Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Thunder Eternal Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Black Thunder Eternal Evil Empty
PostSubject: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Continue from here
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 pm

I do believe it is Shade's turn to post
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 pm

errr what were the last 2 posts?
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

to recap:
Mini Death asked Camilia out to dinner the next night.
Madora was tearing down Lucien's house, and Lucien came to stop her.
Takai has a plan to find Charade, and Ray found a laptop for Takai to use.
Danika, Abri, Kumiho, and Vincent are still looking for more survivors at the ruins.
Shana is wandering the streets really pissed.
Eve is talking to Kitty in a church, and Kitty is contemplating what to do.
Ayala woke up.
Cody is being shot by Miss May at Cody's apartment.
Hee abandoned Lucien's cause and Cheshire and Saber died.
Acheron finally figured out what happened to Ayala.

Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm

ah I see I'll post in the future, tomorrow I promise, or later today.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Good to hear from you again Shade, was worried the story had died
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 am

Good to see you too TS, don't worry I'd never let you guys down. though this post is just going to be short and sweetish so I get get into the groove.

Camillia's heart pounded and her eyes widened in realization. Slowly she began to twitter her thumbs and stutter her words. "D-dinner? with just me and you?" She asked, her voice betrayed both nervousness, and anticipation. Perhaps a little bit of hope was mixed in as well. "Well if it's just us then, I uh, I." Her voiced failed her. her hands were clenched on her lap, looking up with bright determination in her dark eyes she smiled, almost mischievously. "Mini, I would." She stood up her leg muscles flexed then suddenly she had leapt towards Mini Death and clasped her hands tightly in hers. "I would love to go on a date with you Vanitese!" She smiled pulling her lesbian close to her.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 am

(Just realized it was my turn to post, I had been waiting for GR lol)

Mini Death's face reddened and her eyes widdened as Camillia suddenly threw her body against her "G-Great!" Mini Death cheered slowly backing away. Everything she had done today had taken more courage then she knew she had and she wasn't sure how much more she had, her hands found comfort as she gripped the door knob "I'll see you tomorrow at 7 at the Vine then"

Madora giggled excitedly "Oh Lucy my mind has been long ago" she said as her tounge flicked over her lips. "But apperantly so has yours" She replied pulling her arm away from his grip "Why did you destory M.A.C? It took me so long to make it into the hoard of raving power induced psychopaths it is or rather was. Why'd ya do it Lucy?"

(Sorry guys I gotta work!)

Last edited by Tainted Soul on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found a typo)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 am

(lol its kay)

"It took you a long time?" Lucien questioned, and took a step back. He looked at Kira properly, and noticed immediately something was off. She had called him Lucy. Only Madora calls him Lucy. "You're Madora, aren't you? Of course, you'd have left yourself a way to come back from the abyss." he smirked. Madora was brilliant and devious, but she was also the opposition at the moment. "I did not destroy M.A.C. My insane sister did. I had considered doing it myself at the last minute, but M.A.C would have been an excellent ally had my plans succeed. But as you can see, everything has gone to the dogs. Kitsune is missing, my lieutenants are dead, and now you are destroying my house." Lucien said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 am

Camillia watched as her date walked out of her room. Giddy with excitement she twirled energetically around her room. That is until, she crashed into her bed. "Ack oof!" falling face first into the dark blue spread she sighed feeling lucky that it was the bed rather than the floor.

Shiva smiled as she watched Mini Death walk triumphantly out of Camillia's room. silently tip toeing away from he stealthy sleuthing position. "So the Vine huh? Looks like Mini is going all out for her." Shiva chuckling as she pulled a small book out of her coat pocket. Shiva's personally dubbed 'Little Black Book' literally it was black. It also had a list of names and numbers on it.

( all for now, going back of Master of Orion II )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Holy crap were all online!   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm

"Well yes, but you see in my defense I get bored waiting for people" Madora said with a childlike smile across her or rather Kira's face Anyways you destroyed my entire empire I took out one wall the way I see it you got the long end of the stick. Besides we don't need bases anymore!" She leapt on top of the rubble of the destroyed wall and looked out to the city "We're taking over this town with an army of underworld maniacs stronger then the Devil's personal guard. Can you picture it Lucy? Me nesteled in the arms of a giant blood thirsty monster as it steps across the bodies of Jump City's civilians?! And you could be right beside me" She reached out to him "What do you say? Care to flood the streets with corpses? Watch the city bleed? And then bring the world to it's knees?.... Then maybe have some chocolate chips cookies, 'cause I really like chocolate chip cookies"

"My Mother taught me alot about computers and if Charades as brilliant as I know he is he'll have some sort of emergency tracker, it's all a matter of finding the right network" Takai typed furiously at the keyboard, her eyes flickering back and forth over the screen he had to be somewhere, he had to still be alive. The computer gave a small ping of that caused Takai's body to wash over with relief. "He's there" She pointing to the green dot ontop of a building in the heart of Jump City "Looks like an abadoned hospital, it's due for demolision tomorrow... Good hiding spot" Takai stood up änd began unraveling the bandages from her bare torso "So does he have weapons or something around here we can use?"

"Thats all up too you" Eve replied sitting next to her on the altar and cross her legs in a manner much like Curiosita when she sat on a table neglecting the chairs around them "I can't tell you how to live your life... But I know a lot more people would be happier if you stayed with them"

"Now will you tell me" Miss. May asked with a weary sigh as she paced around Cody as he kneeled on the floor watching his blood pool "Come on lass do you except me to ever tell you?!" He spat out with malice in her voice "Sure why not?" She replied with a calm shrug before firing into his left knee cap. Cody cried out in agony the pain rushing through his body the sound of gun firing ringing in his ears and the scent of blood heavy in the air as he fell onto his side. He tought of Mai and their child, it was the only thing keeping him from giving in right now, the only thing stopping him from confessing his fathers secrets to her. His family was worth trying to keep the world safe, despite the cost.

(Shade could you post an update on Vincent and Shade?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Lucien smiled at the thought, his fangs glinting in the light. Madora's childish cruelty was both amusing and sometimes terrifying. To Lucien, it was enjoyable. Though wary of any possible back stabbing, Lucien took Madora's hand and stood beside her at the top of the ruined wall. "It will be a pleasure working with you again, Madora."

Ray studied the map that Takai had brought up on the computer. She was not really familiar with the area. "This is the residence of one of Charade's various personas, I think. And I havent found any weapons when I looked for this laptop." she replied.

Kitsune breathed in deep, filling her lungs to capacity, and shut her eyes as she exhaled. She felt all the heartbreak, stress, and pain that she didnt know she held at bay for so long. Tears started to well up in her eyes. What could she do? She didnt want to stay here, but where else would she go? "Maybe...I'll be anonymous somewhere for a while...What about you?" she asked Eve, "What will you do here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Vincent stretched himself out. "So, anyone up for a caffine run? I could use some now that I'm out of the asylum. He spoke in them ever so most casual way possible. (GAHHHHH stupid Vincent and your boringness!)

Within the pent house suite shade could be heard slowly pacing around the wrecked interior. they were slow quiet footsteps, with a hint of someone experiencing nostalgia, and a bit of sadness mixed in as well. Reaching out he traced the designs on the wall paper with his finger. Stirring up dust that had been gathering for years. Everything was so different now, but yet it was almost the same. if he closed his eyes he could visualize. Visualize the penthouse, when his wife was alive. His wife, Vanitese.

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 pm

"Brilliant!" Madora said and beamed a smile "First stop where ever Bedell is! I want to know how a person I've never met knows so much about me" She jumped off of the pile of debris and landed flat on her back with a dull thud before quickly rolling forward and catapulting her body upright. "Come along Lucy, we've chaos and dismay to cause"She said with a long manical laughter echoing through out the temple.

"Oh... Guess we're going with out them then" Takai said with a shrug as she closed the laptop and let her blood stained bandages fall to the floor. She started heading for the door of Rayvyn's room but when she reached the mahogony door frame she gripped it gently and looked back "Will you be okay?"

"I honestly have no idea... Probably just help as many people as I can. I mean what more can I do?" Eve asked before shaking her head slightly "A-Anyways, we're talking about you Kitsune. Not me, where do you think you'll go? What are you gonna do? Who are you gonna be? And why am I so much more excited about it then you?" She said jokingly while brushing aside a lock off blonde hair from her face.

"First I gotta know... Can you help Abri?" Danika asked and motioned to the sleeping girl beside them "M.A.C did...Something, to her and now...She won't wake up"

(Erm is Ayala in the pent house suite with Shade?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 am

Lucien followed Madora out with much more grace than she did, all the while thinking. How can Madora not know a servant of M.A.C? Perhaps she doesnt remember? He certainly wouldnt let Madora boss him around like a dog on a leash, but this was interesting. He'll play along. For now.

Rayvyn slipped on a spare light blue silk shirt from a cabinet in her room, as well as a comfortable pair of loose jeans. Her entire torso and arms were covered in bandages, but she didnt remove them. "What do you mean? I'll be fine." she asked, running her hands through her hair to smoothen it out even just a little bit. She was determined to find Charade. After all, he didnt leave her when she was at Hee's keep.

Kitsune forcefully brought herself to a sitting position, and immediately her head spun from the effort. "Agh. To answer all your questions, I have no idea." She rested her elbows on her knees and cradled her head in her hands. "How do I leave? How do I start all over?"she whispered.

(yes, Ayala is in the penthouse)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 am

( I don't know what I can contribute to what is currently going on )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm

(You could have Shade interact with Ayala or have Vincent help Abri or throw one of your Black Thunder members into the bunch?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 am

Shade sighed as he drew himself from his memories. He had better check on that enforcer girl. he walked to check up on her.

( okay this is just pathetic * referring to the lien above * I really have no idea what's goign on in the story and is ayala even awake?)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm

(Yeah she woke up on the old website, you might wanna go back there and re read the last few posts)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 am

( I am )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm

"Good" Takai said with a slight pause "We're going to need every bit of strength we've got" She added and moved towards the front door. She grabbed the first piece of clothing off of the coat rack next to the door as she walked outside. It was a red hoodie much larger then any other pieces of her clothing, but she didn't care for trival things such as vanity any more. She no longer had the luxury, her youth had been ripped away from her. No more training with Dad for the next primary school tornament. No more cuddling up in Mum's lap with cocoa when she felt ill. No more running around being chased by imaginary pirates with Kira. No more childhood innocence. Now she had to be a warrior, someone ready for battle regardless of the risks. The only person who had really bothered to help her was in danger, it was time to grow up.

Eve shrugged, she didn't have all the answers "I'm sure the lord will guide you to happiness" It was all she could think to say. Amoungst all the madness Eve's faith kept her sane in believing it would one day all be better, she had hoped others would sare her belief of a brighter tomorrow. But with the world as beaten down as it was, few did.

Ayala felt a chill run through her as she spotted the dark lord across from her, she had been in such a daze that she didn't notice his presence in the room. Ayala thrusted herself back against the couch looking for an escape as she curled into a ball, her body shivering with fear He's going to put me back in that room... With... With... Marcello "P-Please, leave me alone! I-I can't go through it again! Not, Not again!" Ayala pleaded her voice quivering as she believed her crys feel on deaf ears but still she had to try "I'm sorry! So Sorry! F-For whatever I did!"

"He's done!"Nadia cried out happily as she lossened Charade's restraints "Fantastic, lets see what he can do" He sat down in front of a large TV screen which had an image of Nadia waving frantically. When suddenly the door beside them was kicked open "Ugh, that was harder then it looked" Nexia said before looking over at Charade as he sat up on a metal slab "Charade! There you are I was worried sick" Nexia ran towards him before noticing Nadia beside them "Who are you?" "Nadia" "Did you help Charade?" "Nope" Nexia stared at the girl baffeled "Nadia just take her down, I can't be bothered with this" Bedell shouted out and Nadia nodded "Alrighty then" "Aw hell" Nexia muttered and rummaged through her pouch ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Rayvyn glanced at Takai as the other girl led the way. She knew Takai was a little kid, yet she looked at least a decade older. She should not have been thrown into a mess like this. She shouldnt be fighting for her and other's lives. Rayvyn sighed and adjusted the bandages that were wrapped tightly around her wrists. She was determined to make sure both Takai and Charade got out of this alive.

"I...I think I'll just go." Kitsune slowly stood up, trying to fight back a migraine. She did not want to look at the crucifix that was on the wall behind her. She just didnt want to see it. She just wanted to leave, but what she would do after, she didnt know. "Thank you for your help, Eve." she said stonily.

Demitri had finished being the maid of Black Thunder. He cooked, he cleaned, he even did the laundry. Now he was sprawled out on the couch, petting Kit the giant fox guard. He was just so unbelievably bored. "Hey Nathan! Wanna go out or something?" He called. The apartment they all shared was so quiet. The only thing that happened was that Mini Death asked Cami out on a date.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Shade looked over towards Ayala, curiously he raised an eyebrow as she sputtered. "What, on Earth are you talking about?" Shade took great strides over to the couch his mood lightened considerable than one would expect of the Dark Lord. " I wouldn't purposely send you to such a cruel fate. Honestly I may be evil, but I'm not a monster." His smile turned into a smirk. "Besides, in case you haven't realized we are too far in the past for such a thing." With that he held his arm out to her, an offering to help her stand up. "so just relax, and enjoy the past, okay?"

Vincent scratched his face gently with sharp claws, being careful not to accidentally butcher himself just because of a itch in his skin. " So uh, Kumiho." Looking over to the clingy girl. " Can you tell me what's been happening in the past three months? I've been kinda...... trapped." Vincent frowned slightly as painful memories of electrocutions entered his mind causing him to shift uncomfortably on the spot.

Nathan looked up from his spot in the kitchen. "Eh? out where Demitri?" He scooped a spoonful of chili form his bowl and shoved it in his mouth. His face turned red as he scrambled for a glass of milk the spices made his mouth tingle and burn, but it was delicious chili. Nathan let out a great sigh of relief as dairy cured the burn in his mouth.

Camillia hummed joyfully to herself as she stood before her great selection of clothes examining it in only a a blue bra and equally blue striped panties. "Maybe I should wear this?" He casually picked up a small black and white frilly dress. Giving it the quick one over she scowled, much of her father appeared in her scowls. "No way, not special enough for a first date." Tossing the garments aside.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:18 pm

(I havn't had tea for days, bare with me!)

Takai stopped outside Charade's car, the passanger seat still blodied from her journey. "This'll be faster" She muttered to herself and flung the door to the front seat open. Crouching down she noticed the keys in the ignition He must've been in a hurry, good no need for me to hot wire it Takai looked back to Rayvyn and tossed the keys towards her "Drive as fast as you can" She said bluntly and then walked around to the passanger side.

Eve waved to Kitsune happily "Have a good life Kitty" She said with a wide smile and sat down at one of the pews "Get in touch if you ever need me"

"Not a monster?!" She shouted slapping his hand away "You let me be tormented in your base for three months! And even if you don't put me back I still have to live with the nightmare of that place! Do you have any idea what it feels like to be so... So..." Ayala feel quiet and held her shoulder tight as she quietly muttered "Haunted"

Nadia giggled happily as she approached Nexia "Oooh! Cat fight!" She said cracking her knuckles as they changed to claws. Nexia pulled a bottle filled with white powder and poured the powder into the palm of her hand. She brought her hand close to her face and muttered "gelide" The white powder covered Nadia and began to form as ice over her body freezing her in place. "And like that it's over" Nexia said in a cocky tone as she walked past Nadia towards Charade "Come on lets get you out of here" She said taking his hand when suddenly he struck her hard in the face knocking her back into the chunk of ice that held Nadia "Oh... So, mind control right?" She said looking upwards slightly dazed "Oh aren't you the clever little witch?"Charade said in a tone that barley resembled his voice. "It'll be a shame to kill you, but I really want to test out Charade's limits" The ice behind Nexia shattered and Nadia grabbed a hold of her shoulders "All your sweetie!" She said and held Nexia in place as Charade approached her.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 pm

(you need more tea! lol)

Rayvyn deftly caught the keys and slid into the driver's seat. She only knew how to drive in theory, and had little practice. She shrugged,put the keys in the ignition, and turned the engine over. She could learn on the fly. "Best put on your seatbelt."

Kitsune stopped just outside the church. She breathed in the cool air, closed her eyes, and sighed. With that breath, she disappeared into the wind and trusting herself to the roulette-like game fate plays.

"I dont know." Demitri whined from his spot on the sofa. "Oh wait! Let's go the arcade! And shopping! I do want a new coat." he said with his signature cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder Eternal Evil
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next