No Prouder Place'
I was reading it and my grandfather disappears and shows up a bit later with a small blue book. He showed it to me, it was his brothers flight log. recording of all his flights and such. He was telling me all about it as he showed me. About how a gunner for another squad became sick, so his brother volunteered to take his place, so he could get more flights in to go home earlier. The mission was over Berlin.

He didn't make it.

The worst part is I am very empathetic, I could feel my Poppy's emotions as he told me. Afterwards I walked out onto the back porch of their house and just sat there in the dark looking at the sky, and I'll be honest crying a little.

Then my brother comes out asks me what's up and I tell him that I want to be alone, he asks why and I tell him because I want to be. This continued until after I've repeated myself for the 4th time I tell him to leave me alone and he calls me an asshole and leaves. Just because he has the emotional depth of a minnow. So I sat out there for a bit just thinking.

Yea, this was my day.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Yikes that sounds bad but yay that sounds good also... Confusion day
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 am

Indeed it is very much so.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:22 am

Yeesh, today I stayed home from school, I've been sick for the past few days and it's been preventing me form doing stuff.

anyway story updates I'm just trying to figure out character names

for school I have a project in psychology due friday. It's a 15 minute oral presentation connecting the sum 41 song were all to blame on social change. I've been dissecting the song but my illness is really a handicap.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Oh and in other news, my hotmail account got blocked and by extension my msn. My email has a virus or spyware or something that causes ti to spam. In order to get my email back I need to give them my cell number so they can text me a code but I dont got a cell so. anyone got a cell?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Several points on this;
-Sickness sucks
-Can't wait for the next part of the story
-Sum 41 rocks
-Psychology is fun!
-I have a cell, but not sure if it'd work.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:02 pm

I have a phone too, but I dont think it will work either. And good luck with your presentation
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Some good news today everyone.

First off I am at school in my first period typing this up rather than working. Had a hard time finding this site because I wasn't at home with my bookmarks but when I checked the secret stories forum site. Ours was on the front page!

I'm starting to feel better from my illness other wise. That's all for now!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 am

Oh yea and my hotmail is back for some strange reason, and I've also finished my social justice essay about how bad war is. I managed to survive the cognitive dissidence I experienced throughout the writing of.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 pm

oh thats cool. everything worked out fine. congrats
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 am

Things tend to do that.

well anyway turns out it's time to go out to Cayuga for about a week to make money. This unfortunately means I can't post, but I hope this won't limit you guys!

....man, I'm really gonna miss you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:16 pm

I'll try to resist the urge to post till you get back, have fun working!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:57 am

have fun and take care Shade!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 am

Okay all I'm back and life kinda is getting better.

Well ...... you be the judge

At Cayuga I got like half the hours I normally would cause it was a slow weekend at the track.
Some bitch Jessica got paired with me and she was all like "I'm Cindy's ( one of my bosses) favourite!" "I had to clean up your mess last round ( Which I was assured wasn't my fault What happened was we give out bands for people to wear, and no one was wearing them because I was told a lot of people who came in before gates were set up weren't going back up to sign in and get bands)

So half the money twice the stress.

In the weekend I managed to scrounge together some more ideas.

Ideas are
- A.R.C. ( Advent Research Corporation )
- Alex Gnodi ( A.R.C. Agent )
- Acid ( Aeon City Gang with connections to A.R.C. )

bad news? I looked at it and went "ARC is kinda like MAC" Even though I in no way meant to copy it.

I got home an hour before I had to go to school.
Gotta walk my brother home every day now
Gotta cook for the both my brothers.
My E-mails blocked again ( so is msn )
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 am

welcome back o_o and about the stress...at least you got paid
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 am

Yea

more stress I got red alert 3 from a friend but I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Ohhh fun game.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 pm

yea fun trying to get the damn thing to work
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 am

ugh I dunno I'm having one of those days where I feel like crap. I went to play the Wii but all the remotes were dead and I couldn't find AA batteries anywhere. I make scrambled eggs and their crap. I wanna go to Hailey's house but I gotta wait for mom to come home and even then theres still doubt that I can go, I'm going through writers block with my story and the rp.
Although I do have a chapter done I'm feeling to bleh to post it.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 am

Oh My Jashin!

I am playing kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and it is so freaking Epic!!!!
I love this series so much!

So much so that I've found myself absent mindingly creating a whole bunch of characters, good guys, bad guys cool action fight scenes and epic plots. ( those need work though )

oh and uh I don't have a real post for here today but I was hoping maybe we could have a Kingdom Hearts Rp, or game or discussion or something.

Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:55 pm

oh, you playing Birth by Sleep too? I'm almost done with Aqua's story.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Really? Nice I started with Aqua's story. ( Still don't get how being a master got to her head ) I then went with Terra's story and beat Ventus' last story last night. Awesome fact, there's more to play even after their stories!

I still wanna do a Kingdom Hearts rp!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 am

Okay so I've finished Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep's Final Episode, omg was it ever epic! Right now though I'm trying to take on Villians Vendetta a secret level in the Mirage Arena only available if you gain arena level 30, basically All of the arena bosses, one after another. I keep getting killed by the last boss Iron Imprisoner IV

In other news I've been thinking about how cool Bt is and I really need to start getting more involved in it, as in actively thinking about plots and the like rather than just posting on the spot.

I've been listening to music from No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle, and omg it's epic particular songs I've been listening to are. "Philistine, Dynamite Rocket, Convulsion Madness, and Psycho Soldier. "

For the war story, I still actually have a chapter done but haven't posted it out of laziness, but the chapter after wards I scrapped the whole thing because I didn't like the way it was going. I had a stray thought about maybe I could write it like a diary or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Garden   Darkness Garden - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darkness Garden
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: