Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reboot: Veiled Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Sera only nodded, tight lipped, in response to Elysia's compliment. She felt that she looked the same as usual, really. The princess blinked in surprise, she wasnt expecting any dancing today. Instead, she stepped forward.

"I'm afraid not, my lady. I have come bearing bad news, I'm afraid." Sera said, holding out the scrap of fabric. "This was all the guards and hounds could find of your husband. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2016 12:56 am

Elysia froze in place, staring aghast down at the scrap of cloak, "My ... husband's? But, this." Wiping her eyes as tears were beginning to form. "But your majesty, are you sure this cloak is his? Tis red, and well he usually wears gray and I .. I .. perhaps I am simply," the tears began to overflow the confides of her eyes. "Oh your majesty, is it true? Is it really true is my poor Aldric ... Aldric ... Aldric ... gone. I." Elysia's voice trailed off, she became weak at the knees  stumbling forward she clutched herself crying quite forcibly now. "Oh your Majesty, what am I ever going to do?" She turned her eyes to Sera's full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2016 1:26 am

Sera turned away from the weeping woman, not quite knowing how to handle this situation. If it was a matter easily settled with a swing of her sword, she would be much more comfortable. She let Elysia sob for a while, before turning back to her, posture straight and befitting a knight, one hand on her sword.

"I am sorry for your loss, my lady." Sera said gently. "The best I can offer you is refuge here...In the castle."

Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am

Elysia's weeping slowed at the words, her eyes noting the slight discomfort Sera was feeling, not very well versed in emotional matters. Regardless Darkmin needed to push this scene it was potentially helpful, "Oh, thank you your Majesty." Elysia coughed out wrapping herself around Sera in thanks weeping into Sera's chest,"Thank you, I ... oh thank you." Elysia tilted her head upwards and stared into Sera's eyes, trying to stare deep into her soul. Elysia was looking, pouring herself into Sera's eyes trying to nestle herself into that soul to strike her emotions to shake her very being with Elysia's sorrow and gratitude towards her. Then, with a gentle lean of the head onto her shoulder she whispered quietly in her ear, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2016 1:46 am

The princess was rooted to the spot. She stared down at the girl even as she felt a blush rising in her cheeks. Sera was rendered speechless by this woman's actions that she could only stare and wait until she was done. As she felt Elysia's hot breath on her face, Sera began to feel a heat of her own, one she knew well but only with Haedria. Hastily, Sera stepped back from the woman.

"You're welcome, my lady..." was all she could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2016 1:53 am

Elysia has shaken her, excellent. Sera was vulnerable now but Elysia was supposed to be. Darkmin had to keep the appearance up or else something would seem off, "Ah please your majesty, you may call me Elysia it is the name all those I consider friend and care for use. You have done me a great service today, though I admit the news is remorseful I would rather know." Taking a slow stride over to her cot making certain her movements were alluring to the eye and appealing to the loins she turned to face Sera head-on, "Though I must apologize, I no longer feel the joy required for a truly wonderful dance I promise when I am feeling better I will preform for you your majesty. It will be a dance that will truly excited you" Elysia bowed herself formally allowing her cleavage to be seen against the strained night clothes, "You have my word."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Sera raised a brow, watching Elysia's every move openly. She took a step forward, a glint of malice that reflected the queen in her eye. The woman was truly beautiful, and the thought of seeing her dance was exciting. And she would dance for her, only for Sera. Not the queen, not the guards, Elysia said so herself that she would dance for her.

The princess blinked, snapping herself out of her reverie, and bowed stiffly instead.
"I must admit, I will be looking forward to it. But for now, please rest. Dance only when your heart is in it." Sera said with a small smile. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to take this woman to bed.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2016 4:53 am

Elysia nodded at the suggestion, "Rest sounds lovely your majesty. Perhaps I will visit the library later," Sitting don on her bed she stayed silent for a few moments, looking confused, in contemplation. Did she really want to sit here and weep for what could be all day? Starting up from the bed with a jolt she tried to put on a determined face and called back out to Sera, "I would like to dwell on my memories of him for a while, but perhaps would you do me the honours or taking me around the castle perhaps, telling me about it, or really anything, something that interests you. Something that I .... oh.. so that I may distract myself. I.. I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with this pain right now." She determined face has been developing cracks and her voice became shaky in moments but with a small cough and a shake of the head she steeled herself once more hiding the sorrow away.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2016 12:32 pm

Sera stood still for a while, mind racing at the possibility. Did she really want to spend more time in the presence of this woman? What if she did fall for Elysia's charms? Would Haedria be angry?

The knight nodded, and gallantly offered her hand to Elysia, smiling. "A tour of the castle then, my lady?"

Gently taking the woman's hand, Sera led her around the castle. She pointed out both places of interest such as her's and the queen's quarters, the garden, the library, the baths, the kennels, and the barracks, as well as less important things like the shiny blackstone embedded in the doorframe of Haedria's chamber.

Just as Sera was telling the story of how one of her hounds broke its teeth trying to rip the blackstone out to play with, the door to the queen's chamber opened. The queen strode out and raised her brow as she saw the two of them.

"And what are you doing here?" Haedria asked Elysia.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2016 9:13 am

"Good morning your Majesty," Elysia said with a curtsy, an act which was becoming a common occurrence for her. "I am here," She began wanting to blather on about how wonderful the castle was, and the garden that she had been told was one of Haedria's contributions to the castle and so on and so o capable of going on and on forever was one of Elysia's strong, if annoying, points. However she deemed it necessary to keep things brief, as the Queen had already displayed annoyance at Elysia's tendencies towards long-winded explanations and speeches and other such things and so to keep herself out of further danger Eylsia would comply, "because I am being given a tour." Elysia beamed, proud of herself for being able to keep things so brief and to the point, surely the Queen would appreciate that, even though Elysia didn't really get the chance to say all the things she wanted to say, She could say them to Sera as she didn't seem to mind, perhaps she enjoyed someone more conversational as Haedria seemed very much the stoic and distinctly against too many words being spoken, as if they polluted the air itself somehow. Alas, alas poor Sera, no one to have a delightfully wonderful conversation with. Well oh boy was Elysia going to chat when Haedria left, that was for sure.

After all Sera already seemed to be liking her very much for her body, if she could get Sera to enjoy her for herself as well, then well the Princess would be utterly in love with her and Darkmin would be delighted. Actually Darkmin already was delighted,because Elysia ad Darkmin were the same being in essence although Darkmin was very much a method actor and constantly 'being' Elysia helped him really convince those around him that he was not in fact a dark spirit with designs to trick and plot and drive Sagna into a complete and desolate chaos oh no sir, not this poor frail and incredibly beautiful specimen of a Getri noblewoman. Elysia had already begun to plan out the various steps that she would go through to seduce Sera's heart and not just her body. It would involved learning as much about her as she could and engaging her in her favourite things, really becoming a part of her life was key and crucial. On the side Elysia could secretly begin writing poetry, beautiful love poems and secreting them to Sera and then when the time was right reveal that it was in fact Elysia herself! Oh how marvelous it would be when Sera, heart a flutter at both Elysia and her own mysterious poem writer were i fact one in the same! How darling it would be to watch her expression light up like the morning sun, it would be such sweetness and they would hug and nuzzle and cuddle it would be delicious revenge against Haedria too for her utter rudeness early.

Haedria? of yes Haedria was still here, right in front of her in fact raising a brow to her very existence staring at her with a mixture of curiosity, apathy, and perhaps a not so faint sense of murder? Yes, it would be necessary to do things to throw Haedria off the trail of Elysia, but what and how? Elysia's thoughts raced as she planned and plotted ways at which to distract and do away with Haedria. Could she send the nobles a top-off that either Sera or Haedria herself were secretly looking for suitors? No that would end too quickly with the deaths of a handful of nobles and them beig alive would be much more useful for future plans. Perhaps then she could lead Haedria on a wild goose chase throughout the kingdom chasing after some rumoured enemy or some such? No that would not do at all, she wouldn't go herself but rather send Sera off for the martial matters and then how could Elysia secretly court her? That would not do at all. The wolves perhaps, they could begin as they did in Gentri starting with raids on the outer lying villages attacking and killing livestock then fleeing quickly. When the peasants went to seed their fields there would be raids, when the peasants went to hunt there would be raids, when the peasants when to the guards or royalty for help there would be raids. Yes that sounded excellent then they could be demanded off, the raids would cease in exchange for tribute, and servitude to the wolves and by extension Darkmin, their god.

God, yes that was a curious and strange subject. This morning Elysia had strange lucid dreams involving Darkmin himself inside a Gentri shrine with a whole chorus of wolves howling in his honour. Perhaps this was their form of worship? They were worshiping him more and more, those shrines were being built up. Even in Sagna one had already appeared build around the mural that Bloodnose had painted so proudly of Darkmin. It was strange, flattering certainly, but there was more too it. Was their worship ... doing something to him? Connecting him with the pack in a spiritual sense? Elysia would have to investigate and perhaps Darkmin should begin encouraging those raided peasants to further increase the number of his shrines and worship in exchange for less raids. That would be an interesting way to see if this worship really was somehow affecting him. Perhaps consulting a priest would also be a good matter to pursue. That'd be something Elysia could do herself without having the need to shift forms what so ever. It would also allow Darkmin to learn more of the Sagnian pantheon and whether their gods were active or prone to interference, or even existed, not a master of spiritual matters at all there were many unfortunate blanks i this particular subject for Darkmin however these answers would come in time. As for right now however, Haedria.

Haedria? Why yes she was still there, staring. Had it been long since Elysia had responded? Perhaps she should say something else, but perhaps she had already said enough.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2016 12:05 am

The queen watched Elysia for a few seconds after the woman had finished speaking. Bright blue eyes, tanned skin, delightful smile. The sight of it all caused Haedria's eyebrow to twitch in annoyance.

"It is as if I can hear the insipid little thoughts churning in your empty head." Haedria said, smiling pleasantly but with a hint of venom in her voice. Across from her, her sister could only sigh.

"Don't wander the castle for too long with my sister, however." the queen turned her attention to Sera. "It seems some of the farmers requested an audience. For them to have the gall to rouse me, their issues must be important."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2016 8:50 am

The Farmers? Had the wolves arrived already and begun their business just as in Gentri? My what smart and darling wolves they were if it were true, oh how Darkmin lounged to go out there to meet them, and direct them.

Elysia maintained her cheerful outlook, especially noting Haedria's seeming annoyance towards it, Sera was already herself getting annoyed with Haedria's insistence on insulting Elysia and that was most excellent. Elysia herself decided silence was best until Haedria was gone, or she was addressed once more.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

"The plate armor, sister?" Sera asked, wondering what would be the appropriate attire for court today.
"No, the surcoat will serve. These are just peasants, not visiting royalty. Besides, I know how much you hate the plate armor." Haedria replied with a smile. "One hour, sister. Then meet me at the throne room."

Sera nodded, and let the queen pass. She turned to Elysia. "Would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 5:23 am

Elysia was absolutely delighted, "Me, at court, with you? Oh I would be positively enchanted to accept your invitation your Majesty, but pray tell would the Queen not be a weensy bit agitated at my presence? It seems that when I talk too much she is annoyed, when I don't talk enough she finds my thoughts to be annoying. As if a head is empty when it is filled with thoughts. Regardless I would love to join you so long as it places not a strain on your relationship with your sister." Darkmin would be attending, Elysia thought, regardless of whether or not Elysia would be there.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 9:19 pm

"The queen wouldn't mind, I'm sure." Sera replied and began to lead them on through the hallways. "In truth, its been a while since she has had diversion. Theoleas hasn't been attacking us recently, and the queen has grown bored. Having you, someone new, in the castle gives my sister something to do."

She smiled kindly at the woman. "Where else would you like to go? We have time yet."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Elyisia looked to Sera, "You mean to say the queen truly does not mind my presence but is merely ... jesting with me?" Elysia looked puzzled and perhaps even a bit relieved. A cheeky glint appeared in her eye, "Well if that's the case, perhaps while she is away she can briefly divert the tour to her chambers," although having said that her confidence in her ability for humour quickly evaporated, "I jest ... I jest, umm perhaps if I am to appear at court I should like to visit the baths to use them, I would be dreadfully embarrassed to appear looking as I am." She quietly flattened out some creased in her night outfit, and set about trying to fix her hair, "I'm afraid I don't look my best right now." she muttered cheeks flushing in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm

"Honestly, I do not mind. You're beautiful as you are." Sera said stiffly, staring straight ahead as she walked and hoping the other woman didnt see the blush rise in her cheeks. Her mind raced at the possibility of seeing Elysia naked, but she tried hard to distract herself. "The baths are through here." she said, stopping at a door and pushing it open. Steam and humid air spilled out to greet them. "Don't use the center pool, as it is heated by Mount Volknar itself. Only my sister and I can withstand it's heat."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 pm

A wave of heat and steam surged past Elysia's face as she entered the baths. Taking slow steps, Elysia took her time to examine the wonderful architecture. Carved stone and immensely clean the baths were quite a wonderful addition to the castle. Elysia raised her hand to her dress and began to undo it letting the garment drift slowly off her shoulders, revealing the bare bronze skin. It felt strangely intoxicating to forsake the garments of mankind. As the garment continued to drift slowly down Elysia breathed deep of the thick steam filled air letting it fill her lung and raise her bosom. Once the garment's descent reached her back Elysia arched her back and gripped the garment to halt it, "You know Mi'lady, in Gentri we see the birthplace of the Goddess of Beauty to be the water? Her beauty can be reflected in the streams, the rivers, and creeks. The beauty of sunlight hitting the water and reflecting a dazzling array of light, a sunrise over a lake, a rainbow after a hearty rain." as she spoke she stepped forward to the water and allowed the garment to complete its descent to the floor. It followed her curves, her strong legs and landed in a light pile on the floor. Drawing her foot and letting herself slide seamlessly into the water, as if she was becoming one with it, or was being consumed by it. The heat rose through Elysia's body as she submerged herself fully into the pool of water disappearing from sight for a few moments underneath it. Free from the clothes Elysia let the heated water wash over her body and embrace her. As the need for air slowly arose and she resurface flipping her hair over her head in a spectacular fashion, "Tell me your Majesty," Elysia said peering over to Elysia, "Does Sagna hold fire to be the element of beauty?"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Sera stared unabashedly as Elysia disrobed. Her eyes hungrily traced the curves of Elysia's body, admiring the tanned skin and the seamless way she entered the water. She smiled and stepped forward, towards the edge of the pool.

"The Goddess of Fire is said to be beautiful, yes." she answered, watching Elysia. "Her dance is the mesmerizing flicker of flame, and her wrath is wrought from primal destruction. She is beautiful and dangerous, as held in high respect."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Elysia eased herself into the pool, relaxing her muscles in the hot water. "Ah but our Goddess of Beauty tis' no slouch either, for the rage of water can sweep away all with her storms, and any sailor has a healthy fear of such things." Running her hands through her hair she attempted to remove any lingering forest debris from it, " Water and Fire, such a beautiful pair, I wonder if they'd have met if they'd have gotten along?" This talk of gods was unlike Darkmin, for he resented the Gods of Gentri very much. In the temples the priests preached of him as an antithesis to virtue, the Sage's guides taught he was a taker of virtue, a corrupting force. Yet now he was curious, the strange dream had perturbed him.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:16 pm

"Would they have gotten along, or would they have clashed and fought, shaking the very heavens to pieces with their battle?"

Sera turned stiffly away from Elysia as she recognized the voice immediately. The queen had entered, and stood just behind her, her unnerving, all knowing smile on her face. "Sister, I didn't hear you come in." the princess said.

"No, you didnt. You were much too enraptured by the Gentri woman, flaunting her nakedness for you." Haedria replied coolly. There was a tinge of anger in her voice, and made Sera lower her gaze in shame. The queen turned to Elysia. "And how are you enjoying my castle's accommodations?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:21 pm

"I would have been steamy either way," Elysia jested with a light-hearted quip. Looking up at the Queen with a happy smile on her face she replied to the original question cheerfully, " I am enjoying the castle quite a bit you majesty, I had meant to tell you earlier that your gardens are a wonderful addition to the castle. I thank you for allowing me the opportunity to view the full splendor of this castle. Did you intend to bathe before court your Majesty?" Elysia tilted her head in what she hoped was a charming manner.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:33 pm

"No, I intended to come here and boil you alive." Haedria said without pause, before walking off towards the center pool. Servants stepped forward to retrieve the gown shed by the queen. Haedria slipped into the steaming water, her markings that spread down to the hollow of her back beginning to alight like smoldering coals. She disappeared into water that would scald a normal person to death. The queen emerged again after a while, blood red hair clinging to pale skin.

Sera gazed longingly at the queen, before tearing her eyes away and back to Elysia. "My queen said we had an hour. I can summon a servant for clothes you could wear to court once you are ready." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Ignoring the Queen's surely boredom spawned comment Elysia turned to Sera and nodded, "Thank you, your majesty I believe I am ready now." Pulling herself from the hot pool she shook her hair a bit before running her hands through it and wringing it out into the pool. Once the servant arrived she dried and clothed herself. "I shall wait outside, your Majesties." she said with a bow and exiting the baths.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2016 11:58 pm

The Red Sisters soon exited the baths, clean and dressed, ready for court. Sera's clothes had changed, and her skin was warm, implying that she had joined her sister in the center pool. The knight nodded and smiled to Elysia as they passed, bidding her to follow.

The queen led them to the throne room and immediately took her place at her throne. It was a high-backed throne carved from the shiny blackstone found within the depths of the mountain. It bore carvings of lions, and scenes of grand and ancient battles from Sagnian history. The queen nodded once to a guard at the door, who in turn opened it. A small group of farmers, dirty from their work in the field, hesitantly walked in. Their leader, an elderly man with wisps of white hair clinging to his bald head, stepped towards the base of the dais and knelt before the queen.

"Who addresses the queen of Sagna?" Sera asked, one hand on the pommel of her sword.

"Rhysos, your grace. My queen." the old man said, shakily raising his gaze to Haedria. The queen nodded, allowing him to continue. "My queen, the hunters who frequently hunt for game in the forests beyond the fields have not returned for several days. We have sent men in search of them, and they found one body, mangled beyond recognition. Teeth marks, your grace. The others speak of ghastly howls coming from the forest, sounding like the ravings of demons."

Haedria's brow furrowed as she remembered the strong feeling of death in the woods, and lingering smell of blood. Sera glanced over her shoulder at the queen, both of them knowing her hounds would not have killed a man without her knowing.

"What of the wolves, Rhysos?" Haedria asked.
"What?" the old man said, confused.
"Have you seen any wolves since the hunters disappeared?"
"No, my queen. I think they may have gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reboot: Veiled Chaos   Reboot: Veiled Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reboot: Veiled Chaos
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next