Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

Today I... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Oooh, thats cool. What's it all about? Tis Fiction?

(btw, its your turn to post. you post after shade)
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 am

The book as far as I've read apears to a be a fiction story about a conspiracy in the christian comunity. But I can't help but thing I'm reading it wrong because if that were the case in 1919 the writer would have been considered a heritic and killed.

(Also knew it was my turn I just wanted to write a really good post)
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Today I brought a foosball table that is all ^-^
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:55 am

oh cool foosball!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Yesterday I... Went to a 24 hour comic book day! It was awesome I meet artists and helped my friend kick start his carrer in the art world despite the lack of appreciation from him. Sadly I had to leave to go to a charity dinner but I told them I'd be back, I got back at like 10:30 and they were closed! Like what the hell?! 24 hours my ass! I would've gone in today and confronted Scott (The comic book guy) but I got food posioning from the food at the charity and have been throwing up a lot, feeling better now though soooo yay! Also the owner there said if they had more money they would've hired me already which made me really really really happy! All I needa do is wait until they move into the larger near by shopping mall next January which'll increase their sales and get me a job!

Anyways on Friday I went to the Perth Royal Show they put it on once a year and I got a friend to cover my shift so I could go. I got some cotton candy (YUM!) and went on the bumper cars where I discovered I am really damn good at driving. I kept swerving to narrowly avoid car crashes and at the end of the round I parallel parked right next to the exit a split second before the machine went dead. Then we went on this spinning thing which was really fun to ride but hard to describe without my wiggling hand gestures. After that we went on the fastest ride in Australia THE RAGE! It leans on a 45 degree angle and spins you around and around through tunnels with fast paced music pumping in your ears and the wind in your hair and then it goes even faster... Backwards! Lots of fun! Then I went on my first roller coaster ride ever, now this is a huge deal for me. You see when I was young I went on a ride with my Dad I went up to the YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO RIDE SIGN and stood on my tippytoes, the lady didn't notice and let me on. I never knew those things actually meant something. I went on the ride and almost feel out my Dad had to hold on to me because I was hanging out of the seat, thus my fear of heights. So yes I went on my first roller coaster and screamed at my friend that and I quote "I fucking hate you! I can't believe you made me do this you bitch! Fucking fuck fuckity fuck fuck!" Then at the end I ran to the nearest bin and vomited into and said "Yay! We're alive!" Then we went onto a 3D maze to scary you had to be over 15 to go in. It was awesome people running around in costumes and bloody torsos everywhere sooo much fun until the roof started to come down about to squash us (Apart of the thing) and Naomi ran out cry so I ran after her and missed half the ride. But thats okay I don't blame her she couldn't help it, still next year I'm doing that ride again!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Wooow, sounds like fun. I could only hope I'd be tall enough for that roller coaster ride :/ CURSE MY SHORTNESS.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 pm

I spent all weekend at my friends house while her parents were out of the state and had lots of fun then went to work hungover, came home with writters block blegh but after some medicore writing I seemed to pick it up eventually. Now I am tiered and incoherent YAY sleep now
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Soo hey my boss was being a bitch today I dunno why but she seemed to pick me out tonight, maybe it's because when she yells at me I yell back because I know I'm right and I'm not just saying that one of the instantces was this; "Mel why are were you outside?! I could strangle you today!" "I was picking up money a customer dropped in drive thru so YOUR till wasn't low! Next time I'll just leave it for you" I won't bother going into detail for the rest but the end of the night resulted in my with a bruised spine, 5 cuts in my hand and a scraped knee. I dunno why she was so mean tonight normally we get along great just yesterday we were having hot chocolates in the staff room. WHY HAS MY BOSS FORSAKEN ME?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 am

your injuries seem so unrelated to your day o_o well, hope your boss was just having a bad day that one time
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 pm

So yesterday my friend Naomi was meant to pick me up so we could get spray tans together and then I'd come home and clean before going to bed.

The night ended with me getting a new piercing, in a car with people I only just meet, a bottle of vodka in hand, blaring music in my ears traveling 40 over the speed limit trying to get two suburbs over for a movie that started in 10 minuets. WHOO what a fun day!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 pm

wow....just, wow. youre the only person i know that these things can happen to.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 pm

lol yeah still a little hazy on how it all happened but my eyebrow ring is badass and fun to poke!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 am

And now for a rant.

I love my Mum she's awesome, she's funny, she gets my party lifestyle and accepts it. But my Mum gives the worst advice, everytime I listen to her it goes wrong! Casing point her idea to go to Cyril Jackson a fun school but one where I picker up some nasty habits, another one is where this girl I liked was in a history class all other classes I had with her were with other people this one it'd just be me and her and strangers we didn't care about. Mum's advice forget Maths class and move to History, due to a computer error it went through that I failed Maths. Mum's advice: Work at Chicken Treat, I hate my job. Mums advice: If you do night shift you'll have more time in the day, I got robbed. And Mum's latest advice: I shouldn't wear the glasses I borrowed from my friend no matter how good they look, My friends glasses are missing. THE HELL?! I know half the time it isn't her fault b ut every single time I follow her advice something bad happens its like the universe telling me not to listen to her and when ever I follow my own instinct something good happens. URGH! WHY WHY WHY WHY?! This isn't fair where the hell are those stupid glasses?!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 am

she means well and is awesome that way. at least you mom gives advice and not commands.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Hey heres a funny story! I took today off to search for my friends glasses I figured I have a bit of a sore tummy I'll just tell my boss that it's my monthly. He brought it but said I needed a doctor's note which is nothing new. So I went to the doctors and she told me that I need to go to hospital cause I have the signs of appendicitis. How many people start a story with "So I borrowed my friends glasses" and end it with "They took out an organ!" lol Part of me hopes I don't have it but my other side (I named her Harley) is like "Oh hell yes I get more paid days off work and a bad ass scar!" I'm not sure which half of me is winning this argument on the plus side a scar would suit my new eyebrow ring, also on the plus side scars tend to heal very well on my I have 5 one my face only which are very hard to see unless I point them out.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am

Only you can have such an interestingly topsy turvy life Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Well get this I went and got my ultrasound and watched her take pictures of all my organs, MY KIDNEYS ROCK! I was watching them and thinking "Thanks little guys you've done a lot for me" and then we came to the liver and I said "Thanks liver truly you are the god of my organs" and then we came to my appendix and well she couldn't find it. Thats right my appendix is missing! She said I've probably got an appendix that flicks down which only happens to a handful of people so if the pain gets worse during the night I need to go to the hospital for surgery, but the pains been pretty steady so no surgery for me. But I find that hillarious! I've got so many tiny weird things with my body that not a lot of people have, like abnormally shapped tear ducts, one eye round and one eye football shaped and now upside down appendix.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Everytime you post you become more and more unique you know that?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Lolz I iz spesailz
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 pm

i will never stop being amazed at you, dear TS.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 am

Indeed there's always something new and exciting with you
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 am

Hey you know how you guys are always saying "Wow Mel only you coulddo something that strange"and things along the lines of that? What happened to me yesterday proves all them to be true! So yesterday was the pride parade, a parade dedicated to all things gay and how you should be proud of who you are and who you love regardless of what others might think or say. I went in one sexy police woman outfit! (I had at least 12 people ask me to arrest them, I stopped counting after a while) Anways so the parade starts and me and my friend Madi get right next to the parade near the start. And it was amazing, bright colours, topless women dancing with glitter and drums, a ringmaster running around taking picture (who turned out to be an old friend of mine so yay got to see him again) Then this other group comes up with their banner and Matt (This very very flamboynt man we befriended in the crowd) calls them over and tells him to get in the parade I say "Can I come to?" In unison the three women shouted yes! SO Madi and I were in the parade! I was swinging my baton telling people "Cheer! Come on cheer! Show us a little love people!" I stopped at one point to talk to a group of about 5 cute girls who were not cheering and told them "How about this, the loudest cheerer gets my phone number" The girls looked stunned for a moment before screaming in my ears. To be honest I couldn't tell who shouted the loudest so I just gave my number to the cutest and kept walking in the parade. During the parade several newspaper photographers asked me to pose so I'm looking for my photo somewhere. At the ened of it the parade and the crowd made it's way to a park and gathered around a gazebo, I made my way into the gazebo and stood up on the bench dancing my ass off with Matt until I got dragged away back home D= however while walking back to the car several groups of men and women cheered for me and got me to rise my baton of take my hate of to them. On the down side dancing through the main streets of perth in large knee high boots while screaming has very very much hurt my ENTIRE BODY! Every time I bend over my abs hurt and I give a little moan of discomfort it is sad Sad BUT SO WORTH IT Smile
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

wow, sounds like you had an awesome time. i have never been to a pride parade as we dont have pride parades here so i dont know how awesome your day was. i would have cheered for you if i was there XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 am

Wow I think I can sum this whole thing up in two words

"That's Maddie!"
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Today I... Made a real world Eve avatar, enjoy it! Oh and don't mind the weird looking purple streaks I tried everything to make them look good but they just don't wanna look good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Today I...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: