Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Halloween

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Hey guys! So it's halloween what are you doing to celebrate?

In all truth Australia doesn't technically celebrate halloween, some people even get mad about 'American culture taking over' (Despite the fact Australia is a mix of all cultures which makes it awesome) But the idea of a holiday with candy and costumes and alcohol sounded awesome to me and I've celebrated it for many years.

This year I am going to a military and medical themed fetish ball at a strip club, yeah you read right. The event does not allow any photos inside the building and I have to sign a waiver to get in. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! I'll put a pic of my army girl costume up tomorrow (or Saturday if I'm too hungover) along with stories about the night.

If you guys are getting dressed up I'd love to see photos and hear stories of your night
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Well Halloween is actually an ancient Celtic thing but the Halloween we have no is definitely not that. I love going trick or treating for Halloween but in recent years I've been forbidden from it because I'm getting older and what would the neighbours think, that type of thing. So today is kind of Loss of my Childhood day I'm going to go to a restaurant with one of my Best Friends and hang out after that. I don't even have a real costume I mean I went to a Halloween party early in the month dressed as a British Gentleman but it was super low budget and not very good. I mean I love putting effort into the costumes I make I hate buy it and forget it types of costumes I love dressing up, whether it be in costumes or in fancy clothes. Maybe I'll see if I can snap a few pics of myself today and put 'em up for your enjoyment.

Happy Halloween everyone!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:55 pm

i never remember to do anything properly spooky and dressed up on halloween :/
but me, my sis, and my bf went to an all you can eat Kpop themed restaurant and ate like, all the things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween
Page 1 of 1