Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

Today I... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 pm

They look fine enough to me.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm

So today I'm making rainbow brownies! SQUEE! I've been all house wifey latley, cleaning here and baking there... It's weirding me out. On the plus side I bleached my teeth today and I'm getting my lip pierced (Again) on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 pm

RAINBOW brownies? How does that work? o_O yay lip piercing! what type this time?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Brownies with mini M&M's in them and I'm getting a black ring in the center of my lip
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:18 am

I want soem rainbow brownies Sad
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 am

Oh and hope everything goes well with the lip piercing.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Me too! But today I got fake nails for the first time, it's so weird!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Bad News   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:19 am

Okay so my Mum broke my laptop, crushed poor lappy's screen on accident. She'll replace it but right now she's kinda broke due to paying for the house, christmas and giving my sister money she really really needed after her car broke down in the middle of no where while they were camping. So it'll be a while, I'm using my Dad's laptop right now but I can only use this every now and then. Sooo yeah, on the bright side this will give me time to think about the new Enforcer's base, which has thus far eluded me!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 am

Aww sucks to ehar about your laptop, good luck getting the new base layout done.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 am

ooohhh that sucks! hope it gets fixed soon. and yeah, good luck with the layout ^^
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: KA-BOOM!   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 pm

I'M BACK BABY! I get my laptop all fixed up and returned to me on Friday and will be back to my regular updating! Dad's laptop sucks and I hate it! So hurry up Friday I want my lappy! Anyways guess what I did! I quit my job W00T! What new job do have lined up? I hear you thinking about asking me. And the answer is this, NONE NONE AT ALL! I got sick of a job I am unhappy with and so I quit, my boss begged me to stay but I told him I was done and I couldn't be bothered working anymore (Other then the 2 weeks I had to do before leaving) And so I am soon to be jobless and have no idea of what I'll do but hey I'm sure I'll get drunk at some point soon and have some brilliant drunken scheme plow through my brain
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 am

Awww why'd you hate your job?

and also yay about your new laptop!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:39 am

Dude, it's fast food... It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 am

Didn't you work at a jewelers?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Nope that was 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Also got my lappy back WHOOP WHOOP!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 pm

O_o you now I first misread this as " Also got Laid WHOOP WHOOP!"
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:26 pm

I read a phrase somewhere once, I think it may have been on a car 'Justify your existence' was the quote and honestly I've yet to find anything more inspiring. It's a sad fact of how small we are, we'll be born and muddle around in the filth and then we'll die. I feel like I should end that sentence with "It's as simple as that" but it isn't. Nothing in life is simple or easy for that matter, but if it were where would the fun be? If things were simply handed to us through out life we'd have no satisfaction in it and if things were simple there'd be no need for pursit or growth. We humans can do amazing things and destructive things, yes humans suck, yes the world is shit, yes we're probably going to die and be forgotten. So what? Who cares about other's? Your existence is just that, it's your's not anyone elses. Do what you want in life, heck I do it all the time. I want to be in a parade I'm in a parade, I want to walk into a shop and buy nothing but whip cream, I do it with little care of what the check out chick says. Stop planning things, stop putting it off do it now! The other day I was traveling down a road at over 100km when it was only a 40km road, to make it worse I was half hanging out the window without a seat belt. Did I care if I got hurt? Yes, in fact I've injuried my back and head pretty badly. Would I do it again? In a heart beat. I'm going to die anyway I might aswell die with a smile on my face. I'm not saying be reckless thats my version of fun, but I am saying stop wishing, stop bitching, start doing shit you always wanted. If you're so worried about what others would think start a double life! And I ain't kidding, it's easier then you'd think. You needa go somewhere were no ones knows you and give yourself a new name, no cards just cash oh and a wig always makes it more fun too but thats just me. So please, please justify your existence in this absurd universe before it's far too late and you look back again gah fuck I should've done that when I had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:23 am

O_o wow that's pretty inspirational Tainted Soul, wow ... just wow.

wait you drove over 100% the speed limit half hanging out the window seatbeltless O_o
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 pm

truly inspiring o_o
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Well yeah, see the limit was 40 and we were doing 130. Today I spent my last paycheck on booze and pretty new knickers. I have no money and still have a few christmas presents to buy, but I'm sure I can work around it somehow. I always do.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm sure you'll work something out soon XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

... thats like 300% the speed limit!!!

and wow booze and knickers?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

lol yeah booze and knickers.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:32 am

was the booze good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Today I...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: