Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Thunder Eternal Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Shade_The_Shadow_Lord wrote:
( we'll have to figure what time they ended up in, but I've got some ideas that I wanna conference with you guys before I decide)

(That stuff shade)
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm

( oh that was so long ago I don't even remember )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 pm

(Sooo we just continue on then?)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:46 pm

(yes indeed. let's go back to taking turns?)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 pm

(Okay I guess it’s my turn. But I still dunno where Ayala and Mai are so I’m leaving them out)
Charade took Takai from Nexia’s arms, cradling the child in his own. “Good enough, I think she’s just tiered... I mean it is 2am and I’m guessing her bedtime is normally like nine or something” He said with a shrug and placed Takai on the bed beside Rayvyn. Takai groaned slightly as she rolled onto her hip but kept her eyes closed. Charade looked back to Nexia “So... How do we do this?” Nexia gave an agitated sigh as she approached Charade “You do realise how stupid this is... right?” “Yeah, but aren’t most fun things stupid?” “This isn’t fun!” Nexia snapped back at him, making Charade jump with surprise. “This is dangerous! And as much as I don’t want to, I know you’re too idiotic to listen to my advice. So I want you to listen to my instructions very very carefully. Got it?” Charade simply nodded, knowing better then to retort with a smart ass comment. “Alright, sit between Rayvyn and Takai with your legs folded and your hands resting on your knees... Like you’re meditating” Charade stepped between the two beds and sat in the centre taking the position Nexia had instructed him too. Nexia rummaged through her pouch and pulled out a small jar. Inside the jar was several small, fat, blood red, leeches. “Wh-what are those?” Charade asked in a very nervous manner. “Viridian binding leeches... The key for this spell” “Oh... Great” He said with sarcasm as Nexia turned her attention to Rayvyn. “I’ll need you to lie flat on your back”

(Man I was planning like this huge return thing and yet I can’t think of anything oh well)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:27 am

"Um...Alright, if you say so." Rayvyn said hesitantly, but still laid down on the bed, flat on her back. She squirmed a bit and winced as bruises she didnt know were there felt like making themselves known while she was getting comfortable. "Nexia...What is this going to do?"

Demitri led Nathan back to the rather shabby Black Thunder headquarters. He bid Nathan good night and collapsed onto the small bed in his small room. With a sigh, Demitri fell asleep, thinking of yet another day with Nathan.

Hee retired to her chambers and did a habitual check of all her equipment and possessions. Her wedding dress hung from a peg on the wall beside a wall mirror, its pure white satin stark against a night black sash hanging loose from the waist. Hee smiled as she ran a hand over the crystals embedded into her dress' neckline. It was beautiful, and she could only hope she met Reiverta's expectations when she wore it. She went to bed and fell asleep quickly.

(not much, but its something)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Quiet, ever so quiet. Surrounded in darkness Shade the immortal arose from his daze. Turning to his surroundings his heart sank ever more. The Penthouse suite had deteriorated into an even further state of disrepair. Abandoned before and now it seemed dangerous to even breath should the old building collapse upon itself and with it, memories of a better life. The old wood groaned in heavy protest as Shade stepped forward. Crimson eyes scanned the darkness for Ayala the girl whom had traveled time with him, sat down for dinner and sympathized with his emotions.

Upon a hill far from, yet looking over the bustling city of Jump a Victorian style mansion stood in splendor , from within the haunting sounds of an organ played echoing through the halls empty of all living souls, yet filled with shuffling corpses and chattering skeleton slaves. Reiverta's pale fingers gracefully stroked the organ's keys as the dark sounds soothed his nerves. The great necromancer had never previously been engaged and the feeling was both sensational, and horrifying. 'Tomorrow' the single thought controlled everything at this moment. 'Tomorrow I am wed'

Collapsing to the bed in utter exhaustion Nathan sighed in delight at the events of his day spent entirely with Demitri. A small passion alight in his heart made him restless, unable to sleep as easily as usual . "What a great day." His mutterings seemed awkward and out of place in the empty room. turning over on his side he looked at the wall. Minutes passed, and hour passed as the excitement began to wear off weariness came to him more easily as Nathan's eye lids drooped, and drooped, and drooped. Blackness.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:02 pm

(Nergh wedding stuff has me fairly busy sooo rushed post sorry!)

"Well..." Nexia began as she gentley turned Takai over so she was flat on her back. "If done correctly this spell should heal all your wounds and inflict them upon Charade... Quiet possibley killing him in the process. Hence why I'm against it" She said bluntly. "But it won't" Charade interjected "Because I've still got that healing chemical in me from M.A.C" He said trying to reassure Rayvyn. Nexia took three leeches out of the jar and placed one on the inside of each of Takai's wrists and the third one was planted squarely in the center of her chest. She then moved over to Rayvyn's bed to repeat the process.

Ayala looked about her surroundings she could make out faint silhouettes of shattered furniture in the distance but couldn't find Shade. It only made sense that a creature of darkness would be nearly impossible to find in the dark. "Hello...?" She muttered quietly in hopes a friendly voice would reply.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Rayvyn was about to protest, but Nexia started to position the leeches. Slimy insects always made her skin crawl so to avoid panicking, Rayvyn used a technique to simply avert her attention, causing her to feel neither pain nor any sensation at all. She fell quiet, staring intently at the strips of light overhead, waiting for Nexia to begin and end the spell.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Shade's head turned towards the mouse like sound of Ayala's voice. Red Eyes piercing through the darkness like a knife. "Ayala, are you there?" He asked.

(short sweet, time to get back to Naruto!)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 2:24 pm

As Nexia approached Charade he twisted his arms so his bare wrists were facing her “Oh I don’t need to put any leeches on you Charade” As Charade gave a sigh of relief Nexia quickly drew a blade and slashed his wrists from side to side. He cried out in anguish “Why?!” Charade shouted in anger. “This spell is based in sanguimancy... blood magic. It needs your blood to work” “You could’ve warned me!” “You would’ve flinched and I would’ve missed... Now, be quiet” She looked up at Rayvyn “You too. No one makes a word!” Nexia bent forward and kissed Charade on the forehead “I’m so sorry...” She stood up straight in front of him and raised her arms a stiff finger pointing at both Takai and Rayvyn “Carnus irreputa... Nervo una, das. Sanctium un flesh, nervo trasso. Carnus!” Nexia lowered her arms and violently trusted both her hands into his chest. He screamed loudly as his flesh was suddenly torn open, blood pooling around him. His instinct told him to pull away but as he tried to escape Nexia held onto his tightly preventing him from escaping as his screams grew louder.

Ayala looked forward towards Shades voice “Y-yeah! I’m here!” She shouted out and began stumbling forward “Where are we?”
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Rayvyn knew she should not move and that, not matter what she was hearing, she should trust Nexia. Nexia knew what she was doing, Charade knew the risks. Rayvyn kept telling herself this, over and over, but still she could not black out the sound of Charade's screams. Without making a sound, Rayvyn closed her eyes and let the twin tears fall from her eyes. She could only hope that the healing serum from M.A.C was still working. If not...she didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

Shade looked around the room as he approached Ayala. " We're still in the penthouse, though it is now in far worse shape. As for time, I am currently unaware, however I hope it will allow me to preform the tasks I need to complete, in order to ensure the future remains the same."

( I'm randomly excited for Camillia and Mini's date)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:00 pm

A shrill horendous cry echoed through out Takai's mind stirring her from her slumber, her body was exhausted and bloodied but
she still forced her eyes open and turned her head enough to look at Charade as he skwirmed in agony. "S-Stop, you're killing him" She said in a frail tone as her slender fingers wrapped around the edge of the bed ready to hoist herself upwards. "I know that! He wanted this! He's doing this for you! Now lie still or it will all be for nothing!" Nexia's words were thick with enmity as tears streamed down her flushed cheeks. Nexia would not allow herself to feel the intensity of her sorrow and instead focused her emotions into rage. She hated herself for what she was doing, she hated Charade for putting her in this situation and she hated Takai for questioning her. The diminutive girl looked down to her stomach the fresh wounds from her sister were slowly pulling themselves back together, piece by piece the flesh was repairing it's self leaving a thin dark scar of the statement 'Happy Birthday' Takai mused for a moment how long the scars would remain visable and for how many future birthday's would she dread this marking. It was then she noticed the screams had been scilenced, there was the sound of deep panting and heavy wet sobs being choked out. Once again she forced herself to turn her head, finding it surprisingly easier this time to move. Takai watched with wide dewy eyes as Nexia burried her face into the chest of Charade's blood stained body, she was crying, screaming, begging, beating her fists against him, but all for naught. The body lying before her now was the lifeless husk of the man they had all once loved but had known very little of. Takai slipped off of the bed and stood beside Nexia, she rested her hand on the woman's shoulder as she feel to her knees "He's..." Takai couldn't finish the sentence to even admit Charade's death, the words felt like ash in her mouth. "Charade please... Don't go" Nexia pleaded her hands gently resting at her side as she hung her head, another loved one gone.

Ayala looked to Shade and could sense his anguish as he looked about the room. Like a child who had lost it's much loved pet, Shade had lost a piece of himself in these walls, a much cherised piece. She longed to end his agony, to make him whole again so she would no longer feel his torment. And besides I owe him She thought and her wrist ached at the mere thought of her wound. Ayala took his hand in hers and smiled gently "Come on lets get out of here and figure out where we are"

Mai wiped the tears from her eyes "No, no I won't let this happen" she murmered with determination in her voice. Slowly she rose to her feet I'll see him again, I've met him before... I'll just make Charade remember me and... Marcello... No, no Shade was lying about that. I'm sure he was! Charade and I will find our son together!... But first I need to find Archeron

(Welcome back BT ^-^)
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 am

(BT is back!! and YOU KILLED CHARADE WHYYY)

As the spell worked, Rayvyn felt the pain recede. What was once a stabbing pain all over had become nothing more than a dull throb, then disappeared completely. It was an odd sensation, to be so used to pain and have it suddenly disappear. Then she heard the screams and sobs of the other people in the room. Her heart sank and she knew, she knew that pain will never go away. Pushing herself up on one elbow, Ray saw Nexia and...Charade. "No..." she whispered. She didnt know what to do or say. She saw death, so much death before, most of it by her own hand, but this hurt her so deeply she could not do anything but hang her head and cry.

Acheron found himself on an unfamiliar sidewalk after a flash of purple and some nausea. Looking around, he saw that he was at the corner of an old hotel that was abandoned and marked for demolition. He threw his hands up "Alright, where the hell am I now?" he said to himself.

Lucien idly wandered around the little hideout of Bedell's looking at unfamiliar bits of scientific equipment. He didnt know what they all were of course, but he knew that they were dangerous. "What do you to do now, Madora?" he addressed the melding of Wraith power and M.A.C technology that used to be Nadia.

It was night in Aeon City, but a girl still roamed the streets. She had been walking almost all day, exploring the place and now it was time to sleep. She had dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail with a coupe locks framing her face. Simple black glasses rested on her nose and a silver cross earring dangled from one ear. She bundled up in the white hoodie she wore and trudged one. Tomorrow, she would find a job at the local newspaper. For now, she needed a home to affirm her new identity. She was Kitsune no more. Her name was Katarina Cyrael.

(very last post about Kitsune. the next post should be the next day right?)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Shade turned his head to Ayala, a deep sorrow in his eyes. "Indeed, it is certainly time to leave this place." With a deep sigh he placed his hand gently upon Ayala's shoulder and entered the shadows transporting them outside the old suites into the streets of Jump below. Upon exiting and pulling Ayala from the shadow his sharp eyes, despite requiring adjusting to the light noted the prescence of Archeron off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 am

(Just lemme do one more thing before the end of the day)

Takai moved closer to Charade, she put her hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb over the crudely drawn smile on his mask. She heard a light hissing sound come from his mouth and exclaimed "He's breathing! I can hear him breathing! He's alive!" Nexia put her hand on the child's shoulder and shook her head "No it's just air escaping his lungs... It's just a death rattle, nothing more" She said in a stoic manner. "No! No! He's alive!" Takai shouted again slapping Nexia's hand away. "You have to let him go, he's gone" "Shut up!" Takai snapped back at Nexia who just stared at the girl with wide eyed surprise. "Will you just shut up and look at him?!" Takai pointed to one of the numerous slashes on Charade's body. Under all the wet sticky blood his pale flesh was repairing itself "I don't... I don't believe it" Nexia muttered staring down at Charade's body. Takai shot up to her feet like a bolt of lightening "Base!" She shouted to the roof top "Yes Takai?" The computerised voice responded with a haunting echo through out the sick bay. "Can you scan him? What is his blood pressure at?" The were a light glow which flickered over Charade's body before Base responded "BP is at sixty over zero" "Okay are you medically equiped Base? Do you have blood on hand?" "Yes I am fully equiped" "Takai, what are you doing?" Nexia interupted "Giving Charade a hand, now put him on that bed" She responded and pointed to the bed she was just resting on. Nexia strained as she pulled Charade's body upwards, part of her was slightly embarassed to be taking orders from a little girl but from the sounds of it this little girl had more of a grasp on the situation then she did. "Okay Charade's wounds have healed but he lost a lot of blood" Takai began to explain as she searched through the various selves "I don't know if the healing drug thing can replace that so we'll have to do it for him" She pulled out an IV drip and turned her head towards the roof again "Base I need a bag of O neg blood and fresh frozen plasma" Two draws opposite Takai opened up and she quickly raced towards them. It wasn't long before she had the bags of blood and plasma hanging beside Charade. She removed the protective cap on the bag and inserted the tubing, making sure to sueeze the line and remove the air bubbles first. "Nexia, get me some betadine, cotton swabs and medical tape" Nexia nodded and raced back to the drawers pulling out what she was certain were cotton swabs, what she assumed was medical tape and what was labeled as betadine before returning to Takai with her bounty. Takai quickly snatched up the items and poured the betadine onto a cotton swab, with little circles she wipped the chemical onto Charade's left hand before grabbing the intravenous line "Wait! How do you know it's Charade's blood type?" Nexia asked knowing if they got it wrong it would do more bad then good. "O neg is the universal donor, he'll be fine" She said and carried on, she pulled the skin on his hand tightly and inserted the neddle before allowing the blood to flow. She raced over to Charade's right side- pushing Nexia out of the way- and repeated the procedure with the plasma. Takai watched in scilence for a few moments as the blood and plasma oozed into his body before asking "What's bp at?" "Eighty over fifity and rising" Takai looked down at Charade "Looks like we're even" Nexia turned to Takai "What do we do now?" Takai smiled and headed for the door "Sleep..."

(Tehe Psyche)

Ayala sheilded her eyes from the light for a moment "It's so bright" She muttered. She had become she adjusted to the darkness that the light now burned her a few disorrentating moments of the blinding brightness she noticed Archeron beside them. Her hand slipped from Shade's as she approached the boy "Archeron? You're here too?"

"Now Lucien, we rest" Madora replied stretching her arms into the air "I've had a long day of body snatching and now it's time to sleep... Tomorrow we'll take over the world"
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

(aawww MAAAAN you got me again XDD)

While Takai was barking orders at Nexia and effectively saving Charade's life, Rayvyn simply sat up on the bed she was on and watched. The flood of unfamiliar emotions that came over her made her dizzy. In any case, she wouldnt have been much help in medical treatments, since she never learned anything more than very basic first aid back at M.A.C. A tourniquet and splint would hardly save Charade's life. When Takai was finally done and Charade was in stable condition, Rayvyn looked at Takai as if it was the first time she had seen her. The little girl saved Charade's life! She managed to grasp the situation and not panic, issuing the right orders and carrying out her duties in an effective manner. Rayvyn suddenly felt much respect for the girl, who sadly, was no longer a child. Rayvyn silently hopped off her hospital bed, stretching limbs and checking her body for any forgotten injuries, before leaving the Sick Bay with a small smile. She would wander around this new place, look for a room to sleep in, and do so in peace. Charade was alive, and that was all that mattered to her.

Lucien's lips stretched into a smile that revealed his fangs. "As you wish." he said, before disappearing into the shadows of the hideout. He would appear again, tomorrow, when Madora summoned him. She only had to call his name and he'd return.

"Ayala?" Acheron ran for the girl and hugged her. "Ayala, I was so worried! Where were you? Where are we?" he was about to say more when he looked over Ayala's shoulder and saw Shade. He let go of Ayala and was about to tackle Shade when something clicked. Shade didnt seem dangerous, he just looked tired. Also, he was just standing there, no threatening stance or what. "Alright, whats going on? What have you done this time? And wheres Mai?" Acheron pointed an accusing finger at Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Shade Turned wearily towards Archeron, the wounds of the past ravaging his spirit, he certainly did not feel like dealing with this at the moment. " It appears Archeron." He began slowly, voice seemingly dull without it's sinister edge. " When the machine I was creating exploded, it warped us back in time. Also, during the explosion, Time seems to have, destabilized for us. We are foreign matter. All in all." Shade paused his Eyes looming over Archeron. " It's your groups fault for interrupting my work. As for Mai, she must have leapt with us, she'd be in the same area she was last." With that he sighed, placing upon himself a trench coat, and an old style hat to hide his shadowy appearance from the world.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

(Okay I'm guessing that I'm bringing about the new day then?)

Oh right of course he asks for Mai, he didn't even give me a chance to say 'yes dear, I'm fine your arch enemy healed me after you left me' Ayala turned her back on Archeron to face Shade "I'm sure they didn't mean too" She said as she approached him "Everyone makes mistakes Shade" Ayala stood close to Shade's side and linked her arm with his. Ayala gave a breif glance back to mutter "Mai's probably where Cody's bar was, seeing how the two of them were near unseperable" A spiteful part of Ayala wanted her words to hurt him, she wanted to remind him that the woman he had loved for the past nigh eight years had quickly moved on and found a love like no other, she wanted to remind Archeron that now he was alone. She couldn't help but wonder at what exact point did she no longer fear the world but only felt bitter towards it?

Mini Death frantically opened her eyes to the blarring alarm clock "Ah! Oh no!" She shouted and threw the covers of her body. Skillfully the girl lept out of bed and with haste she reached for the strapless cocktail dress which hanged on her wardrobe door. Mini Death tugged at her pajamas until the feel to the floor before slipping into her dress, after which she made way to her mirror and sat down. The jade haired girl snatched up a curler and a lock of her hair, she twisted the lock around the curler and watched as it heated up "Come on... Come on!" She whined "I've only got..." Mini Death glanced at her alarm clock, 7:06 it said in bright red lights making her sigh "11 hours and 54 minuets to get ready" She put the curling iron back down and slid out of her black and white dress before putting on her lime green robe Perhaps I should have breakfast first...

A small eleven year old girl winced as sunlight poured through her window, Takai had never taken to kindly to mornings. For breif moment she thought about how her mother and father would once wake her up. Velina would come in and sit on the edge of her bed whilst Damien did the same for Kira, the two would gently be nudged awake and then be told what delicous meal had been cooked for their breakfast that day and that they needed to get out of bed to eat it before it got cold. This would prompt a foot race between the two girls as to who could reach the kitchen table first. The winner would get bragging rights, the loser would point out how immature it was to be bragging at a simple game. But those days were gone now, Velina would never gently rouse her from her sleep again, it was obvious the woman hated her own child. She could see it when her mother looked at her, she no longer saw Takai just the reflection of the girl who killed the love of her life. Takai thought back to her father, she missed him so and she thought of her sister Kira, Takai had no idea of what her sister's fate was she knew she was no longer in control of her body after meeting Madora but that was all, regardless if Kira was not dead Takai would kill her if they met. Takai sat on the edge of the couch she had slept on, she thought of how unfair it was to have her childhood taken but then thought of what Charade had said to her Everyone has a tragic past, including you. Keep your past to yourself and those you trust deeply, otherwise you leave yourself open to so much She smiled slightly, she didn't have to dwell on the past now she had a new family, a new father. She walked towards the elevator and as she entered Base's voice said "Good morning Takai" "Morning Base, can you take me to the Sick Bay? I want to check on Charade" "Very well, I've been scanning his vitals at regular intervals and he seems to be doing well" "Really? Great! Lets see if we can wake him!"

Madora sat quietly on the cold floor of Bedell's bunker, she had scarcely slept. In her mind she was trying to fit all the pieces together, she had an idea but not a proper plan and there were so many questions. How did she know what to do so far before it had happened? All of it fited together perfectly aparently by her design and yet she seemed as much a pawn in the plan as any one else. From what she could gather so far her plan would let her into battle and it would be only Lucien and her against the rest and for that matter what of Lucien's loyalty? The two had been seperated for so long and yet she still held a fondness for him which she would never admit, did he feel it too? Or was he simply along for the ride ready to abandon her when things became grim? She shook her head, now was not the time to question trivial matters she had a mission and she was adament to complete it.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Acheron, true to his nature and dense as a lead weight, took no offense at the venom in Ayala's words. He would go look for Mai the moment he thought Ayala was safe. "C'mon Ayala, let's go." he said, offering a hand to the girl.

Rayvyn had been awake for an hour, and had been roaming around the new headquarters. Sometimes Base would tell her were certain rooms are, but mostly she was left alone. She had found the kitchen, bathroom, several bedrooms with pristine white sheets and comfortable looking beds, the living room where she had found Takai sleeping, and of course there was the Sick Bay. She knew she should go check on Charade, but she felt too nervous to. Instead, she walked into the bathroom, shed her clothes and dropped them into a white hamper. Almost everything in the base was a sterile white, including the bathroom. Rayvyn stepped into the shower, drew the curtain closed, and turned the hot water on. The bathroom quickly fogged up with steam, but Ray just let the hot water wash over. The heat felt good against her skin, and it seemed to warm her heart. Up until recently, she was a cold, heartless killer. Now, she was on the other side of the law, doing good things or at least helping those who do. It was a strange feeling.

Minhee curled up in her blankets, shying away from the beam of sunlight that was kind enough to fall directly in her face. "Aish! Fine! I'm up, I'm up. Stupid sun." she grumbled, groggily sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 am

Shade's eyes betrayed what his face did not. He was certainly caught of guard by Ayala's touch. Quietly he watched Archeron the ever oblivious ' Super ' hero fail to see what this meant.

Camillia yawned in her bed rolling over at the buzzing noise of the alarm. Quietly and powerfully she it the poor defenseless machine's snooze button.

Reiverta quietly arose from his bed at the first beam of dawn and began making coffee.

( sorry I'm frazzled right now )
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 am

(Writers block blegh)

"It's okay Archeron" She replies in a cheerful manner and casually waves him off "I'm happy here" She says and turns her back on him. Ayala beggins to lead Shade away, she doesn't know where she's going and she doesn't really care she simply wants to put distance between herself and Archeron.

Takai quietly enters the sick bay and finds Nexia slouched over Charade's lap as the shape shifting man sits beneath the sheets not wanting to wake her. He looks over to Takai and she can't help but smile as he places a finger to his lips instructing her to be quiet while she approaches. "How are you feeling?" She whispers and looks up at his exposed torso noting it is devoid of any wounds "Much better" He replies in a hushed manner "But I don't think I want to do that again in a hurry" She stiffles a chuckle at his light hearted humor and looks at Nexia "So are you too...?" "No... Why do you always think that?" Takai only shrugs "You seem to have an awful lot of concern for both Rayvyn and Nexia I figured one of them was your wife or girlfriend or... something" "Nexia's just a friend, she was engaged to someone from my past... Someone very important to me and now it's my duty to take care of her" "And Rayvn?" Charade pauses for a moment, and what of Rayvyn? What exactly was she to him? And how did she see him for that matter "Rayvyn's just a friend too, she helped me out so I returned the favor" "And..." Takai pauses for a second shifting her weight uneasily "Me?" she says and looks to her feet. Charade places his hand on the small girls head gently scruffing her black and white hair "Don't worry Takai, you're special" he says in a mocking tone but Takai can't help but feel a hint of truth in his words.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Something's not right... Acheron thought. Watching Ayala walk away with Shade, he felt betrayed. But he couldnt understand why. He turned away and walked down the street, intent on finding Mai and maybe even Cody.

Rayvyn wandered the hall dressed in only a bathrobe, deep in thought.

(sorry, not much right now)
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:34 am

Shade tightened his coat hiding his features as he and Ayala walked away. " I expected him to put up more of a fight then that, These recent events must have scarred him in someway." His cool voice whispered into the air. " So then, are you truly willing to work with me? Ayala?" His eyes gleamed over her as he studied her for any answer.

Camillia made her way to Mini's room, a bounce in her step. Today was the day, today was date night with her. The girl that made her heart race. Quietly bringing up her fist to the door, she knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Thunder Eternal Evil   Black Thunder Eternal Evil - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Black Thunder Eternal Evil
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5