Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Today I felt sick and went home, YAY SICKNESS! oh wait BOO SICKNESS!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 pm

boo sickness!

Today I went on errands for my mom during my break and she hasn't payed me back yet so now I'm broke! Again!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Erm actually this is my new diary thing, my new Day to Day. I realised I started most my posts with today I or this weekend I so ya know name change
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 pm

KAY =D mein bad.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Sitting in my big comfy chair in an empty house eating 2 day old left overs, reading comics and yelling at the TV comercials... Finally a nice Friday night!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm

did you also know that it is Friday the 13th today?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 pm

I did, ironically I've never had bad luck on Friday the 13th, it appears to be Thursday the 13th which are cursed for me! And no I'm not kidding, I can't explain why but they are my bad luck day
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

hmm, how odd o_o I dont get bad luck on Friday the 13th. its quite...normal
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Today I went for a work out in the forrest, jogging up hills, balancing on logs, moving logs in front of dirt tracks to cause chaos for the next car that came through, climbing trees, swinging from tree branchs and ect. It was great fun and I'm so making it my regular work out stuff the gym I live next to a forrest and I'm telling you I got a better work out there then for any work out I have paid for! Now I have to clean my room, after I shower first, rolling around in a forrest is dirty dirty work!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 am

I love hot showers, I always have since I can remember. Now when I say hot showers I mean so hot that when you step out your skin is red and steam is rising from your body, I love very hot showers. Now it's winter here so you can imagine I've increased my showering and the heat in the water, nothing major I never thought this would affect me in a negative way. The flesh on my neck and upper chest has stayed red, it's welted and become damaged. It's overly sensitive even a drop of water-regardless of it being hot or cold- stings the welted flesh. Movement hurts me too, even the slightest tug causes me to ache but I still need to work. The skin however is healing which is really itchy I keep waking up in the middle of the night telling myself not to scratch it's hard though and sometimes I give in when I do I just can't stop scratching, I've left myself with a few cuts from the itch. I went to the Doctor the other day about it she gave me some cream, the cream burns really badly on my skin, it makes it feel dry and flaky, and itcher... I really want to scratch, I know I shouldn't but I want too I really really do. It almost went away on Sunday and I thought YAY my skin is healing but since this cream stuff it looks like it's gotten worse, I know it's probably from me itching but giving my something that makes me more itchy was a stupid idea. I don't think I'll use it anymore, I think I'll just leave it to heal on its on, it'll itch less... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am

that sounds terrible. poor maddie >.<
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 pm

I have good news! My skin is better, I stopped using my medicine and it healed up in 2 days time for me to get a new doctor! I had my birthday on Friday and my party on Friday night it was AWESOME, what I can rmember anyways but I still haven't gotten off all the body paint as well it looks like a cool tattoo. I got a new comic and it was very fun to read, I learned the Arkham Asylum markers have realesed the trailed for Arkham City and it looks like soooo much fun. I got a new laptop and gave it an awesome batman look, haha I'm a nerd I know! I just needa install all my programs and then start work on the Vincent picture. Oh and I got my psychology report in the mail the other day I've offically be decalred stable again YAY! But who know in my experience head doctors believe any lie you tell them if you tell it well enough and they're treatments never work stupid little people never got me. I dealt with it in what they called the wrong way and now their saying I'm fine! Ha they make me chuckle! Can't wait to see what fun my next break down brings me, who knows what chaos could happen but all and all I really had a great weekend =D

Last edited by Tainted Soul on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:55 pm

sounds like you had a most awesomely awesome party ^^ and congrats on the new laptop btw
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Hey peoples, everything is shit. And I don't mean that in a whiny emo way of OH WOE IS ME! I've just been having bad luck like all week, everything I do bam bad luck! So naturally I'm drunk and working on a story and I'm sleepy but hey I got new underwear with a batman symbbol on it so thats pretty bad ass.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 am

Nice to see you're dealing with it just fine o_o
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Today I dyed my hair orange, I like it ^-^

Also I'm about to make a list off the top of my head of things I've done so you guys can see how many things you've done which are simular too mine... That makes more sense in my head, ANYWAYS;

Dyed my hair an odd colour (I've done sevral of these, blue, orange, purple, ect. but I'm putting it under one thing)
Jumped in a puddle with my brand new shoes, I litterally just walked out the shop with these $80 shoes
Smashed a computer with a mallet dressed as a school girl... Or in Shade's case I gues this'd come under school boy
Worn a sombero in the middle of a strange neighbour hood I've never been in before
Worn a bullseye on my back (Regularly, tis my fave shirt)
Stuck smiley face badges in my ears
Ran from the police... Twice so far lol
Ran around with nerf guns hunting fake zombies
Played Black Magic Woman on Guitar hero medium level in a suit while aranging a bussiness meeting for the next day and gettin 4 stars
Broken into a golf course to play ghost hunters at age 18... Or was I 17... meh
Ran naked through 4 parks
Walked though the state capital in hand cuffs
Introduced myself to people by handcuffing myself to them and saying Hi I'm Mel
Seen a medical exhibit of a human body thinly sliced in seperate sheets of glass
Gotten changed in a public area, many times
Decided to go swimming at a beach so I simply walked in fully dressed, shoes and all
Told a bride at her Hen's night that she was making a mistake, I didn't even know the woman

ANNNNNNND my most prized memory which I'm pretty sure no one in history has done; Ran around in a giant hampster ball with my face painted as a tiger.

Man I know theres more I'm missing but I can't think of anything right now, anyways let me know if you guys have done anything on this list or anything close to it.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Goddamn, my life seems so boring compared to yours...I should get out more, but I need money and people to do stupid things with.

I havent dont anything remotely similar to the stuff you listed. I just screamed myself hoarse at a Kpop concert, spent a good chunk of savings on Kpop and Tokio Hotel merchandise, repeatedly came home dangerously close to curfew just because I was out chatting with my best friend, and I'm known for screaming "HEY LOOK, A KITTY" every time a cat walks by then continuing with the serious conversation like nothing happened.

I need to do more.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 am

nor do I do any such things epic
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 am

Yeah I do that kitty thing too and I've screamed myself hoarse many a times. As for the no moneys and no people thing, I spent a lot of my life rather poor, I'm talking unemployed parents living with pay checks from the goverment and I had no job and wore clothes from thrift shops type poor. I still did crazy things and a lot of these things on the list I did by myself. Look I ain't saying live your life like my this is the life I chose to live regardless of peoples support, but hey if you want to live your life diffrently do it. My Mother told me a very insipring quote when I was younger "Just fucking do it!" That means stop wishing, quit bitching, no excuses, get off your ass and do something about it or stop talking about it. And thats how I've lived my life, I want something I do something to get it.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 am

Yep. I still admire you. Very much.
I guess my life is just so slow paced. Besides, the culture here is focused on schooling until im like 22 so not much fun till after college.
Btw, your mom is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:49 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Today I went to work and went through a full day which was nice and quiet. But later after work I went swimming in my friend Naomi's pool and then played cludeo. I've come home now and found sevral blood stains on my hands... How'd that happen?!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 am

you blank out and kill someone?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 am

Nah there wasn't enough blood for that. I think I've just cut myself and haven't noticed weird thing it I can't find a fresh cut.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:27 am

So mysterious o_o maybe you just scraped something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today I... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Today I...
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: