Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veiled Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 am

A blush spread across Elysiaa's cheeks as well, shrinking back as Kerza changed the conversation to weapons and armour of bone, ordered apparently by the Princess. He also smiled, and Elysia could not understand why, was it lust, or some sort of strange friendship, or maybe he was just happy? On a side note, she would have to consult with the princess on a later date to come up with a better job description then and awkward glance, a stammer, and a blush. At the very least she was portraying herself as shy very well, holding herself to the Princess she resisted the urge to grab her posterior, it wouldn't do to paint an image of being constantly lustful.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:33 am

"I'll come retrieve them later in the day. Thank you Kerza!" the princess said with a grin. She took Elysia's hand and edged around Kerza who bowed in respect as the princess passed. As Sera and Elysia passed, Kerza returned to scrubbing at a blood stain on a dagger, whistling as he did so. He wondered in passing at how the queen was taking the new servant.

Haedria passed up and down the halls, seemingly taking no route as she walked. She barely took note of the banners bearing the royal family's coat of arms hanging from their brackets. Worries and distress weighed heavily on her, to the point where visions of the gorgeous slave girl had all but disappeared. That was till Sera and Elysia rounded the corner before her.
"Sister! There you are. You look unwell." Sera said, her face falling when she saw the stress on the queen's face. "Has something happened?"
"More bad news." Haedria replied dryly. "And what have you been up to?" she asked, looking at Elysia instead of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 am

Elysia caught off guard by the Queen's pointed words looked at her curiously before answering, " I have been wandering the hallways with the Princess in search of your you Majesty. You left the room in such a rush we had worried for you, and now we find you in such a grim state please tell me your majesty what has happened to make you this way?" Elysia placed her hands together in gesture hoping to attempt to placate Haedria and dissuade whatever the Queen's words were accusing her of. As well Elysia walked forward from the Princess, in part to entice Haedria, and in part to separate herself from Sera as so that Haedria would be less inclined to jealousy.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 am

Haedria closed her eyes and pinched the space between her brows as she breathed slowly, trying to steady herself. There is so many things occurring at the same time. Blindly, she held her arm out and ran a hand through soft red hair. She was so used to the feel of her sister beneath her fingers, that when she opened her eyes and saw bronze skin, her eyes widened in mild surprise. Sera watched her sister carefully as the queen ran a hand over the slave girl's bare skin.
"Id like to strike such worries from my mind, even for an hour." Haedria murmured, rubbing her thumb in small circles on Elysia's jaw. "Yet even for that, there is no time." she sighed, dropping her hand. She looked to Sera, her eyes hard.
"A messenger has brought news of the forces against us." the queen said. "We are out numbered."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 am

Elysia face turned to shock as Haedria mentioned being outnumbers, "Outnumbered? Are we at war your majesty?" War, it was a powerful chaotic force, several of Darkmins best conquests had ended in war. Although War was unpredictable and a few conquests had ended abruptly in war, what's worse if it was war it wouldn't be one he had manipulated into being. Darkmin was blind and he did not like it. He needed to fidn out what was going on. This was not necessarily a bad thing, merely another opportunity. Though deep down Darkmin preferred to cause the chaos himself rather than let another do it without his prodding.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:11 am

"Yes. Or at least we are about to be." Haedria muttered. Beside Elysia, Sera's brows furrowed in thought. She was still stuck on Haedria's earlier words, about how she would like her worries stricken from her mind. Her sister had been the strong queen for too long, and it was taking its toll. With her face set in determination, Sera grabbed both Elysia and Haedria's arms, and pulled them along with her down the hallway.
"Sera, what?" Haedria said in protest, trying to pull herself from her sister's grip, but Sera was strong and resolute. She said nothing till they came to the queen's chambers. Placing a boot upon the doors, she kicked them open and pushed Haedria and Elysia inside.
"You." she said, looking at Elysia. "Tend to the queen."
"And you," she stared into Haedria's eyes and snatched the message that was still in her other hand. "Clear your head."
"What are you-"
"Listen to me Haedria. Let me deal with this. Just this one thing, and if it goes wrong you have no one else to blame but me. Just please, sister. Let me handle this." with a weak smile, Sera closed the doors and barred them with a sword through the handles.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:22 am

"Mi'lady, I Strongly!" She was gone and upon pushing the doors with he delicate frame she sighed, "They will not open," She sighed turning to the Queen, "I believe she has barred the doors." Internally Darkmin was furious, he needed to be at the war council, to ensure that the war would be as devastating to both sides as possible. Unfortunately he had been tasked a sort of massage therapist for the Queen. "You Majesty, until we are let out or find a way out of this room I don't suppose I can fetch you anything to eat or drink."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:35 am

Haedria had turned her back to Elysia. Curse that sister of mine. Locking me in my own chambers while the kingdom is threatening to be crumbled under Theoleas's heel? she thought. Her hands shook in anger, but there was nothing she could do. Sera had barred the doors. With a sigh, she removed the black dagger and set it upon her night stand. Might as well.
She strode over to Elysia, her expression steady and seemingly unimpressed. She trailed her hands over the girl's smooth skin, gently tugging loose the borrowed gown.
"You've spent a night in Sera's bed, I recall." she said. "Did she scream your name?"

Sera summoned the advisers and the captain of the guard to meet. Her heart thudded in her chest at the prospect of responsibility that Haedria usually handled, but she was determined to meet it. The message spoke of a force ten thousand strong approaching Sagna by sea. Five hundred men were camped not far from the forest where the barbarians had settled. With their own army allied with Hamilcar's own men...Sera bit her lip as she thought. It totaled to three thousand trained warriors. Give or take a couple hundred.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:42 am

'She's going to go straight into it then, well I suppose whilst the Kingdom is in peril and my fun is in danger of being ruined she might as well enjoy herself.' Elysia blushed furiously at the touch and the question Haedria presented to her, "Yes your Majesty, she did." A confident smile appeared on her face as her bronze hand strokes some strands of hair from Haedria's face and gazed deeply into her eyes with her own crystal orbs. A hand placed itself around Haedria's waist pulling the two closer together. With a coy look and an enticing giggle Elysia cooed quietly into Haedria's ear, "And I can get you to do the same, your Majesty." At the very least, Elysia could try and get that dull sour look off of Haedria's face.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:57 am

Haedria's lips curled into a smirk. "I knew it. Not as innocent as you make people believe, are you?" A familiar and pleasant heat coursed through the queen at the slave girl's touch. She was so close to her, so close that there was scarcely a point they werent touching. The queen, much to her own embarrassment, blushed furiously under the slave girl's scrutiny. With another tug at the gown, Elysia could simply step back and have the material fall away from her in a cascade of crimson.

Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:48 am

Elysia gave a short but grieved giggle at the Queen's comment, stepping back and allowing the gown to fall to the floor. Fluttering her eyes up at the Queen she let out a short and curt reply, "Tis the life I lead my Queen." Before enveloping Haedria in her arms and pushing her down onto the bed placing kisses from gentle lips upon Haedria's the taste of iron seeped into Elysia's tongue and she loved it, it was just like Sera's, or was it that Sera's were just like Haedria's? Slowly and carefully Elysia began to undo the garb of the Queen, 'Try not to let the burning on your Kingdom worry you My queen,' the schadenfruedic Slave's hands began to skim over the flesh of the Queen's body toying and teasing her pale skin with skilled hands.

Tultrin grumbled as he hefted his fat, armoured, body up the stairs to the throne room he brought along with him a small contingent of guardsmen whom fitter, had already made it up the stairs. The guardsmen silently wondered how much longer Tultrin's pathetic shape would stand for, especially since rumours had began to spread through the ranks of another, more qualified captain had been promoted. Tultrin himself would burst into fits of yelling and punishments whenever these rumours entered his ears, he hadn't even seen One-Eye since coming back to the castle. He hoped that meant One-Eye had been executed, but as the rumours woefully reminded him it was more likely that One-Eye was organizing the peasants into a sort of watch or some silly other assignment. Regardless his talks with the smiths had gone well and every new arms and armours were in the works, regardless Sagna's standing military was small, and it's militia though well-armed would be ill-trained, unless of course they began drilling night and day, but Tultrin didn't know when to expect the enemy. Of course there was also the nasty Barbarians to consider the unwholesome unmanly and untrustworthy bastards of the Wilderness were hardly soldiers unable to forms lines, requiring numbers to fight. Eventually Tultrin made it up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:59 am

Haedria stiffened under the slave girl. Has she just been thrown onto her own bed? Her mind raced almost as fast as her heart beat. Elysia's taste was so different, so fresh. Her scent lacked the metallic tang Haedria was so used to. Before she knew it, her cool skin was warmed by the slave girl's touch. It took her by surprise; usually she was the one in the lead. Being submissive was strangely freeing. And exciting. The queen slipped a hand behind the slave girl's neck and deepened their kiss.

"Nice of you to finally join us, Captain Tultrin." Sera said dryly as the pudgy man entered the throne room. The princess rolled her eyes when she saw how hard the fat man was breathing. Honestly, so tired out after a trip up the stairs? Sera was standing, leaning over a large map of Sagna and the surrounding lands. Around her, cowering a little bit, was the fairly useless contingent of advisers. A set of carved black wooden tokens marked the enemy's position on the sea and past the forest, while red tokens marked the barbarian camp and the Sagnian army.
"What is the status of the troops? How many in number, are they well equipped and trained?" Sera demanded, glaring hard at the good captain.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Elysia watched the Queen fiercely as the royal bowed before her mighty bed prowess. The deepening kiss was intoxicating. Elysia's tongue slithered into the Queen's mouth searching for more of this sensation her body was feeling. flicking and sliding it's way around the queen's own tongue Elysia's danced playfully unhindered by the girl's injured leg. The girl's hands joined the tongue's dance finding their way lower and lower on the queen's body mischievously dancing and teasing. A predatory grin transfixed itself on Elysia's face as suddenly she was pulling away from the Queen, her graceful tongue slipping out from her mouth. Elysia positioned her body like feline ready to pounce and like lightning the Queen's lower reaches were beset by the slithering tongue of the Slave girl, it twisted and turned and found its was into all the right places lapping and suckling, and occasionally teeth nipped the Queen.

Tultrin wheezed a short bit puffing to catch his breath as he stood at attention before the Princess, "Your majesty," The man's nasty eyes groped the Princess as his greasy voice molested her, "The troops are in Well shape, well armed as per usual and I've just had more men drafted from the village and had the smiths begin fresh gear for them. Also The men are doing through double drills in preparation for war." Looking around the room briefly his food hole widened into a grin, " Pardon my free speech your Majesty but I cannot help but notice the New Captain is not attending this meeting. Has the fool not returned from his silly little peasant watch, Sagna is at war after all." It was the perfect opportunity to stab One-Eye's carer when he wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Haedria's hand flew up to her mouth as she bit back a sudden moan. The slave girl's touch set her whole body on fire. Her mind went blank from the sudden pleasure rising and building from every nip and lick as Elysia set upon her. Rather gently, Haedria placed a hand on the slave girl's hair, her fingers sliding through the soft red strands.
"You're....experienced." she breathed.

Sera looked up from the map and cast a bored glance at those in attendance. "So he's not. Perhaps because I did not summon for him." she replied curtly, growing increasingly irritated at the captain's voice and presence. "I will personally inspect the army and the progress of this smiths."
The one woman adviser in the court cleared her throat before speaking, choosing her words carefully. "Pardon me, your Majesty, but should not the queen be handling the preparations?"
Sera looked up again and slowly, very slowly, turned to the adviser. "The queen is otherwise engaged at the moment. She has entrusted me with the preparations. Does anyone care to object? Is my command unreasonable?" she said, drawing a sword and expertly leveling it at the advisers and at the disgusting, lazy, fat bastard Captain Tultrin.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:35 pm

"Oh yes your majesty," 'I am forever ahead of you in experience' Elysia giggled lightly t her own thoughts as her slender arms coiled around the Queen's back head raising. The sudden gentleness of the Queen surprised Elysia, and pleased her. It was like the queen was screaming 'I'm vulnerable, take me, ravish me.' and whom was Elysia to deny her, especially since the door was barred. Elysia slithered her body over the Queen's her body radiated a warm heat as pale breast touched bronze breast, the bronze devouring the pale within their mass. Before long lips collided in a gentle meeting as long bronze legs braced at either side of the Queen's hips Elysia nipped the Queen's neck hungry to devour her entirely as she ground against the Queen's body a passionate heat blazing throughout her body.

Tultrin could feel himself gulping unconsciously as the sword levelled before him, "Yes Your Majesty, the troops will be awaiting inspection." He felt himself paling in the face his voice faltering.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Pleasure tore through Haedria's body like a fire, burning away everything that didnt matter, everything that was not Elysia. The queen's moans came more freely, her hands clenched and clawed at bronze skin. Arching her back against the slave girl's body, her hands began to roam all over supple, plump breasts.

"They better be." the princess muttered, sheathing her sword. "The bulk of Theoleas's forces will be arriving by sea. The best place for them to make landfall is here," she moved a few of the black pieces so they were over land. "At the Fire Plains. We could attack the army as the disembark from their ships. The men will be exhausted from their journey, and have not enough time to set up a forward camp and resupply." Sera paused, awaiting feedback. Her plan was dangerous, risky, and just crazy enough to work.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 am

Elysia moaned convincingly, no feeling coursed through her body but aeons of experience allowed her to fake it. Her hips thrust harder against the Queen. Elysia leaned close to the Queen's ear tongue tickling it she whispered, "Oh Your Majesty, say my name." A coy smile spread across her face, bronze hand grasping the Queen's breast and pinching lightly the nipples.

Tultrin coughed, he looked at the map, he was getting his voice back. "Your Majesty if I may," Thrusting an armoured finger towards the map, "The Beach area will be the primary battlefield, I suggest ensuring the troops are ready to fight on the sand, heavy armour will sink them in make them practically immobile, easy targets, Calvary would also be a bad idea, the horses will not handle the sand well." Trained eyes eyed the battle field and Tultrin began drawing imaginary lines with his hand, "they are coming to us so we can establish some minor fortifications here, and here to force them to funnel their troops towards us, we have kill them quickly and attack as soon as their ships begin arriving..... Archers here at the front try and thin out the landing troops. If we dont kill them fast enough they'll begin to overwhelm us, and we'll need to retreat back to the funnels, so that numbers matter less, but then it becomes a matter of individual skill, men will need their shields and spears at that point, create a spear wall, if we're forced out of the funnels then we're in trouble ...... Perhaps we can adopt the Bar" Tultrin took a quick look around the room, "Barbarians hit and run tactics to harry the foe and prevent them from entrenching on the beaches. Of course we'll have to trust that our flanks hold because there is no way the foe will, or should rely solely on a naval landing."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:34 am

"G-gods..." Haedria moaned, shuddering under Elysia's touch. The pressure at her core was pleasant, but not enough. Not nearly enough. "Elysia..." the queen breathed. Her hands moved to grasp the slave girl's firm behind, encouraging her to continue. She trailed kisses over what bronze skin she could reach. "Gods above, Elysia..."

Sera's eyebrows shot up to her hairline. She was so close to executing Tultrin just because he repulsed her, but he surprised her with his knowledge and tactics. The sand. She didnt take into account the sand. "Fortifications then...Trebuchets to shoot down approaching boats?" the princess mused out loud. "We need the element of surprise on our side, however. There is a chance that if we attack when they disembark, any boats still on the way to shore will turn back."
The other little black tokens caught her eye. "There is also the small contingent past the forest. Perhaps Hamilcar and his band will manage to rout them. I will lead the charge along side him, should be easy enough."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:47 am

Elysia's smile spread, the power she had over the Queen was invigorating it was delicious to have this bloodthirsty woman under her, moaning her name and begging for more. Elysia bucked against the Queen's lower lips, building up friction and momentum, faster and faster she bucked her body a blazing hot mass a tooth maw desended on the Queen's breast, suckling and biting at the nipple, nibbling as her hand massaged and caressed, a second hand slipped up towards the Queen's second breast, grasping it firmly in her hand.

Tultrin looked at Sera and nodded, "Your Majesty how many men are you bringing for your contingent? I will openly admit I have no trust or love for the barbarians and would suggest you keep a steady eye on them, with that being said you are battling in a forest yes? Perhaps you can bring a large group of dogs with you, there is no way that the enemy will bring heavily armoured soldiers with them through a forest, the dogs can easily tear apart the exposed flesh of light armour and move well in the woods, as they are hunting dogs. I'd also like the bring up Sagna's greatest weapon, fear. Soldiers are mortal men and mortal men fear the name of Sagna, I suggest we put this fear to good use. the men's armour should be decored in a grim fashion, and if I may suggest a few volleys of severed limps and organs from the trebuchets. It will hurt their moral and make them cowards."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am

Every muscle in the queen's body was tense, aching for the release she so desperately needed. Her back arched and eyes fluttered closed in ecstasy. Desperate, groping arms gripped Elysia closer to the queen as she came, screaming the slave girl's name over and over and over.
When the waves of pleasure subsided, Haedria found herself panting and hot, clinging to the slave girl's beautiful body as if she were in danger of floating away.

"All of the barbarians. I care not how many or how few they are. The dogs, yes. I will bring the dogs." Sera idly nudged a red token towards the black by the forest. "Our information is that the forest camp is small, perhaps bearing 500 men. A surprise attack at night with the hounds to aid me, agile brutes as well..."
She turned her gaze back to the sea area of the map. "A volley of the dead from the trebuchets as weary men disembark from their ships? A rain of ash and blood..." a wicked, toothed grin came to Sera's face. She liked the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:12 am

Elysia smiled pulling Haedria into her around wrapping them around her softly cuddling her between her breasts she calmly began to stroke the queen's Hair absent mindedly. She had told her she would be screaming her name, and she was right.

Tultrin nodded at Sera, "aye your majesty, it's important to remember that soldiers are men, and men fear, its important to exploit that. Also we may be able to acquire the forest camps supplies with this night raid, but be cautious, they might expect it. Perhaps begin with an opening volley of arrows followed by th release of the dogs, if you can get the mutts quiet long enough to surprise them."
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 am

Haedria moved closer into Elysia's embrace, savoring the sweet scent of the girl and the delicious softness of her touch. The way Elysia was gently stroking her hair had her almost purring in delight. In time she caught her breath and stilled her heart. "That was....excellent." the queen said with a dreamy sigh.

There was a twinkle in Sera's eye. "No. Focus all the men we have to set up defenses at the Fire Plains. Have them set obscured from the beach to harness advantage of surprise. Bottleneck them here, here and here." Sera pointed to parts of the map where it was possible to funnel troops coming in from the beach. "Captain Tultrin, focus on crushing the invaders when they land. Demoralize them. Let them know Sagna is not a kingdom to be reckoned with. Bring me, bring Sagna, victory and you will be more than mere Captain." The princess leaned back with a playful smirk on her face. "Leave the forest to me."
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:34 am

Elysia's gave a light laugh at the queen's comment, "I strive to please you your Majesty." Her hands continued to stroke the queen's hair and head gently she massaged the scalp of the Queen allowing her to ease into a comfortable bliss, Elysia would never allow herself to be considered mere by either of the Royals.

Tultrin looked to the Princess and silently nodded, once she had made a decision he knew better then to argue it for it was hazardous to ones health, "Yes your majesty I will have sufficient gore gathered immediately and the troops arms appropriately, as well the beach head fortified.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:44 am

Slowly, Haedria drifted off into a peaceful sleep. The touch of the slave girl was different but a welcome experience. For the first time in so long, the queen was able to sleep without a troubled thought.

Sera nodded absentmindedly. "Servants can retrieve the prisoners from the dungeons for that purpose. I will arrive personally at the barracks in one hour to inspect the men and their equipment. See to it that they are ready." her tone was forceful. With a dismissive wave, Sera left the room and strode through the castle towards the queen's chambers. As soon as she left the throne room, doubt began to seep in. What if her plans weren't enough? What if the forest ambush would fail? What if Hamilcar proved to be a stubborn moron? Her head was so filled with thoughts that she didnt notice she had arrived at the queen's chambers till she saw the familiar hilt of her sword barring the door. Removing and sheathing the sword, she knocked gently and eased the door open.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:48 am

"Aye your Majesty" Tultrin walked towards the barracks as the Princess made her way down the halls, until he came faced with his dreaded enemy, Stairs. (MOTHERFUCKING STAIRS)

Elysia continued the scratch the queen's head until a soft peaceful breathing interrupted the air. Elysia looked down at the queen, she looked so quiet, so calm and peaceful, and asleep. Pausing and blinking at the queen's image Elysia realized, she was stuck. The door creaked open as this revelation came to her and her head snapped to attention. Seeing Sera quietly peaking in checking on them. Elysia simply smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veiled Chaos   Veiled Chaos - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Veiled Chaos
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next