Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 am

Yep and the fancy undies were fun to run down the street in.
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: The return   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh man it feels good to be back!

Well I'm bed ridden for the next few days and seeing how we all recently got back in touch now seems perfect to resurect BT yet again!

Why am I bed ridden? Well I was in a car crash with my boyfriend! Nothing serious, he's perfectly fine I got the worst of it outta the 3 car pile up. I have a lot of pain in my torso, mostly to the right and on the sternum and short term memory loss. I don't even notice it but I keep repeating things apparently. I refuse to stay down though! I keep getting up and doing the dishes and washing even though its hard to do and Corey (the afermentioned boyfriend) keeps trying to get me to rest. BLEH! Like thats gonna happen! I actually yelled at him that I was fine... Feel really bad about it now though.

Anyways I have a boyfriend, new house and no job... All in one day. What happened you ask? Well I can't be fucked typing it all up so I'mma just copy and paste the quick version I sent to Alex on MSN

29/03/2011 10:36:12 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Okay it all starts in October last year; I was hanging out with my close friends Naomi and Maddi. Maddi had a boyfriend named Corey (They had been together for over 2 years) and Corey had a best friend named Jim. In Decemember I quit my job, due to them making me work another close shift since the robbery. So I said no more and handed in my notice. Then got drunk with Corey, Jim and Maddi.
29/03/2011 10:38:01 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael I had a slight crush on Maddi and she suggested a 3some with Me, her and Corey... Though something unexpected happened. Turns out Corey was really erm talented and made me think that perhaps I was still a little less gay then I thought. So after that happened boys became interesting. The most interesting one was Jim. However Jim was not very good as a boyfriend.
29/03/2011 10:40:05 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael He pretty much expected me to do everything for him and sad thing is I did. I returned to my job to pay for food for him and discovered my friend Naomi had been spreading nasty rumours about me behind my back while I was away. It hurt.
29/03/2011 10:40:54 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael But despite putting up with bitchy customer, co-workers and back aches I would come home and cook dinner for Jim before passing out on the bed only to be awoken in the middle of the night cause Jim wanted sex, not very good sex either. So eventually I stated getting annoyed at Jim.
29/03/2011 10:42:43 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Corey (Also Jim's room mate) was there to comfort me. And him and Maddi were having trouble, Maddi and I were having trouble too after she moved into Naomi's home and joined in the rumours about me thinking I wouldn't find out. So there I was unhappy with life and starting to fall for my boyfriends best friend. I ignored it best I could, god how I tried.
29/03/2011 10:44:18 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Then I did this stupid thing and brought home a 6 pack of borboun only to discover Corey was the only one home. We drank it together and I nearly kissed him, but just stopped myself before kissing him. Apperantly afterwards I curled up in a ball of guilt and exclaimed how I shouldn't feel this way about him and how I was evil and stupid and off to take a nap.
29/03/2011 10:46:01 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Later on when I was more sober, he confronted me about it and asked if I really meant what I said. I nervously replied yes and he said he felt the same. I told him I didn't want to do anything that I wanted to try and fix things with Jim, he deserved that. Unfortuantly a few days later Corey almost crashed his car. He was okay but very very shaken up...
29/03/2011 10:47:55 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael I took him for a walk and hugged him as he cried, (I later found out no one, not even Jim or Maddi has seen him cry) then he tried to kiss me and I said no. I screamed at the situation at how unfair this was to everyone and punched a poll. Busting up my knuckles a little, he took my hand kissed the knuckles and then put his finger under my chin. He kissed me and I kissed him back.
29/03/2011 10:50:12 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Then I cried for 15 minuets and screamed and cried and hated myself so much. Then I ran. We ran, we grabbed a few things and disappeared, I quit my job the next day this time not bothering with my final 2 weeks after all how could I face Naomi after she'd tell everyone, everything. And Maddi... I still haven't spoken to her since. Eventually Corey and I returned.
29/03/2011 10:51:50 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael I nearly fainted when I talked to Jim and for days I barley ate food, I kept throwing up from guilt and I barley slept. But Corey was there for me every step of the way. Jim wanted to continue things, I didn't. Even before Corey it was over, I knew that I just didn't want to tell him. But the worst was going home to Mum.
29/03/2011 10:53:25 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Mum knew what had happened, I told her before disappearing. I love her so much that she was the only person that could know, I figured she deserved that. But when I got back and talked to her she said she hated the person I've become and that I was a disapointment to her, she thought I was better then this and that I needed to find some where else to live.
29/03/2011 10:53:34 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael 5 minuets later Corey and I had a new house.
29/03/2011 10:54:20 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael Where still unemployed and strugling with day to day life but we get by. I lost everything but I got Corey, so I still think he was worth it.
29/03/2011 10:56:11 PM -:Heresy Wench:- Kitty Cyrael So thats it

LOOOOONG STORY
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:10 pm

They keep telling me to rest so I can recover... NO! I don't wanna!
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:41 pm

But you need to reeeeest :<
also, welcome back XD
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 am

Holy crap a lot has happened to you Ts.

Btw rest is good
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 pm

I've learned something today. Life is a disappointment. I woke up this morning the pain being more bareable and was in a good mood. But then my phone which was working perfectly fine last night, decided to break this morning for no reason. A tiny thing right, why should I be so worked up over it? Because everytime something shit happens I brush it off with a positive attitude. Kicked outta home? Ah well it was about time I moved out anyway. Lost my job? Oh it was a shit job. Crashed my car? It was just a car and a new life experience. In constant pain? Hey now I can prove how tough I am and work through it. But people there is only so much a girl can take before deciding life is shit. A handful get lucky and get the life the want and then others see that and decided that might be that lucky too. The truth is 95% of us will not get the life we want and eventually realise that life is a depressing piece of crap with no happy ever after just more and more and more crap.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Totally true. Which is why I sometimes find it hard to keep positive >_>
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Yesterday Mum tried to cheer me up. To convince me that life can get better. Stupidly I started to believe her. This morning Madi's father (Madi is Corey's ex) appeared outside our house and began ranting to Corey about money he apparently owes Madi. He has no idea what money he owes her and her father said he'd be back in a week and if Corey doesn't have the money there'll be trouble. I have no idea how he found out where we live but I'm freaked out, we have no money and I know this man is dangerous. And just when I was thinking life could be good.
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Well you're mom seems to be quietly supporting you, that's good right?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Bad thing that happened today. Girl from the crash called up she wants to file a report despite only having minor damage. Thing is her car was already covered in dents so she might try and claim it on the crash. I'm not liable but Corey is and he's already got debts to pay.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm

YES! Yesterday was finally a day where nothing went wrong! YES! YES! FINALLY
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Haha XDD congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!! About time eh?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 am

I'm engaged! Corey asked me to marry him! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I get to spend the rest of my life with him!

Now the wedding isn't until the 8th of June 2013. So if you guys can save up enough for flights and a hotel over here I'd love for you to come. If you can't I totally get it.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! I am totally going!!
Back to top Go down
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord
Admin
Shade_The_Shadow_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 am

Oh cool, man I'd love to go!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Sooo life is really really crazy right now guys. And I needa favour. I can't jump on here and check for updates everyday like I use to but that doesn't mean I don't want to post. I need you guys to send me a little email or something letting me know it's my turn to post. If I don't post straight away don't worry I will I just have a lot to attend to these days.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Sure sure, will do ^^
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Soo no emails = Sad face
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm

im sure i facebook pm'd you o_O
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am

You know what, I started this thread this time last year... Christ how things have changed

Mel of Aug 2010:
Short bright red hair
Gay
Not planning to be in a relationship for a long long time
Employed at a job she hates
Planning to move in with Naomi
Really close to Mum
Had no clue about outdoor stuff
Children= D:

Mel of Aug 2011:
Long redish-brown hair (For awhile I was blonde!)
Gay, with an exception
Getting married
Unemployed but cleaning a hell of a lot
Hating Naomi for all her backstabbing bitchness
Not so close to Mum, but we are slowly patching things up... I'm still waiting for a "Sorry I kicked you out in your time of need" But instead got "I was on my monthly and what you did was wrong"
I can now fish with ease, start a fire and pitch a tent... a small tent but it's a tent!
I'm trying to get a job in child care

Amazing what a difference 1 year can make
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Wow, so much has changed in a year. Glad to know you're getting married ^^ when will it be? i dont think i changed as much, oh well
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm

The date for the wedding changed to April 12th 2013. The year and the month I'm sure on but weather it'll actually be on the 12th is flexable.
Back to top Go down
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 pm

two years from now? hopefully by then i'd have graduated. im embarrassed to ask if im invited o_o'
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Tainted Soul wrote:
I'm engaged! Corey asked me to marry him! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I get to spend the rest of my life with him!

Now the wedding isn't until the 8th of June 2013. So if you guys can save up enough for flights and a hotel over here I'd love for you to come. If you can't I totally get it.

Uhhh Alex, I announced this ages ago.... You and I have to talked about wedding stuff awhile ago annnd yeah if you can come you're invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Today I...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: