Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veiled Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:21 pm

Haedria chuckled lightly, reaching a hand up to squeeze Elysia's breasts. She turned in her chair to see the slave girl better. "Mmm, indeed it was. Thanks, in part, to you. How was your sleep?" she said, smiling. A ruffling noise came from the bed behind them, followed by a loud snore. Sera was still sound asleep. The queen sighed contentedly and ran a hand over Elysia's arm.
"I do wonder, however. What will today bring?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Elysia smiled at the attention the Queen gave to her, "Haedria dearest, I was wondering, if today you would take me to court, for I have never been to a royal court before and would find myself interesting in experiencing it at least once." To emphasis her point Elysia sat upon Haedria's lap leaning against her body. Smiling brightly in the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Mildly surprised, Haedria wrapped her arms around Elysia. "Court? It is nothing but droll peasants and their petty concerns." she rolled her eyes at the thought of having to sit at one again. "But if it is what you wish." Moving a hand to Elysia's nape, Haedria pulled the girl into a deep kiss.
"Sister..." Sera groaned from where she lay.
"I am here." Haedria answered, breaking the kiss but not getting up.
"Do you think your magic can heal sore muscles?" Sera asked, rolling and stretching on the bed. "Ah, my back."
The queen laughed. "You will have to deal with that on your own, sister."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Elysia smiled at being granted the permission to sit in at the centre of Sagna's politics. "Thank you Haedria, I realize it sounds like a silly request, but you see I have always dreamed of being a la-," cut off by the planting of lips upon hers Elysia drew herself into the kiss prepared to make Haedria fall deeper in love with her abilities, only to be cut off by Sera's eventual awakening. Suddenly Elysia craved wine, lots and lots of wine to dilute the pain of being interrupted and ignored, plus it was so tasty. Immediately he eyes wandered in search of a wine jug.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Haedria caught Elysia's roaming look and gently patted the girl, a signal to get off so she could stand.
"There is wine and water on that table, there." the queen said.
"Haedria?" Sera muttered as she sat up. Her hair stuck out this way and that like a wild halo of red hair. "What do we have to do today?"
"Mm, court. Strategies. Call the council. Tell me what preparations you've made while I was...indisposed."
Sera yawned widely. "You have seen the new Captain, yes? The one with one eye? He has managed to rally the villagers into a fighting force of over five thousand. Just in case Theoleas's men break through our main fortifications."
The queen raised an eyebrow. "The villagers? He managed to get those miscreants to do anything? I have to meet him properly then."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Elysia made a beeline to the wine and quietly began to gulp it down while the sisters talked, the delicious fruity tasting beverage went down smoothly bringing joy to the servant girl. Listening in however she nearly choked as they talked about Egales, she would have to maintain his form possibly at the same time as this one, not good or pleasant. Placing the now considerably lighter wine jug down Elysia pretended to have not heard the conversation.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Haedria turned back to her books while Sera got out of bed, grunting and groaning all the while. The princess crossed to Haedria's table and reached for the jug of water. A large swig later, and she pulled Elysia closer to her, nuzzling the girl's bronze skin. "Good morning." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Elysia nearly purred in happiness as Sera stroked her affectionately. Cuddling up to her she cooed lightly in her ear, "Good morning Mi'lady, how are you today? I have heard your back is stiff, perhaps I can massage it to better health, so you are in tip top shape for today?" Placing her hand on Sera's back the other hand tried in vain to reach for the wine jug, she was not done with it yet.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 pm

"I would very much like that." Sera said, chuckling. She saw Elysia reach for the jug of wine and handed it to her, surprised it was nearly empty. "Am I right to assume you favor the wine, or should I be concerned?" she asked, brows furrowed.

Pinching at the space between her eyes, Haedria closed her books, a tad overwhelmed. There was a lot to think about, so much to deal with. And it was only dawn! Sighing, she pulled the slip off over her head and crossed to the wardrobe to find something suitable to meet with the council and hold court.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Elysia looked into Sera's eyes and smiled light hearted, "Mi'lady there is no need for concern I am just not used to be allowed such liberal access to luxuries like wine and I find myself indulging in them perhaps a bit too greedily. It's not a cause for concern .. really." The furrowing of the brow made Elysia rather nervous. The corner of her eye kept watch of Haedria.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 pm

"If you say." Sera planted a light kiss on Elysia's forehead. "You may indulge in whatever luxuries that are within my power to give." The princess embraced the girl again, savoring her warmth and the softness of her skin.
Haedria cleared her books to one side of her desk and sat down to write a littler. Her eyes narrowed in distaste at a memory as she wrote, but shook it away with a light shake of her head. She folded the paper neatly and sealed with with wax and the seal of the royal family. Walking past Sera and Elysia, the queen opened the door to her room and handed the letter to the guard outside, whispering instructions to him.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Elysia's eyes watched Haedria, the message was unknown to her, and that made her curious. "Oh Mi'lady you are so generous to a humble servant like myself I don't know what to say or do that's adequate enough to repay you." Turning to face Sera she smiled, it was still early in the journey but already she was this close to the sisters. Although it was difficult to have to be constantly so near them yet maintain another disguise, The thought of having to grin and bear the pain of feeling torn in two was not a pleasant notion.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:30 pm

"You keep saying that." Sera murmured, nuzzling the crook of Elysia's neck. "There is nothing to repay, really." She smiled gently, still a bit groggy.
"Dear sister, tell me all about your battle." Haedria said as she pulled on a a sleeveless black gown with red trim. The colors of the kingdom.

A few hours later, the Red Sisters and Elysia sat at a long table in the meeting room. Sera debriefed the queen and the council on what happened last night at the scout camp. The one woman advisor watched with wide eyes as Sera recounted the battle. The other advisers were busy staring at the slave girl in a revealing crimson dress.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 am

Elysia listened to the Princess' tale eagerly, taking in every detail. Though occasionally she would turn to look at the advisors, but one was listening and the other's were distracted it seems. As the story wound on Elysia rested her hand the the Queen's lap pressing it lightly into her dress, a sly predatory look in her eye as she glanced at the Queen.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 am

Haedria glanced sideways at Elysia. What was she playing at? And infront of the council, no less? The queen pretended to pay no mind and turned her attention back to Sera. The princess decided to try on a surcoat over mail today, and it caused her to look like a proper knight of the realm. She stood over the map and its colored pieces.
"The forest scouts have been defeated and taken as slaves. We can have them set in the galleys of trade and war ships if need be." Sera explained, moving the black pieces from the forest to the sea. "I gave the barbarians the supplies from the enemy camp as their reward. Oh and Hamilcar has become our ally in a way."
"You didnt tell me this." Haedria said, surprised.
"He saluted to me in respect. I suppose that means he sees me as a warrior equal to himself?"
The queen said nothing and turned back to the map.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Elysia looked up from Haedria's gaze turning to Sera, "Mi'lady, pardon my interruption, but was there only one camp in the woods? They are so large and dense, did the hounds not smell anything out of the ordinary? Didn't Theoleas have at least one sorcerer who could alter the landscape?" Elysia looked Seriously at Sera eyes keen and focuses, though her hand continued to pet Haedria.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:55 pm

"Aye, there was only one." a gruff sounding voice said. Hamilcar let himself into the council room and took a seat not too far from Sera. Haedria bristled when the barbarian king's gaze fell on her, and her hand moved to hold the black dagger strapped to her thigh. Instead of a cold steel hilt, her fingers grazed Elysia's hand. Startled, the queen looked up into crystal blue eyes.
Hamilcar noticed the slave girl at the queen's side immediately. The sides of his mouth lifted into a smile. So she had managed a spot in the council in such short a time.
"Great Hamilcar, why are you-" Sera started but the man slammed a large hand down on the table.
"Yer queen called me here." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Elysia stared back into Haedria's eyes briefly. Her hand clasped around The Queen's, thumb stroking the back of her hand softly. Quietly she mouthed to Haedria, "It'll be okay." Before tuning her gaze to Hamiclar. Speaking up her voice carried across the table, "You are certain there was only one? Is it unreasonable to assume the enemy has come with only one Sorcerer, to a war? King Hamiclar, if I might be so bold in speaking to you directly, have any of your men gone missing in the woods?" Her eye's turned from warm and welcoming, to hard and serious in such a flash it was as if they had always been that way.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Hamilcar's eyes widened in surprise. Not only had the mysterious slave girl secured herself a place beside the Red Sisters, she had started to look and act like them as well.
"Aye, I am sure. The forest camp was a small force of scouts. It would be foolish of Theoleas t'send more sorcerers when one would do. The rest would be with the bulk of the forces." he said.
"Last night, the houndsmaster scouted the forest with a dozen hounds to look for a separate camp. They came back empty handed." Sera added. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Hamilcar nod appreciatively to her.
"Do ye not have sorcerers of yer own, yer Majesty?" Hamilcar asked, an eyebrow going up.
"Sagna is known for blood and hardened steel." Haedria answered guardedly. "There is little magic here that does not deal with the forces of Mount Volknar. But worry not, Great Hamilcar. I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Elysia's brow furrowed in concern, 'Hmm, that's what I would have done, leave a purposely small camp to lure the enemy into a false sense of security, then spring an ambush force to attack the flank.' Turning her head towards the Queen, "A plan?" 'Surely it involves either .... the volcano, or her new found power.' Elysia's eyes scanned everyone, registering mostly shock from some of the councillors, she wondered who would be the first to object a slave girl's input on a council meeting. Of course she also registered the burgeoning respect Hamiclar and Sera held for one another, approving of each other and supporting one another's statements, it was nauseating. Darkmin just wanted to see some chaos.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Hamilcar nodded, lapsing into quiet while Haedria's eyes fluttered closed. "I've wanted to ask ye. I've seen the villagers wielding weapons and sparring in the town. What is all o' that for?" Hamilcar asked.
"They've been rallied into a militia." Sera explained patiently. "Theoleas outnumbers the Sagnian forces, so a brilliant guard thought to use what manpower we have." she stopped and looked around as an idea struck her. "Did I not call for the new captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Elysia gritted her teeth, "I believe you did your majesty, allow me to have him retrieved." fluttering her eyes as she stood up from the Queen's presence she began to walk off, 'Damn her, this is going to be painful and I know it.' Elysia gritted her teeth as she walked into an isolated area, raising her arm she thrust it deep into her own chest clutching the dark core lying deep within. Stifling a cry of pain Elysia tore free the orb. It was always strange, to watch himself like this, to hold himself. Darkmin scoffed as energy began to well up inside the core and the form of Egales began to appear, constructed exactly as he remembered. The pain was furious like being ripped into two, but never splitting. Elysia held onto Egales' shoulder briefly for support, "Aye thank you sir," Shem uttered bitterly. Egales merely nodded. Elysia scoffed and returned to the council room, "Captain Egales will be joining us shortly. As she walked past Sera to return to her seat she stopped and whispered to her, "Mi'lady I am feeling a tad faint," before sitting net to the queen.

Egales sighed and bit his lip, the pain was like fire in every nerve he could ever imagine, yet still he walked into the council room with dignity, head held high Walking towards the table he bowed deeply, "You majesty has summoned me? I am prepared to serve."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Sera looked to the slave girl with concern and worry, but Haedria opened an eye and looked to Elysia. "If you wish to leave, feel free to do so. I myself wish not to be here." she said. She turned her full attention to the one eyed captain as he walked in.
"Egales, was it? You should have told me that when I asked for your name the first time." Sera said, greeting him with a smile. Haedria said nothing, only narrowing her eyes as she watched the captain. There was just something about him she disliked, and for the life of her she couldnt place what it was.
"Splendid work on the villagers, by the way." the queen said dryly. She scanned the map on the table, taking note of the positions of the pieces.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Elysia looked at Haedria like she was a godsend, taking her hands and running a finger right up the Queen's thigh she smiled weakly, "Thank you your majesty, I apologize for my weak constitution, I will rest up." Standing up from the table and falling into a bow Elysia slowly walked out of the room, stumbling a little as she exited the room, a few moments later she vanished into a fading cloud of smoke.

Egales' attention turned sharp, "Thank you for your praise your Majesty. I've been informed that recruitment efforts are continuing and the number is increasing, slowly." His attention was focused.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Haedria blushed fiercely at Elysia's touch but she dipped her head to cover it. "Yes, yes fine work. Sera, how sure are you that Theoleas and his men would make landfall at the Fire Plains? They could just as easily arrive at the western shore." Haedria said, scrutinizing the map.
"The western shore is farther from Sagna, resulting in a longer walk for the troops." Sera said, but her confidence was failing. Her sister had that effect when she started scrutinizing her plans.
"A farther length to journey certainly, but there would be less interruption from Sagnian forces as they disembark and form camp." the queen moved a black piece over the western shore. It was a significant distance from the castle, but there was only the fields and forest separating them. The Fire Plains were closer to the village proper and so would give the Sagnian forces a stronger advantage. "By drawing us out to the fields to intercept them, Theoleas would have us give up our home turf advantage. And if they do not land at the Fire Plains like you planned for, all the fortifications would be facing the wrong direction."
Sera could feel herself paling. "Well....This is why we should form battle strategies together, dear sister." she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Veiled Chaos
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next