Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Empty
PostSubject: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Jesus I'm late everywhere!

Well You all be glad to know I finally caught up to TS' birthday that was the 27th some month ago. (Remembered because he was browsing through chat history)

Well I would like to say it has been an honour and pleasure knowing her. As some of you may know, or may not know the fact I am extremely envious of her writing ability which in my opinion vastly outshines my own. This is one of the things I appreciate about her, you know that push to improve myself? Other things I appreciate is her amazing art talent ( and the fact she's willing to share that talent I still have Shiva saved on my computer ) Creative Story Writing ( I've read them all at least twice, Doctor Mercy three times! ) The fact she's our site manager and was willing to spend forever figuring out the old site, and the new site now as well. I also appreciate hearing all her crazy awesome stories about parties, handcuffs, bubble tea, and lesbianness ......( had to add that in sorry Smile ) now's the time I'd spend a few sentences talkign about how I appreciate the bad tiems to, but as of to date I can't remember any *sweatdrop* Moving on! I want you to know TS, that I really appreciate everything you do and give us and in honour of that I present to you this card!

*click*
*click* .... *click click* * CLUNK SMACK*

Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! HappyBirthdayTS
Happy Birthday Tainted Soul Smile
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Aww thankyou Shade I's feel so loved!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Thats so nice of you Shade! although yeah, you are quite late.
I wanted to give TS a present, but I was pressed for time...dont worry...for Christmas...*evil laugh*

in any case, happy birthday (again), TS!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:53 am

Well you are loved Maddie, and yea I'll try and get Christmas cards for people too.

though knowign me you'll get them for easter O_o
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 am

Lol man I don't think I'll be able to afford a big christmas this year, I'm moving out in 1-3 months. I've got everything but a fridge and a house!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 am

Spend christmas with us on BT Razz we'll decorate and everything and all for free!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Hehe that sounds fun, Christmas on the internet lol
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am

defiantly, lol I can't wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!   Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Happy (Belated) Birthday Maddie!
Page 1 of 1