Black Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small group of people scattered around the world dedicated to keeping one story alive.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

Today I... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Willing putting poison in my veins in hopes it'll burn the truths from my brain which I am not brave enough to face

Aye, I be drinking rum again
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
Tainted Soul
Admin
Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Hey there let me tell you about my week and why I've been so damn MIA lately

Tuesday: I moved out, but you guys know that already
Wednesday: I started getting all my stuff sorted, kinda boring Wednesday
Thursday: I left work to go spend time with my friends Sarah and Justin, a couple I have known for 7 years and were planning to get married after finally getting back on their feet after losing their home to a fire. Only to be told they are no longer a couple, but are still living together and sleeping in the same bed until Justin can move out and oh hey it's been like this for a month but they couldn't bring themselves to tell me the other times the saw me, however now was fine and now Sarah wants to use me for sexual tension but NO SIR NO and I fear Justin may be turning me into a pseudo-girlfriend to fill the void.
Friday: Went to meet Simon to celebrate his 23rd birthday, he's my oldest friend and closest and we're getting tattoo's together soon; not of some gay 'we're best friends thing' they aren't even matching or anything just something we always wanted to do. Then we some how got swept up in a rally protest for the great barrier reef then saw the lego movie.
Saturday: After Lunch with Simon I finally went home... For 10 minuets only to get called away for a house warming party with old friends some of whom I've known since year 8. We drank, we smoked, we had merriment all was well with the world.
Sunday: The party had dwindled and all that was left was the family and closest friends. Owen and Nat live there with Nat's brother Josh his partner Lesely and their 2 year old Sophie who I ADORE. Their cousin Sarah (Yep same as before) came to stay along with her ex the aforementioned Justin annnd Me. It was nice, we spent the day playing board games, talking about our past, how things came here and out future. We sat down to a large dinner together and after putting Sophie to bed I suggested McDonald's ice cream which I'd happily pay for. So Owen, Justin and I set off. We stopped by Justin and Sarah's house, so Justin could grab some stuff. Then to get ice cream and here's were it gets interesting. I arrived cheering about the ice cream and then the police showed up, turns out Josh had been beaten and mugged sitting on his front porch with Nat. His nose was broken, his lip busted and dazed from the kicks to his head... But being Josh he joked and asked if I was okay after being quiet from shock for so damn long, the sweetheart. Good news they caught the bastards, better news one of them tried to attack an officer and got tasered and so puked and pissed all over himself! However Josh had to go to the hospital which meant Nat driving him and Sarah going for support. Leaving me with the distressed partner (Lesely) The heartbroken ex (Justin) The man too tiered for any of this (Owen) and a baby, a fucking baby (Sophie duh) thus enters Monday
Monday: I woke up to the baby crying, Lesley was still too tiered so I let her sleep and Owen had already gone to work fearing for his job. I don't know how to care for a child at 21 months old, at all. So while I was on the phone to my boss explaining everything (she didn't believe me anyway) I was also trying to change a squirming little child. I got her dressed, changed and started feeding her (Justin helped me find food) she made a MASSIVE mess. But I got her cleaned up and started teaching her the alphabet we got up to D before batman came on. Then Josh came home! Doing so much better and then the news reporters came... Yeah apparently this was news worthy. They did a puff piece and I accidentally ended up in the background in the worlds most unflattering dress, texting on my phone although it looks like I'm just bowing my head in sadness. After they left I got lunch for everyone and then insisted we all just relax until the news came on. After a good laugh at how tragic they it seem I finally went home.
Tuesday: Short version I am visiting my parents and cat... Oh I also joined a gym and signed up for poll dancing lessons.... TADA

So yeah, I'm sorry I've been so disjointed lately I'm going to try my best to get BT updated (which I know I suck at updating reguarly) and I'll also try to do my Madora story, which I spent the better part of a work day getting the story line plotted out for, so uh sorry again guys. I'll try to upload the video of the news thing if/when my friend sends it too me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://blackthunder.secretsstories.net
KittyCyrael

KittyCyrael

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:00 pm

you just never cease to surprise me o_o take your time with BT tho, dont rush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I...   Today I... - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Today I...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Thunder :: Discussion :: You-
Jump to: