Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Thunder Eternal Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Ayala snickered slightly at Shade’s cheesy joke, before she was suddenly overcome by thoughts of Acheron and The Enforcers. She quickly regained her composure, hands at her side, hands rounded into fists, brows furrowed and a frown plastered on her lips. Ayala couldn’t help but think that no more than ever did she look like Mai. But as she raised her hand to place the necklace on the table she felt a sharp pain tear through her arm, the fresh wound on her wrist stitched by together by the hand of darkness she so loathed -no that wasn’t right- It were the hands that repulsed Mai not her. Had she lost herself so deeply in Mai’s life that all connection to her true self had disappeared? She loved Mai’s boyfriend, she hated Mai’s enemies, she cared for Mai’s friends, she was living Mai’s life, and what had this life gotten her? Hatred, torment, sorrow and pain, so much pain. She smiled softly more to herself then anything as she sat down at the chair and thought to herself Just once I think it’d be nice to lose Mai Lost in her thoughts Ayala had almost overlooked the necklace dangling from her finger tips “Oh... I found this... Can I keep it?” She asked rather abruptly. Despite what level Mai’s life had invaded Ayala’s own personality she still maintained her love of shining jewels.

Wounded, blind, powerless never in Madora’s life did she picture herself so vulnerable. She waved her hand in front of her face trying to clear the steam around her for a clearer view “Lucien!” She cried to the skies and to a person who didn’t know Madora as the cruel, deceitful woman she was they would’ve mistaken this for cry of concern. But in all honesty it was simply Madora protecting herself because in this state Lucien was the only one that could help her (Even though she would never admit it, she felt the slightest touch of consideration for Lucien too) She reached out and felt warm flesh brush beneath her finger tips Lucy Madora tightened her grip and hoisted herself towards the mysterious figure. “Let go!” Eve shouted with a quivering voice. Madora held the girl’s arms, pressing her to the ground “All this is your fault!” Madora shouted but the girl only quivered making Madora sigh at her weakness “Jesus I just wanted to talk to you and you cause all this chaos, I mean yeah chaos is fun and all but only when I’m causing it! I don’t like being this weak! I miss my old monster form, why do you get it and not me?!” Eve feel silent both from fear and confusion, what was this deranged woman ranting about? But then it clicked, the pieces connected, this woman -as mad as she was- knew something about her transformations “Wh...What do you mean?” she reluctantly asked. Madora smirked but then noticed the steam beginning to dissipate. “We’ll be in touch” She spotted Lucien through the smog and sent her shadows to surround him before shadowing each of them away.

“Nadia stop her!” Charade shouted motioning to Rayvyn. Nadia gave a quick nod to agree before suddenly dashing towards Rayvyn. Charade looked over toward Takai who suddenly felt so small “So you’re Kira’s sister?... I never liked Kira” “I guess that’s something we have in common” She said with a smile, although deep down inside she was terrified. Charade’s body suddenly swayed but he quickly stood up straight again “Dammit!”He shouted in frustration and looked to Nexia. Takai looked back and forth between Nexia and Charade Oh no Takai lunged at Charade and spun her leg around delivering a decisive blow to his skull. She remembered the times she trained with her father Damien in the backyard, only problem was with her training the dummies didn’t fight back. As she landed on her feet in a crouched position she didn’t anticipate that Charade would be so quick as he grabbed her by the throat. Takai kicked and squirmed against his grip despite the futility. “Stop struggling!”He shouted and crushed her windpipe until she had to obey. Takai’s body was left in a slump as she felt worthless.

Charade felt a hand brush against his shoulder “Don’t give in... I need you to fight” Ushi said softly as he looked up in a daze. “Fight for what?” Charade replied as she began breaking his restraints “They’re all dead now... Even you. Even if you were alive you’re still a robot” Ushi bit her lip and then pointed to a blue door “Please, just go in there” Charade’s body shook as he struggled to stand he noticed a deep red door to the left of him “But what if I go in there?” “D-Don’t go in there!” She pleaded but he brushed her away “Why bother listening to you Ushi?” He shouted back and made his way towards the red door.
Nexia’s brow furrowed Dammit I’m losing him
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Demitri deftly swiped the plastic puck back towards Nathan. Through the corner of his eye, he saw that they were attracting a crowd.

Kitsune said nothing, but turned and pulled Hybrid into her arms. "I'm sorry Hybrid. I only wanted to protect you and take care of you, even if I didnt look like it. But right now..." Kitty sighed and stroked Hybrid's hair. "I have to clear my head first. Find out what to do. You can take care of yourself, at least for a while, right?"

No! He can't- Lucien stared on in shock as he witnessed Vincent fight through his elements. How could Vincent, a mortal, break overcome Lucien's power? Lucien was about to attempt something else when he suddenly found himself in another's darkness. What?

Rayvyn was just about to open an inconspicuous looking door when she sense someone running towards her. She spun on her heel and kicked Nadia in the ribcage just as the girl ran up towards her.

(eh. not such a good post right now)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 am

Shade's dark eyes trailed over to the pendant in Ayala's hand. His expression changed dramatically, his eyes widened as if struck by a bolt of nostalgia. "T-that pendant!" shade practically shouted his normally calm persona seemingly shattered a by jewel on a chain. "Where, did you find this?" Striding over he quickly scooped the necklace in his hands. Shade stared deeply at the pendent seemingly lost in it's blue sparkle. It was a long time before he spoke again. " I'm sorry Ayala, but I cannot let you have this. This pendent is," Shade paused, he turned his head to her, a deep look of painful sorrow in his eyes. "This pendent belong to, my wife. I'm sorry, it means a lot to me. I'll find something else you can have in exchange."

Nathan slammed his Puck hitter thing ( loss of words) down on the poor defenceless red plastic stopping it dead in it's tracks, he too noticed the crowd gathering and with a confident smirk on it face thwacked the puck against the side of the rink.

Hybrid felt to warmth of Kitsune's embrace. Latching on to Kitsune like she was a fleeting dream in a waking world desperately clinging to her Hybrid cried softly into her shoulder. "I can take care of myself for a while yea." She said biting back tears so hard her lip was bleeding. The hug felt like a final hug, a parting hug.

Vincent roared as the prison exploded into a ball of fire. Burning itself out the ball quickly turned into embers around his feet. "I, did it." He muttered quietly to himself collapsing to his knees panting from exhaustion. "I, I did it, I won." He chuckled light heartedly to himself.

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 pm

“I didn’t know you were married” Ayala replied looking down at the chunk of meat on her plate she realized how redundant that statement was. There was very little Ayala actually knew about Shade and most of her knowledge of the shadow lord was mostly rumours twisted by fear. By Mai’s fear How was that fair? In truth she did not know the man, she had only met him face to face a mere moments before being tossed years into the past. And yet she blamed him for so much but now Shade seemed so real, not a villain in a child’s horror story to be feared and never seen but as a person, even a human being. “What’s she like?” Ayala asked resting her elbow on the table and balancing her chin against her wrist.

Madora sat in a clearing in the middle of the Jump City forest “I hate this place” She muttered like a small child and looked onto the city. She stretched her arms into the air and fell backwards onto the ground “I hate this body” She rolled onto her side and looked over to Lucien “You would’ve loved it there Lucy. Diyu was pure madness, twisted beings whose only care was for carnage! God it was so much fun!” Madora sighed happily as she lay on the grass, her eyes looking past Lucien as she focused on what seemed like distant memories “There was this one time I got so bored that I wove barbwire threw Revulsion’s organs, it was the first time I saw Gentrify laugh and once Revulsion returned she was ready to try it on one of the others!” Madora threw herself backwards and laughed loudly at the thought.

Eve looked about the street with wide eyes “What...?” She paused somewhat lost for words. She looked up to Vincent “What just happened?”

“No! Charade don’t!” Ushi shouted wrapping her hands around his arm as she tried to pull him back. “Please! Please! Please! I’m trying to help!” She screamed loudly. Her face had turned crimson with tears running down her eyes, but Charade was done with listening. He was determined to rebel against Ushi, even though was he wasn’t sure as to why. “No, I’m going the right way” He shouted back tearing his arm away from her and knocking Ushi to the ground “You’re gone anyway you don’t get a say in this” Charade threw the door open and was left speechless. The pale azure tiles stained with the viscous russet substance and the stench of copper thick in the air around him. Charade fell to his knees, his fingers moving forth to seek flesh, begging to meet with warm skin. But his hopes are futile, his lifeless husk left drained and almost as pale as Charade’s on skin. “No...” He mutters crawling closer to the child whose body in slumped against the bathtub, the bullet hole in his head leaving a splatter of blood across his face. Charade takes the body in to his arms, quivering with sorrow as the boy lays unresponsive against him. “Aidan wake up” He begs, resting his forehead against Aidan’s “Please... Wake up!” Charade screams loudly as Ushi stands in the door way afraid to even breathe. “ Charade-” “Go away!”He screams in fury and she trembles at his tone before suddenly disappearing.

Nexia opens her eyes to soft rubious lips pressed against hers, she recognises the tastes and the scent and even though she knows it’s a lie she begs it to be true. “Captain?” She asks as the brunette woman moves away. Captain smiles “Yeah... Who’d you expect?” Nexia’s mind wonders back, she over dosed and went to hospital, had it all been a horrible nightmare? Was Captain alive? Was Charade safe? Was everything alright again? It was then she noticed the in Captain’s hand was Takai’s throat. The nightmare was real. Nexia looked back to Captain’s sweet face and no longer felt hope but unrelenting rage, she threw her head back and spat into the girls face causing Captain to stumble back and release Takai, dropping her on the floor with a hard thud. Her form returned to Charade’s as he shouted various threatening remarks to her but Nexia was already returning to her meditative state and his vulgar words became a distant echo.

In Charade’s mind however he was losing the battle and without Nexia’s guidance it was difficult to grasp a thread of reality. He held Aidan’s limp body in his arms, screaming with regret when he heard light footsteps behind him. “Don’t you wish you were dead like me?” Captain asked as he kneeled beside him. “Captain... I...” He struggled to find the right words to say and she just shook her head. “You’re such a disappointment you know. I tried to rise a hero and you just end up getting everyone killed, can’t you save anybody?” Charade looked back at Aidan “No... I don’t think I can” “I wonder if they all would’ve lived if they never met you” She said as said stood up straight beside him before adding “I know I would’ve” flashes of Captain’s death passed through his mind, he was so close to her barley a meter away and still he let her die. “Hell if you thought things through properly I’m sure Aidan would still be around” “That’s not true!” Ushi shouted back “Said the woman that killed him” Captain said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am

Demitri smiled as the game continued. "It has only been, what, five minutes? Neither of us has scored a goal yet." he remarked causally, his eyes darting back and forth, concentrating only on the piece of plastic.

Kitsune softly stroked Hybrid's back, exactly like how a caring mother would soothe a child. "Dont cry for me, Hybrid. Just be strong. Then one day, I'll come back to see you."

Lucien was still too much in shock to listen to Madora's memories. Vincent broke out of Lucien's cage? Was Vincent much stronger than Lucien thought he was? Lucien shook his head and sat on the grass beside Madora. Plenty of time to worry about that later. "You seemed to have enjoyed your short stay in the Diyu, Madora. I take it you have ideas from that world to apply here?"

Rayvyn adjusted her stance, looking casual but ready. "Come on, Nadia. Is that really all you can do?" she itched to attack Charade, to make him leave Nexia and Takai alone, but Nadia was a big threat just by being there. She had to be dealt with in any way possible, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 am

Shade didn't look up from the sparking sapphire. but still spoke to Ayala. "She died, a long time ago." Sorrow seeped through his voice like water through cracks.

Hybrid tried to calm herself down after feeling the Warmth of her mother. She was meet with moderate moderate success, she muttered into Kitsune's arms. "When." That was all.

Nathan slammed the puck towards the goal. " I bet we could be here all night and still never score."

Vincent looked up at Eve and smiled. "Honestly I haven't a clue." Grabbing a nearby wall he pulled himself to his feet. "I'm Vincent by the way." He looked up at her, " How bout you? What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 pm

"Oh..." Ayala muttered as she placed the necklace on the tabletop. "I..." She fumbled with the right words, her soft magenta eyes drifting to the floor lost in disarray. Her hands rested on her lap gripping the sanguineous silk of her dress between her gloved fingers. Her empathic abilities allowed Shade's sorrow to intertwine with her own, the agony burned within her and rested in the pit of her stomach coiling like a serpent. She looked up and meet with his eyes, for a moment she mused how closely colored her dress was to his eyes before she pushed a few stray silver hairs behind her ear. She focused on all the little things in life that made her smile, shopping with her friends, holding Reizo in the warm sheets at the hotel, reading with her Mother and of course dreams of Marcello's demise. Ayala's eyes flashed luteous as she attempted to share this joy with Shade "...Better?"

"Uh, Eve... My name is Eve" Eve cheeks became flushed as she ran her fingers through the locks of hair, unconsciously making sure they were smooth. "I know who you are. Vincent of The Enforcers" She said as her smile gleamed in the sunlight as she approached Vincent. "You're a celebrity after all" She reached out to help him stand upright but as soon as her fingers got close she could feel the heat against her flesh. Eve quickly pulled her hand backwards and noted the demonic ruins scrawled across his skin "But for some reason you're like me..."

Madora smirked as she rolled onto her back once more "But of course!" She replied throwing her hands into the air. She suddenly became displeased at the sight of them and threw them back down to the ground at her sides "But not like this... I need something new. Lets continue our adventure to the remains off M.A.C, maybe after your attack there is something I can salvage from it" She stood upright and extended her hand towards Lucien "Care to lead the way?"

Nadia sniggled at Rayvyn's remark "Trying to make me mad are ye? I'm already quite mad!" She shouted in a hysterical fit and raced towards Rayvyn. Nadia gripped Rayvyn's arm in her hand and pulled her closer "I'm dangerously deranged!" She yelled and kneed Rayvyn in the stomach "Considerably crazy!" Nadia then elbowed Rayvyn in the back of the neck but kept her raised by gripping onto the back of her shirt "Pretty preposterous!" She drew her fist backward before hurling it in an uppercut into Rayvyn's face. She watched the dark haired girl be thrown back and smiled before suddenly pausing and taking a serious tone "Oh and brilliantly bonkers"

I... I think I'm sleeping "Wake up"Oh yes I'm defiantly sleeping then "I said wake up!" Why did I fall asleep? "Wake up!" Mai opened her eyes slowly, she was dazed and confused, and annoyed at the red haired woman yelling at her. "Wha-…?" She muttered slurred words in her daze then looked around her, some how she had returned to Cody's kitchen and she was being held on her knees by a man dressed as a doctor from M.A.C! "Where's Cody?! I swear if you-" "I said wake up need I include shut up as well?" Miss May said as she sat down on the dinning room table "Bring him in" Mai looked across the room as a door was kicked open. Two large men dragged Cody across the floor leaving a trail of blood across the carpet from his various bullet wounds, the let his body drop to the floor and Mai silently begged for any sign of life "C-Cody?" "He's alive for now but you-" In a fit of fury Mai suddenly elbowed the man beside her in the groin, as he kneeled forward she lent backwards kicking him in the forehead. "Get away from him!" She shouted to the two men standing above Cody as Miss May lit up a cigarette in her mouth. One of the men charged towards her but Mai used the Doctor's body like a spring board and pivoted above him, she landed behind the man with ease and swept her foot around in a circle knocking his feet out from beneath him. As he feel to the floor Mai elbowed him into the temple knocking him out, she stood up and charged towards the final soldier with her fist raised in the air. As she was about to connect the high pitched squeak of an infant brought her to a sudden halt, her child was crying out for her. She turned and saw Miss May holding the infant in one arm and a small pistol in the other pointed directly at the child's head "That’s enough"

"Charade you've save countless others! Think of them!" Ushi shouted and Charade's body suddenly jolted at the shock of a small hand grasping his. He looked back at his son to find Adian was no longer there but now it was Takai. Takai smiled happily "You saved me Charade" She said kindly as Captain leaned against his back resting her hand on his shoulder "Charade you've killed countless more. Remember them?" Captain said in a tone mocking Ushi's voice. Once again Charade was holding Aidan corpse, the child's glazed eyes staring at him coldly. "No Charade don't listen to her" "Please I raised him, I know what's best" As the two women bickered beside him Charade gently placed Aidan's body on the ground and watched it disappear in a puff of smoke with the rest of the room. "What are you doing?" The two asked in unison as Charade turned to face them both "I deserve more then this. But you just won't stop! You just won't go away!" He shouted to them, the two suddenly seeming so insignificant "I'm a killer, I'm a savior! I don't care what I am anymore! But I know this, I will not let either of you dictate who I am anymore!" "How dare you!" Captain shouted angrily as she approached Charade "Have you forgotten who I am?" "No and I never will... But you left me a long time ago and I need to let you go... Both of you" He said looking towards Ushi who couldn't stop smiling at him. "My past need to be just that, the past" As Charade stepped backwards he suddenly found himself against a pale blue door. He reached behind himself and fumbled with the door knob "Charade wait!" Captain yelled as she reached for him "I'm not waiting for you anymore..." He pulled the door open and stepped backwards "It's over"

"Fine I'll just kill her!" Charade shouted as he ran at Nexia "Stop!" Takai yelled as she leaped onto his back, trying to distract him. Charade threw her down onto the floor and tore the sleeve of her baggy hoodie off "You are so aggravating!" He yelled and twisted the torn fabric around her thin neck. Takai's small hands grasped at the noose around her neck, her fingers clawed in vain as tears pooled in her eyes and her skin began to turn from red to blue. Her vision blurred and reality became a distant memory as she began to fade away until there was nothing. Takai's hands feel to the side and Charade muttered quietly to himself "Finally" He stood above the girl and looked over to Nexia "This has gone on long enough" It was then that Charade stumbled backwards at last regaining control of himself and the sad reality of what he had done began to set in. "That's not fair" He whispered looking back at Takai as she lay on the ground motionless. "Charade! Oh god!" Nexia cried out as she picked herself up off the floor. "Nexia... What have I done?" He asked and watched her race past towards Takai. The blond woman held her in her arms and threw the sleeve away, Nexia placed her fingers on Takai's neck "No pulse" she muttered and placed Takai back on the floor. She clasped both hands together and pressed down on Takai chest rhythmically "One. Two. Three. Four" She counted aloud before breathing deeply and conecting her lips to Takai's. Nexia forced the air into Takai's lungs before pumping her hands against her chest again. "Come on little girl" She muttered and tried again as Charade stared at the two disillusioned. But for once it was a rare occasion where the day wouldn't end with tragedy, on some lucky days the heroes get to live. Takai threw herself forward suddenly gasping for air as Charade looked onwards with surprise "Takai?" He asked in disbelief and ran to her side. Takai coughed and spluttered as her breathing was erratic, Charade placed his hand on her back and gently rubbed it to soothe her. The small child looked up at him, still panting and smiled and he couldn't help but think that for once things had turned out alright. That was until a bullet suddenly flew into Charade's shoulder "How bloody heart warming" Bedell sneered as he held a gun with a smoking chamber.

(Hands up if you thought I would actually kill Takai off?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 am

(*raises hand* o_o)

Demitri stopped the puck and bit his lip. "Hmm, you're right. If we're here the whole night, we won't have enough time to go shopping!" he exclaimed, shooting the puck back towards Nathan, his red hair swaying with his every movement. The puck bounced off the sides of the air hockey table five times at a speed so high, it was just a neon green blur upon the table. With one final ricochet, the puck slid into Nathan's goal, and Demitri's score went up by one. With his usual Cheshire Cat grin adorning his face, Demitri pumped his fist into the air.

It wasnt my attack, it was- Lucien subtly ground his teeth as he stood up, deciding to drop the subject and return to the task at hand. He pressed his right hand to his chest and bowed slightly, smiling the whole time. "With pleasure...my dear Madora..." he gently took Madora's hand and began to lead her in the direction of the ruined M.A.C headquarters.

Kitsune fought the sorrow that threatened to close her throat. "I...I dont know when, Hybrid. But I promise, I'll come back someday." she slowly let go of Hybrid and stared out towards the city. "It might be after a really long time."

Rayvyn hit the floor and was knocked out by the combined force of the landing and Nadia's blows. She was dimly aware of the numb pain and the metallic smell of blood. She was all too familiar with that scent, especially her own. The blackness and peaceful absence of responsibility brought on by the lack of consciousness started to fade as the scent of blood got stronger. Rayvyn rolled over onto her side and began coughing up blood. "....дерьмо...." she muttered under her breath as she used the sleeve of her shirt to wipe off the edge of her mouth. Clutching her stomach and fighting back a wave of nausea, Rayvyn staggered upright, her eyes fierce and calculating. "Nerve knew you were the...poetic type." Rayvyn rasped, using dialogue to buy her a few seconds of recovery time. She hobbled closer to Nadia, looking for all the world like an old dog that's been kicked one too many times. "You're mad indeed." she hissed, drawing her leg up to her chest and driving it into Nadia's knee, hyper extending the muscles, followed by a swift punch to Nadia's throat. Spinning back and bringing her opposite leg up, Rayvyn turned to the side and kicked Nadia in the chin hard enough to force her back, at the very least.

(*russian = shit)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 am

Nathan's whole body flinched at the swift motion of Demitri's goal. sweat began to from on his brow as he reached to grab the puck. 'I thought he was normal, what was that!?' Normal in reference to power wise. Nathan nervously placed to puck back on the 'ice' and quickly swatted it. Trying to Fake out Demitri.

Hybrid looked up at Kitsune with a sad, but adoring look in her eyes. " I'll miss you." She meant to say it louder but sorrow had weighted her words down to only a mumble.

Shade Looked into Ayala's eyes. "Your an empath huh?" Shade laughed at the irony of this girl in an Enforcer's body tryign to make him the Leader of Black Thunder feel better about his wife. It was, touching to say the least. "Thanks. then, Ayala." He quietly pulled out a chair at the dining room table. "Would you care to sit and eat this clearly poisonous food?" He spoke falling back on previous humour, and a bit of chivalry to boot.

Vincent quickly smiled when he noticed Eve's blush, she was really pretty. "A C-celebrity? Oh I don't think I'm that cool. People liked Mai Archeron and Kitsune more, I also recall Saya being pretty popular, but never me." 'Crap bad start I'm already being a chatterbox!' Yep Vincent was dooming his first impression with the cute girl with a demon side, similar to his own. "Hey yea!" He exclaimed discovering how to quickly change the subject. "We are alike huh? What with the demon transformations and the like."
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 pm

(Okay I gotta say sorry for this but I have DUN DUN DUNNN Writers block. I've been staring at an empty 'add reply' box for days and come up with nothing. I'm trying everything to break it but I just can't shake it nergh! So yeah sorry for the lack of update guys)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 am

( Oh no TS has writers block! ..... Hell I didn't know that was possible! So now what?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 am

( How bout Gothrock goes first then I go and that continues until Ts' writers block is ..... unblocked?)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Ayala smiled as she sat down at the table nodding a small appreciative gesture towards Shade as she smoothed the bottom of her dress and eased against the mahogany back of the chair. She looked down at the meal before her and took the champagne glass in hand first, slowly sipping at the glistening drink before she spoke once more "So... Are you going to tell me why I'm here? Last I remember you were taunting me and I tried to kill myself. Now you're treating me to dinner and acting like a gentlemen" Despite the bizarre turn of events which had lead a criminal mastermind and an empathic body snatched to dine together she still felt skeptical of him, as would anyone. Still as she began carving into the thick, rare steak she pondered the lessons in etiquette her Mother taught her as a child. 'It was proper for one to be courteous at the table and discuss only civil matters', but since her release from Diyu Ayala had gone out of her way to disobey her Mother's definition of proper. Civil conversation was defiantly to be overlooked.

"Erm yes..."Eve replied slightly surprised at how fast Vincent could speak "Can you tell me why? I woke up one morning and I looked like..." Eve shook her head from side to side and from the roots her strawberry blonde her turned to a dull grey ash but still maintained it's purple locks. The silver tattoo around her right eye burned to a deep red as her eyes began to glow a bright orange. Sharp fangs jutted through her lips from different angles reminiscent to that of a shark as her body suit which clung to every curve turned blood red and hardened before cracking into scales, yet left the silver cross across her torso and the black belts on her ribs and waist untouched. When finally from her back sprouted the skeletal frame of black wings and horns as pale as her flesh was now stained emerged as she lurched forward in agony from the transformation. "Like this" She finished looking upwards towards Vincent hoping he held some answers.

A deep growl echoed in Nadia's throat as she used the back of her sleeve to wipe the spittle from the corner of her stitched lips. She opened her mouth to speak when the sudden sound of gunfire cut her off "Bedell!" for a moment she stood still holding a lingering glance towards the empty hallway. Nadia looked back at Rayvyn with tears in the corners of her eyes as she feared the worst. She sped down the hallway, bare feet slamming against the cold cement as she panted heavily.

"Now each of you will co-operate" Miss. May stated slowly as she pulled back the hammer of her gun. Cody wearily lifted his head and looked around in a daze "Cody! What's going on?!" Mai shouted as she helped him to his feet. "It's because of my Dad" "What?" "Cody's Father Aidan O'Reily was helping us with several experiments" Miss. May added "He was testing on people! They weren't experiments" Cody shouted back bitterly before suddenly finding himself off balance. Mai reached out, wrapping her arms around him to help him stand straight. "Simple semantics. Before he passed he sent Cody the information on our latest and most promising experiment. With out we can't continue" "And you'll never get the notes from me!" He yelled as Mai stood still keeping her eye on her baby rather oblivious to the conversation. "Oh really?"Miss. May lifted the gun towards Mai "Give me the Charade notes now" "You wouldn't dare!" Miss. May smiled as she fired the first shot, the bullet skimming past her head barley grazing the her cheek. "That was a courtesy shoot, do not test me further!"

"Give up Bedell you crazed bastard!" Charade yelled back holding onto the bullet wound in his shoulder. He looked back and watched as the wound began to close "Oh great so the mind control drugs no longer work but the healing ones do! Fucking great!" Bedell shouted angrily before sighing and regaining his composure. "Does it work on them?" He asked, smirking wickedly before pointing the gun towards Nexia and Takai "Baby B!" Nadia cheered as she tackled Bedell into a tight embrace "Dammit Nadia!" Bedell elbowed the red haired girl in the face and onto the floor "You are so useless! I ask you to kill the witch and she's still alive. I ask you to stop Rayvyn and... Oh" He suddenly paused and looked about the room "Actually she isn't here... Did you kill her?" "Erm... Yes but more accurately no..." "... I... See. Nadia I'm getting very irritated by your existence" Nadia simply chuckled as she stood up and smiled at him "Oh you don't mean that Baby B" "Nadia. I do... I really, really do" "Hey Bedell" Bedell looked over towards the group just in time to catch a glimpse of Charade's knee cap before it wad slammed into his face.

(Okay so I haven't completly shaken my writer's block but this'll do. Also Eve's transformation is the one from mah siggy)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Rayvyn staggered toward the doorway, struggling to remain upright. A thin smile stretched her lips as she slowly and painfully followed Nadia down the corridor. "Dont you dare turn your back on me." she muttered, getting closer back to where the others were.

Lucien had led Madora to where the headquarters of his ally once stood. Now, only chunks of cement and twisted rebar remained. "So. Will you be able to find where Bedell is now from this?" Lucien asked.

Kitsune only sighed. "I'll miss you too, Hybrid." she said after a while. Leaving was going to be harder than she thought.

Demitri's eyes followed the iridescent green puck like a hawk. With another swift move, he sent the plastic back towards Nathan's goal before the boy could blink.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 am

Shade looked at Her, not yet touching his steak. "Your here, because you're here. Simple as that." Silently cutting his his steak he popped some in his mouth. In all honesty Shade wanted to convert Ayala to his side, but saying that blatantly in the middle of dinner would certainly be bad table manners.

Vincent looked at the transformation in awe, in all honesty he felt she was still very pretty. Noting he question he pried his eyes from staring. "Oh well, The first time I can remember my demonic power, was when I was fighting Shade. Something inside me snapped, all I can remember is that I killed him. " Looking down he recalled Shade's dramatic attack on the hotel the Enforcer's were staying at, truly a very bad turning point in their lives. " Or so I thought, the next time was when I was in a Private military building belonging to M.A.C. I fell into a pit, and woke up transformed." Looking thoughtfully into the sky he paused, deep in thought. " The runes on my body, they're the reason I transform, but." Looking to Eve's beautiful eyes. " I can't recall how I got them."

Hybrid said nothing, she quietly held onto her delaying the moment in which she'd leave her. Fully embracing in the warmth holding her brought on.

Nathan bit his lip so hard he broke the skin, with a quick slap of his paddle. He missed. "Damn, this is so uneven." He looked around for something to even the odds a bit. A gleam appeared in his eye as he reached into his pocket grabbign a small electronic music player, fully charged 100%. Slowly the battery began to go down 86%, 54% 37%, 12%, 0%. with a smirk he slammed the paddle into the newly placed puck.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 pm

"I'm here, because I'm here?" Ayala repeated with a aggitated inflection "That's a vauge response... Okay. Let me rephase that... Why did you bring me here?" She held the long neck of the glass in between her fingers and swirled it in her hand before taking a small sip and placing it back on the table top. She looked at his eyes and thought of how he was leading her on to kill Mai before trying to take her own life and she felt began to feel bitter once more "And why did you want me to kill Mai if Marcello is so valuable to you?"

"Oh..." Eve muttered quietly with mild disappointment. "Well umm, okay then. It was nice to meet you and thankyou for your help" She said with a polite smile as she returned to normal, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a black texture. She reached for Vincent's hand and wrote a phone number on his palm "If you figure something out about why we're like this then give me a call"

"Yes I can" Madora said as she looked at the dust settled on the side of the street "Look at these tracks" She kneeled down to the floor and motioned to the footprints beside a long trail. The foot prints apeared like clawed feet at first before turning into human footprints "Kira met a friend of Bedell's once a strange girl named Nadia. She also happens to be my daughter, these footprints definatly belong to her... Though the body she's dragging I don't know who that belongs to. Either way they're down the street"

Nadia cried out in horror as Bedell was knocked to the floor as she heard Rayvyn's voice. "Ray! You're okay" Charade said happily as he looked up at her before reaching down and grabbing Bedell's collar. "You've lost, call of your bitch and surrender!" "Umm..." Bedell paused a contemplated look on his face "Sorry but no" He lashed out towards Charade with a sharp knife making Charade jump back. Charade was ready to attack when a voice called out "Okay, I'm here and demand you attention" both Charade and Bedell paused and looked to the door "Kira!" Takai hissed angrilly with a strained voice "Not quite Takai" Madora said with a smile "Then who are you?" Nexia asked. Madora motioned to Bedell who seemed afraid "He knows" The group looked back to Bedell for answers and in a quite tone like a child awaiting punishment he squeeked "Madora" "Mama?" Nadia questioned with excitment tingle in her voice. Madora stood with outstretched arms "That's right child. Come give me a hug" Nadia stepped forward but Bedell grabbed the back of her neck and yanked her backwards "Nadia you will stay" "Yes Baby B" Madora's demonor soured "What have you done to her mind?!" She yelled and Bedell held a superior smirk "You're daughter is my property now Madora. I've outgrown everything you wanted me to be and now I have my own version of you. This one obey's my every word and hold all your powers, or rather your old powers" "Bedell you rotten little bastard! I was going to give you a swift death but now your torment will be the horror stories of the darkest corners of hell!" Charade stood by Rayvyn's side and held her gently before wispering "We should leave, right now"

(Rushed post, I'mma betting theres some erroes in this)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Demitri missed the puck and Nathan scored a point. Now it was 3-1 in Demitri's favor. "Well. Guess I have to step up my game if I want to buy a new coat." Demi winked, picked up the puck, and set it into a play at a much faster pace than before.

Kitsune gently patted Hybrid twice on the back, hugged her tightly, and faded into a fresh mountain breeze that passed through Hybrid's hair.

"Yeah. Let's go before we get caught in the crossfire. Go get Nexia and Takai." Ray whispered to Charade, already moving towards the exit. Lucien stood beside Madora, watching the spectacle unfold.

(not much today, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:52 am

Gleaming red eyes glanced over in Ayala's direction, looking at her but not entirely so. "Valuable?" Shade muttered in a hushed tone. " There are two reasons, but one will require a deeper explanation. Cautiously placing his glass on the silken tablecloth Shade felt himself shaking his head and a long deep sigh came forth. Piercing Ayala with his gaze his voice raised as inner frustrations manifested themselves. "Marcello is not valuable to me from a leader or businessman view. He is a violent raging homicidal boy who would put Jack to shame." Running his dark cold fingers through his even darker hair. He was just beginning to vent "The ripper that is, and that can cause issues with things like, being discrete. Coupled with his almost lack of any ability to follow orders makes him a problem. The fact of the matter is I had specific orders for no one to touch you while you were in Black Thunder custody. Which I'm sure was violated, even worse I'm certain Marcello has influence in Aurel, my third in command." shade leaned back in his chair, his anger subsiding and another emotion coming forth. "But from the point of view of a father, one that I take with almost all that find their way to me, I don't wish to just get rid of him." The Shadow Lord closed his weary eyes calling forth Marcello's past. "He is a broken child, shortly after he is born both he and his father Cody will be imprisoned by M.A.C. in which thousands of experiments will be preformed upon. Cody will cease to exist as he is and transform, into Charade. While Marcello's mind will shatter into so many fragments I fear it is impossible to put them all back together. From what I can summarize, he hates everything, and everyone. Although. I do believe that the only person he doesn't hate, is his biological mother."

Vincent took the phone number and looked it over. "Oh uh yea I will uh, Eve." Rubbign the back of his head again. "I'm uh, sorry I couldn't be of any use."

Nathan gasped audibly as the puck whizzed into his goal. "Damnit." he muttered '4-1 this isn't going good, I need something else something to charge myself with!' He said looking around for something in grabbing range.

Hybrid felt Kitsune fade in her arms, her heart sank to the floor. Silently picking herself up she began to long trek home.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:31 am

"Does he know it's Mai...?" Ayala thought back to the reif moment she had meet Charade, he seemed nice enough. He had given her his shoes and walked bare foot beside her and the instant he had a chance to send her out of harms way he took it. She could see now the simularities between Charade and Cody and wondered how she had missed the obvious.

Eve smiled at Vincent "It's okay. I'm sure we'll figure this out somehow" She turned away from Vincent and gave a small wave "Keep in touch Vinni"

"Let go of Nadia!" Madora screamed at Bedell who only clutched the girl tighter "Not in this life time!" He noticed Charade moving past him towards Nexia and Takai and muttered "Aren't you going to do something?" "Hey it's not me she wants to kill" Charade whispered back "No but if she gets Nadia not only will Madora have the powers of a wraith but she will have her old powers as well. Do you really want that in your City?" Charade paused for a moment, Bedell had a point and yet he couldn't but think of one of Captain's laws Commandent number six;If you ever come face to face with Madora just run "It ain't my problem" He replied codly and walked over to Kira and Nexia. "Last time Bedell. I'm only giving you this chance because I was curious about your involvment with M.A.C but you've gone to far" "Still no Madora" "Fine!" She shouted though gritted teeth as Bedell's own shadow grew behind him. The disfigured dark copy lurked over him and clamped it's fingers around his shoulders like a vice before ripping him from the groung and into the air. "Bedell!" Nadia screamed and tried to reach him. Charade kneeled down beside the two girls "We're leaving right now" He said before helping them towards the exit.

(I swear once I stop being addicted to this video game I'll stop the subpar writing)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Rayvyn leaned heavily against the wall beside the exit, waiting for Charade to bring Takai and Nexia. She could see the car she and Takai drove in sitting idly outside. "C'mon, hurry while theyre distracted."

Demitri winked "First one to five wins, and that'll be me! Then you'd owe me a soda." he said slyly, easily stopping Nathan from scoring a goal.

Kitsune reappeared not far from another city. She could see a welcome billboard along the highway. The sign, painted with bright colors and an elaborate style of lettering, read "Welcome to Aeon City." Kitty sighed, Well, this looks like a good place to start over. Before venturing into the city, Kitsune cleared her mind and focused, as hard as she could, on a change. When she starts a new life, she wants to start from scratch. After a while, the change was complete. Kitsune was satisfied, and began to explore Aeon city. The girl known as Kitsune was gone.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 am

Shade tilted his head slightly shadow features becoming clear in the light, his smooth face seemed to lack any imperfections. Of course this could be a result of his Wraithhood. "That's the thing, the Mai of now has matured it seems a deal since her Enforcer days, and into the mix that she's biologically different meaning Marcello's enhanced senses get a different experience form her. I don't think that who she was would matter, save if he remains blissful to her true identity. In fact he might feel a sense of comfort, perhaps even briefly forget his violent tendencies." Slicing his steak for another bite he peered over to his guest. " Would you agree?"

"Vinni?" Vincent found himself staring blankly at the strange new nickname. " Oh uh, yea, keep int ouch umm ...Eevee." Vincent, unable to stop the crap coming out of his mouth found himself trying to give Eve an nickname as well.
( I actually like that pokemon )

Camillia looked at the clock in anticipation and fear. "Argh I haven't found an outfit yet!!!!!"

Nathan bit his lower lip and grabbed the table itself with his bad hand and protected his goal with the other. "How about I even these odds?" He smirked as energy began to flow into him.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 pm

"No actually I don't" She replied in a rather spiteful manner. "I doubt that anything could cure that sociopaths mind even fro a second. He is a danger to society and I doubt he actually cares for you or anything other then hisself!" She dragged the serated edge of the knife across the centre of the steak and watched the meat's juices drip from the cut "He's a lost caused" She muttered quietly to herself more fasinated by the food on her plate then the words from her mouth. "Not that it matters though seeing how theres no way of travelling back to the future"

Eve chuckled at his light hearted humor and took fight once again. The wound in her back hindered her slightly but she moved on, determined to help another as there were many others to help on this horrible night.

Charade lead Nexia and Takai out of the building to saftey but couldn't help but feel no relief. Madora was back and the Enforcers were gone "Where do we go now?" Nexia asked holding Takai in her arms "I know where" Charade replied and moved towards Rayvyn's car "Come on, get in"

"Cody! Just give her the damn notes!" Mai shouted back to him "But-" "Look I know Charade, I meet him in a brief and strange encounter. Despite what M.A.C does to him he turns out to save people" "See Cody" Miss. May interupeted "We are helping people"

"Give her up now and I'll allow you to live!" Madora shouted and even Bedell was slightly taken aback by her words. She knew Madora had been stalling but why? Was there some part of her that remembered how they were before despite what had become of them now? Or was it simply because she needed him for some plan? Regardless of her motivation he was egar to take the oppotunity because right now she held all the cards. "Fine I'll tell her everything" He said and was lowered back to the ground. "Tell me what Baby B?" Nadia asked moving closer to him to make sure he was safe. "About how I never really loved you Nadia" "No Bedell, there just jokes, right? ...Only jokes" "Think about it you stupid little girl. Think about what you've done for me, what I did too you! How you screamed and begged and eventually laughed with me. Christ you helped me murder the woman who raised you" "But it was worth it. It made you happy, I like making you happy. You make me happy, I like the way you make me feel... You made me fall in love!" Nadia begged, her usual sadistic smile into a desperate grimace as he confesses what deep down she already knew "This isn't love Nadia, this is insanity. All my intents were to gain a body guard, I was the brains and you were the muscle to take down those who opposed me" "No! No! No! You're lying, you're all lying!" "Would a man who loves you shot you in the face for fun?" "Well I-" "I don't care about you Nadia, probably never will. But she's your mother... She'll care for you. You want that don't you? You want to make her happy right?" "I... I guess..." Madora placed her hand on Nadia shoulder "You do want to make me happy" Nadia smile widened with tears in her eyes as Madora suddenly grabbed her skull, each finger pressing into the girls skin "Now Nadia... Let me in!" A black smog deleved deep into Nadia's skin as Madora took controll by shadowing inside her. The fusion of both Nadia's monster form and Kira's shadow self caused a whole new transformation which Madora was proud to call her own. "Oh that feels so much better" She said cracking her shoulder blade.

(Okay this Madora's last body I swear! I saw this pic and was like MUST USE: http://kidkidkidkid.deviantart.com/art/DW-IV-Concept-120012532?q=boost%3Apopular+in%3Agameart%2Fgameconcepts%2Fcharacters&qo=87 )
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Minhee lay slumped over her desk in the basement workshop of Reiverta's mansion. Her gauntlet, shining with a dull red sheen lay on a wooden stand. Her left arm was heavily bandaged from the elbow to the tips of the fingers. Hee held her arm close to her chest as she stared at the wall, her neck already sore from being in the same position for long. The stale air of the workshop smelled heavily of bleach and cleaning solution, and no longer of the metallic stench of blood. Jacob had brought down and buried the bodies that Hee tortured and mutilated for curiosity's sake, and did a good job of cleaning the workshop afterwards. Hee also learned her lesson, and was punished by the powers that be for using too much black magic all at one time: her left arm, where she wore the gauntlet, had deteriorated to little more than bone and bits of sinew. She knew of spells and ways to grow her arm back, but it would take an agonizingly long time. Hee sighed, and turned her head to stare at the other wall. And just before my wedding too.

Acheron searched Cody's bar high and low, but found no trace of him With a shrug, he figured Cody went back to the hospital without him. Acheron left the bar, his mind spinning with the clues he picked up.

Rayvyn held the back door open for Nexia and Takai, and turned to Charade as she closed the car door. "Where exactly are we going?" she asked, sliding into the passenger seat, one hand holding her ribs. She could already feel the flesh bruising from where Nadia beat her.

Demitri blinked in surprise as the fluorescent green hunk of plastic sped past his defense and clattered into his goal. How could he not have seen that! Nathan was getting faster. With his trademark grin, Demitri replaced the puck on the table and announced: "4-2", setting the puck back into play. It was getting interesting.

Lucien looked on at Madora's transformation as she took control of Nadia. He started a slow, deliberate clap. "Satisfied with your new body, Madora?" he asked, a sly tone to his voice.

Kit nudged the door to Camila's room open with his nose and slipped inside. He headed straight for a chest at the foot of Camila's bed and scratched lightly at it, signaling to Cammy that she should open it. Who know, there might be an evening dress inside.

(KIT KNOWS EVERYTHING. also, what other characters do i have lying around?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:25 am

Shade pondered this for a moment. "Perhaps, their may be a way of going into the future after all." He mumbled quietly to himself his steak lay before him quickly losing the attention from Shade. " Of course I still need to ensure the future happens as is. "
(bad)

Vincent watched quietly as Even flew off, turning around me smiled to himself. "Wow she was cute, and she gave me her number!"
(eh)

Nathan smiled as Demitri's shocked face reassured him of potential victory. "Yea it;'s getting interesting alright.!" he shouted smacking the puck back. The crowd continuing to gather.
(....)

Quiet footfalls echoed upon the stone stair case leading into the workshop, and with them a quiet yet smooth voice. "Dear, are you alright?" Reiverta's eyes glowed with a magical hue as he came into view. "Are you alright? It's been, quiet down here. I was worried about you." Walking forward he bent down to Hee's level placing warm soft lips against her forehead moving to gently caress her cheek.
(Awwwwwwww)

Camillia's eyes moved over to Kit. " Oh hey Kit, how are you? Did you come here to help me find a dress?" striding over she reached down behind the behemoth fox's ears and gave a light scratch. As she bent down she noticed the chest. "Huh? where did this come from?" Slowly she moved her hands over the smooth wooden box.
(Here we go)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Cody sighed as he looked at Mai's pleading eyes, he looked back at their child in the arms of a calculating physcopath. "If I give you the papers, do you promise to leave?" "You have my word" Miss. May replied her pale blue eyes gleamed in the light as she stared them down. "Fine" He said in a defeated tone, he took a step forward and gave a sharp gasp of pain and surprise. "Tell em where they are I'll grab them" Mai said holding him still. "They're in a safe behind the bed head" She nodded to him and watched as Miss. May pulled the gun away from the baby. She walked over to the bed head and strained to push the bed back, the black metal legs of the bed scraped against the pine floors leaving large scratch marks against the grain of the wood. Mai looked at the safe built into the wall, she placed her palm against the flat cold steal and her fingers curled around the black knob "Whats the code?" She shouted back towards the kitchen where she prayed Cody had done nothing rash "Five, two, three, six" He shouted back to her. Mai twisted the knob clicking in each number, she heard the tumblers inside click over until the latch gave way and the door swung open. Inside sat a dusty leather bound book and a mask with a painted smile on it. Mai lifted the mask up and bit her lip in anticipation "I'm so sorry Charade" she muttered and grabbed the book in her spare hand. She quickly returned to Miss. May and handed her the book and the mask, she gasped in amazement at the sight of the mask "I had no idea he completed the project already" She said mindlessly handing the baby to Mai. Mai took the baby tenderly into her arms Cody looked up at her slightly disoriented and smiled, happy that his family was safe. She placed her forehead against his and helf him closely, each reliefed that the ordeal was over but guilt ridden over condemming a stranger. "Oh... I get it now" Miss. May said as she flicked through the pages of the dusty old book "He sent this to you because it was meant for you" she said with a sinister smile "You're father didn't suddenly care for humanity Cody, he just didn't care for you" Mai stared back at Miss.May with disbelief "Charade is Cody...?"

"Well then..." Ayala paused and twisted her index finger around the tendrils of a lock of her silver hair "Could you just send me back?" She looked down towards the floor and uneasily shifted her feet "I can't do this anymore" her fingers ran down the wound on her wrist which was still coated in dried blood "It seems everywhere I go people just want to hurt me..." Ayala looked up at Shade, her eyes dewy from the tears forming in her eyes and her cheeks flushed red from the embarassment of being seen in such a state. "I want to go far away, the others will think I'm dead and will eventually forget about me. I just... I need to live a peaceful, quiet life" Just like my mother wanted for me all along

Mini Death sat on her bed, her back rested against the wall with her sheets covering the lower half of her body. She looked at the dress which hanged on her wardrobe door and smiled about the promises tommorow held. The dress was a strapless black and white dress, it had a white base but looked as if it was wrapped in black bandages. Mini Death reached up to pull her sheets over the rest of her body when she noticed the scars on her arms. She raised her arm in front of her face for inspection This one was from Madora burning me, that one was from Rayvyn peeling my skin off, this is when Madora twisted my arm until the bone broke through the skin... I don't think they reset that bone properly it still hurts when it gets cold... She put her arm back down and turned her attention back to the dress "Thats all in the past now" She whispered quietly and as she lay back down she turned onto her side to face the photograph on her bedside table. She smiled at the two girls in the picture and thought of who her and Camillia could be so much more "This is my future" Mini Death slowly closed her eyes and began to drift into sleep.

"The new Enforcer base, I don't think it's completly finished but I figure all the money would go into the rebuilding Jump City and well there really isn't any Enforcer's left" Charade replied as he looked Rayvyn over. She was still badly injuried from her ordeal with Hee and she had come out to help him anyway. "Hey Nexia, do you know anything that could heal Rayvyn... And Takai?" He said looking back at the tiered ten year old girl. Nexia paused for a moment, resting her finger against her chin as she pondered his question before sighing and shaking her head "No, the wounds need to go somewhere" "What do you mean?" He asked and peered over the seat like a small child "Well I know a spell but I'd need to send it to a willing volunteer. They carry the wounds and wait for it to heal leaving the other person with well just a scar" "So... I'm a willing volunteer" He said and raised his hand slowly. "Charade, that amount of damage in one sudden hit, could possibley kill you" "I know but well Bedell just shot me in the shoulder right? And look not a scratch on me! I have no idea how long this M.A.C drug will last so we better make this quick" "It'd still hurt ike hell" Nexia replied and Charade just shook his head "Doesn't everything?"

Madora chuckled at Lucien's comment "Oh very much so!" She cheered but then suddenly paused placing a clawed finger to her lip "But I can't help but think this is all to perfect, I mean a fusion of Wraith magic and M.A.C technology is highly unlikely... It's as if this was planned" "Well it was" Bedell interupted as he stepped forward "In your bouts of sanity you planned most of this" "What?" "Yes, you see you could see bits of Ona's visions and so you enlisted me to take certain steps to make sure things worked out for you. I'll admit it did not go exactly as planned but it did work out alright in the end" "Then why didn't you give me Nadia straight away?" "She was a super powered mutant under my command, why would I give that up with out a fight? The only diffrence in this plan is you are a few years early... Even so Kira seems to have matured to the right age" "And why don't I remember you?" Madora asked as she looked down on Bedell who seemed unphased by this, after all she had given him her word that he would live "You had your memory wiped, to make sure no one else found out about this" "Did I have anything else planned after this?" "No you said you'd know by now" Madora smiled and turned away from Bedell back to Lucien "What do you know, I was right again"

(Sleeeeeeeep now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder Eternal Evil
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next